Sabrina's Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dared. The pictures folder was empty. Dad, or maybe Sabrina, had purged all the pictures of Caitlin in her varying states of dress and undress. I checked the internet history. Nothing. But the texts were another matter. A few boring work related things, mom reminding him to buy her diet yoghurt, she was getting a little fat, and texts from us. Mine I already knew, but I checked them anyway to make sure they were still there.

Sabrina's lingerie pictures were very much in her matter-of-fact style: no seductive poses, just staring at the mirror with a cold look like she was about to walk down a runway. Dad had simply responded with 'They're nice, Sabrina.", but the pictures were more than nice. The lingerie looked expensive. The black lace bra and panties accentuated her soft, pale skin and really made her round breasts stand out. Her dark hair fell sleekly over her shoulders, and her head in every one was pulled a little back, just to push her chest out more.

There were other more subtle details that most people would only notice subconsciously. The enticing hand draped over one buttock. Or her standing on her toes so her legs would look better, like she was in heels. Sabrina was serious about flirting but wanted to maintain some plausible deniability just in case.

One last message from just half an hour ago. 'hving fun on friday?' Then a picture of Sabrina sitting on her bed. She was clothed, but her legs were spread. Just enough so that the pink of her underwear was poking out under her skirt. I considered writing a response, telling her to straighten out her eyeliner, but couldn't do it. Even dad would know then.

Caitlin had gone a good bit further. There was a long series of back and forth messages, mostly back, with dad about how she was tired of dumb college guys and she wanted someone mature. Someone like him. There were a few pictures too. One of her bending over in tight booty shorts, her ass looking plump as a 'dinnre roast'. In one she was standing just out of the shower, breasts about to pop out of her towel, wet hair carefully arranged to fall over her face but not hide it. 'Caitlin, what are you doing?' 'its just fun dad geez losen up a litle'

Then it happened. The phone vibrated and a new message came in from Caitlin. It was her and another girl, mouths open and tongues out. Shirts up and breasts also out. She was flashing dad, and getting a friend to join in. They were great tits. I'm not a lesbian or anything, but I really had to admire how big and bouncy, even in a picture, Caitlin's breasts were. The nipples stuck out like they were standing to attention. Her friend's tits were nice too, though slightly smaller. If Sabrina's were a nice handful, one of hers would need two hands. Or maybe one if it were a decent enough size. Dad's hands were pretty big now that I thought about it. 'u like wut u see??' A winking emoji too. I hate winking emojis. I hate winking. I hate myself when I wink. Anyone who winks like that at another person should be maced.

I sat for a long time staring at the phone, staring at Caitlin's breasts and trying not to imagine dad's big hands fondling them. I could delete the texts from this side. But if he ever found out, and Caitlin would probably pester him about it, I would jump off a bridge before trying to defend myself.

I could only watch as Caitlin continued to update me on how her night was going. There she was doing shots with a bunch of people. Smiling as she got kissed on the cheek by some guy I hoped was George. 'jealous lol?' Maybe Caitlin didn't know mom and dad were out. It's not like she ever payed attention to what they were doing.

Maybe she was getting frustrated at not getting a response because she didn't send a picture for a while. Long enough for me to find my laptop and boot it up. A nice couple having passionate sex. No, something dirtier. I surprised even myself: Man pounds misbehaving teenage stepdaughter. There was an awful lot of faux-incest stepporn. I wondered why they couldn't just say they were real siblings or real moms and sons. Real dads and daughters. "Unng" I shuddered as I came.

I was sitting with my pants down, pussy out, relaxing after a satisfying orgasm, when dad's phone vibrated with another message. I nearly dropped it in my haste to pick it up. It was Caitlin, shirt on this time. Naked legs raised over the shoulders of a guy, a different guy than the one who was kissing her on the cheek. He had lighter hair though I couldn't see much else of him; his face was buried in her crotch. She was winking and grinning too, just like that emoji.

Wait, it wasn't a picture, it was a gif. It finished loading and started to play. She moaned and petted his head as he sucked and slurped. Her toes wriggled over his muscular back. The nails were painted red. 'u ever do this to mom?'

Caitlin came home early, at least by her standards. Mom and dad wouldn't get home for another half hour. I was in my room with the lights off, but listening. No way I would miss this. Mom went straight to bed, as she always does after a night out. Dad must have checked his phone though. I heard the curse and waited for him to come upstairs to Caitlin's room. It was also right next to mine; I was in the middle. I put my ear to the wall, thank goodness they made them so thin. Was I about to hear Caitlin win the game already? Johann might be disappointed if it ended so soon.

"What the hell are you sending me this for, Caitlin?" he hissed. She just giggled. "You're a grown woman and I don't care if you're having sex, but for god's sake, don't show it to me. Sabrina's been acting strange too, and even Cynthia sent me an odd text the other day. What's going on with you three?"

"Come on, dad." Caitlin's voice was low, her idea of sultry. "We've just realised what we've been missing out on. When's the last time you had any action? I know mom doesn't put out. I want to help you."

"You can help me by not sending me details of your sex life. It's disgusting."

"I'm just saying. If you ever want a quick handie and mom says she's tired..." her voice trails off into a whisper. No matter how hard I forced my ear against the wall, I couldn't make it out.

"Enough! Caitlin, if you don't knock this off, you can go find another place to live. And then you'll have to get your spoiled ass a job. My god, what's gotten into you? After all the guys you've had it's not enough? You need to grow up." He stormed off, slamming her door.

I waited just long enough to hear Caitlin's quiet sobs. I could picture her on her bed now, pouting into her pillow. She never was as tough as she let on. Maybe if she were she would have heard dad lock himself in the bathroom for another good ten minutes.

I knew dad was at least sexually aroused by what we were doing to him, but I didn't know how to take the next step. At least Caitlin had shown me what not to do, but what did that leave? Sabrina's method of slow seduction. Sabrina might have had experience over me, but I had my own advantage: proximity. I didn't need a phone to win a man.

A few days after dad confronted Caitlin, I asked him to come talk to me in my room. Mom was working late and Caitlin hadn't been home much. He entered and found me occupying the only chair in the room. My makeup was minimal and my clothing was a conservative button-up sweater and a long skirt. A nice dark green and a warm red, respectively, to compliment my brown hair which was combed and tied in a bun.

"Something on your mind, Cynth?" He gave me his reassuring smile and I gulped a little.

"I haven't been feeling great, dad. Not sick or anything, just sort of. You know." I shrugged like I was having trouble with what he knew. "Maybe lonely's the right word." As I talked I loosened my hair up and let it fall to its full length. It almost reached my ass. Fortunately he didn't call me out on this, which gave me confidence. "I've been dating for years now. High school was bad. I've tried bars, I've tried online. Nothing's worked. The only guys I can find are gross losers. You know. The kind that are really upfront about wanting sex to the point where it becomes awkward." He nods. "And don't get me wrong, I want sex too. Really. But it can't be to some guy who sends me a nude pic without any foreplay."

"Cynthia, you are too young and too beautiful to be worrying about dating. These sorts of things often happen best when you least expect them."

"Come on, how old were you when you met mom? Twenty?"

"Twenty-one. She was my first serious girlfriend. Don't worry about me, you have lots of time to meet someone."

I shook my head. "And even if I do, it's so embarrassing to bring him back here. I can't even afford my own place. There's you, there's Caitlin, there's mom. Well, I guess mom isn't around so much anymore." I absentmindedly fiddled with the buttons on my sweater and undid the first couple.

"Yes, she does work an awful lot." He sighed. "And Caitlin, well, she might not be staying here too much longer." I suppressed a smirk. I was so brilliantly casual. "I did read your text as well," he continued, "and if you are thinking of dating older men, that's fine. What's important is how you two'll get along when you're old and feeble like your dad."

I laughed. "You're still young, dad. Handsome too. Why don't you go find yourself a cute younger girl?" When he only smiled, I pushed a little harder. "Mom is kinda being a wet blanket these days, isn't she?"

"She is." he admitted. "But she's busy. She might be eligible for a promotion soon. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I had found someone a little less devoted to her work. A little more willing to spend time with the family instead of, well, you know."

"More time with you, right?"

"And with me." he agrees. Then he frowns. "Cynthia, that reminds me. I normally wouldn't have given your texts much thought, but I've been getting similar ones from Sabrina and Caitlin. More forward though. Almost...flirtatious." I repressed the urge to ask if a girl sending you a picture of her getting her pussy licked was how people flirted when he was my age. "Do you know what's going on with those two?"

I shook my head. "I dunno about them, but I was just excited you finally have a phone that can show pictures." I spread my legs slowly and lean back, like Sabrina did in her pictures, to push my chest out. It looked like I was just stretching, but hopefully enough to awaken something in him.

"You were always the responsible one." he said. "And I'm sure you'll find a responsible guy." Ugh. Even dad thought I was boring.

"And dad, one more thing. What do I do if I find a decent guy but he's taken?"

"Well I could never condone cheating. You shouldn't have to ask that."

"But what if he's in a loveless marriage and his wife is probably cheating on him anyway?" Legs stretched out just a little more.

"Cynthia, I can only recommend that you always act honestly." I nod. Now for the finishing blow for the perfect amount of seriousness and sexiness.

"Does mom shave herself? You know, like down there? I'm just trying to figure out how far to go with my pubes. I like it smooth and slick, but some guys prefer it natural and bushy. What do you like?"

"Oh, Cynthia, don't you start too." But he was laughing as he left. Hopefully now he'd be thinking about me and the state of my pubic hair. Just like how I kept thinking about him fucking me. The fantasy had never left; it returned nightly and became longer and more intense each time, only finishing when I did.

The next morning I got a text from Johann. 'youve been dawdling, hurry up and send smthing explicit like your sisters have' 'your debt is waiting and so are jim and dave' I shuddered as I remembered Big Jim's balls, but only half with horror.

I had better get more serious, but not only because of Johann. I wanted to see this through as well, to beat my sisters and show them I wasn't the prude of the family. Sabrina no doubt had gone much further by now. I had no idea what Caitlin was up to. I still thought back to that night and how we had lost so much money without realising it. It's possible there was some foul play, but the more I thought about it, the less sure I was. It had felt so easy with the drinks flowing and Sabrina and Caitling encouraging me. Even I had gotten into it and thought nothing about grabbing another 500 or 1000 in chips on credit. The wins had felt so much more real and the losses more like annoying setbacks.

I left my desk and went to the bathroom. Alone in a cubicle, I sent dad a text. 'hey dad Im bored at work how bout u? check it out lol' I sent a picture of me looking passed out with boredom, a callback to when I was a kid and we would play a game. I would declare I was bored and pretend to fall asleep, and dad would get all excited about it. "Oh good," he would say, "Cynthia's asleep. This is my chance to eat this cake all by myself." Then he would get cake from the fridge and I would wake up and loudly demand some.

Hopefully nobody at work was counting how many times I slipped to the washroom. Each time I would check dad's cheeky response. One of his texts showed a picture of cake. I responded with a picture of me, arms crossed. I was having so much fun I almost forgot to ramp it up: a picture of me bent over the sink. 'dont spank me too hard' I took the 'daddy' out because it was a little too creepy.

I wondered what a therapist would say to me.

He didn't respond so I sent another one of me in my only tank top with my hair dishevelled. 'ow, i luv it when ur hard on me' Kiss emoji.

He responded. Finally some acknowledgement. 'Behave, Cynthia, or I'll have to get real hard on you.' I gulped. Sent back a picture of me blowing a kiss. Was it working?

I spent most of my lunch break in a bathroom stall rubbing my clit and fingering myself as I imagined cocks. Big Jim's cock and balls. Tinder guy's huge cock. Tinder guy's huge cock on dad as he fucked me. Always missionary. Why not something more exciting? Dad would flip me over onto my stomach. I'd feel his weight on my ass as he pushed in and he'd groan at how tight and wet I was. We'd become more aroused, more excited. He'd fuck me harder and I'd synchronise my body movements to meet his. We'd cum together in an earth-shattering orgasm. Would he come in me? He'd wear a condom, of course.

I knew it was wrong, everything about this was wrong. I shouldn't do it. Mom would be devastated for sure. I'd live the rest of my life as the girl who'd fucked her dad, and I'd have no choice but to treat everyone I'd ever talk as though they knew. But as my fingers got wetter and wetter as they slipped in and out of my pussy, I stopped caring. I was enjoying the game too much. I almost took a picture of it, but I wasn't quite at that stage yet.

Dad left his phone downstairs again, so I waited until the house was asleep to go get it. Caitlin hadn't sent dad a text since the incident, and there was nothing else of note on the phone. I saved Sabrina for last. Since the last text I'd read, she'd sent more. Many more. Casual conversation, naughty hints. I was shocked at how busy Sabrina and dad had been. And more than a little envious. Almost hurt, as though dad and I had had a special thing going, and then I discovered it wasn't really all that special. But Sabrina had that effect.

And there it was. Sabrina in a fully nude back shot. Her legs pressed together to show off her backside. Caitlin wasn't the only one in the family with nice legs. Sabrina's were shorter than mine and thinner than Caitlin's, but gave way to a tight, callipygian backside. It looked like two sculpted globes, something you could smack and break your hand against, and the skin was white as any marble. Even the way she turned and looked back over her shoulder into the shot put a wonderful little twist in her back that highlighted the thickness of her hips against the supple slenderness of her waist. I looked down at my own hips and found them thin and wanting. Dad's response wasn't outrage or indignation. It was a thumbs up. Oh god.

Sabrina's next picture was from the front. This time she was in her underwear, a thong that just covered up her slit, but nothing else. One hand to cover her breasts, but only partially. Dad hadn't responded to this one yet. She was going to win, and I should have been happy for her. She had the most debt to lose, after all. But I was angry. I wouldn't lose. Not to Sabrina. Not again. This time I would be the expert and she would be the novice. But how could I catch up?

I stayed up for hours in my room trying to take a picture that perfectly juxtaposed modesty and seduction, but I couldn't get the balance to my liking. This one was too sexual: one leg on the floor, the other raised on the bed, showing off my hairy pussy. I really should shave it, shouldn't I? I tried to emulate Sabrina's gorgeous back shot, but I didn't have the ass for it. From the front I looked too nervous. I've always had a face that looks a little sad, but not like I was about to burst into tears. In the end, I deleted them all and checked Tinder again for Justin.

Justin was a guy I'd been trading messages with. Not much, just a few here and there. Yesterday he'd asked me if I wanted to meet up. He was cute and seemed to be mature and funny. I'd held off on responding, but now I sent him a message. 'im down if your still up' Less than a minute later I had my response. I hurried to shave myself, and then twenty minutes later I was pulling up to his apartment complex. Justin welcomed me in. He was indeed good looking, and just a year older than me. We chatted a bit and I could tell he was fidgeting so I had another first and started making out with him. Now the night was going somewhere. He responded in kind, but was probably surprised at my passion.

We made out for a while, his hands wandering over my ass, caressing my legs. I grabbed his ass too, not sure if that was the right thing, but wanting to keep up with him. Then he suggested we move to the bedroom. Once he flicked on the light, we began undressing together, quickly.

The room smelt stale and a little rank, and he was pudgier with his shirt off than I expected, but I was in the mood and didn't mind. I could feel the warmth in my chest descending through my navel into my vagina. Pussy. This was it. No more boring sex. I tore off my panties and dropped to my knees. Like Sabrina. No, forget her. This was finally about me. His cock was expanding as I took it delicately in my hands. He grunted in approval as I kissed the purple head and ran my tongue up and down his shaft. I was good at giving head. It was something I knew well and even practised using my dildo. I wrapped my lips around the head now, tickling it with my tongue and slowly pushing my head down and back up, a little further each time.

He was moaning by the time I got his entire cock into my throat. My nose bumped his stomach. His hands grabbed my head and held it in place. When he released me, I didn't pull back immediately, but slowly, savouring his thick cock as it ran along the back of my throat, over my tongue, scraping my palate, rubbing against my cheeks. I kept the whole head in my mouth, sucking on it like a big meaty treat, letting it roll around my mouth.

"Oh god, you are a master at this." moaned Justin. "Yeah, suck my dick. Suck it." I obliged, even taking it out and rubbing the shaft and head against my face. I've heard guys love that. My hand reached out and cupped his hairy balls. Did I want his balls? Did I want them swinging back and forth as he fucked me? I did. I pull his cock up and buried my face in his balls, rubbing them over my eyes and inhaling their heavy scent. He hadn't had time to shower before I arrived.