Sabrina's Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was warm now. Almost uncomfortably so, like the beginnings of an itch deep in my belly. I could feel myself moisten as I shifted my weight, pushed my nose deeper into his scrotum, inhaled until my lungs were full of his pheromones. I put my mouth over his cock head and sucked up and down, just on the head, applying all the pressure I could muster from my cheeks. With one hand I cupped his balls and with the other I pumped up and down on his shaft.

"Oh god yes." Justin was shuddering now. I wondered if the neighbours could hear. "Oh god. Oh my fucking god." His hands clawed at my hair. His hips frantically thrust his cock into my mouth, trying to lodge it back in my throat, but I had a tight grip on it. Still think I'm boring in the sack, Caitlin? I bet you just lie back and take it. I bet you're so confident in your looks that you don't make any effort. But insecure girls like me, we work for it. My last boyfriend had loved my blowjobs, though I'd never gone quite this far for him. He'd begged for them, but never really reciprocated. I didn't mind so much, but it would have been nice to cum too.

He pulled me up, gave me a long kiss. His hands ran over my breasts, down my stomach, rubbed over my pussy. He withdrew his wet fingers and licked them. I pushed him back onto the bed. I straddled his legs and gave his cock another kiss. I wasn't done yet.

I squeezed his balls, felt them stir. His cock was a steel shaft in my hand now, the head bulging in my mouth. I pumped again. His legs shuddered and he let out a long "Ahhhhhhhhyyyeeaaaaaaahhhhh" as he came. I could feel the balls pump and the cum rush through his cock a split second before it burst into my mouth. Hot. So hot. More came. It splashed into my throat and I swallowed the first spurt before I could taste it. The second and third washed over my tongue, not sour or bitter, but musky. It tasted like his balls smelled. More cum flooded my mouth. I tried to swallow it, wiped it from my lips, but it was cooling now, and the taste was making me gag.

I sat back and watched as Justin slowly recovered. I lay down next to him and stroked his chest. He didn't kiss me again, but he did return the favour, leaning me back against his pillow and kissing me up my legs and then on my clit in a methodical fashion. I'm pretty sure I even saw him counting under his breath as though he'd rehearsed exactly how many seconds to spend on each task. Kiss the feet for five seconds. Move up the leg over ten more seconds. Spend five seconds on each thigh. Then you can start licking around the clit.

He wasn't bad, but I didn't see the joy in his actions. He wasn't passionate like I was. Now one finger goes in. Now another. He fingered me like he was trying to start a fire. I almost got a friction burn. When he decided I was sufficiently warmed up, he clambered on top. I helped him put on a condom, and he started fucking. There was a certain awkwardness to the task, like he couldn't quite find a steady rhythm, but he seemed to be enjoying it at least. I was too, to my surprise.

I wished he would kiss me instead of just sucking my tits, but the angle meant his crotch was grinding into mine pleasantly. I could feel the warmth again, building slowly as he pulled his pleasantly wet cock out just to the tip, then thrust it back in to the base. I wrapped my legs around his ass and arched my back to help him penetrate deeper. I was really getting into it, really starting to scratch that itch, when he decided to change things up. He reached under my leg and turned me over without even a warning. Now his belly rested on my ass and back.

"Ah, Cynthia, you're so hot." he murmured in my ear. His arms snaked under my body around the stomach and he pulled my body up as he humped down into me. The pressure on my clit was gone, but now I could really feel the warmth of his body pressing into mine.

Then it was over. Justin gave a final moan. His legs tightened, his hips bucked, and for a second time I could feel the cum pumping through his cock shaft. He lay on top of me and I rubbed my clit, but the moment had slipped away.

When I got home it was early morning. I used the downstairs shower so as not to disturb anyone, then went to my room and got out my dildo. The night hadn't been a complete bust, but I needed more. I needed satisfaction. Then I looked over at my phone. Dad wouldn't know about my escapade. Neither would Johann. Or anyone else. Just me and some guy I would probably never talk to again. It was almost a shame that they didn't know of my wild side.

I set my phone up on my chair, carefully adjusting it until it was focused on my bed. I propped it up with books and set the camera to record video. I stood in front of it undecided. Should I do a show? That would be more personal, more seductive. On the other hand, I could do one of those hidden camera things where the girl pretends she doesn't know she's being filmed. That would be more naughty, more voyeuristic. Johann would prefer the latter, but something told me dad would prefer the connection, and so did I. I looked right into the camera as I stripped down.

How did people make this sexy? Lots of eye contact. I wiggled my hips as I unbuttoned my pants. I turned around and bent over reaaaaall slow while I pulled them off. Then I tried to dance around as I took off my shirt and bra. I hopped onto the bed. The panties came off next, and they were hot and black, not big and white. I opened my legs, more eye contact, took out my dildo, and what followed was surely the hottest home video ever recorded. When I was finished I dropped off to sleep, elated.

Mom got her promotion and took us out to celebrate. Even Sabrina came along. We all dressed up, though mom probably didn't know the real reason. Sabrina wore her beautiful long black dress. She'd gotten her hair feathered so it fluffed out around her shoulders and back. Caitlin, who was on her sweetest behaviour, was dressed modestly by her standards. Yoga pants that showed off her firm ass, a tank top, she didn't have shirts that weren't tank tops, and heavy mascara to contrast her light hair.

I was in an evening dress. Not the tight red one that made me wish I had a better body to show off, but long and a nice light blue. I was hoping it would bring out my eyes. After our steaks, we hung out at the bar and pretended not to notice as mom and dad bickered over minor details, something about who was doing the dishes less, or who was paying for the gutter cleaning, until they threatened to become major ones.

Eventually it became too much for me. I found a quiet corner of the bar, put my back to the wall, and reviewed my text history with dad while trying to think of the perfect opening line. I could send him the video by accident. I could accidentally show it to him on my phone. I could also send it to him straight up. I didn't think he would get angry at me like he did with Caitlin.

"What are you looking at so hard, Cynth?" Caitlin plopped down in the chair next to me, sipping a beer.

"Just a home video I made." I said with a shrug. I wasn't exactly embarrassed to show it her. It's not like we hadn't seen each other naked before.

Caitlin took the phone and watched the video for about ten seconds before bursting into laughter.

"Sabrina, get over here. You've to see this."

"What's wrong?" I asked as Sabrina took the other seat next to mine. But as we watched me in all my erotic glory, what was wrong became horribly clear. My legs were jerky, and the way the camera was pointing up made them seem even longer than they were. When I danced it was like a chicken clawing at the ground. When I bent over, half my ass was out of the screen. There were bits of hair I had missed when I had hurriedly shaved, and to top it off, I kept staring into the camera like I was trying to absorb the viewer's soul. I snatched my phone back from Caitlin and deleted the video as she howled.

"Not your best work, I hope." said Sabrina trying her best not to smile. Caitlin just wiped tears from her eyes and gave me a disappointed look.

"Anything good happening here?" dad asked as he ambled over, beer in hand. Mom was sitting at the bar sipping whisky with a look on her face to frighten away even the horniest drunkard in town.

"Don't worry about mom." said Caitlin slyly. "She'll come around. We were just wondering if you've been working out more. You look good so good for forty."

Dad chuckled as he looked around the bar. "If I were still forty, I might have a shot with some of the women here."

"You do." said Sabrina. "Just go and chat someone up. Look at that woman over there. She's about your age, thirty, and she's been eyeballing you all night. Go talk to her."

"It's too late." I said. I could get in on this too. "She's seen you with us and knows you're taken. In fact, all the guys in the room are watching you and wondering how one guy in his mid twenties scored three bangin' babes like us."

"If my age gets much younger," dad mused, "you girls might end up on a list."

"That's a risk we're willing to take." said Sabrina. She clapped her hands and turned to us "Right. We'll draw straws to see who goes first. Unless he thinks he can take us all at the same time."

"Probably not." said Caitlin. If she was still reeling from her last attempt at flirting with dad, it wasn't showing. "We're hard to handle. Or at least some of us are. He'll have to pick someone." She winked at dad with her tongue out.

Dad shook his head. "I don't know why you girls have suddenly gotten so flirty with me. Here at the bar, those texts. Even you're doing it, Cynthia! Is there some grand joke that I'm not getting?"

Sabrina put her hand on his arm. "Dad, in all seriousness, we're worried about you. Even I can see mom's been distant lately, and I live halfway across town. You deserve better. You're a great guy, and many women, even younger women, would be into you. If you need anything, you can text me or drop by my place at any time. In fact, I sent you one just before you got here. Did you get it?"

Dad was getting flummoxed again. He pulled out his phone and checked as a way to duck out of the conversation. But Sabrina was ready for this. She unlocked her phone with a quick swipe. I looked over and sure enough, she was sending him another picture. It was her stark naked, spread eagle on her bed. Her eyes were looking up and the camera was positioned so it was above and behind her head. Hands over her breasts, pussy in the distance. I had to admire the artistry of it. The lighting made her pale skin glow. Her hair was carefully splayed out around her head to lead to her face. And that smile of hers. It was one of those gentle, alluring smiles that radiated warmth and compassion, but also nastiness. It was the smile of a good innocent girl who'd suck your cock just because she was in the mood for it. I looked over at dad. He saw it, all right. His face was tomato red.

But Caitlin wasn't about to be undone. As I looked over at her phone, she was sending him something too. No face. The camera must have been near the floor and she was squatting over it, one hand to snap the picture, the other to spread an ass cheek open. I'd never actually seen Caitlin's ass before. Well, I'd seen the buttocks, but not the hole. Her ass cheeks were taught and smooth, and the pussy lips puffy and pink to contrast the dark crack of her hole. She saw me looking and winked at me. Then opened up another one. This time she was standing bent over, her thighs pressed together plumply. Both hands now were on her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. Like Sabrina, she was completely smooth.

Dad got the notification and froze. "Oh my god. What are you doing to me?" he groaned.

"Nice, isn't it?" said Caitlin. "I have more too, if you like. I bet even Cynthia has a few she's been dying to share with you."

There was a small part of my brain that still questioned my actions, still demanded to know what the hell was wrong with me. But I wasn't listening to it. As I looked over at my dad, I didn't see the kindly man who had raised me up from childhood, I saw a man who looked better at fifty-one than many guys at my age. His hair was neatly trimmed, his face clean-shaven, and his brawny forearms bare. He was attractive, and even before the business with Johann, I had known it subconsciously even if I wouldn't have admitted it. Johann was just the catalyst that forced me to acknowledge the truth. There was no more time for subtlety. I sent him a picture too. It was the one of me with the dildo glinting wetly as I fucked myself with it. If dad saw, it he gave no indication.

"Look over there. Even mom's found someone." Sure enough, a middle-aged man was sitting next to mom. He hadn't been dissuaded by her glare. They were chatting, and she was even smiling. Dad's shoulders slumped. He'd lost whatever willpower he once had.

"You're going to have to choose one of us." said Sabrina. "And perhaps this little video will help you make up your mind. It's of me, your precious girl, getting fucked by two men. Jealous?"

Dad jumped to his feet. There was a noticeable bulge in his pants. He half stormed half ran out the bar.

"He's in no condition to drive." observed Sabrina.

"He can't anyway." said Caitlin with her sweetest smile. "He doesn't have the keys. That honour resides with me, the designated driver." Perhaps sensing that she wouldn't always be living with people who could drive, Caitlin had just gotten her driver's license two days ago and was happy to remind me of it whenever she could. She always had been dangerously competent, but only when she put her mind to it. "Enjoy your drinks, bitches." She got up and left.

"There are two of us and one of her." I told Sabrina. "We could overpower her. Tie her up and toss her in a dumpster." But Sabrina shook her head.

"I don't think I can do it." she said. "After all that flirting, there's nothing I want to do less. Even if he was willing. It's so...wrong. But this debt. I have to do it or it'll kill me. I'm such a fucking joke." Tears rolled down her delicately rouged cheeks. "Go ahead. You do it. Don't let Caitlin win. She's such a piece of shit. You're the good one, Cynthia. You don't deserve what I did to you. Go on. I'll keep an eye on mom. Maybe take her home with me if her new boyfriend doesn't beat me to it."

It wasn't a long walk back to our house, but I made it in record time for a woman in a dress and heels. The car was in the driveway, not the garage. Lights were on. I eased the door open and crept in. Dad was sitting on the couch. Alone. "Where's Caitlin?" I asked, kicking off my shoes.

He started. "I told her to get out." he said. "This is so crazy, and she's still my baby girl. I couldn't believe how close I was to doing something terrible."

I drew near and put a finger over his mouth. "Forget her." I said. "Listen. Mom is off being mom. You know that, and you do deserve better." I drew myself up to my full height. "I'm here for you, Fred. Dad. Whatever you need, whatever you want. You can think of my as your daughter, or not. It doesn't matter. What does matter is that you have needs. Physical and emotional needs, and you deserve to have them fulfilled."

I took a deep breath and put my hand on his shoulder. "I'll be in my room waiting for when you're ready." It was only when I was at the top of the stairs that I realised how sweaty I was. But there was no time to fix that. I was so confident. This was it. There was no way he could resist now. In my room, I dimmed the lighting, sat on the bed, and waited.

After a couple minutes, I began to have doubts. Seducing dad was bad enough, but shouldn't I also be recording it? So I could send the video to some pervy casino owner? It was so unpleasant. And what if dad didn't want me? What if he realised he wanted someone and went after Caitlin? Or Sabrina? Or back to mom? What if I was supposed to stay with him instead of inviting him upstairs? I probably wasn't seductive enough to seal it. I was so awkward and unsexy. Stupid, stupid. Then I heard his footsteps on the stairs. They stopped in front of my door. It opened. There was no more time for thought.

Dad strode into the room. He surveyed me with a blank expression on his face. "You're destroying my marriage." he said. God, he was still on that. "Things are bad enough with your mother without you three playing your...whatever you call this game."

I put my hand on his. "It's not a game, dad. Caitlin and Sabrina, who knows about them, but I'm dead serious."

"Angelina, your mother, stopped having sex with me in part because I wanted to try new things." he said. "She's boring in bed, you see. But you're still young, Cynthia. You're not boring, are you." he was muttering more to himself than to me. Like he was working himself up. "You're not boring at all, no matter what your sisters might say." I gave him an encouraging smile. "Blow me, Cynthia."

I nodded and repositioned myself on the bed so I was in front of him. I reached out and caressed his hips. I was going to take it nice and slow.

He grabbed me by the wrists and pulled me off the bed. He gave me a long slow kiss on the lips that left me gasping for breath. "Not like that. Get on your knees and suck." Wow, dad had a rough side after all. I hastened to obey as he pulled off his shirt. Knees on the carpet, but I wasn't thinking about Sabrina. Dad had already taken off his belt. I undid his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. His cock sprang up, already erect. And he was big too. His cock head was already dark and the shaft curved up from the base. I took him into my mouth, swirled the head around with my tongue. I could feel him hardening, expanding. He was much bigger than Justin. I bobbed my head up and down the shaft, but couldn't get more than about halfway. "Deeper." he said.

"Mmmmf." I said in reply. He grabbed me by the back of the head and pushed. His cock forced itself into my throat before I could gag. Shifting his hands to my temples, he pulled my head up and then back down, face-fucking me at a steady pace, his loud irregular breathing cutting over my whimpering. The skin on his cock was so smooth and soft, and it slid down my throat with an ease I had never felt before.

Once I was certain I wasn't going to puke, I grabbed his hips to steady myself, but he smacked my hands away. "Hands behind your back." he growled. I could feel his excitement building, feel his balls swinging against my chin, but he wasn't about to lose it in me like other men had. He forced my back up against the bed and pushed his cock down as deep as it could go, down until my face was digging into him and his stomach hairs were tickling my nostrils. Tears clouded my eyes. He pulled his cock out and I sat there on my haunches and knees admiring it in all its erect glory, like a heavy scimitar gleaming with saliva. He didn't talk but he took me by the wrists again and pulled me up and around. He unzipped my dress and I let it fall to my feet. While he unhooked my bra, I dropped my panties then finally pulled off my socks.

All my rehearsals over the years of undressing sexily for an adoring man were gone. I stood before dad in all my naked glory, hair falling down my back, legs bare and smooth. My vulva still had tiny clumps of hair that I'd missed shaving, but we were past worrying about that. My breasts lacked Caitlin's size and Sabrina's shape, but they were perky and as he caressed them with his big strong hands, they sparked with intensity.

He stepped out of his pants and pressed his body up against mine, kissing me on my lips, face, brow, chin, neck. His mouth hungrily enveloped my shoulders and his hands explored my back, running lower and lower. His cock pressed up against my stomach from my navel up over my ribcage. This would soon be in me, I thought with a thrill. But what about a condom?