Sabrina's Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too late for condoms. Dad motioned for me to get on the bed. I lay on my back. He forced my knees into my chest, baring my pussy to the room. No, not pussy. That's too gentle a word. He forced my legs up and apart, baring my cunt to the room, opened it, spat on it. I was waiting for him to tease it with his fingers, rub the clit gently but firmly. Kiss and caress it. Instead he placed his thick cock head right on my cunt lips and buried it to the base in a single thrust. I gasped in shock and pain, but that didn't deter him. He pulled all the way out, his cock now wet from two of my holes, and thrust back in.

"Slow down." I said. He said nothing, only repeated the process, this time rubbing himself all over my lips and clit, which elicited moans of pleasure. Then he began fucking me in earnest. Dad was aggressive and without mercy. Each time I tried to shift or move away, he'd grab hold of my legs, holding them against my chest and pinning me in place.

"Ow, dad, please, slow down." I begged.

"Fuck you, Cynthia." he growled. "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. You want to tease me in front of my family? You want to send me pictures of your dirty little cunt? Your hairy little fuckhole? Did you shave it just for me? Just so you could seduce your father? Well now he's fucking you. He's fucking your sticky little cunt, and it's too late to complain." He slapped me across the face. Not hard, but a sharp rebuke. "You just have to take it like the slut you are." He slapped me again and put his entire weight behind his hips, each thrust pushing my feet into my face. I was moaning, moaning each time his girth stretched me apart, whimpering each time he pulled out.

I looked down at his cock sliding wetly between my lips, then up at his face fixed on mine, teeth gritted, sweat collecting on his forehead. There was no way he could keep up this pace for much longer. My legs were cramping, my cunt burning. I wanted to scream at him to put on a condom. Or at least not cum in me. Didn't he know I wasn't on birth control? But the look on his face was frightening. If I told him not to something, what if he did it just so spite me?

Then dad roared. He pulled out and climbed over me. He sat on my chest and legs, pinning them again. His cock, slippery with cunt juice was pressed against my lips, and as I opened my mouth, the head hardened and swelled. He came all over, hot jizz spurting out over my nose, cheeks. I closed my eyes just in time as it coated my eyelids. He roared again and pumped his cock, hand hitting my chin, more cum oozing out this time over my lips and into my mouth. It tasted sharp and tangy, not musty.

He slowed down and I peeked out through my coated eyes to see him still jerking drops of thick cum onto my nose. His breathing slowed, then he finally got off my aching legs and let me stretch them out and rest them on the bed. "Don't move." he said. He reached onto the floor and fumbled around with his pants then came up with the phone. The birthday phone with Johann's bug.

Dad snapped picture after picture of me lying there, face coated in drying jizz. Every time I tried to wipe some off, just a little off the eyes, he slapped my hand away. "Do that again and I'll tie you up." he warned. He took more pictures, pictures of my whole body, pictures zoomed in on my cunt, fluid still leaking from it down my asshole. Guess Johann would be getting something after all. His cock was still partially erect; it had never completely softened. How fast could he be ready again? I wondered.

"Turn around and get on your hands and knees." dad ordered. I complied. "Spread your ass apart." I did. He clicked one final picture and he tossed the phone aside. He put his face up into my crotch and began licking at my cunt. His tongue ran along, poking into it, reaching toward my clit, then up over, my taint. He ran his tongue over my ass, kissing the cheeks, smacking them with his hands. Then he buried it in my tightly shut sphincter. I tensed. He took my ass cheeks in each hand, squeezing and pulling them apart until my asshole stretched open just a little. He licked, kissed, and spat in it. He shoved a finger in.

"Dad, are you sure about this?" I asked. He didn't answer, just wiggled it around enough to fit a second finger in. He pulled my ass apart with his two fingers, opened it for his inspection. I really hoped I'd been eating well. He gave one final pull to open me up, and I felt the head of his cock against my puckering anus. "Wait, no." I said, but there was no waiting. He forced it inside, bit by agonising bit. I screamed and thrashed, but he grabbed my hips in his big hands and held me in place as he pushed.

Then the swollen head popped in past my sphincter. The rest followed with far less resistance, but no less pain. My ass was screaming, and so was I, but he kept going. When his hips met my ass, he rested for a moment. He reached under me and fondled my breasts gently and kissed me on the back.

I had never been so stuffed before. Never tried to so much as tease my anus, much less put something in it. Now it was full of cock. He pulled out until the head was lodged in my sphincter again, then rammed back in. A hand came down on my head and forced it into the blanket, staining it with his cum and muffling my yells, but the pain was subsiding. Instead, the dull thudding of his cock in my bowels was like having to take a shit over and over and over but never quite getting there. I had sometimes wondered what anal sex would feel like, and now I wasn't sure what to think. It had an intensity like nothing I had felt before, but that feeling. It walked a fine line between pleasure and discomfort, and I didn't have the time to decide which one.

He positioned himself over me so his thighs came crushing down with each thrust onto my ass. Wham, wham, wham. Finally his weight was too much and my knees gave way. I lay flat on my stomach sniffling as he hammered into my ass, the impact rattling my body. "Please." I begged, raising my head. "Slow down. You're hurting me."

"Good." He slapped me again. Harder this time. "You're a disgusting slut and a homewrecker. It should hurt." Dad almost never raised his voice, and certainly never encouraged violence or suffering. He had transformed into a thick-cocked brute feeding off my pain, and with each thrust, he became more vulgar. He slapped me again and pulled my hair. He wiped his dirty fingers on my face and slammed it into the bed. He pulled his cock out all the way to let my anus relax a little, then shoved it back in. After an eternity, he popped his cock out of me and got off. "Get up." he ordered. "Off the bed." I stumbled up. "Did you get it all?"

"Every second." said Sabrina. I nearly shit myself to see her standing in the middle of the room recording us with dad's phone. I hadn't heard her come in. "You're doing fine, Cynth." she reassured me. "Just watch." She turned the phone around, and I saw it. She'd gotten the side angle so I could see my entire body lying prone on the bed as dad pounded my ass. Each blow sent shockwaves rippling along my ass and up my back. My muffled screams were interjected with his cursing and abuse.

Dad took me from behind while I was watching, pushing my upper body down a bit so his cock could reenter my sore ass where I stood. He grabbed me by the arms to hold me steady. "Now repeat after me:" he whispered in my ear. "I'm a dirty slut who loves daddy's dick in her hairy ass." He resumed fucking me, but slower this time. Almost sensually.

"I'm a dirty slut who loves daddy's dick in her hairy ass." I said.

"Again." And look into the camera when you say it. He pushed my head down so my cum-crusted face was level with the phone.

"I'm a dirty slut who loves daddy's dick in her hairy ass." I said louder.

"Louder."

"I'm a dirty slut who loves daddy's dick her hairy ass!"

"Again."

"I'm a dirty slut who loves daddy's dick her hairy ass!"

"I'm a long-legged bitch who deserves to be fucked in every hole." he whispered, cupping my breasts.

"Unng. I'm a long-legged bitch who deserves to be fucked in every hole!" I screamed.

"I finger my smelly cunt every night dreaming of big dick." he whispered, crushing my ass cheeks in his hands.

"Ow, ow, I finger my smelly cunt every night dreaming of big dick." I moaned.

"It's great how things work out." said Sabrina. "Cynth, you're a natural at this."

"Why are you here, Sabrina?"

"Just settling my debts. I talked to Johann and we worked something out." said Sabrina, winking at me. "Time to change positions now?"

Dad tried to pick me up, but thought better of it. Instead had me get on my hands while he held my legs up like a wheelbarrow as he fucked me. Sabrina paced around us, getting all the angles, zooming in on my wincing face. Finally my arms gave out and I collapsed on my face and chest. I didn't know if I had orgasmed or not; The adrenaline had worn off and I was mentally and physically exhausted.

Dad had had enough and exploded again, this time in my ass. He dropped my legs as he withdrew his softening cock. I could feel the cum trickling out, thinner than the last shot, running down my legs. "On your knees." he said. "Clean my dick." I couldn't think any more, only act. I got down on my knees and took his cock, stained as it was from cumming in my ass, and sucked it until he was satisfied it was clean. "Good girl." dad said, patting me on the back. He kissed me on the side of the head and walked out. I heard the bathroom door shut but not lock.

I didn't move. I just sat on my knees as the cum dripped out of me onto the carpet. "You did well." said Sabrina. "Johann's gonna love this."