Sacrifices Ch. 07

Story Info
Maya's punishment and final surrender to Sonia.
2.4k words
4.04
12.4k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanquished
Vanquished
109 Followers

Author's note: this is the final chapter of the Sacrifices series, and it will make more sense if you read the previous ones. Enjoy.

*****

"Sonia!" Maya hissed in class. "Stop it!"

That morning, Sonia had made Maya put the vibrating egg inside her, and since then she had been entertaining herself by activating it to tease her, bringing her to the edge of climax and keeping her there for minutes, while she had to pretend nothing was happening.

Looking at Maya's tormented expression, Sonia giggled. If she'd been a good girl and called her Miss, maybe she would have turned it off. Maybe. As it was, she'd have to put up with it for the rest of the class.

"Please?" Maya begged. "Please, please, please, Miss?"

Sonia looked at her watch and snickered.

"Kiss my shoes," she said.

Maya gasped. What, in class? In front of everyone?

"I don't care how you do it," Sonia said in a whisper. "If you want me to turn it off before the break, kiss my shoes."

Maya sighed and bit her lip, doing all she could to hold herself from moaning. She dropped a pen, and crouched on the floor, with the excuse of picking it up. There she took the opportunity to lay a discreet kiss on each of Sonia's shoes.

Sonia giggled, looking at the desperate girl at her feet. It was so easy to control her. In a way, it had been more fun when she had to break her in.

"Please, Miss. I did what you said."

With a thought, Sonia stopped the pleasure assailing Maya's pussy. She had obeyed, after all, and it was important to reinforce that compliance had its rewards.

The bell rang, indicating the end of the class, and Maya groaned, realising she had kissed her friend's shoes to save herself from only a few seconds of torment. It was typical of Sonia to make her humiliate herself for nothing, though thinking twice about it, she might have kept the teasing up during the break, too. She shuddered.

Invulnerability had changed the two girls. They didn't scurry through corridors and hide in corners anymore, making it quite easy for the Judges to find them.

Maya flinched, but Sonia stood her ground.

"What do you want?"

"We're going to give you one chance to apologise," Nicole said.

"Or what?"

"You'll regret it," Rachel said.

Sonia took a glance at Maya, who gave a tiny nod.

"So," Sonia said, "what sort of apology would you like? Something tells me a sorry and a handshake isn't quite what you're after."

Cara lunged towards Sonia, but Heather held her off.

"That's not what we agreed on," she said softly.

"These two have to fucking pay!" Cara said. "You're right." She glared at Sonia. "You're going to crawl on your bellies, kiss our toes, and beg us to forgive you, and you better make it look good!"

Sonia began to laugh. "Well, that's been entertaining. Now, though, we're leaving."

She took Maya by the hand and they turned their back on the four girls. They set off, slowly, with Sonia setting a dignified pace, making it clear she was fearless.

The Judges hissed, but then looked at each other, and smirked.

Four balloons hit Maya and Sonia. They were filled with urine. As they touched their bodies, Maya's magic intervened, and the liquid spilled all over them, leaving them drenched.

The Judges cackled.

Sonia gritted her teeth, glared at Maya, and grabbed her by her piss-soaked hair, pulling her away.

Maya's knees shook as she stumbled behind Sonia, on the edge of wetting herself, mortified and scared as the Judges taunts followed them.

Once they were alone, Sonia slapped her.

"So you think it's funny to let them piss all over me, do you?"

"No, Miss!" Maya started crying. "I'm so sorry, Miss. I just didn't-"

"Shut up!" Sonia slapped her again. "I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses."

She took the dirty sock with the aura out of her bag, shoved it in Maya's mouth, and activated the taste memory, making Maya whimper and retch.

"You're going to have that in your mouth for the rest of the day, and that's only the beginning." Sonia kicked Maya to the floor and trod on her. "Now get lost. I don't want to be seen with you. We'll continue your punishment at home."

Maya got up slowly. The urine was making her shiver with cold, and the gag in her mouth kept assaulting her with the most disgusting flavour imaginable, keeping her from any noise beyond the quietest whine.

She went to a toilet, and tried to clean herself, though she ended up even wetter than she had been. At least she didn't smell of piss, though the stink from the sock in her mouth was noticeable even at a distance.

Everyone knew what had happened. The Judges had put Sonia and Maya in their place again. People kept messing with her. The kindest would point and giggle, or call her names. Others shoved her, spat on her, or tripped her in the corridors, giggling as she fell on the floor. When she tried using her magic, she realised Sonia had cut off her power as another part of her punishment.

Worse, she had failed Sonia. She was disappointed, and afraid of the consequences, so while leaving the school was a bit of a relief, as soon as she arrived at Sonia's door, she felt like crying again.

She rang the bell and waited.

As she was about to ring again, she jumped in surprise.

Warm liquid splashed on her head, flowing down her body.

She looked up, and saw Sonia's smirking face at the window as she noticed the bitter smell of piss all over her.

"Stay still," Sonia said. "There's more."

Maya's upturned face was soaked in piss. Sonia giggled, an empty glass in hand.

*****

"The problem," Sonia said, after letting Maya in, "is I've been treating you too nicely."

Maya writhed naked on the floor, tortured by the collar, nuzzling Sonia's piss-stained shoes.

"I thought you were like a pet." Sonia kicked Maya's face, but it barely registered under the pain she was in. "You're too worthless for that, though. At least a pet is loyal." She sighed.

She let the pain stop. Maya began to abjectly kiss her shoes.

Sonia pulled Maya by the hair, and took the gag off.

"Wash yourself," she said. "Cold water only. Don't say a word. I don't want to hear it."

Maya trudged to the toilet and had a cold shower. She was shivering by the end of it, but at least she finally felt clean.

When she was done, Sonia made her lie on her lap. To her surprise, she stroked Maya's naked body, warming her up.

"What happened today?" Sonia asked.

"I'm sorry, Miss."

Maya shivered. Sonia's attitude was confusing her so much.

"I lost so much power from the auras, our defence was weakened. It would have worked against a real attack, but liquid was too difficult to stop and it came through."

Sonia sighed. "What's the difference, intent?"

"Consequences. It wouldn't actually harm us, so..."

Sonia ran the fingers of one hand through Maya's hair, while the other caressed her back.

"You should have told me the auras were draining you too much."

"I should have, Miss. I just... didn't realise it myself. Please, punish me. I deserve it."

Sonia giggled. "You haven't had enough?"

Maya turned over and looked at Sonia, with tears in her eyes.

"I failed you, Miss. I'm... so worthless..."

For a moment, Sonia was shocked. Maya's degradation seemed to have no limits. Then, Sonia's fingers pulled on Maya's hair, hard, making her yell, and she slapped her with her other hand, again and again, until she begged her to stop.

"One more aura," Sonia said. "Just one more. Wait here."

Maya saw her return with a rug in her hand, and shivered. She didn't know what Sonia wanted, but she knew it couldn't be good.

"I want your awareness transferred into this." Sonia patted the rug. "You'll touch, taste, and smell through this rug. Air will come only through it. Your skin will notice the slightest contact, and feel the pressure and friction against it. No sight, or sound, or movement."

Maya gasped. "Miss, you don't know what you're asking."

"I'm not asking shit. I'm commanding. You said you were sorry. Prove it, and maybe, maybe, I'll let you be my pet again."

After transforming into a dog, Maya had learned how deeply magic could affect her. Since then, she hadn't been able to stop herself from feeling drawn to Sonia's smells, comforted by closeness to her mistress. Even at her most stinky, Sonia's dirty feet calmed her down and excited her. Placing her awareness into a rug would warp her even more, in ways she couldn't even begin to comprehend.

She nodded.

*****

Maya stumbled as she closed the door.

She was still a little sore from her weekly meeting with the Judges. At least their deal only lasted until graduation.

After that mishap with the balloons, Sonia had told Maya another sacrifice was in order. She wanted Maya's powers to be topped up. With some thought, they both came up with a plan.

The Judges got to use Maya once a week for an hour. They made her lick their shoes clean and eat their foot filth. If they were angry, they kicked and trampled her until she was crying and begging for mercy.

In exchange, they let both girls be the rest of the time.

Sonia loved to hear all about how they abused her. It got her quite excited, and she enjoyed fucking Maya's face hard afterwards. To her shame, Maya had begun to like telling her, too.

The sacrifice worked - just barely. It was still an injustice for the Judges to want to attack Sonia, who had done nothing to them. Maya offering herself to avert it got the magic going. It was just a trickle of power each week, though, and Sonia kept making her spend it on new auras, and permanent spells to make her a more useful and fun pet.

On top of that, Maya's punishment for failing Sonia involved spending long periods as Sonia's rug while she trod her down, wiping her dirty shoes on her. She could never get used to it, though Sonia cuddled her afterwards until she stopped shuddering and sobbing, and let her nuzzle her soft feet.

She deserved to be punished. Sonia kept telling her she wasn't angry anymore, but she needed to learn the consequences of disappointing her as a part of her training.

The door rattled.

"I'm home," Sonia said.

Maya crawled on all fours to her mistress. She kissed Sonia's feet, and untied her shoes with her teeth.

"Good girl."

Sonia patted Maya's head, and she looked up with a smile.

After taking off her clothes, which Maya picked up and folded for her, Sonia lay on the sofa, still with her shoes on.

"Toilet first, then feet."

Sonia had learned how much she enjoyed owning Maya. She liked treating her harshly, but also showed her some affection. She was a very devoted pet, after all.

Maya couldn't be happier now her owner understood her. She loved belonging to her, like a piece of property, but she also yearned for the least sign of her approval. As she got better at pleasing her, the little crumbs of attention she earned kept her fulfilled, though trying ever harder.

Maya gently lowered Sonia's panties, and placed her mouth on her pussy, ready to drink. Sonia relaxed, and let herself piss, knowing her pet wouldn't miss a single drop.

After Sonia was done, Maya licked her clean. Her tongue was soft, courtesy of a spell. With all the chores her mouth had to do, it was only magic that kept it supple and pleasant for her mistress.

Sonia let her pet indulge herself a little. She knew licking her pussy clean was one of her favourite chores, and was inclined to let her have a bit of fun. It felt pretty good to her, too.

"Feet now," she said, gently but firmly, and patted Maya's head.

With a sigh, half satisfaction, half wistfulness, Maya gave up her task, and crawled down to Sonia's shoes. She used her mouth to take them off, giving them a quick, cursory clean. She'd lick every trace of dirt during the night. Now, though, she had something else to do.

She stuck out her tongue and it expanded to twice its normal size. Sonia was particularly sweaty today, but that was why Maya existed, after all. She began to lick one sole.

Sonia's other foot played with her hair, making her squeal with excitement and shame. They had become one single thing in the submissive girl's head.

"Did you finish last night's sock laundry?" Sonia asked.

Maya barked once. Spells kept her from talking to her mistress, unless Sonia willed it.

"Were they yummy?" Sonia chuckled and rubbed the sole of her foot on Maya's stretched tongue.

Another bark, and Maya nuzzled Sonia's fragrant toes.

"Good pet. I may let you eat my leftovers tonight, and you get to sleep at my feet this weekend."

Maya smiled as she continued lapping Sonia's foot, now darting her tongue in between her toes, careful to scrub all the dust, slimy gunge, and bits of dead skin. The flavour was intense, and while it made her ashamed to admit it, she had come to love it. In fact, she couldn't live without it anymore.

She looked forward to being allowed to sleep in a bed again, instead of under it, with her mistress' wonderful soles on her face, marking her with their delicious perfume. It was the floor for her today, though, while quietly licking Sonia's shoes. At least she hadn't been naughty.

"I'm very pleased with you lately, sweetie," Sonia said. "You only have one more week of rug time, and then your punishment is over."

It had been months. Maya looked forward to it. Being trodden on was really painful, and the taste of dirty shoe bottoms was unbearable. Sonia's praise made her even happier. Forgiveness seemed so close.

Sonia stroked Maya's cheek with her other sole, perfectly smooth and soft from Maya's constant care, though sticky with sweat.

"That's my good little foot bitch."

Maya sighed with pleasure, inhaling her mistress' stench.

Sonia laughed brightly. She had been right. Things would get better. She let her pet worship her feet as she closed her eyes and nodded off. It never failed to relax her.

Maya's tongue baths were real magic.

The End

Vanquished
Vanquished
109 Followers