All Comments on 'Sacrifices Ch. 07'

by Vanquished

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Terrific ending

Maya seems to be enjoying her place as Sonia's pet, even if Sonia still treats Maya harshly sometimes. It seems once Maya is done being used by the Judges and has finished her penance as Sonia's doormat, Maya will be a happy little pet - well, most of the time anyway. :)

NinjaMan2NinjaMan2over 4 years ago
Great Story

This was a really good story.

I do regret there wasn't a stronger ending here. I had hoped there would have been a time where the auras worked so well they basically granted magic to Sonia but it would take ultimate sacrifice by Maya. Such as permanent enslavement to the judges or even being snuffed some how. However that has more to do with my own kinks than the quality of the story so this gets 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect story, but it shouldn't end that way.

Please keep the story going ! It's going great, best story for this year. But it shouldn't end that way.

VanquishedVanquishedover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone for reading

Thanks a lot for reading my story. I hope you had fun with it, even if it wasn't all you wanted.

It's always possible to continue a story, but I feel this is the right ending for it. Sonia and Maya have a stable relationship (mistress and faithful pet). I find the seduction and conquest is usually the most fun part to write and read about. Now Maya's broken in, what else is there?

If all goes well, in not too long a time, I will be posting other things. Perhaps you will enjoy them, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missed the mark

You missed opportunities for more auras. A clit piercing that keeps her on edge with every step. A butt plug that behaves similar to the egg. A gstring chastity belt that makes it impossible for her to touch herself, regardless of how much she tries.

But more importantly, you missed describing the process of it going from merely friendly submission to sexual service. It's one thing to be teased with the egg. But when did Maya start being allowed the privilege to take her tongue from the soles of Sonia's feet to the palace between her legs? How did Sonia make that both a reward and degrading? How did Maya relish the opportunity while feeling humiliated at the process? How did Maya feel about being teased, edged, and denied while giving Sonia orgasm after orgasm?

In addition, I think there's a plot line to follow here about Sonia using rumors, innuendo, and Maya's magic (maybe Maya has to change into looking like one of the Judges, then fool around with one of the other's boy crushes) to create distrust and disloyalty between the Judges, bringing them down.

Without the Judges, Sonia then uses random other people to degrade Maya and refill that magic reservoir. After all, she can get used to degradation to the same group every week. But a new person, maybe someone she knows, every few days, would keep that level of humiliation high.

Hope you change your mind on ending it.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

this story needed to end. finally it did. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanquished@Vanquished
When I'm not doing my boring desk job, I enjoy reading and writing erotic stories with an emphasis on BDSM (especially psychological dominance, humiliation and shame), mind control, and most of all feet themes. For me the foot is a symbol of dominance, and kissing, licking, wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sacrifices Ch. 06 Previous Part
Sacrifices Series Info