All Comments on 'Sacrificial Lamb'

by foxxxie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years ago
Beautiful

Simply haunting.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Quite creative

A truly haunting story . . . a rarity . . . an incest story with unusual emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

Beautiful, just beautiful. Words cannot express how wonderful that was.

Tx_ManTx_Manover 13 years ago
Very good...

...just misspelled "hole" as "whole". Only typos I saw. Great story, and you kept the names straight. Keep it up!

oneof9oneof9over 13 years ago
Very nice

It was a very loving and caring story filled with love. I wouldn't have called her a sacrificial lamb. More of a internment of healing for the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
jeeper3

A truly romantic and beautifuly haunting tale... spelbindingly touching and lovely.

sonnyboy99sonnyboy99about 13 years ago

Beautiful and full of love. It doesn't get better than this. The writing was excellent, and hot, and many men I'm sure wished that they had a loving daughter just like this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spooky

The religious symbolism, the way the language shifted between King James-esque to Literotica and back and the detached first person narraration results in a story that feels as if the daughter in the story is suffering from religious delusions. There is a strong horror tone to the story, as if it is supposed to be beautiful but so uncanny and unnerving that it results in a deep sense of wrongness to the story. It is unsettling. I loved it.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 5 years ago
Beautifully written

So realistically done.Is this based on true experiences with your dad? Nonetheless it was excellently done and in need of a continuation of these two please :) btw,5 stars for this AND the previous father/daughter story of yours I've left a comment prior.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Wish you had more... thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous