Sacriligeous Pt. 04

Story Info
A triad love story that never was. Final chapter.
2.2k words
4.8
1.5k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning always comes way too early when you're in the arms of the one you love. Or in this case, the two you love.

Sunlight streams in through the open windows, and I slowly blink my eyes open, grumbling with displeasure. I reach out an arm, reaching to draw the curtain closed, before I realize that I'm never going to be able to reach it and allow my hand to come back to rest on hers, my thumb running across her knuckles.

I snuggle a bit closer on his chest, watching her. She's naked except for panties, but she's so modest, she's tucked into him, hiding her curves as she sleeps. She has a sweet half-smile on her face, perhaps a pleasant dream blessing her. Her beautiful blonde hair falls in her face, moving slightly with every breath that she takes; I reach out with my free hand and brush it behind her ear. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. A lot younger, too. I give her hand a squeeze before I turn to the one whose chest I lay on.

He's asleep too, his arms wrapped around both of us with a slightly cupped hand. His hair is all a mess, but somehow it only adds to his attractiveness. He has such long eyelashes; they fan out over his cheeks. My hand moves from hers to lay across his abdomen, and as I do, my arm brushes his crotch.

Well, damn. I know what kind of dreams he's having.

I pause for just a moment before, of its own accord, my hand starts moving downward. He's told me he doesn't have an issue with this, and I intend to take full advantage of the fact. My fingers skim across the thin fabric of his boxers, and his muscles tense. He hasn't woken up yet, but something tells me that his dreams have taken a decidedly more intimate turn. I adjust downward, keeping us both beneath the blankets so that I don't wake him up. I don't want him awake, at least not yet; I wonder if I can make him cum without him even stirring. I want to do the same to Brittany, but not today. There's no way I could get her on her back without waking her up. Slowly, carefully, I pull him out of his boxers. He's already leaking from the tip, coating my hand in his arousal. For a moment, I consider my next move before I myself duck under the sheets.

It's hard to breathe under here, but I don't care. I won't need to be doing much of that anyway, I think. It's hard to see, but I can at least make out something through the sunlight permeating the fabric. I take him in my hand again, stroking him a few times until I can feel him throb, base to tip, in my hand. With a final, teasing grope, I wrap my lips around him.

I've tasted him a thousand times by now, but his size always surprises me when it's in my mouth. Like Brittany, I have a small mouth, and my jaw tenses painfully as I accept him. Gently, I begin, my tongue sweeping under him in long strokes. I'm not at all aggressive, my touches all slow and gentle. I want to savor this. I can feel his body react, his thighs tensing around me and soft breaths coming more quickly, and that's all the motivation I need. I prefer him facefucking me, but this will do for today.

I take him deeper down my throat, a bit too far, just enough to make me gag. I hold him there for a few seconds until I can feel my body scream for air, and I rise, a gasp from my lips. He's trained me well, and I can feel the heat beginning to build between my legs as I continue. I set a more reasonable pace this time, taking him about halfway into my mouth. He's enough to give me a reasonable mouthful, but not choke me. Yet. I want to see him disappear into my throat. My eyes close as I blow him, my tongue wrapping around his head and across the tip. And then I remember my hands aren't doing anything, so one goes to wrap around the rest of his shaft. I combine my technique -- when I bob my head down on his shaft, my hand comes up, and when I come up, my hand goes down. I moan appreciatively, the taste of him filling my mouth. He's divine, his precum slightly salty on my tongue.

I can't stand it any longer. I can feel myself throb in my panties and I need to be touched. I slightly adjust, my left hand moving into my panties and quickly finding my clit. It doesn't take long of this stimulation before moans are echoing around his cock, a sensation I know he can't get enough of. Even though he's asleep, the first moan that I let out makes his cock twitch with anticipation. I've very nearly got him worked up to the edge; he's pulsing, his noises coming faster, and then I hear a soft noise.

"Mmm..." And then the noise of kissing, and the soft noises that suggest he's woken up.

Damn it, girl!

It takes him a second to figure out what's going on, the absence of me on his right arm and the feeling of something wrapped around his cock. The covers get whipped off, and I am revealed in my glory, his cock still half in my mouth and my hand in my panties. A blush comes to my cheeks, being fully caught in the act by both of my partners, and my hand rises from his cock in a silent hello.

She laughs. "Did you not get enough last night?" she asks, and I flip her the bird as I pull off of him. I keep him close and wanting, my hand stroking him base to tip. My thumb runs under his head with every pulse of my hand, and it works. He closes his eyes, a soft noise of pleasure escaping his lips. He's close, I can feel it, and I double down on my efforts. I want to fuck him, but ideally, we'll be in bed for a LOT longer than 30 minutes.

I lean down, my tongue worshipping him. I lick up the side of his shaft, finishing with a kitten lick to his head, right over the tip. It drives him crazy, and his hand fists in my hair, but I don't let him guide me but so far. I press kisses along his shaft, listening as his soft moans speed up and feeling his hand grow tighter in my hand. And then, I get ballsy. I put my mouth on him, taking him as far down my throat as I can. The feel of me gagging, the noise I make as I go down, it's too much. I feel him finish in my throat, and I swallow him, giving him that soft sucking feeling he adores of me swallowing. I finish at his head, cleaning him off before I look up at him. I smile like a fiend, wiping my mouth of the excess saliva, before I get another idea.

"Come here." I adjust, pulling her closer. I want to share his taste with her, and as she does, I grab her and kiss her. She doesn't like to play too rough, but I can't stop myself from shoving my tongue in her mouth, exploring her as one hand goes to grope her bare breast. He's down for the count for the next 30 minutes, so we have plenty of time to play.

"Of course, you make me cum before I get to watch my girls play," he complains, but he doesn't actually seem upset. I straddle her, pushing her back down onto her pillow as I continue the kiss. Only after a couple minutes of making out with her do I let her go.

"Doesn't he taste amazing?" I ask her. Her eyes are still wide with shock, arousal, and something else that I can't quite name.

"Y...yeah." I'm watching. She's typically dominant over me, but I want her today. I want to watch her fall apart under my touch. And besides, I am still soaking my panties. I press my leg between both of hers, causing her to spread them as I kiss down her body. We both have an oral fixation, and today, I want both of them.

I kiss down her body, my lips hesitating around her sternum. I spend a little time there, giving her nipples a suckle and a quick flick of my tongue before proceeding. I make my way to her waistband in what must be record time, and I don't even wait for her to speak before I pull her panties off and hook her thighs. I dive in with reckless abandon; she's not too wet yet, but that will change. I can't get enough of her, my tongue lapping at her clit as my fingers spread her labia, exposing her to the cool air of our bedroom. I'm practically dripping down my thighs, but I don't draw attention to it. I want her to get off first.

I'm sure he would love to be fisting his cock right now, but there's no way he'll be able to. I smirk a bit into her, pleased at the denial; turn about is fair game, isn't it, Daddy? Her moans are music, and I feel her begin to squirm as she becomes more aroused, as she tenses around me. I don't let her squirm away, though. She's mine, all mine, and I'm not going to stop until she orgasms in my mouth. It's not far off, though, especially when I go lower, shoving my tongue inside of her and beginning to fuck her with rapid movements. My hand raises to her clit, which I rub upward with gentle strokes, my arm resting across her hips with enough force to tell her, "stay."

Only then do I hear his voice. "Look at her," he says, and his Voice is kicking in. He guides her head, and I open my eyes to see her looking down at me. I make eye contact with her, and he doesn't let her break it. Her eyes only close when she finishes in my mouth. As always, she's delicious, and I work her through it, not stopping until she starts moaning with her overstimulation. I sit up straight and wipe my mouth, looking between my two lovers. I haven't gotten off yet, but the look in their eyes tells me all I need to know.

I'm manhandled, thrown back onto the bed where Brittany waits to receive me. She holds me by the waist, her legs pinning my own to force them to remain spread. I know exactly what they're doing, and it's like flipping a switch as the Dom side fades and the sub takes over. He approaches me, crawling on the bed like a predator approaching his prey. I have my panties on still, but it doesn't even matter as he takes them in his hands and rips them apart. True to my thoughts, I'm soaking. I can feel it, the cold air on my wetness. He spreads me, and I see an almost maniacal grin on his face as he leans in. I'm already throbbing, tense, and SO aroused, my hands knotting in the bedsheets as his tongue connects. He knows exactly what I like, and he manipulates it so well. His tongue wraps around my clit, two fingers working their way inside of me and deftly finding my G-spot. He works me expertly, and with my arousal, it doesn't take long before I am at my peak.

"A-aaah~" My moans are high-pitched, the way they get when I'm getting overstimulated. Brittany's hand comes to my breast, where she pinches a nipple.

"Look at you. Who does your pussy belong to?" She asks. She does the same thing that he did to her, her other hand turning my head so that I am making eye contact.

I'm humiliated, but it's so good. I flush bright red, my breath coming quick. "Yours~" I moan out, my thighs tensing. I desperately want to close my legs, to squirm against him, but I know I won't get away for long. And besides, even if I do, I'll get tied up, and then we're in the exact same place.

"Good girl," She purrs, and it's like she pushed the orgasm button. Her words, the dirty talk so sweet on her tongue, and his own stimulating, adding pressure to his fingers, is all I need. I cry out in pleasure myself, my hands fisting the bedsheets as I finish. He works me through it, and I orgasm for a solid 30 seconds before he finally lets me rest.

We all pause for a moment, catching our breath. He glances at the alarm clock, and then back to us with a wicked grin. "...it's Saturday. Be prepared, you two." And he disappears off to take a shower.

"...we're fucked, aren't we?" She asks as soon as he's gone. She hasn't released me.

"Yep. Totally fucked. Literally."

~

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,

for I have put my trust in you.

Show me the way I should go,

for to you I entrust my life." Psalms 143:8