Sacriligeous Pt. 03

Story Info
A triad love story that never was. This time, on business.
1.6k words
4.63
1.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My job never ends at 5:00. I was sent to attend a conference on domestic abuse in Arizona. So here I am now, sitting in a dingy Hilton in west Phoenix. I'm only going to be away for a week, but at the same time, it's hard to be apart from everyone -- hell, we've been living at least in the same area for the past year, but honestly, at this point, we've spent more time at each other's places than our own. As I lay back on my bed, my mind wanders to what we may have been doing tonight.

He's between my legs, giving me the best head of my life. I'm tied to their bed, my ankles tied to my ass and my hands attached, so I can hardly move except to buck my hips against him. But he has me pinned that way too, his arm across my hips with his free hand fingering me intensely. His middle finger is pressing on a bundle of nerves, and I'm so wet, so close...but he doesn't let me, pulling away at the last second...

I gasp. It was all just a fantasy, but yet I'm soaked between my legs. I can't wait any longer, and I grab my phone. It's 10 here, so it's 11 in Texas. He's still up, right? I can't imagine that he isn't. I WON'T consider that he isn't. I dial his number with shaky hands, the other going to plug in my vibrator.

The phone goes to four rings. Goddamn. What if he IS asleep? A night of masturbation won't be enough, and besides, I have that conference in the morning. Thankfully, at the very last second, the call connects.

"Hello?" He's kind of groggy-sounding. Has he been drinking? I don't know. There's no video call functionality.

"Hi, hello. Are you sober?" I ask, my voice coming quick and desperate.

"Yeah." Okay. He's been gaming or something and hasn't talked in a while. Fine. "What's up?"

"I need you." My voice is low, husky. "Paint me a word picture." He'll know what I mean. It was the words I begged to him at our very first...encounter.

"Are you serious?" He jokes, but I heard his voice hitch before he responded. I know he's into it. "Fine. But we're doing this my way."

It is my turn for my breath to hitch. "Fine. Fine. Whatever, just let me..." I flip the switch on my vibrator. Even with only a half turn, it's still powerful.

I hear his chair squeak and the rustling of his beard against the phone as he does...something with his hands, before the phone comes back to his hand and he begins.

~

"Okay, so. You're in our bed. It's dark, you have no idea what's going on." My breath hitches. I like where this is going. "And then you feel something go over your eyes, it's a blindfold. And then something over your ears, you can't hear me." A soft moan comes to my lips as I begin. I can hear the soft movements that suggest that he's beating off, so I start slow; this has to last as long as he does. And the sensory loss that he has doesn't make this an easy task. My fingers run over my labia, parting them and letting the cool air from the freezing hotel thermostat hit my wetness. Perhaps sensory play is my thing, too.

"You know that flogger? The one you like? You feel it running against your ass. But it's so much more sensitive, because you can't see or hear anything." My ass picks up of its own volition at his comment, another soft moan leaving my lips. "Do you want me to hit you? Beg. Beg, Kali."

And I do. "Please, Sir, flog me." I would typically be ashamed, blushing, but the phone sex gives me an opportunity to hide.

"You little pain slut." He says, his voice low and husky. He slaps something just to make a point. "And then you feel me touching your ass, spreading you. You're so gorgeous, you know that? I could stare at you all day, but especially those pretty, tight holes of yours..." It elicits another moan, and I finally put my vibrator just above my clit. The direct vibration is sometimes too powerful, but as it resonates, it's enough to get me off. "I can hear you pleasuring yourself. You dirty girl." A moan escapes my lips that I am desperate to soften, lest my neighbors hear me. Unlike his ex, I'm not much of an exhibitionist.

"Don't you dare hide it. When I'm done flogging you, I'm going to tie you up. I love your tits, but I love them more in a harness. So I'm going to tie you up. Are you going to fight me, little girl?" His voice has dropped from his husky tenor straight to a growl, and it hits me straight between my legs.

"No." He knows better. I always fight. It's part of being a brat.

"You little fucking liar. You deserve to be punished for that." He smacks something again for emphasis. "I'll pin you down if I have to. I won't tie you in a harness, I'll just tie your hands above your head, spread your legs and use you like the fuckdoll you are. Do you want that?" His response is a moan, which elicits a pleased growl from him. "Good girl. You remember that pentagram harness? I'm going to put you back in that. And then I'm going to tie your wrists up to the back of it, so you can't move. You can't stop me." He's done this tie before. I remember it, and it sends a jolt between my legs. I've barely even touched myself and I'm so close to cumming. He must be able to hear it in my voice, as another pleased growl comes from his lips.

"And then I'm going to tie your legs. I'm going to turn you over and tie your ankles to your ass with your knees apart. This is what bratty little fucktoys get. And then when you can't move, I'm going to fuck your throat. I'm going to grab your hair and fuck you until your pussy is so wet I can't stand it anymore." He knows I get off on facefucking, although I can't cum from it alone. "Then I'll get between your pretty legs. You can't resist me like this, can you?" He asks, and it actually takes me a moment to connect what he says. I am so hot, so wet, so aroused. "I asked you a fucking question, slut." He makes the slapping noise again, and I moan, tensing. I'm so close. "Yes, Sir!"

"Aw, does my little slut want to cum? Take your wand off, but keep touching. You can't cum until I say so." He orders, and I cry out in frustration as I am denied. I have half a mind to disobey, to bring myself to orgasm alone, but then a fine punishment would await me when I get back. "Beg."

"Please," my breath comes quick.

"Please, what?" He hates when I don't finish my statements.

"Please, let me cum..." My voice is weak as I beg.

"Do you promise to be a good girl?"

"YES!" I can't keep touching myself and not finish. I'm at the breaking point.

"Good girl. You can cum." He says, and without hesitation, I grab my wand, turning it up and holding it to myself. I finish in seconds, moaning so loud there's no way the neighbors don't hear it. He gives me a few seconds to recover, a soft moan escaping his own lips at my noises of pleasure. "I always love hearing you cum for me. I wish I was there to see your face. But we're not done. Don't you dare take your wand off." I don't, his dirty talk bringing a blush to my cheeks. "So, you remember how I'm between your legs? I'm going to play with you now." He pauses, a groan escaping his lips before he continues. "Do you want me to eat your pussy?"

I'm desperate. "Yes, Sir."

"Too bad." He smacks whatever he is hitting again, but softer this time. "But I'm still going to play with you. Do you feel my fingers on your clit?" he asks.

"Yes, Sir. Please, play with it." The words leave my mouth unbidden.

"I barely even have to. You're so wet. I could be Tyler and you'd take me without a complaint." I wouldn't be complaining either way, but whatever. "I can't wait any longer. I'm going to fuck you. Where's your dildo?"

"I didn't bring it with me," I say, a low whine leaving my lips. He isn't going to be too pleased.

"Really?!" he asks me, a disappointed sigh leaving his lips. "You're not going anywhere without it again. Do you understand me?" He huffs. "Fine. Turn up your wand."

"Yes, Sir..." I cry out as I turn up my wand. "I can't..."

"You can. You will." His breath is coming faster. "I want you to feel my hands all over you, grabbing your pretty tits. Do you feel me?"

I'm panting, too. My free hand is tensed so hard in the sheets. "I'm...aaah~"

"Good girl," he growls. "Good fucking girl. I want you to cum all over my cock. I want to feel you. Moan my name as you cum."

And I do. I throw my head back, my other hand tensing as I cum. My noises propel him, causing him to groan as he finishes in his hand.

"Oh, fuck. Good girl," he purrs. "I expect to hear from you tomorrow after the conference." And he hangs up.

I stare at the ceiling for quite a while. I'm still going to be up all night.

~

"I opened for my beloved, but my beloved had left; he was gone. My heart sank at his departure. I looked for him but did not find him. I called him but he did not answer." -- Song of Songs 5:6