Sad Son Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail is adamant, "Nope. He's still finishing his work. He knows it's awesome. He wanted me to hear it and know how to prepare you and the family for this. He's worried about you. When it's done, he will send you a copy. Now get up here on the bed. I want to test a theory."

As I stand up, strip, and climb into bed, I ask with a smirk on my face, "Oh. Is that the new code word for let's have sex?"

Gail purrs, "Oh no, little brother. That was code for I want to make love with you."

I'm taken aback by that statement. None of them are in love with me. This is just sex.

Quickly, Gail removes her shoes, socks, blouse, and pants. She stands before me, looking innocent, biting her lower lip wearing a nice set of red lace lingerie. Her nipples are long and hard, exploding through the thin bra. No kidding. Rather than turn around, she bends at the waist. I reach over, my arms quivering, and unlatch the hooks on the bra. She stands up again with both hands holding the cups in place.

Slowly, she pulled down her bra cups, an inch at a time, while biting her bottom lip. I see love and lust in her eyes. Love is something new. I pull down my boxers, and she drops her hands. Her near-perfect breasts are still balled up on her chest, tight to her body. It's like she still has a bra on. Amazing.

They're a perfect cream color with dark pink angry-looking nipples. Her areolas are puffy and darker in color. Each areola is small, more like a quarter, where many women have half-dollar sized areolas. I'd love to play with those mammary juggernauts, but Gail has other plans.

While I was recovering, I got blowjobs to keep me sane and in good spirits. I know Andrea forced them; I heard her through the walls. This would be the first voluntary blow job since then. That makes this most unusual.

Gail is taking her time. She settles into a comfortable position between my legs. Her soft hands slide up my legs, tickling me. Her hands curve around my hips, holding on to my cheeks. She grins wide as she descends on my shaft. As she goes down, her tongue is pressing on the belly of my cock, hitting everything in the way. This is far different than any other blow job in my life.

She hits her maximum, not mine, and pulls all the way back, just as slowly. No porn has ever looked like this.

As she pulls off me, she confesses, "Before you, no man was worth my time. As you said, I withdrew into a safe cocoon after mom and dad died. I didn't care about much. At parties, I drank and needed to get off. Even drunk, no man I ran into seemed good enough. Dad was such a stud. To keep boys happy, I gave out lots of blow jobs. Half I spit out because they didn't even appreciate what I did for them. The other half, I rushed to get it over with.

"You are not the stud dad was, or I remember him to be. You're different. Far stronger now. More confident."

I laugh at her, "I have seven sisters having sex with me. Is there a better way to gain confidence? I doubt it."

Gail bashfully replies, "We wanted to give you confidence. That was part of our plan. The other part was to make you comfortable around women. We left that open for interpretation. We later found out we all came to the same conclusion, fucking and sleeping with you was satisfying to us as much as to you. Anyway, just letting you know this is new for me. I will get better."

So far, she has all my attention.

Looking up at me with a smile, she slowly descends on my cock. She looks away and slowly twists her head from side to side as she pulls back and descends the length again. Never rushing her task, she's slow and deliberate in her actions. I am breathing heavier; this is awesome.

Gail adds a hand to my sack. She weighs my sack and then, with a slight touch, moves the solid orbs inside around in circles. Everything is in slow motion. Nothing is rushed or harsh. Everything is smooth and glacial. My head leans back, taking in the warm hot mouth sucking on my cock, pleasure coursing through my body.

I want to pick her up and fuck her harshly, but that would stop this magnificent blowjob. She continues looking up and me and slowly going down and then coming back on my shaft. She alternates between wrapping her tongue around as much cock as possible and dragging her tongue from side to side as she goes up and down my cock.

I last fifteen long and agonizing minutes of this slow torture. In the end, I scream out, "Arggggggg!" My hips lift off the bed, forcing my cock deep into her oral cavity, where I release a shot of my life-producing baby batter deep within my youngest sister. My hips fall back to the bed. I repeat this chaotic and glorious dance five more times. Best time of my life.

Gail, for her part, stays still. My cock stops at the back of her throat, where I splash my man goo down her throat. After the surprise shot, she pulls back to savor the remaining four shots. Quick swallows allowing her to continue efficiently. After my fifth and final salvo, she stays attached and tenderly sucks any remaining liquid.

She pulls off my cock with a cute and mischievous grin on her face. She purposely swallows, like savoring a perfectly prepared aged filet mignon steak. That was so hot.

My member is wet and wilted. She knows he's sensitive right now. She caringly licks my cock clean. I don't see the point. I'm pretty sure his next destination is the inside of her vagina.

She surprises me. She moves to my side, next to my hip. She then lays her body across my body, with her head nestled on the opposite side of me. She snuggles with me, her face turning towards me to kiss my ear, working her way to my face. All along, her lovely breasts are pressed into my chest, with her hard nipples teasing me.

She twists her body a bit and kisses me on the lips with a deftness that's been unmatched. This is one of those fireworks going off in your head type of kisses. Her hands holding my head, her body holding me in place, and the pressure of her kiss pulsing. Her body is rapidly heating up, and I feel a tiny trail of fluids dripping on my chest, then rolling off the side and into the bedding.

With this passionate kiss, my cock begins the quick process of getting hard. As my member stiffens, he bumps into Gail's ass. Not once does she pause or give it any attention until she breaks our passionate kiss to lean back. In doing so, she zeros in on my cock, lancing up into her pussy as she pushes back. I chuckle internally as I believe this bedding will see the dirty clothes hamper before this night is done.

Both of us give a quick groan.

Gail starts a slow glide of her body, up and down on my cock. Because I'm on my back, she glides up towards my face and then glides back to the base of my cock. Up and down, she slides. The feeling is indescribable. She goes so slow, and I can feel her tight pussy on my cock head and shaft. Even I can feel the veins sliding against her walls.

To help out, I push my hands upon her body, making her almost weightless. Of course, I place my hands right on her breasts with the nipple between my fingers. As I squeeze the breast with each push, it tightens around her nipples, basically rubbing the nipples. Oh my, the look on her face. I can feel a small series of orgasms rolling over her body. They're tiny orgasms. It's more like a bit of spasm inside her body.

The bliss I see on her face tells me all I need to know, she's in heaven right now. This works in part because she's so thin and light. I don't think I could do this with Andrea, Becky, and Casey. Their bodies have matured and are thicker and heavier. I don't have the strength to hold them up.

Gail has tears running down her face, "I have done this with one other man in my life. It was just OK. You, Hal, make this the best thing in the world. I want to do this forever, but I am soon on a crash course for a major orgasm. I'm not going to last long enough."

She's whimpering by the time she finishes talking.

I smile big right in her face, "Well. After your orgasm smashes into you, I will still have needs then. I might have to find another sister that can hold out."

She's all out crying now. I give her my shit-eating grin, which makes her stop.

I continue almost laughing, "OR. I could just fuck you again quickly."

She knows I just played on her emotions, but she likes the plan. The tears dry up, and the incredible smile is back. She continues to slide up and down my body, relishing my cock and what it's doing to her. I have a tear in my eye. I'm excited and emotional at seeing the fun that Gail is having. Few things are better than seeing the person you're with get that much enjoyment.

She's sweating just enough to get that oiled look. This is easy on her body. No stress or breathing issues. Her only problem is holding back her orgasm. Her face is turning red as she forces her orgasm back. Right now, that looks like a losing proposition.

In a flash, she freezes while her body shudders and clamps down like a vice locked on my cock. This is a severe orgasm that looks like it killed her. I mean, she looks dead. I can feel her breathing; otherwise, I would be freaking out. No squirt, no scream, no falling to the side, not even a grunt. She just froze in place like someone hit the pause button.

I bend my elbows, allowing her body to rest directly on me. Her eyes have closed, and that smile is still on her face. She doesn't appear to be moving any time soon. I pull a blanket over her, so she can recover. It's a good few minutes before her eyes flicker open, and then her body perks up.

Gail smiles before saying, "Damn, that was fun. I've never experienced that before. That was intense."

I chuckle, "It wasn't bad on my end either. That was special. We just made love to each other."

Gail rolls over onto her back. She looks exhausted.

I ask mockingly, "Would you rather just sleep?"

The look I just received had plenty of motivation for me, fearing that my life was in jeopardy.

I sit up then roll over onto my hands and knees. My hands are just outside her body, next to her shoulders. She looks so adorable right now. She's gorgeous, with a tight body, and best yet, she's intelligent, compassionate, and kind. She lifts her head to lightly kiss my lips as if she is thanking me for fucking her in advance. Silly girl, I would fuck her all week long if I could.

Of all my sisters, Gail pushed and abused me the least. None of us talked. None of us dealt with our parent's death well. Ooooo, that gives me an idea. I'll file that away for later.

I drop my pelvis slowly. My cock breaks into her pussy with almost no effort. She's soaked on the inside. Yes, she's still tight, but there is so much fluid that I slide in until there is no more cock to give her. That was sweet. Time to keep my promise.

I wish I could say that I am a stud with a ton of stamina, muscle, and coordination. I'm not any of those. I wanted to be a jackhammer. Instead, I am a hummingbird. I FAIL when I try to fuck her fast, hard, and purposefully. I slide in and out so quickly I'm not positive she can even feel it. I can, but it's not the same as going slow. It's fun, but not as loving.

To prove me wrong yet again in my life, she starts a low moaning with each thrust. No shit, she can feel it. I look closer, and her nipples are enlarged and pointing out. Her hair is no longer fanned out on the pillow; it's drenched in sweat. Her body has turned pink, and her breathing is husky. Her hips push up, and mine is pushing down, in rhythm.

I can't go any faster. The length of my cock takes time going in and out. I can't stop the law of physics. Donna explained physics one night to me, and every example was about a cock and the force used to push it in or how the angle affects the distance cum will shoot. I aced that test. Teachers should use actual references we can understand. Mrs. Jones used a medieval battering ram and catapult. When was the last time you used one of those?

Anyways, Gail looks confused when I giggle, thinking of physics. That didn't last long. I'm working hard to keep my speed up and pound her as hard as possible. I realize I'm failing at that, but I do the best I can. Gail's not complaining at all. I love that smile on her face. It's awesome watching her enjoy herself so much.

I'm fighting the need to cum. I held out last time, which I'm impressed with. This time though, I will blow my load. I am primed for a big load. The desire is sneaking up on me to orgasm, and there is almost nothing I can do to stop it. I have held back too long; it's ready.

I quickly say, "I can't hold out much longer!"

With a soft, tender voice, Gail says to me with a sexy, breathy voice, "Let ... it ... go ... my ... love."

BAM!

Rocket number one fires with a hard, deep thrust. Splat! The liquid paints the inside of her womb. Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Dribble, dribble, I'm toast, finished, done, all over, no more. Oh, I feel overjoyed and satisfied all at once. My legs are weak. I pull my cock out, not even a pop at leaving. It slips out with ease. I collapse on her side.

Gail is up and checking on me with surprising agility, verifying I'm doing fine. Oh yes, I am way beyond fine. That was amazing. Knowing that I am ok, and ignoring my wet cock, an exhausted Gail rolls halfway onto me. Her face is snuggled up with mine; a breast is smashed into me with the second on me. A leg on over mine, and her pussy is against my hip. Life is good right now. Nothing else matters.

We both quickly fall asleep.

Chapter 14 -- Shopping

The next day, after Gail gets home, we leave immediately. We're off to see Lauren. I called ahead to verify she was working. As we walk in, her older brother is upfront and welcomes us. He acts like he wants to help us. I don't see Lauren around. How do I handle this? Easy. I don't.

Gail says to the brother, "I'm sure you're knowledgeable with your merchandise. We have worked with Lauren before. The service was exceptional. We're here to spend some money and would like to work with Lauren, please. Can you make that happen?"

He smiles, "She gives away too much merchandise. Dad had me stand out here to see if you were looking for handouts again. Sorry. She's dancing in the backroom because she's so excited to see you again. I hope you understand that. I'm her brother, and I want to stay out here a bit longer and drive her nuts."

I laugh at him, surprising both the brother and Gail.

I tell him with a commanding voice, "Bullshit! You just want to gawk at my beautiful sister with her perfect breasts."

I hear Lauren laughing from the back room.

As she walks out, she yells at her brother, "HA! He caught you. PERVE! Go away; shirts need folding, bagging, and pricing. GO!"

She then runs at me and hugs me hard.

While hugging me, "I'm so happy for you. I mean, wow. You've come so far and done such great stuff."

She hugs Gail as well before asking, "So. What brings you out this way?"

Gail answers for me, "He needs more clothes. We couldn't think of a better place to go."

Lauren laughs at us, "Oh no, you don't. Come with me first."

We are both dragged through the back room and up the stairs.

Gail comments, "He doesn't need a haircut."

Lauren says, "Yeah, but no way he gets out of here without meeting them again. They will want to, shall we say; touch him up."

Gail says with a straight face, "Then he gets his hair cut?" They both bust out laughing.

Gail swings open the doors; they see me, they look again. A dozen pairs of scissors are dropped on the floor. They all rush me. Impressively, they form a line and, one by one, press their breasts into me until I blush, then they kiss me. That's a hell of a greeting from a dozen retired porn stars.

The song we have for sale is extended because of the many verses and choruses. That's precisely how long it took for my haircut.

Lauren smiles at me, "They talked me into singing with Heidi some. I got to admit, we sound damn sexy together. These women can be very persuasive. They ate me to so many orgasms I had to call uncle and get back in the studio. Jeremy and Heidi paid them off."

She tries to look sad, but she fails miserably and eventually smiles.

Bambi, I'm positive no mother named their child Bambi, says to us, "Jeremy was in yesterday for a haircut ... and some fun. We kept him here long enough to hear your album about your sisters. He said it's not done, but damn, that will do well. Heidi is special."

Sara says, "She won't come here. It seems Lauren told her too much about us."

Billy adds, "I'd rather have Hal. He's been here twice and not expected us to fuck him. Guess how many times that happens? It's why we don't allow men."

Bambi snorts, "Yeah. The first time Lauren brought you up here, you were almost thrown out the window. The black eye and your timid personality made us fans. Hell, I thought you looked afraid of us."

Sara continues, "Oh yeah. It was that scared look, all right. I wanted to rush him but was afraid he might bolt and trip down the stairs. I must say, you look so much better now. More confident. You're welcome up here any time you want, Hal."

I was not allowed to leave until they rubbed their breasts on me and gave me a good kiss on the lips. They had a ton of fun watching me get embarrassed.

As we were going down the stairs, Gail comments, "I can't believe I just saw my timid, shy brother look a dozen retired porn stars in the eye as they rubbed their massive perky breasts into you as they kissed you. Who are you? Several months ago, you were a nobody getting beaten up at school. Now you're confident and seemingly on top of the world."

Lauren isn't smiling when she says, "You are so blind. He hasn't changed that much. He's still quiet, kind, and fearful of people. They attacked him upstairs. No way he initiates any of that. Yes, he's had sex, and his confidence is better. Don't you think other guys would be trying to fuck every woman he sees?"

With a smile on her face now, "He's been a pure gentleman with me, Heidi, and every other woman I've seen him with. He was even nice to Michelle, and he wrote a song about her that was less than complimentary. Give me ten minutes and let me gather what you will need."

Gail laughs, "We didn't even tell you what we want."

Lauren finally giggles, "The only real clothes he has, I gave him. I know what he needs. I'll be back."

An hour later, Lauren is ringing us up.

She looks at me, "I know you have the money, but I'm still giving you a ten percent discount." Gail tries to object. "No. He's been handing out cards, and guys are coming here in droves, buying stuff. He's the best advertising we've ever had. You keep handing out cards; you keep getting a discount."

Lauren and her father help us load up my car. Lauren did know exactly what I needed. I am good for a while.

On the drive home, I'm looking absent-mindedly out the window when Gail asks, "What was the deal with the envelopes. When you hugged them goodbye at the salon and with Lauren, I saw you stuff an envelope into their back pockets. What are you hiding from me?"

I look at her with my innocent look. She almost looks mad now. That didn't work at all. Swell.

I try to explain, "Last night, you brought me to new levels of enlightenment, and I made a discovery. I had a long talk with an expert. Sometime this weekend, I have an event planned. You saw me trying to be secret and hand out invitations to people that might meet my requirements.

"I don't want you even hinting at this. I want a total surprise, so it helps everyone. I know we've only been close for a few months, but I want you to trust me. It's going to be hard, emotional, and yet life-enriching."

Gail looks at me quickly to see that I'm serious, "OK. I won't even hint. What happened to you? I don't know this person."

With a tear rolling down my eyes, "Last night with you, I remembered what it felt like to be loved."