Sad Son Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh wow, I've been standing here so long; Michelle is done. She's standing in front of me, naked and amazing. Her dark brown hair is shoulder length with the ends bowed in. She had blonde highlights to make her hair stand out. Her face is rounder than most, with brilliant brown eyes that sparkle when she looks at me. Her teeth are perfectly white and straight, as I can see in her smile. She's got a tiny nose, giving her that adorable look with slightly fuller cheeks.

She has a bigger body, standing 5' 10" with a 38C-34-36 shape. Her athletic body is impressive with those broad shoulders, toned arms, and slender athletic legs that go on forever. I can see her mons has a rosy color from the recent shaving. Her breasts are spectacular as they sit up high on her chest. They jiggle as she walks towards me. Michelle shows her arousal as her nipples look to be at full length and stand up proudly to be admired by me.

Oh yes, this woman I want. Just as I always imagined her, perfect. Her eyes have something new in them, mischief, lust, and a side of desire. She's taking small steps to show off the body she's worked hard to make. Ok, she and my sisters made it. I can't believe they took her for shaving.

On the other hand, that's a sweet thing to do. They just showed me how much they care and support me. What a lucky guy I am.

Michelle makes her way to me, and we embrace for a moment and then share a passionate kiss. We start light, then work up some pressure before our tongues explore. Michelle pulls away and lays down on the bed but sits up. My sisters are all naked now, and they're also sitting on the bed.

Andrea has announcements, "Since Michelle is now part of our lives, I include her in our family business meeting before you two provide tonight's entertainment. Jeremy released your album yesterday. You know that. The one with our songs you wrote at Christmas. Becky, Casey, and I got paid this week. Together the family accounts have over $200,000 in the bank right now.

"I set aside money for college. Everything they will need; it's already paid for. Becky worked with Casey. Casey now owns half of her company, and they will build, develop, and sell your Tardis line of sound equipment, with you earning a commission on each device sold. She is leading their Sound Division now. Her title already is VP, and she has a research and design group dedicated to sound devices. Everyone is happy with the arrangements. They are going to revolutionize the music industry.

"Jeremy wants you to do small concerts with your songs and your freestyle stuff. That will help build your name and allow your sales to continue. Heidi wants to only work with you. She was scared of going professional. She slipped into it unknowingly between you and Jeremy and loves the results. Do you remember how we were worried about her underestimating your influence? Zero worries there.

"Finally, Becky represents the retired porn stars for dancing at your concerts and doing personal appearances. They won't perform with men anymore unless you want one, but they enjoy being in front of a crowd."

I can't talk. That's a lot of money. We were just talking about Heidi. How did she get the updates? Things are moving so fast. I've lost the excitement. I'm overwhelmed.

Michelle yells, "STOP!"

They all look at her.

Michelle is stressed; they're worried as she says, "Look at Hal. He's stressed at too many updates. Let's slow this down. Each of you is as smart a person as I know. You work things out at the speed of light. You left Hal behind; let him process this. How's he going to deal with the fame?"

Emma quickly speaks up, "I will handle all that I can. I had a minor in Public Relations. I'm changing that to a Major. I will take as much of the public attention as possible. I can't do it all, but I can help prep him and screen all appearances. I will make it as stressless as possible. I will buy him a new phone that's only used by us. I take his old phone and handle his business needs.

"We talked about this already; we had the same concerns. Faith wants to do marketing, so Casey will hire her when she graduates. Gail will be his personal assistant, driver, and anything else he needs."

Michelle looks sad, "What's left for me?"

Emma smiles, "You're going to make babies. You also run the house, are the motivational speaker, and the scheduler of Hal time. I think you should continue and get your master's in Education. Then you can home school or volunteer at school and help with our children's classes."

I scream, "WAIT A MINUTE!"

More reserved now, "OUR children?"

Andrea smiles, "I meet many cute doctors; your sisters will meet many young men at your concerts. Is it such a hard thing to believe that we don't get pregnant?"

Oh my. The sorrow washes over me in a big way. They're going to screw other men. How will I deal with that? I mean, of course, they will. Why shouldn't they have their own children? It's not fair that I hold them back. Can I fuck them the same, knowing that many other guys will be fucking them? How can I be so sexist and expect them to not have other men when I have plenty of women? I'm not being fair to them. I need to let them go.

I say with a tired voice, "Yeah, it's probably for the best. I won't stand in the way. You all deserve to have fun and a family. I support you 100%."

Do I really believe that? I'm not sure I can have sex with them if they're active with strangers.

Gail moves to my side and plants a long, blissfully happy kiss on my lips.

She pulls back just an inch, so she can say, "We don't want other men. That is the line we will tell your fans; we shacked up with groupies. If needed, Jeremy has also volunteered to 'stand in' as a father, in name. He wants you to say you're the father of any children Lauren and Heidi might have."

Understanding hit me in the head like a two-by-four. They really do love me. That thought fills me with lust and the desire to use every bit of that lust on Michelle. As my lust increased from this new revelation, my cock hardened. As my cock hardens, seven sisters and my girlfriend's smile rise proportionally.

The time for talking is done. I stand up, making Michelle frown, turn towards her, making her smile again, and then crawl onto the bed. I move all the way up to start with a kiss. My sisters are all on the bed, naked and unmoving. I have no doubt they will be involved eventually.

I hold Michelle's head in my hands as I bring us closer to share a soft, gentle kiss exploding with passion. This is like my first kiss. I'm nervous again. Am I good enough? I've dreamt of being here many times. This is no dream; this is the best feeling in the world.

Slowly, I pull away as Michelle is still reaching out to kiss me. I slide down her cheek and neck, leaving tiny kisses along the way. Michelle is trembling as I move closer to her breasts. She has no idea what she's in for. In my mind, I've been planning this for a long time.

As I near her nipples, Michelle lashes out at my sisters, "Why are you all so happy. They're just nipples."

Donna uses a sinister voice, "Remember that thought. Oh yeah, good luck preventing an orgasm."

Michelle laughs at Donna, "My nipples aren't sensitive like most women. That's no knock against Hal; it's not exceptional for me. He won't get me off. If he eats me, he might, but not from my nipples.

Michelle is leery, "You're still smiling. Is he going to bite them off?"

I've made my way to her heavenly orbs of pleasure. Oh yes, these are awesome. They're standing up tall and round, not flattened. Her skin is so soft; it's like silk. I love that spongy feeling of holding beasts in my hands. I don't know if small is much fun, my experience is with large, and it's a ton of fun. I start my 'song' knowing what its effect will be on Michelle regardless of what she says.

I suck softly on the right. I pinch light on the left. I suck a medium strength on the right. I pinch medium strength on the left. I suck harder on the right, but it's quick. I pinch hard on the left, but it's quick. I suck softly on the left. I pinch light on the right. I suck a medium strength on the left. I pinch medium strength on the right. I suck harder on the left, but it's quick. I pinch hard on the right, but it's quick.

Normally, I would continue doing the same pattern over and over. I'm changing my M.O. I repeat the same as I just did. Now, I add the chorus. I place a finger on both sides of the nipple. Quickly, I go in the opposite direction several times, causing lots of friction and heat. I repeat on the second nipple, then repeat to another four rounds of sucking and pinching. Ok, Michelle only makes it through two and a half.

While I am licking, pinching, and twisting nipples quickly, Michelle is riding the orgasm ladder. Michelle knows, make that believes; she won't orgasm from nipple play. It seems her body didn't get those instructions. Almost immediately, she's having to suck more air to keep her breathing up to standards.

When I use my fingers, it's like I'm tickling her ribs; her body wants to twist and squirm as I have my fun. She grunts loud, which is annoying yet very satisfying.

Michelle has her hands on my shoulders, holding on because ... I might run away? She's either constipated, or she's fighting her orgasm.

Michelle's frustrated with me, so she barks at my sisters, "What the hell is he doing to me? Damn, it's good. It's like a pattern."

Casey takes this, "When we trained him, we didn't tell him what to do; we just gave feedback. We wanted him to experiment. It was pretty awesome letting him play for an hour."

Faith adds, "He eventually fell back on what he knows. Music. He does several things, and then, like a song, he repeats it. Tonight, it looked like he added the chorus, so there is a break. I imagine that's better. Each time he's slightly different if you pay close enough attention."

Michelle laughs hard, "How the hell can you pay attention that closely when you're on the verge of an orgasm almost from the start! What are you, robots! OH FUCK! OH FUCH! HAL! OH FUCK!!!!"

The next sound out of her body is a roar, like a lion. Her body stops moving. She stopped talking. The grin on her face is even better. Her eyes are open and responsive as she studies me. No idea what she expects to learn; I haven't changed.

With a soft voice, Michelle barely says, "I have no idea who you are. No way Hal did that to me. Is there something in the air, was I drugged, how? That wasn't natural. I don't understand. Explain. Please."

My sisters respond by laughing their asses off.

Gail moves closer and kisses Michelle on the lips, "See, it's still just us. Can you understand now? Do you see why we stay and aren't out looking for a better man? We can find smarter, more athletic, bossier, more aggressive, but no other man will do that to you, and it only gets better."

Becky looks excited, "Oh yes. This next part is divine. Hal had no friends to explain how sex works. He does it differently. He also cares deeply. You can almost taste his desire. Most guys are warming you up for them. Hal pleases you. When training, he never got off; that made it different. He got his joy from pleasing us, and that he did and then some. You will see."

They all have big smiles on their faces.

As they talk, I continue laying tiny kisses on her body. Typically, I make a straight line from the breasts to the pussy. Not today. Today, I am a bumblebee. I move down in circles. This teases her because I spend almost as much time going up as down and to the sides. My real intention is to give Michelle time to recover.

I'm sure my sisters know my plan; Michelle's too tired to care or even look at me. As I lick across her belly button, she perks up and watches me closer. She's in for a big surprise. I doubt many of her boyfriends ate her for more than a few minutes.

Michelle seems nervous, "Does he stop if my orgasms run into each other?"

Andrea takes this one, "Oh yes. We've had no issues for a while. However, with you being his fantasy girl, that's partially why we're here. He has been known to get carried away. He gets into a zone. When you play dead, he's quick to stop. He looks for red now as well. He's an attentive lover. After all, it's bad to kill your sex partner, even if she does die from happiness."

They all cackle at that joke. Andrea's great; that's precisely what Michelle needed, reassurance. One of my tricks is to speed up as I go along. For Michelle, since she gets off quickly, I will ignore that. I will stay slow ... at least initially.

As I settle in with her pussy in front of me, I lay down with my legs folded under me. I like having the ability to move around some. I give a smiling Michelle two broad licks, bottom to top, on her mons. I move my tongue up to her clit. My tongue goes back and forth like a downhill skier doing moguls on the way there. Once at her clit, my tongue goes underneath, then wraps around her nub. I stroke it twice with just gentle pressure.

Michelle hasn't seen me perform. That pleases me to no end. I run my tongue up and down her right lips and then up and down her left lips. Then it's back to licking the mons. Like the breasts, I do this five times before adding something new. I widen and use my two fingers near her taint to massage as deep as possible. Meanwhile, I hum with my lips on her mons quickly, move to the center of her pussy, dive deep, and do four circles with increasing pressure. Now it's time to repeat everything.

An animated Michelle wildly looks at my sisters, "I can't believe the difference without the forest. He's able to tease me better and his tongue rolls smoothly. I am going to stay shaved!"

I notice she's pink already. I slow down some more. Damn, I was already going slow. Even with slowing down, she's turning red; I stop.

Michelle begs me, "No. No. Nooooo. Go back. More. More. More."

Gail laughs at her, "No way, babe. You were turning red. Take deeper breaths. Concentrate on your breathing."

Michelle is pissed, "Concentrate? Yeah right. I love that feeling. I got lost and found myself holding my breath. Please continue. NOW!"

So much for love. She's demanding already! He, he, he.

I do start again. This time, everything is faster than before.

My sisters help, "Breathe in deeply. Let it out. Breathe in deeply. Let it out."

What're next, candles? No, no, a monk chanting. No, no, I will write a song. I will call it 'Breathe in Deeply because you can't handle my oral skills.' Oh yes, women will buy that all day long.

Michelle is frustrated with me, "OK, asshole, what is going on in your mind that you're smiling as I hold on for dear life."

I stop and say with a big grin, "I was just thinking that I'm going to write a song called ''Breathe in deeply because you can't handle my oral skills.'"

They're all laughing at me.

I continue, "OK, laugh it up. I was thinking of a mostly music song with Heidi and Lauren moaning as I play the music that sounds like making love."

I continue my assault, and now each of my sisters is working over their own pussies with at least a finger. Michelle has a strong musky aroma, yet the taste is far different than I expected. She is sweeter than she smells. With my sisters going at it now, there's a strong smell of sex in the room. As I play my 'song' on her pussy, I add a new layer to my performance. I gradually add more pressure to everything I do.

I spend four verses using increasing pressure. Then, I spend four verses lessening the pressure to give my whole performance another layer of complexity. Michelle has only had a few guys go down on her. She isn't prepared for me. She's already had a bunch of orgasms. I was concerned because they came so fast. Not rapid-fire; nobody can survive that. They were less than a minute apart. However, she is doing fantastic with her breathing and keeping her wits about her.

The smile on her face just can't get any better. She's been having small orgasms, as I said, on a regular schedule. This last one killed her. All her muscles jerked, her body twisted away from me, and most unusual for Michelle, her eyes are closed.

Becky laughs, "I knew she couldn't handle that. She obviously was inexperienced; too many small orgasms weakened her. That last one kicked her ass."

Donna asks, "From her moans, they seemed to get louder and calm down. Did you do something different?"

I explained the pressure difference I used.

Emma laughs, "We are all in trouble now. None of us have a defense against him anymore."

Faith agrees, "Yup. I agree 100%. I think he needs to eat us more often so we can learn to enjoy it more."

Casey smirks, "I like you're thinking. Let's hurry up and have Michelle sign her rights over. No way she can think right now."

Michelle uses a tired, low voice to say, "Don't confuse tired and worn out with stupidity. How did you all survive him learning? You said he went an hour. I don't see how you survived."

Andrea giggles, "Oh, Michelle. You're so funny. Nobody can resist what he just did to you. He didn't start out like this. It took many hours of practice and experimenting. I give him all the credit. He wanted to get better. He didn't want to be OK or average. He wanted to be great. He was a dedicated student."

Michelle rolls back and then sits up. She is sweaty and has matted hair from surviving my actions so far. Her breathing has returned to normal.

Michelle starts to laugh, which confuses us all, "Dedicated student. He got aroused for hours, perving on your gorgeous bodies, giving you orgasms so he could continue. I agree; sign me up. I would love to teach a horny eighteen-year-old to eat pussy for hours."

Andrea is stern, "Oh no. He wasn't perving on us. He was learning. It's like reading; it's not just a light switch; it takes work and practice. He worked long and hard. It wasn't always awesome. We put up with a lot of pain and abuse as he experimented. None of us are unhappy with the results."

Gail defends me, "Most boys his age would be trying to mount those porn stars. Hell, even husbands give them fits. Hal, Jeremy, and Mitch, only three men are even allowed in their salon. Your dad was not as well behaved; he was not going to be invited back. He drooled too much."

Michelle is catching on, "So, after having sex with all of you, those porn stars aren't so special, huh?"

I set her straight, "Oh, they are. They have almost perfect bodies, huge tits and have done absolutely everything sexually. That just isn't the type of woman I want. I want a woman that hasn't fucked several hundred guys, and half the men in America know what she looks like naked. As a guy, I do see their beauty. If I got to know them better, they would have a chance.

"I have more than enough women in my life. Lauren and Heidi confuse me. They show a lot of interest in me, have helped me greatly, yet they seem to care more about each other."

Michelle looks fearful, "How, how do you mean?"

With a calm voice, "Look at Lauren. She gave me two sets of clothes. She got me a better place at the festival. She transposes our songs, sings along, picks me up, and always stays to listen to me. Jeremy has the recordings. She doesn't need to stay. Then there's Heidi. She was done working and stayed long into the night, listening to me record. Together, they've had a heavy hand in my career and success already."

Becky notes, "Your success hasn't hurt Heidi at all. She needed songs to record, and you gave her an album. Also, keep in mind, it's enjoyable to listen to you play."

Michelle buts in, "It's also interesting to watch you play. You close your eyes and feel the music. Your face has a million expressions as the music changes or flares. It's cool just to watch you. We'll see how they react with me around."