Sad Son Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle takes a deep breath, "I have caught my breath; it's time to move on. Now I need to get fucked."

Michelle surprises me by adjusting to her hands and knees then turning her ass to me. She spread her legs wide, giving me an unobstructed view of her glistening rosebud and her weeping pussy. Oh, what an inviting look that is. It's open and inviting. More so than all my sisters, this woman has experience. Damn, she must have done anything they wanted and anytime they wanted her.

My dream girl is a slut. I'm glad she can't see the disappointment in my eyes. My hands are gently fondling her tiny rear end. Michelle's cooing from my light touch, anticipating what I give her. I may find her used more than I would like, but I still lust for her body.

Her body is almost perfect in my eyes. Her arms and legs are lean and toned, her body isn't thin and dainty. Because of that, she has the curves of a more experienced woman. Her back is smooth and long, with a relatively narrow torso compared to her broad shoulders. That is what makes her body a delight to look at.

It doesn't hurt that my view includes her mons, hood, clit, vulva, outer and inner labia, along with her vaginal opening, which is all entirely on display. Her clit is swollen from her arousal, confirmed by taking a sample. She's producing a sexually charged musky scent made to entice young men.

My intent was to give her an excellent slow fucking. She seems bored with this. What a shame; she's missed out on so much in life. She's only let men rule her life, to use her. She doesn't force them to please her like I've been doing so far. For what she's done to me, I should hate fuck her. I can't do it; I don't have the hate, only disappointment in how she's treated me for so long.

I make her happy; I give her what she wants. I speed up and use more strength to thrust harder into her deep hole. My hands are holding her hips, allowing me to pull her into me harder and then push her away from me faster. This is a wonderful feeling.

Michelle screams out, "You're not done yet? How long can you last?"

I laugh out loud at Michelle, "Oh, you silly girl. My girlfriends demand much more than this. I will cum when you do. Don't worry about me; watch your breathing, or I will end this."

I hear Michelle taking deeper breaths. She grunts and wheezes occasionally. She isn't used to fucking this long; she's struggling to keep up. For her sake, I speed up. This helps me get closer to my orgasm. Unfortunately, she's racing to hers as well.

Michelle's brain isn't coping with the sex very well. Her body is worn out from Hal lasting so long. She got far more enjoyment from her breasts being played with, let alone what he did to her pussy. She can't believe how good a lover he is. He is by far the best she has ever had, and it's not even close. Who could have imagined that such a weak, pathetic boy could become so accomplished in the bedroom? She can't believe how stupid she's been all these years. Michelle wants to keep him for herself.

I'm still drilling my meat deep inside of my first crush. It's so satisfying to see my cock sliding in and out of my dream girl. Her luxurious dark hair is now hanging down perfectly straight from her sweat. The aroma in the room is part young man and a large part from several sexually excited young women.

The sex hangs in the humid room from our exertion to move so fast and harshly. The room is loud from the slapping of my body into her rear end as my meat lances forward. Add Michelle's grunting and our combined deep breathing; there's no doubt what we're doing. Her body is amazingly soft as my hands push and pull her body into mine.

We have lasted well past ten minutes of this high-energy sex. I believe we're both running out of energy and stamina. The question is who will orgasm first. I feel exhaustion is near. I can hear my lungs fighting for breath; I'm wheezing slightly.

In a sudden flurry of energy, Michelle grabs my left arm and pulls as hard as she can to sit up. I'm drawn forward, and around her, so I end up on my back, yet not entirely parallel with the bed. Oh well. We only lost two beats as she is now up riding cowgirl on my cock, jumping up and down.

Michelle smiles at me, "I love to be on top. It won't be long. Hold on and wait for me."

She lasted two minutes before I used a finger to rub her clit and send her into orbit with a tremendous orgasm. She screams intensely as her pussy restricts my cock. That fails to stop my orgasm as I unload six good shots into this beautiful woman.

She collapses on me, yet she can still run her fingers the length of my arm. She's amusing herself as her orgasm raced through her body. I am useless. My eyes close. Oddly, her fingers teasing my arm stick out in my mind more than anything else.

We're both exhausted. She falls asleep without even moving the blanket. I'm troubled by tonight. Every one of my sisters was better in bed, and the experience of fucking my dream girl didn't have the same connection or thrill as it does with my family. Can I only love my sisters, or was this because of how Michelle treated me? I have so many questions and no answers. Worse, who do I ask?

I fall asleep with my questions unanswered.

To be continued ...