Sad Son Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought it was a nice thing to say. Gail breaks out in tears. I have so much to learn still.

*****

It's Saturday, and as Andrea is leaving, I cry out, "No! I need you to stay home tonight."

Andrea asks, "Why? What are you up to? Hey, I don't have time. There was a school bus accident. They need me. I'll be back as soon as I can."

She kisses me and runs off in a rush. Shit! It's 3:00. I am pestered for answers, but I won't say anything. Maybe she will come back in time.

******

At 6:00 PM, the doorbell rings. Everyone looks at me. We've been arguing about what we want for dinner. They all want to kill me. Their frustration is at an all-time high with me. It should be I've been pressing all their buttons and being as annoying as possible.

I get up and answer the door as everyone is staring at me. I see out the small window, they're all lined up as I asked for. Jeremy and Lauren are first through the door. They both have eyes full of tears. Jeremy has a case of beer and soda in hand. Lauren has a large pan of lasagna.

Michelle and Veronica are next through the door. Both are crying. Michelle has a three-bean salad, while Veronica has two buckets of fried chicken with many fixings in two large bags. Next is Heidi and her mother, Sandra. They have tears in their eyes, a pot of spaghetti, and a pot of meatballs with spaghetti sauce.

Four retired porn stars are next. They are bawling their eyes out and carrying a meatloaf, a large potato salad, coleslaw, pasta salad, and the fixings for garlic bread. They expand the table, get a second table, add chairs tablecloths, then pull out all the dishes and silverware. My sisters are speechless, but they have caught on.

Arms come around from behind me and press large breasts into me. She hugs me hard.

Casey finally asks, "I know this is your doing. What are you up to?"

With a tear in my eye, I say, "I can't say yet. It's good and overdue. Enjoy the night, my love."

She holds me tighter and kisses my cheek.

As we are sitting down, Amanda and Emily Wilton walk through the door. I am relieved now as Emily will lead our evening and I won't have to. Andrea is a guided missile to me. She slams her breasts into me, hugs me, then arches her back as she lifts me in the air and swings me around in a circle. I stare at Emily, and she can't look at me. Coward! She knows.

Jeremy announces, "I have a CD. We want to hear this during dinner. This is the final version that's going out Monday."

As we eat, we all listen to the album of my sisters that I wrote and helped make. I take the CD and put it in our old stereo system. It still sounds great. I know the music, although it fills out the sound with the other pieces and mixing, so it's much more impressive. I still shine, but it's not too much. The real star is Heidi.

In the second song, my head shoots up, and I freeze. Heidi's voice has been altered. It's been run through Casey's Tardis device. Her head turns to look at me, confirming what we hear. I look at Jeremy, Lauren, and Heidi. They're all smiling huge. They added Lauren in some spots and used both devices in four songs. Not much, just to add a spark here and there. It's crazy listening to a voice get adjusted like that.

Heidi is good. Heidi harmonizing with four other Heidi's is far better.

As soon as the song was over, Becky asked Jeremy, "What did you do to Heidi's voice? That sounded like Casey's Tardis gizmos."

Jeremy laughs, "The device adjusts sound. A guitar makes a sound. Heidi makes a sound. I gave it a try, and in some places, it's magical."

I look at Casey, "You're going to need more merchandise."

*****

After dinner, Emily stops everyone from cleaning, "No, no, nooooo. The dishes can wait. I want everyone in the living room. Clear everything. No sofa or chairs. I want everyone on the floor sitting or lying down. I want you comfortable. Take off your shoes and socks. I want everyone facing me; I have a story to tell.

"I got a phone call early yesterday morning at work. We always have a psychiatrist on site twenty-hour-by-seven. The young man wanted some advice, which involved a new employee at work. That falls into my realm, so I humored him to see where he was going."

She gives me a wicked grin, "The night before, he was fucking his girlfriend."

Jeremy yells out, "You stud!"

Emily smiles and continues, "It seems yesterday was different. It was better, more emotional, and his orgasms hit him much harder than normal. He got to thinking, and he said that he felt loved, something he hadn't felt since his parents died. He thought his sisters hated him. It hit him; they didn't hate him; they were withdrawn, depressed, and in his mind, they were just like him; not dealing with his parent's death."

She looks right at me, "Hal, why are you here?"

I knew this was coming, and I was still full of emotions with tears rolling down my face.

Timidly, I reply with a soft voice, "Several years ago, my parents died in a plane crash on their way home from vacation. I never mourned. Life passed me by, and it's been no fun."

Emily asks, "What do you miss the most about them?"

I'm crying as I say, "I miss that smile mom gave me first thing in the morning. She always had a bowl of cereal ready for me and a smile on her face."

Emily asks, "Tell me a funny story about your parents."

I blush, "It was right before they left for vacation. Mom cleaned my room and changed my sheets. A few raunchy XXX magazines fell out from under my mattress. Mom was pissed! Dad and I heard her scream, and then she called my dad and me upstairs. That's terrible news for me. That means the belt. I had no idea she would find those.

"So, we go up the stairs, and mom opens the magazine to the centerfold, and the girl pops out. Mom is bitching at me while dad takes the magazine and is distracted by the gorgeous woman, huge tits, and fingers holding open her vagina. Mom has turned red from screaming at me. She stops to glare at dad. She yells, 'What the hell are you looking at?' Dad replies, 'A perfect 10. Isn't she cute? Would you pose like that for me?' Like she would do that.

"Mom says, 'Sure, why not. Right now, I want ...' Dad closes the magazine, picks up mom, throws her over his shoulder, and runs to their room with mom's arms flailing around, and she's cursing like a sailor at dad. I hear their door slam shut. I ran out of the house before she remembered I was still home."

Emily looks at Michelle, "Why are you here?"

Michelle's eyes are pouring with tears, "My dad recently died of cancer. The one where Hal played a concert at your hospital."

Emily asks, "What do you miss most about your father?"

Michelle answers while weeping, "I miss our car ride to school and then back home. He was always so positive. He gave me strength."

Emily asks, "Can you tell me a funny story about him?"

Michelle says, "Dad wasn't really a funny as in ha, ha, type of guy. He was a serious, wise man. A man I was proud to call my father. He recently gave me some good advice. After meeting Hal, he said, 'There's something about that kid. Yes, he's getting picked on, but those are immature children pretending to be men. That there is a man worth dating.' I wish I had listened to him."

Emily asks Michelle, "Why don't you date him?"

Michelle can't look up anymore, "He has a girlfriend and hates me. He wrote a mean song about me."

For the first time, Emily laughs.

Emily says, "You're right. You don't deserve him. When you grow up and realize you're not the center of the world, you might have a chance. He's a musician; they're wrapped differently than us. They see things differently; they are generally less logical. Their minds free-associate much better than we do. He was probably thinking of you, possibly subconsciously, then had another thought and another. Only the first one was about you if it was you.

"I've heard that song. You said it was mean; I thought it was funny as hell. Is it possible you're only seeing what you want to see and not what's there? I believe in positive memories, but discussing your dad with your mother, family, and friends helps. Communication is a great way to deal with grief. If nothing else, there are people like me in the world to help."

Emily asks, "Lauren, why are you here?"

For the next two hours, we hear about Lauren's mother, three porn star parents, one porn star sibling, Emily's miscarriage, and my parents seven more times.

When Andrea started, I stood up and walked into the garage. I pulled out a two-and-a-half-gallon tub of vanilla ice cream. I made eighteen chocolate ice cream sundaes with whip cream and a cherry on top. I had to buy plastic bowls and spoons earlier as we don't own enough.

Emily has Andrea in tow as she heads directly at me. Emily hugs me hard like she's trying to break me. She has tears in her eyes. Why?

Emily says, "I knew of Andrea; she's quite popular at work, very dedicated. After talking to you, I understood her better today. The bus people came through, and yet she stayed to help. I had to drag her out. I can't tell you how proud I am of you. Usually, people like you turn bitter. I must return home. On the way home, I think I'll pick up a dirty magazine and let my husband play photographer."

She squeezes her breasts into me, kisses me, and then Andrea shows her to the door.

One of the porn stars, Sara, smashes my right side with her huge breasts as she hugs me. Then to my left, Michelle smashes her breasts into me. I look at her, surprised.

Sara high-fives her, "YES! You did it perfectly. Did you see him blush? All guys love having big girl tits like ours smashing into their bodies. The higher, the better. Oh, then throw your arms around him and press harder. Perfect. Now kiss him."

I can't believe a retired porn star is giving my friend tips on how to smash her breasts into me. I do like that kiss. I know I'm blushing. Zephyr comes in front of me and slams her breasts into me.

She giggles, "This is too much fun. Look at him blush."

Sara recounts, "I was giving Michelle lessons on properly making a man blush."

Zephyr adds, "It worked." She kisses me on the lips. "She has natural talent."

Zephyr is serious now, "Thank you for everything. Because of how we look, guys think we're easy and expect us to put out. You have been awesome around us; letting us dance at your concert and invite us here tonight. I miss my brother so much. Talking about it and hearing others, it really helped a bunch.

"Eventually, you will need to do concerts. We all want to be your dancers. Just give us a call. We're cheap, but not easy."

She hugs me again, and then she is ready to go. Andrea lets her out. Sara lets go; Michelle doesn't. Lauren and Heidi hug me before they leave. Everyone has gone home but Veronica and Michelle. Veronica has red puffy eyes and tears still falling down her cheeks. She can't talk; she just hugs me and presses her breasts into me.

When she pulls away, she asks with a smirk on her face, "Did I get it right?"

I am clueless.

Michelle responds, "Yes, mom, you smashed your ladies into my boyfriend and made him blush. There. You happy now?"

Veronica asks Michelle, "I'm ready to go. Are you coming?"

Why would she ask?

Michelle shakes her head no. Surprisingly, Veronica smiles and leaves.

Michelle asks me, "Ok, I want to know who your girlfriend is? What kind of competition do I have? Can I tempt you from her?"

How do I answer her? I can't tell her the truth.

Becky butts in, "Actually, he has several girlfriends, and no, you can't get rid of them."

Casey adds with a seductive smile, "You MIGHT be able to share with his girlfriends. They're not very demanding."

Faith pipes up, "They want what's best for Hal. I can't see him dropping his girlfriends for anyone."

Michelle is in tears, "How can I compete with retired porn stars. They're every man's dream."

Gail laughs at Michelle, "I took him shopping at Lauren's place. The first thing we do, we get a haircut. They all kiss and rub their breasts into him. Do you know why they like him? He looks them in the eyes. He never assumed they would fuck him. He never asked one to have fun. You've seen those women; men go crazy around them. He didn't think he was worthy. He had no chance, so why even bother.

"Your way off thinking it's them. I think some want him, but he loves his girlfriends more. They have been helping his confidence and his career. He did discover love again, and it was amazing."

Michelle laughs, "You make it sound like you're his girlfriend."

All seven sisters smile at her with a knowing look and lust in their eyes. That shook Michelle to her core. Wow, I thought she knew.

Time for me to step in.

I say, "I think your dad knew. Lauren, Jeremy, and Heidi didn't take long."

Michelle's mouth is open, "No way. That's incest, disgusting, its ...."

Gail adds, "Awesome."

Andrea says, "Amazing."

Emma adds, "My best ever."

Donna grins, "Wait until he plays his 'song' on you. There is no way you can resist him."

Michelle is amazed, "How can you say that? He's your brother!"

Faith stops her, "Once you spend time with him, you will understand. Right now, you just see Hal as an interesting guy, a classmate, and a friend. There is so much you don't know. You don't have the experience yet to say anything. You haven't seen or felt what he can do to a woman. One time with him and you will understand.

"Do you really think we planned this? Do you think we wanted him over other men? No. We just wanted to give him confidence and some experience. None of us have had better. If you can't deal with this, you better walk away now. Once you have sex with him, you'll be hooked for life. It's a life-changing experience."

Michelle laughs at her, "You had me going there. This is Hal we're talking about. Not that long ago, he was a weak dweeb that barely anyone knew."

Becky counters, "You knew him."

Michelle banters, "No. I felt sorry for him. Nobody deserves what he went through."

Gail cries out, "Bullshit. You wouldn't admit you knew him, but you did. You always liked him. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here now."

Michelle shakes her head, "I'm here now because of my dad."

Andrea cuts her off, "Then leave now. Go be with someone you want, not someone your dad liked."

Michelle is frustrated, "LET ME FINISH!"

She composes herself, "Yes, dad liked him immediately after trying him out. Then there are the concerts where other girls want him. Dad pointed out how I chose wrong when, as the song said, I dumped one, looked at Hal, passed, and selected another dumb jock. When I saw the hurt in his eyes, I knew I had screwed up.

"I wanted him but knew I blew it with him. I knew it hurt him, and his cold shoulder hurt me. Why should it hurt if I'm dating another guy? I knew Hal was better, friendlier, and a better man. I relished the moments I was near him when he was with dad. My heart literally broke when he did the concert at the hospital.

"I'm tired of what other people think. I'm tired of not being strong enough to fight for the man I want. With the way you all feel, I don't see how I wrestle him away from all of you. I'm doomed."

She falls out of my arms and into a chair in tears. Everyone watches her sit and cry.

My voice is soft, "Don't."

Michelle looks up with red puffy eyes from crying, "Don't what?"

I smile, "Don't compete with my sisters. Each one is special in at least one way. You're special as well. You're also a person I can marry and have children with. Why compete when you can share. They don't need a lot of me, and I suspect my success will bring many men their way."

Andrea laughs hard, "We've all dated. Anyone that comes running for us because of you; they're not the men we want. Hal. Sex with you was by far better than any other man. It wasn't even close. We will work something out."

She looks at Michelle sympathetically, "My hours are crazy; Becky will need to travel; Casey's company is willing to make her an equal owner to get her products. We all have lives and not a lot of time for ourselves, let alone a relationship."

Faith says, "I suspect eventually we will tire of sharing or find someone that lights a fire in us. There are lots of good men out there. We all spent years hardly dating. Right now, we need him and want him. The real question is can you share a man?"

Michelle looks at me, "I don't know. Is he worth it? Are you all a package deal, or do you have an independent deal with him?

Donna says, "It would be easier to think of us as a package deal because if you're against one, you're against all of us. We're protective of each other and especially Hal. We don't want just any woman coming along and taking him from us because he will be famous."

I point out, "MIGHT, be famous. I'm still a nobody. Lauren and Heidi might get all the accolades. I may end up just a paid-by-the-hour guitar player."

Michelle laughs at me, "Do you really think it was the singing of Heidi and Lauren that made your song so popular?"

I reply, "Well. Yeah. Those two at the end were amazing."

Michelle is all smiles, like she won, "Heidi was the same on each verse, yet each had a very different vibe, why was that?"

I am clueless; I answer as a question, "Because I changed the melody of each verse?"

Michelle yells, "Exactly! Your tone and mood totally changed each verse, transforming the song. I agree that Heidi and Lauren together were very sexy, but that was largely because the melody set the mood. Otherwise, Heidi may have taken it in a different direction. Let her do an album without you. She will see the difference."

Gail asks sweetly, "Where does that leave Hal? Are you, his girlfriend? Do we get him a retired porn star, or what? I am NOT letting some groupie get him."

Michelle takes my hand as she stands up, "Oh no. No groupies for him. Those retired porn stars may get a run at him, but I want to kick the tires and see if I'm upgrading or not."

They all laugh hysterically at Michelle.

After Casey stops, she looks into Michelle's eyes, "I'm not sure you can handle him. He's not for the faint of heart. He's intense and can make your orgasms flow together quickly. You may need a break."

Casey takes my arm and starts dragging Michelle and me upstairs. We go past my room, Casey's room, all the way to Andrea's king-sized bed.

Casey says with an evil grin, "We will watch over you, protect you."

Before Michelle can do anything, my sisters rip our clothes off. Andrea, Gail, and Emma push me against the wall and strip my clothes off. They wanted to rip my clothes off, but I just bought these; I am not explaining to Lauren how my clothes got ripped.

My other sisters held Michelle's arms behind her and tore her clothes off. She came in a dress. She was prepared for tonight. I never did see the front of Michelle before she was taken from me. I am near tears as Casey and Becky pull her into the washroom.

Donna hugs me and then whispers, "She never shaved. We took one look, and they took her to shave her and teach her how to do it herself properly. Trust me, she will like it better."

I have complete trust in all my sisters. I can't help reflecting on how odd this is. My sisters are shaving my girlfriend's pussy. Did I even just say she was my girlfriend? Somehow Michelle says it, and my sisters take it as fact. At one time, she was the only woman I thought about. Due to many unlikely recent events, I can't say she is number one in my mind anymore.

There is no doubt that I love her. I mean, after all that she has done, I still did so much for her. That must be what tipped my sisters off. Is she in front of my sisters, though? If she forced me to pick, what's my answer? Hmmmm. I'm not strong enough. I need both. I can't help my love for Michelle; it's... always has been love at first sight. I always loved my family. Even when they were bitches, I put up with it because I loved them.