Sadaf - Future Sis-in-Law Fucks

Story Info
How Sadaf, my fuck-buddy became my Bhabhi (Sister-in-Law).
20.6k words
4.26
32.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
426 Followers

Sadaf: Future Sis-in-Law Fucks

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with another thrilling experience. This time, I want to tell you a tale of lusty determination which is honestly unbelievable. It's about Sadaf Qureshi, then a senior in my college. Sadaf initially seduced me for a casual fling but her lust quickly turned into an obsession. To make sure that she could fuck me without fear, Sadaf made a devious plan.

I know you guys will enjoy this experience as much as I did. So, don't forget to Comment and let me know what you felt.

I am Ali. I am tall, over 5'10", with flawless fair skin. I have a chiseled face with big honey-colored eyes, a thin straight nose and spiky black hair which I usually keep long. I have an athletic physique as I've been playing soccer since I was five. Apart from soccer, the three things I like the most are bikes, books and booty, but in the reverse order. I have always had a very high sex drive so I've slept with numerous women and girls.

About My Family

I was born and raised in a large city in central India, which I cannot name for privacy reasons. I come from a large extended family. My dad and his seven younger brothers all stay together with their families in a huge piece of land.

We live on a 2-acre plot of land in the northern suburbs of the city. The entire property is surrounded by 12-foot tall concrete walls with a huge 15-foot tall, black iron gate up front as the entry. Right inside the main gate is an immense paved and roofed parking lot where we park the numerous scooters, bikes and cars we own. There are three 3-storied buildings placed across the parking lot, like three points in a triangle, with two buildings up front and the last one at the back of the property. Every building has spacious apartments for each family and we all live quite comfortably together.

Even though we are quite well-to-do we lead a simple life as we belong to an ultra-conservative Islamic sect. Almost everyone in the family is very religious and follows our religious tenets obediently. There are over 25 of us in the extended family and still we are very close-knit. In my family, cousins are seen the same as siblings so there is distinct closeness between everyone in my family.

However, as per our religious beliefs, we are forbidden to make friends from the opposite sex, once we hit puberty. The women and girls in my family choose to wrap a Hijab around their beautiful faces and cover their tall, curvy bodies with loose, dark-colored Abaya, whenever stepping out of the house.

As a consequence of the strict rules, it was inevitable that a few of the girls and women in my family rebelled and formed secret taboo sexual relationships with me. This included Sadaf, who was first just a fuck-buddy from college but later trapped my cousin Javed in such a way that he became crazy for her and eloped. This resulted in him being disowned from the family and become totally dependent on Sadaf, who in turn, lords over him and has complete control over her husband. As a consequence, Sadaf and I have continued our sexual relationship till date.

About Sadaf

Sadaf is extremely pretty, quite bold and a tremendously lusty Muslim woman. Sadaf is around 2 years older to me, stands 5'6" tall, and looks very pretty with her white milky smooth skin and voluptuous body. She has a round face with chubby cheeks, big dark-brown eyes and luscious full lips. Sadaf has long black wavy hair which she usually wears in a tight ponytail.

Sadaf has an amazing figure, with big firm 34D boobs that are crowned with large areola and long light-brown nipples. She has a significantly slim 28-inch waist but an extremely round 36-inch bubble-like butt. She has shapely white legs with small cute feet.

To me, Sadaf looks a lot like the porn-star Alyx Star.

Although Sadaf is a Muslim, she is very progressive, and does not practice the religion too strictly. She comes from a well-to-do family, as her father is a doctor but being the only child, she's been spoilt a lot. As far as I know her, Sadaf has always been a rich, progressive, horny Muslim brat. For instance, she does not wear a Hijab or Abaya, and has always liked to dress in showy modern clothing, like tight tops and jeans, but nothing too bold because of the conservative society we live in. Sadaf used to smoke and had had beer a few times even before we met.

A Little Backstory...

Sadaf and I were regular fuck-buddies initially but I soon became an obsession for her. So, Sadaf made a truly creative plan. Sadaf managed to meet Javed, my wimpy older cousin. She made Javed marry her against our family's wishes. This was a huge scandal for my ultra-conservative family and it ended up with Javed being disowned by his mother Aunty Sheen and the rest of the family.

This way, Sadaf manipulated Javed into contacting me and he was grateful to have someone to talk to from the family. With this, I became Javed's confidant of sorts, because he is a nerdy guy with more or less no real friends. And so, I had free access to their home, whenever I visited Mumbai back then, or when Sadaf came over to the hometown to visit her parents. After all these years, Sadaf and I still have strong secret sexual relationship today and her husband has absolutely no clue!

So let me tell you how it all began.

COMING TO THE STORY...

Sexy Sadaf Hooks Up with Me

(2nd - 5th September 2006)

I first noticed Sadaf at the start of my first term at college, around July of 2006. I'd noticed her hanging out with a bunch of senior guys and girls on the college campus and had noticed her eyeing me whenever we made eye-contact. As is the tradition in Indian colleges, being a first-year student meant my classmates and I were picked on jokingly by seniors. It was usually all fun and games but some seniors tended to take it to humiliating levels.

I remember it was the 1st of September 2006 when Sadaf's group of friends tried picking on me. It was afternoon, and I was walking towards the college parking-lot with a classmate when we came across her lounging with her group of friends near the entryway. They called out to my friend, so naturally I had to go too. There were around 6 to 7 girls and guys, all 3rd-year students. They started the ragging by simple introductions and stuff, so I played along. But then when a guy asked my friend to go harass a girl for "fun", I stepped in and said no. This seemed to rile up one of the guys in the group who began to talk shit.

I was slowly getting pissed off but tried to control it by simply glaring at him, trying to warn him off. My friend saw the look in my eyes and he knew what I could do, so he grabbed me from behind and immediately started pulling me away. I stood firm for a few moments and glared at the guy, before turning to look hard at the others in the group.

"Ooh, such big angry eyes." Sadaf cooed and grinned unafraid when we made eye-contact.

I was too pissed to react but eventually relented and let my friend drag me away. I went back to normal and the day passed without any incident. Once college got over at around 5 PM, I was walking along to the parking-lot when I came across Sadaf once more. She was standing alone near my Bullet. She didn't have the usual gaggle of girls and guys around her so I strode over without looking at her. I tried to ignore her and got on my motorcycle when she laid a hand on my arm.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" Sadaf asked nicely.

"Yeah." I replied, wondering what she wanted now.

"I'm really sorry about earlier." Sadaf said apologetically, "My friend can be a jerk sometimes, you know." She said and tried to play it off.

"Maybe you should choose your friends more carefully." I replied, looking straight at her, "Or you will definitely get dragged into trouble soon." I said and tried to end the conversation.

"You're right." Sadaf said and surprised me, because I was expecting her to make some smart-ass comment and walk away in a huff.

So, I stopped with my hand on the ignition and looked at her.

"I don't like the guy anyway. He's just a friend of a friend." Sadaf explained, and I could see she was being honest so I relaxed a little.

"Yeah, apology accepted." I replied with a polite smile.

"Thanks!" Sadaf said with a cheerful smile on her face, "See you around." She said and waved before walking away.

That's when I first noticed Sadaf's crazy voluptuous body as she walked away. She had on fitting black-jeans on, which outlined her curvy waist and round volleyball-sized butt-cheeks perfectly. Her thick legs were extremely sexy, with soft wide thighs and shapely calves to match. I wasn't surprised to feel a stirring in my pants at seeing the way her big round buttocks jiggled with each step.

She eventually turned the corner and I shook my head to push thoughts of her out of my mind and rode out of the parking-lot.

The next day, Saturday 2nd September 2006, around 2 PM, I had plans to meet with a bunch of friends at a Café Coffee Day, which had recently become one of my usual hangouts. This one was set in one of the shops outside a famous cricket stadium in my hometown. There were table-chairs set out near the pavement, and inside there were comfortable couch-and-coffee table sets arranged with a handful of smaller table-chairs on a loft-like space.

I was a bit early when I rode into the small parking-lot adjoining it. I walked inside to order a coffee as I waited for friends when I ran into Sadaf at the coffee counter.

"Oh hi!" Sadaf said, tapping my arm from behind.

"Hi!" I turned around, saw her and smiled.

Sadaf looked quite hot in a fitting blue-colored sleeveless shirt, which clung to her firm round boobs. I glanced down to see her tight-fitting blue jeans outlining her hour-glass figure, ending with bright white sneakers on her feet.

"What are you doing here?" Sadaf asked but quickly added, "Duh! Obviously you're here to get coffee. I mean to say, I've never seen you here before." She said and smiled wider.

"I'm supposed to meet with some friends." I replied, "I've only just started coming in here." I smiled in turn.

"That's great!" Sadaf said but quickly corrected herself, "I mean, this is a great place."

"Yeah, it is." I said, and smiled, acting oblivious to her first attempt at flirting, "What about you? Are you her with your boyfriend?" I said, jokingly.

"No!" Sadaf protested and laughed, "I'm here with some friends." She said, pointing up at the entry-doors.

I turned and saw two of her close girl-friends looking at us, with knowing smiles. They both waved enthusiastically when I turned and grinned knowingly at Sadaf. I smiled and waved before turning to look back at Sadaf. She was glaring and looking pointedly at her friends, who then laughed loudly before stepping out of the coffee shop. I pretended not to have noticed anything weird and smiled at Sadaf politely when she looked at me.

"So, are you leaving too?" I asked.

"Depends." Sadaf replied enigmatically and smiled.

"On?" I asked in a flirty tone, now that I was sure she was interested in me.

"If you want to have coffee with me." Sadaf replied boldly and looked straight in my eyes.

"I'd love to." I replied, "But only if you let me buy." I added with a grin.

"Deal!" Sadaf replied and we shook hands for the first time.

She held my hand in her soft warm palm for a few seconds too long before releasing it. I had started to feel excited about the whole thing by then. I admitted to myself that Sadaf didn't seem to be bad at heart and she was being so polite. We got our coffees and took a seat in one of the corner couch-and-table sets. The wide sheet-glass windows gave a clear view of the parking-lot and the tables outside.

Sadaf and I began with the usual introductions and started talking. It seemed like an impromptu unofficial date to me as I began to enjoy her company. Sometime later, my friends started arriving one-by-one and sat on our usual table outside. One of them called me, asking where I was, because they could see my bike parked out front. I told them to turn around, and waved. They saw me sitting with a girl, and gave a thumb-up before turning around, shaking their heads and laughing. By then, they all knew I was pretty good at getting girls, so they weren't too surprised to see me sitting with some random girl in the coffee shop.

Once I convinced her that I didn't have a girlfriend, Sadaf became animated as we talked and sipped coffee. She told me about her home life, her hobbies and stuff like that. We talked about random stuff and shared some confessions. I came to know that she sneakily smoked cigarettes some times and I confessed to being a smoker and a stoner. I didn't mention my other vice though.

As our coffee cups were emptied, I would get another and we kept on talking and flirting for a long time. There was a tangible attraction between us and it felt great to be with Sadaf. So, we didn't even realize how much time had passed until she got a call from home and she had to leave.

It was around 5 PM, when we eventually left the coffee shop, but not before she got my number. After having hung-out with Sadaf for a few hours, I figured she was a nice girl, though a bit bold, but that was okay, because she was strangely very exciting too.

That night, I got a text from her number and we chatted for a while. She told me she'd really enjoyed hanging out with me, and I said the same thing to her. So, Sadaf casually asked if I was not busy, maybe we could go for lunch or something the next day. I was pretty excited, and was getting more sure that I would get to hook-up with Sadaf. So, I also casually agreed, pretending that it wasn't anything else.

On Sunday 3rd September 2006, at around 2 PM, I got dressed in a casual black-colored short-sleeved shirt, with a pair of black jeans and a pair of tan leather boots. I met Sadaf at the restaurant she had mentioned.

Sadaf looked hot! She wore a short black denim jacket over a fitting black tank-top which showed off a couple of inches of her tight white cleavage. Below, she had black fitting jeans and matching black sneakers.

I smiled approvingly and we took a corner table, sitting side-by-side instead of opposite each other. While we ate lunch, Sadaf and I talked about random stuff, but the level of flirting was up a notch. We frequently talked innuendos with straight faces, trying not to let our mutual excitement show on our faces. That time, Sadaf had started touching my arm a little too much and I didn't mind it a bit.

Around 4 PM, we finished lunch and Sadaf asked if I wanted to go for a movie. I was excited with the way things had gone till then, so I readily agreed. Sadaf and I chose the nearest movie-theater. I told Sadaf to leave her Honda Dio at the coffee shop's parking-lot and we went to the movie theater on my bike. Sadaf sat quite close to me, pressing her firm boobs on my back as we talked excitedly about the movie. Luckily, we got a couple of tickets for corner seats, for the 4:30 PM show.

We took our seats in the half-empty theater and the movie started soon. As the movie began, Sadaf casually put her right arm around mine on the armrest we shared. I didn't object, so she then leaned to sit closer to me, with her big firm boobs pressing on my bicep. Soon enough, Sadaf was sitting half-turned on her seat, with my upper arm pressed in her tight cleavage. It was that I realized she wasn't wearing a bra and I was stunned at how firm her big round boobs were.

We didn't say a word while the movie was on, but simply enjoyed sitting close to each other. I could smell her tantalizing perfume and the scent of her shampoo, which also excited me to no end. Thankfully, the theater was dark, or else she would've definitely noticed the half-erection I sported throughout the movie.

It was past 8 PM when we came out of the theater. As we rode back to the coffee-shop to get Sadaf's scooter, she told me that she liked riding on my bike. This led to me promising her a long ride on my bike soon. She asked if we could go the next day, after college got over. I agreed eagerly to her suggestion. I was now getting increasingly sure that I would definitely get in her pants.

Sadaf texted me at night and we talked about how much we enjoyed the lunch and movie. She then mentioned that she wanted to try weed for the first time. I'd already told her that I smoked weed, so she wanted to try the first time with me. I agreed to it.

All through this, none of us ever mentioned to our meeting as a "date" of any sorts. It was all casual friendly stuff till then. After she reminded me about our plan for the long bike-ride and smoking weed, we bade good night and sent flirty emojis before ending our conversation.

On Monday 4th September 2006, once college got over, I rode Sadaf's apartment building nearby to pick her up. I parked my bike a little ahead of her building and called her. She came a few minutes later, parker her scooter and walked to my bike. I smiled excitedly when I saw her.

Sadaf looked very hot in a transparent black shirt which covered the tight-fitting black tank-top she wore underneath. She had on a pair of tight-fitting dark-blue jeans and black sneakers. I watched excitedly at the way her curvy waist swung from side-to-side and her perky big boobs jiggled hard within her flimsy shirt. I noticed people in the street also ogling her, and felt an odd surge of pride within.

I'd planned to take Sadaf on the west-bound highway, the one where I usually take all my fuck-buddies on drive and rides. While in the city, Sadaf sat afar on the rear seat of my bike, but as soon as we rode out of the city limits, she slid close to me. Sadaf put her hands on my shoulders and leaned on my back, on the pretext of hearing me over the rush of the wind. I enjoyed her perky big boobs pressing and rubbing on my back as we rode on at a slow pace in the light traffic of the highway. The sun was setting right in front as we talked and enjoyed the balmy sunset.

Sadaf sounded pretty excited about trying weed for the first time and was asking about my experiences. I began explaining how it felt and what I enjoy doing after smoking weed while we rode further and further away from the city. Around an hour later, the sun was about to set and we were pretty far from the city. There were large tracts of farmland lining the highway on both sides. I began to search for a safe spot to smoke up and found one soon.

There was a large plot of farm to the left, with a small dirt road leading down from the highway. The dirt-road ended shortly before the tract of cultivated land where there was a huge mango tree to one side. I stopped the bike just before the small dirt-road and checked the rear-view mirror. As soon as I saw no cars behind us on the stretch of highway, I quickly rode the bike down the dirt-road and behind the mango tree, which stood barely 20 meters away from the highway.

I felt the spot was pretty safe. The mango tree shielded us from the highway but we could peek around and keep an eye out too. I signaled Sadaf to get off so I could park the bike. Once I got off the bike, Sadaf and I stood together, leaning on the bike. We stood close enough to feel the heat radiating off of the other. I took a quick look around before pulling out a cigarette-pack and a Zippo lighter from my pocket. I took out 2 small joints from within the half-empty pack, leaving the couple of cigarettes in it.

"Are you ready for your first joint?" I asked, smiling and holding up the two small thick joints.

"Yes!" Sadaf said with evident excitement.

I handed Sadaf the smaller joint and held the flame to it. I watched with curiosity at how Sadaf would react to her first time smoking weed, because I'd seen people react in different ways. Some got stoned quickly and didn't like the lightweight feeling, while others were quick to like its buzzing and calming stages.

An_Indian
An_Indian
426 Followers