Sadaf - Future Sis-in-Law Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Sadaf was stunned to hear some of the things I told her and was eager to try them. Once we finished smoking cigarettes, Sadaf took me to her computer-table. She made me sit in the small swivel chair while she stood close to my right. She explained that she wanted to show me some BDSM porn-videos of the things she wanted to try. I agreed, excited at her frankness regarding sex. She suggested we could smoke weed and watch porn and I agreed eagerly.

Sadaf and I lit a joint each and began going through her huge list of porn-videos. I was stunned at her porn collection because I didn't know many girls or women who were interested in porn so much. I didn't comment at it though.

As I was sitting in the small swivel chair which didn't have armrests, Sadaf stood leaning on me at my right. Her bra-less busty boobs were level with my face to one side and her lovely round ass-cheeks were bumping on my side. I switched the joint from my right to the left and casually wrapped my right arm around Sadaf's rounded hips.

We smoked the joints slowly, and often paused the porn-videos, whenever we had to comment on something happening on the screen. During this, Sadaf stood close to me with her left hand resting on my shoulder, and I caressed her thick shapely legs and big wobbly butt casually. I noticed she liked me playing with her sexy large ass-cheeks. Every time my hand would make its way up from her soft thighs and reach her soup bowl-shaped bottom, Sadaf would push out her hips towards me, to make her lovely bubble-butt stand out even more.

I, being the ass-man I am, got extremely aroused with all this. Though we were smoking the weed very slowly it was still showing its effects. I felt the familiar lightweight feeling take hold. My senses sharpened and I distinctly felt the warmth of her body and the smoothness of her soft skin. I loved the way she smelled, with a hint of her sweet perfume still lingering on her curvy body after our shower.

It was nearly 12 AM when we finished smoking the joints and had watched a bunch of kinky porn-videos. By then, Sadaf and I were pleasantly high but extremely horny!

"Come here, Fad-Ass." I called out softly to Sadaf and signaled her to stand in front of me.

"What was that?" Sadaf laughed and asked as she turned to snuff out our joints in an old cup she used as an ash-tray on the table.

"It's a word-play on your name and your shape, you know. Sadaf spelt opposite is F-A-D-A-S, and you have such a sexy big ass, I thought I'd call you Fad-Ass." I remarked and smirked.

"Oh, I like that." Sadaf flirted and turned to obey me.

I rolled the swivel chair back a couple of feet to give Sadaf space to stand between the chair and computer-desk. She came to stand close up front between my legs. Sadaf looked at me with her aroused big eyes which her half-closed with the high. I let her stand just like that while I took a good look at her sexy curvy body in the dim golden light of her room.

Sadaf's firm big boobs' round shape was quite visible over her loose thick hoody. It fell just short of her curvy sexy waist. Her black harem pants wide elastic waistband was stretched taut over her sexy round hips. The flimsy see-through fabric of her pants failed to hide her milky-white, well-shaped legs underneath. I looked back up at her pretty face.

Sadaf was visibly excited and eager for her first kinky fuck.

"So, you want to submit to me?" I asked, leaning back in the small swivel chair.

"Yes." Sadaf replied eagerly and grinned with restrained excitement.

"You'll do anything I ask you to?" I asked seriously.

"I'll do anything that makes you happy." Sadaf replied and nodded her head.

"Okay," I smiled back, "Strip." I said, pointing to her clothes.

"Yes." Sadaf whispered excitedly.

Sadaf was pretty high so her movements were a bit sluggish. With a sensual smile on her face, Sadaf slowly pulled the zipper down, gradually revealing her deep cleavage, then showing off her big firm boobs before shrugging out of the hoody. I smiled wide when she got topless and showed off her busty curvy torso. Sadaf then turned to one side and slowly slid her thumbs into the waistband of her harem-pants. I followed her fingers with my eyes, as she bent down to slowly pull her pants down before stepping out of them. My thick dick began to get properly aroused when I saw the perfect roundness of her 36-inch bubble-butt from up close.

"You're hot, Fad-Ass." I commented while looking up and down her naked curvy body.

"I'm glad you like me." Sadaf replied and stood posing, with her arms on her hips and her busty chest and big ass pushed out prominently.

"Let me see what you got." I said and sat up straight.

I turned Sadaf to stand facing to one side. My left hand went up to her busty chest while my right hand rested on the ledge of her round ass-cheeks. I cupped her big firm boob in my left and her grabbed a handful of her large round buttocks.

"Mm..." Sadaf moaned lustily when I began to gently knead with both hands.

While I fondled her voluptuous tits and bubble-butt with my hands, I kissed up and down her sexy curvy waist and hips. Then I played with her large taut nipples and slid my other hand in her tight ass-crack. Every kiss sent a shiver of excitement all over Sadaf. She kept moaning encouragingly as I teased her tits and tush. I was getting increasingly aroused and my thick big dick was now visibly erect in my shorts.

"Mm... Oh yeah... Oohh... Ali... Oh god... Yes..." Sadaf's soft lusty moans turned me on even more.

"Turn around and put your hands on the table." I told Sadaf and she did it.

Now, she stood with her leaning against the table, with her big round butt right in front of my face. I made her spread her feet on the floor so I cloud roll the chair between her legs. I quickly put my left hand over her clean-shaven crotch from below while I grabbed a handful of her taut big butt with my right. Then I gently rubbed my palm over her moist warm pussy-lips and caressed her bubble-butts for a while. Soon enough, Sadaf's pussy began oozing out pre-cum on my hand.

"Mmm... Oh yeah... Ah, baby... Oh yeah... Fuck..." Sadaf had started to moan hoarsely now, her voice full of lust.

"You're fucking hot, baby!" I whispered approvingly and shook her big round butt-cheeks, just to see them jiggle enticingly.

This excited me so much that I instantly spanked her right ass-cheek hard.

SMACK!

"Ow!" Sadaf cried out and flinched, "Sshh... Do that again." She hissed and begged through clenched teeth.

I grinned to myself and raised my right hand and spanked her lovely left ass-cheek this time.

SMACK!

"Ah!" Sadaf cried out aloud, "Yes, I like it." She mewled softly and pushed her big round butts towards me.

I quickly put a finger on her poky clit and rubbed it while spanking Sadaf's wobbly bubble-butts one by one.

"Oh! Mmm... Ah! Hmm... Ouch! Yess..." Sadaf kept crying out and moaning alternately.

My huge thick dick had formed a big tent in my shorts by then but I ignored it because I was enjoying fingering and spanking Sadaf too much. As my fingertips rubbed and grinded on her clit, I felt her cute tight cunt get increasingly wet and hot. At the same time, my hand began leaving faint temporary marks all over Sadaf's sexy white ass-cheeks as I smacked them mildly.

Sadaf seemed to really like all this because she soon began climbing to climax. I could tell by the way her curvy body started shaking gently and the way she tensed her big taut butt-cheeks close together. I also felt her tight pussy-lips pulsating as she neared her orgasm. So, I pushed my thumb into her vagina and rubbed her clit furiously with my forefinger while spanking her sexy big ass harder and harder.

"Ooohhh!" Sadaf groaned long and hard as she climaxed tremendously.

Sadaf stiffened and shook in place as waves after waves of an intense orgasm hit her. She arched has back and pushed my thumb all the way inside her creaming hot cunt as she came. I pushed apart her taut ass-cheeks with my right and continued to rub her clit vigorously with my left, while Sadaf creamed repeatedly on my hand. I was extremely aroused by her lusty hunger and the way she climaxed so hard from a little bit of spanking.

"Oh... god..." Sadaf groaned softly when she finally caught her breath, "That was... awesome..." She breathed out softly and turned to face me.

Sadaf was so satiated and high that she swayed on place, so I told her to kneel in place. She stumbled a little but quickly got to her knees, up close to the chair. I watched her sexy firm boobs and taut nipples and quickly pulled my T-shirt off. Then I told Sadaf to take off my shorts and she was quick to obey. As soon as Sadaf slid my shorts lower, my huge hard dick sprang to attention and stood ramrod-straight. Sadaf pulled my shorts all the way and flung them on to the bed, along with her clothes.

"You like my cock." I said it more as a statement, than a question.

"Yes, I do!" Sadaf replied and nodded her head for emphasis.

"Show me how much." I said and leaned back to sit comfortably on the small swivel-chair.

"With pleasure." Sadaf quipped before sitting up on her knees.

I watched with excitement as Sadaf reached out and gingerly caught the base of my thick big dick with one hand and cupped my smooth-shaved ball-sack with the other. She looked at me and smiled excitedly before focusing back on my huge hard cock. It jerked with anticipation as Sadaf leaned close and kissed it wetly on top.

"Mmm..." I moaned approvingly and Sadaf glanced at my face for a second, and I nodded.

Sadaf then kissed her way down the long length of my shaft and continued on to my smooth scrotum. She kissed my cock and balls with audible wet kisses while flicking her tongue up and down and soon had it dripping wet. My thick fleshy dick stood stiff and glistened with her spit. Sadaf looked at her work for a moment before sitting up straight.

I looked on with increasing arousal as Sadaf wrapped her luscious lips around my big circumcised dickhead and gobbled it up. The next moment, I felt her soft tongue teasing my pee-hole and it sent jolts of excitement through me. Sadaf then started to push her head lower and lower, sucking my big stiff dick deeper and deeper.

"Mm.. Mmm... Mmm..." Sadaf moaned with satisfaction as she eagerly sucked me, "Ack!" She soon gagged though, as my dickhead bumped against her throat.

Sadaf pulled my dick a few inches out but kept sucking on my dickhead till she caught her breath. Then she put her hands on my thighs and steadied her face right over my huge stiff cock and slowly went down. Sadaf began to suck the top half of my fleshy thick dick while she jerked the lower half vigorously. This caused my thick dickhead to engorge inside her mouth, making it water and her spit began dribbling down my shaft.

I realized that Sadaf was doing pretty good for her first time as she'd only seen blowjobs in porn-movies. I watched her head bob up and down while her big firm boobs pressed and grinded on my thighs. She started sucking more earnestly, and gradually managed to take 5 inches of my thick big dick in her wet small mouth. My huge engorged dickhead was being squeezed by her tight throat every time she took me in and would pop out into her sloppy wet mouth when she pulled up.

This was getting me intensely excited and I could feel my orgasm building up. I didn't want to end things then, so I gently pushed Sadaf away. She looked up at me questioningly, while wiping the smeared spit from around her lovely soft lips.

"I wanna fuck you." I whispered lustily and hurried to stand up.

I felt the rush of dopamine as soon as I stood up and I grabbed Sadaf's hand. I pulled her a few steps to the bed and instructed her to get on it. Sadaf complied eagerly and did as I told. She climbed on the bed and knelt on her hands and knees on the side. She arched her back to push out her big round bubble-butts and settled herself, waiting eagerly.

I quickly stood behind her and spread my feet on the floor so our crotches were at level. My thick slick cock stood painfully erect and so I only had to spread Sadaf's tight big ass-cheeks to fuck her doggy-style.

"Ah!" Sadaf cried out in pain as my stiff thick dick penetrated past her tight pussy-lips, "Ohhh..." She then groaned long and low with pain as my fleshy big cock stretched her love-hole wider and wider as it sank deeper and deeper.

"Yeah..." I breathed with satisfaction when I felt my balls bump against her stiff clit and watched my long thick cock disappear in her hot wet cunt.

"Fuck!" Sadaf swore aloud and steeled herself as I slowly pulled out my dick and rammed it all the way in, "Mummy!" She cried out pain.

She turned her face and gave me challenging look that made me clench my teeth. I slid my hands up over her round volleyball-sized ass-cheeks and grabbed her wide round hips hard. Then I began to fuck her from behind at a fast and hard pace. I pushed my crotch and pulled her towards me roughly each time I shoved my thick dick in and her big round ass-cheeks would wobble so enticingly, it drove me wild with passion.

"Ah! Unh! Aah! Mph! Ahh! Oh! Oh! Ahh! Ssh! Aah!" Sadaf's loud groaning and grunting became louder I began pounding her harder and harder from behind.

I was mesmerized by the way her tight white ass-cheeks jiggled firmly every time my crotch smacked against her. Her tight wet pussy lips were clenched tight around my thick slick shaft as it plunged in and out.

"Aah! Yes! Aah! Yes! Yeah! Aah! Yes!" Sadaf soon became accustomed to my size and started enjoying it too.

She had put her head on the bed and let me pummel her from behind. So I put a foot up on the bed and used my hold on her round hips to push and pull her pussy up and down my big hard cock. With my right hand, I started to spank her big bare ass-cheeks. It was evident that she liked it a lot with the way Sadaf was moaning lustily.

"Fuck!... Aah! Fuck me!... Yes... Aah!... Oh! Aahh... Yes!... Yes!... Yes!" Sadaf eventually started encouraging and coaxing me to keep banging her from the back and spank her ass.

I didn't need to be told even and began to spank her taut round ass-cheeks alternately. I loved the stinging pain on my palms as they met with her fleshy firm buttocks. Sadaf's wet tight pussy swallowed my entire length and slid it out wetter than before. I fucked her this way at a fast and steady pace for a long time.

I knew when Sadaf reached her peak. She flicked her head around to look at me with wide eyes and open mouth in a silent warning. I grinned and winked before suddenly ramming my long thick dick all the way inside her hot wet cunt.

"Ali!" Sadaf called out to me once as she climaxed hard.

I kept a tight grip on her smooth rounded hips and held her with my thick dick buried to the hilt in her climaxing cunt. I loved the way her soft warm cream gushed out and down my balls, while her tight cunt-lips pulsated like crazy around the big base of my dick. Sadaf began to shiver and tremble as my engorged dickhead rubbed right over her G-spot.

"Ohhh.... Ohhh.... Ohh...." Sadaf could only moan and groan as her body throbbed with the intensity of the orgasm.

I kept admiring Sadaf's smooth arched back and her sexy heart-shaped booty pressed on my crotch till Sadaf finally relaxed. By then my legs had started to ache too. So I gently pulled my slick wet dick out her Sadaf's creamy-wet cunt.

"Ohh..." Sadaf groaned disappointedly as my thick fleshy dick vacated her tight wet vagina.

I quickly plopped down on the edge of the bed and sat with my feet on the ground. Sadaf straightened up to sit and smiled.

"Get on my lap, Fad-Ass." I smiled and patted my thighs.

Sadaf suddenly became energetic. She quickly slid off the bed and hurried to straddle my thighs. She carefully placed her knees to each side and I leaned back to grab my thick wet dick at the base. I held it upright and Sadaf slowly lowered herself on to it. I felt her wet hot cunt-lips spread around to accommodate my big round dickhead as it split them apart.

"Sshh..." Sadaf hissed, "Yesss..."

Sadaf slowly began to take my slick fleshy dick deeper and deeper inside her hot tight pussy. I let go of my dick and grabbed her curvy waist to guide her. Sadaf had wrapped her soft arms loosely around my shoulders to support herself, so her big round boobs pressed and brushed on my face. I nuzzled and kissed them all over as Sadaf slowly but steadily sank my thick big dick deeper into her tight wet cunt. Her eyes were screwed shut with a mix of pain and pleasure as she forced herself to sit on my length.

"Oh god..." Sadaf sighed once she had taken my entire dick in, "Fuck me." She whispered in my ear.

I quickly wrapped my hands around her back and lied down on the bed, pulling her on top of me. I put my feet up on the edge of the bed and held Sadaf in a tight embrace. Then I slowly moved my hips up and down, fucking her while she hugged me. When Sadaf tightened her arms around me I slid my hands down and grabbed handfuls of her bubble-butt. This let me keep her crotch raised a foot off of the bed so I could fuck her from below. The loud smacking of our thighs smashing together was not as loud as Sadaf's lusty moans.

"Oh... Ahhh... Yes... Fuck me... Ali... You... Fuck... Me..." Sadaf whispered huskily and grinded her big firm tits on my bare chest for emphasis.

I continued to fuck her while Sadaf lay on top of me and enjoyed the way her big firm buttocks wobbled with each thrust in. Sadaf's hot wet cunt had a tight grip and milked my thick fleshy dick each time I pulled out. Sadaf and I both felt the excitement get higher and higher and began to nibble softly at each other's necks.

This drove me nearer to orgasm and my thick big dick stiffened tremendously.

"I'm going to come." I whispered urgently in Sadaf's ear.

"Hold on." Sadaf said and quickly sat up straight.

Without a word, Sadaf hurried to get off of me and moved to kneel to my right. She quickly caught my slippery thick dick with both hands and began jerking me. She looked at my fleshy slick cock wondrously and got closer and closer to it. I watched with incredible excitement as Sadaf jerked my thick dick and sucked its slick cock-cap to coax me to climax.

I could hardly hold any long and decided to let go.

"Aaahhh..." I groaned long and low as I came.

My body froze and my eyes clamped shut as my climaxing cock spat streaks of sticky hot semen out. I felt Sadaf's soft moist lips wrap around my engorged dickhead and her tongue began to lick every stream of cum that shot out of my orgasmic thick dick. My hips jerked and shook as I shot my load out right in her waiting mouth. Sadaf eagerly licked and swallowed my hot seed while jerking my thick dick to milk every last drop of it out. She fondled my emptying ball-sack till she was satisfied and finally let go of my thick soft dick.

"Mmm..." Sadaf moaned and licked the stray drops of sticky white cum that had escaped out of her mouth, around her luscious red lips, "I always wanted to do that." She said and grinned.

I was immensely satisfied and smiled to show my appreciation before laying my head down and resting. Sadaf also laid down to my right and snuggled close. We were pretty exhausted from fucking for so long while high. I didn't even realize when I went to sleep but I woke with a small start.

It showed past 1 AM on the wall-clock in Sadaf's room. Sadaf lay cuddled against me, so I slowly extracted myself from her arms and legs. I quietly got off the bed and pulled the blanket over her before walking into the adjoining bathroom. There, I quickly washed and cleaned my cock and balls, used the toilet and walked back into the room, almost stumbling along now in my exhaustion.

I remember getting under the blanket with Sadaf and basking in her warmth as she once again clung tightly to me before I too drifted off to sleep.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers