Sadaf - Future Sis-in-Law Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh... shit!" Sadaf groaned and swore in delight when I touched her creamy white cunt for the first time.

I was amazed to find it was sticky wet with Sadaf's pre-cum and my fingertips slid back and forth easily over her soft labia. Sadaf became immensely turned on and pressed her big firm ass harder on my concealed erection. My excitement rose to new heights and I began grinding my thick erection on her lovely large ass-cheeks. It was then that I first slipped the tip of my middle finger into her creamy slick cunt.

"Oh!" Sadaf cried out aloud at the pain so I instead pulled it out and moved it up to touch her thick clit, "Shit!" She then cried out in shock at the sudden sensation from her ultra-sensitive clit.

My fingers were already slick-wet with her pre-cum so I began to tease and flick at her super-sensitive clitoris with my fingertips while fondling her. I had stopped squeezing her big boobs and instead began gently pinching and pulling at her taut long nipples. This drove her crazy with lusty desperation, but Sadaf bravely held back and let me tease her to an intense orgasm.

"Ohhh..." Sadaf groaned long and low as she came hard.

Sadaf immediately slumped on me and her body began to tremble as waves after waves of ecstasy ran through her. The intense climax had made her smack her thighs closed and I held her with both arms wrapped around her to keep her from sliding down to the ground in the intense excitement.

"Oh god!" Sadaf eventually said, panting for breath and I relaxed my hold on her.

Sadaf quickly turned around and clung hard to me. I held her close to me so she could catch her breath and comforted her with soothing words. I could only guess the intensity of the orgasm because this was the first time Sadaf had not only climaxed from my fingering but also in a high state. This made her climax even more intense and orgasmic. So, it took a while for Sadaf to catch her breath and stop her naked curvy body from trembling in my warm embrace.

Once she felt better, Sadaf turned around in my arms and looked at me with heavy lusty eyes.

"My turn." Sadaf said and grinned mischievously.

I smiled as she caught my arm and pulled me to her bed. I was pretty high and my thick erection strained very hard against my pants. Sadaf made me sit against the headboard with my legs stretched out in front. She quickly climbed on to sit to one side and began to undo my belt. I reached out and caressed her soft thick thigh with one hand. Sadaf succeeded in undoing the belt and quickly pulled my cargo pants and underwear and stripped me completely nude too.

"Oh my god!" Sadaf exclaimed in shock, "You're so big, Ali!" She cried out and sat staring at my huge thick erection.

Sadaf recovered from her initial shock and asked me to spread my legs a bit. She moved to kneel between my legs and leaned close to me. I reached out and held her soft smooth shoulders while we shared a soft gentle kiss. During this, Sadaf caressed my firm flat chest and tummy and ran her fingertips down to my crotch.

"Mph!" I cried out with delight, but my voice was muffled in her mouth.

As soon as Sadaf touched my stiff thick dick with her fingertips, I felt a surge of excitement inside. My big circumcised dick began to tremble with anticipation. Sadaf then gently ended the kiss and moved away. She made eye contact and winked.

"Let me show you what I know." Sadaf said with a naughty grin and a lusty look on her face.

I grinned with increasing excitement as Sadaf sat on her feet and knees and pushed her eager face to my thick stiff cock. Sadaf ran her fingertips up and down my long thick length and was delighted to see it react by shivering with even more excitement. I could distinctly feel her soft fingertips brushing gently along my huge horny dick. Sadaf soon grabbed my thick dick in her left hand and held it tight at the base. She squeezed the base hard and held it, watching my huge round dickhead engorge even more. Sadaf grinned before quickly moving ahead and kissing it.

"Mm..." I moaned my approval and this seemed to encourage Sadaf.

Sadaf then began to kiss and lick up and down my huge thick dick. She cupped my big cum-filled balls in her other hand and gently caressed them. After a few moments of kissing and licking my big dick, Sadaf parted her luscious lips wide and gobbled my thick round dickhead in.

"Oh yeah..." I sighed with relief the moment I felt her soft moist lips wrap around my super-sensitive circumcised cock-cap.

"Mm..." Sadaf moaned lustily and began to brush her soft wet tongue all over my dickhead.

Sadaf started to stroke me with her right and trying to suck my huge hard dick into her warm wet mouth. Naturally, Sadaf struggled to take more than a few inches of my thick cock inside so she started moving her head up and down over it, trying to take in as much as she could. In the meanwhile, her spit dribbled down my long shaft, eventually making it completely slick. This made it easier for her to jerk me off at the same time.

"Oh... Yes... Sadaf... That's right baby... You're good at this... Oh yeah..." I kept talking and moaning to her.

From where I sat, I had a great upside-down view of Sadaf's lovely curvy naked back. I love the way her smooth white back widens to her curvy hips before ballooning out behind her to form the pair of perfect bubble-butts. As she was on her knees and hands, her big booty took the shape of a heart. Her head bobbed up and down as she eagerly tried to take more of my thick dick into her warm mouth. Her tongue kept rubbing all over the top half of my shaft so my huge hard dick was painfully erect in a short time.

I was dying to fuck Sadaf now.

So, I reached out and tapped on her shoulder to get her attention, because she was too intent on sucking my dick to hear me calling out to her. Sadaf reluctantly pulled her head up, pulling my thick slick dick out of her warm wet mouth. She looked at me expectantly, her dark hair disheveled, but the lust-filled eyes looked the same.

"I want to fuck you, Sadaf." I whispered.

Sadaf immediately brightened, and hurried to do as I told. I got up from my place and made Sadaf lie down on her back. She spread her shapely white legs wide so I could kneel close to her crotch. She grabbed behind her knees and held her legs up in the air, without even having to be told. I could feel her bursting with lust-filled excitement by the way she looked from back and forth between my face and dick. I grabbed my thick dick at the base and held it up and Sadaf's eyebrows shot up in a mix of shock and anxiety.

I smiled reassuringly, and Sadaf bit her lower lip and nodded. I put my left hand on her clean-shaven crotch and rubbed her tight clit with the thumb.

"Oohh..." Sadaf moaned approvingly and her eyelids got heavier with pleasure.

I then rubbed my thick round dickhead up and down a few times right over her slick wet pussy-lips.

"Yesss..." Sadaf hissed with intense delight and writhed with the agony of anticipation.

I teased her like this for a while and savored moment right before fucking her wonderful virgin pussy. I remember the way her pretty face expressed her inner lust clearly. Her big firm boobs jiggled softly as she trembled at my touch. She held on to her thick white legs and kept her feet up in the air, waiting for her first fuck. I felt my huge thick dick was also trembling with excitement and anticipation. I was on my knees and slowly settled into a comfortable position. I placed my thick slick dickhead right over her love-canal and pushed ahead.

"OW!" Sadaf cried aloud in pain and her body froze, as my engorged cock-cap stretched past her hymen in one single stroke.

I paused in position and let her tight cunt get used to my wide girth. I could feel her velvety vaginal walls pressing and rubbing against my super-sensitive dickhead, as it lay nestled in its tight grip. I looked down and saw the few drops of blood on her white bed-sheet. It was an extremely erotic thing to watch Sadaf's inner struggle between her pain and lust. Finally, her lust won.

"Fuck me, please..." Sadaf said softly, her voice craving for me.

I couldn't deny us the pleasure any more so I let go of my dick and her clit and placed my hands besides her head. I made Sadaf wrap her thick legs around my waist and lay gently over her. Sadaf wrapped her arms gently around my neck and pulled me into an eager embrace. Our wet lips met the others' and we began kissing hard. Sadaf sucked on my lower lip and nudged my back with heel. I began to fuck her gently and lovingly.

I moved my hips slowly back and forth, making sure to push an extra half-inch deeper each time. Sadaf was so eager to fuck that she ignored the intense pain and raised her hips to meet my strokes. This allowed me to go even deeper into her tight-clenched cunt. Her significant pre-cum and my sloppy spit-wet dick made it easier for me to fuck her gently deeper every time.

"Mmh! Mm... Mh!... Mmh!... Mm... Mph!" Sadaf continued to moan and groan into my mouth but didn't stop sucking on my lower lip, until I managed to bury three-quarter of my length inside her.

"Fuck!" Sadaf exclaimed, suddenly ending our kiss and her eyes screwed shut with pain.

I immediately paused before slowly pulling my long slick dick a few inches out.

"Shh..." Sadaf hissed in pain, "Sorry... It was getting too big for me." She whispered in my ear and I nodded understandingly.

So, I started to fuck her again, but this time I only shoved half my thick big dick in. Sadaf had started to enjoy the fucking and she kissed and bit my neck and shoulders. She was quite audible with her moans and kept on telling me how good she felt. I find it extremely erotic so I continued to fuck her slow and gentle.

As I pumped in and out of her while lying on top, I began to kiss her big firm boobs and suck on her long sensitive nipples one at a time. Sadaf was clinging hard to me and our naked warm bodies moved in a perfect rhythm. This made her taut big clit rub repeatedly against my clean-shaven crotch. I could clearly tell she was enjoying the fuck as much as I was.

"Ooh... Yesss... Aahh... Ali... Fuck... Fuck me... Yes, baby... Oh yeah..." Sadaf kept on talking to me in a husky lust-filled voice.

I soon heard her breathing get faster while her voice became softer and softer. I could also feel her smooth arms and thick legs wrapping tighter and tighter around me. Sadaf was now getting closer and closer to her first orgasm. I continued to fuck her just like that, slow and gentle, till she finally climaxed.

"Ohhhh..." Sadaf growled long and low, her body freezing with the intense orgasm.

Sadaf clung tight to me, her lovely warm body trembling with the intensity of the orgasm. I held her tight in my hands, with my huge thick dick buried halfway inside her. I continued to grind my crotch on hers, which continued to made her orgasm last even longer. Sadaf was in so much ecstasy that she eventually slumped exhausted and struggled to catch her breath. She eventually succeeded some time later, while her tight wet pussy pulsated around my thick engorged dick.

"Wow!" Sadaf exhaled once she was able to get her breath back.

She lay her head down on the pillow and took deep breaths. I watched excitedly at the way her pretty face was lit up with a sensual satisfied smile. I grinned to myself and waited for her to open her eyes. Sadaf took a while, because this was her first time fucking while high and she was not ready for the incredibly intense orgasm it makes you have. Eventually, her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me. Sadaf grinned when my face swam into view and pulled me close to her.

"Muah!" Sadaf kissed me hard on the lips, "That was amazing!" She blurted out in a whispery voice.

I smiled and nodded before beginning to hump Sadaf once again, in the same soft and gentle way.

"Ohh... Ohh... Aah... Oh yeah... Ali... Yesss..." Sadaf moaned and groaned in delight when I started fucking her once more.

She grinned and giggled as I continued to nibble and suck on her super-sensitive nipples. She raised her hips off of the bed so I could shove the remaining inches of my thick long dick all the way into her wet welcoming vagina.

"Yessss..." Sadaf hissed loudly, her voice a mix of passion and pain.

I saw her clench her jaw and lick her luscious lips before I felt her urging me for more. So, I pulled out gently and shoved my huge stiff cock all the way in one single stroke.

"Oohhh..." Sadag groaned aloud in delight and eagerly began humping back.

Sadaf had her arms and legs wrapped tight around me and coaxed me to fuck her faster and deeper as the minutes went by. I was amazed at the way her tight wet pussy clenched and caressed my thick slick shaft as it pumped in and out. Sadaf pushed her busty chest out so her big firm boobs rubbed back and forth on my chest as I fucked her.

All this was bringing me closer and closer to my own climax. I felt all the signs of an impending orgasm. My thick dick had become stiff like a stick and my cum-heavy balls were getting ready to pump their hot load out. I continued to fuck at the same slow and steady pace, and held my breath as my orgasm came nearer.

When I knew I was about to orgasm, I pulled out but Sadaf's thick legs were wrapped too tightly around my hips to let me pull out my entire dick.

"Sadaf..." I whispered a warning, "I'm going to come!"

"Then come inside." Sadaf whispered back and held me even tighter.

"No!" I protested, "Are you crazy?" I asked, shocked.

"I'll take care of it, please." Sadaf pleaded with me and held me tight.

I couldn't hold back any longer and I came hard.

"Oohhh, fuck!" I groaned long and low before swearing with the last gasp of air in me.

My body froze completely and my hips jerked spasmodically as my thick dick pumped out sticky loads of cum deep within Sadaf's wet tight pussy.

"Oh yes!" Sadaf hissed through clenched teeth.

Her eager lust was evident in her tone and she humped her hips to squeeze out every drop of my sticky white cum with her tight-clenched cunt. I was ecstatic and felt myself soar high. I climaxed so hard that my eyes were screwed shut and my mouth remained open in a silent moan of delight. Sadaf kept on humping her hips back and forth and caressed my back comforting me, till I was completely drained.

"Oh shit!" Sadaf swore softly as my thick limp dick slid was pushed out of her tight slick cunt.

I continued to breathe through my mouth as my body shivered in the after-throes of an intense orgasm for a long time.

Finally, I relaxed enough to open my eyes and look down at Sadaf. I caught her watching my face with a mix of lusty adoration. I smiled lazily and she grinned so her hooded lusty eyes twinkled too.

"That was great." I said vehemently and grinned to assure her.

"Thanks Ali." Sadaf said simply and sighed with satisfaction.

"No need to thank me. It was amazing for me." I replied and we both smiled.

I slowly got off of her and slid to one side on my knees. Sadaf groaned softly as she gingerly brought her spread-eagled thighs together and rested her feet on the bed after a half hour of fucking. Sadaf closed her eyes and lay sprawled on her bed carelessly.

I knelt at her side and was looking at her wonderful voluptuous naked body lying when I felt a surge of fright.

"Sadaf," I called out softly and she opened her eyes to look at me, "What was that all about? Making me cum inside you..." I asked her seriously.

"I'll take a pill, baby. Don't worry about it." Sadaf reassured me and smiled.

"You better do that." I said and raised my eyebrow as a warning.

"Yes, sir!" Sadaf teased back and I had to laugh.

"Come on. Let's clean up in the bathroom." Sadaf said next and began to sit up on the bed, "Shit!" She swore aloud when she saw the blood-stained patch on her white cotton bed-sheets.

She then shrugged her shoulders and got off of the bed. I stood on the other side and watched her pull the sheets off the mattress. She inspected the mattress and luckily there were no blood-stains there. She told me she'll dump the sheets somewhere outside before her parents got home. Then we walked naked into the bathroom together. I followed her and enjoyed the view of her lovely round jiggling bare buttocks till she turned around to face me under the shower.

Sadaf and I showered together. As we washed one another, we talked excitedly about our first fuck. Sadaf was especially happy to have lost her virginity to me. She told me it was even better than she'd expected. I felt good hearing that. Once we'd cleaned up and used the toilet, we came out naked and dripping from the shower into her room. Sadaf flicked a soft white towel to me and picked one herself.

Right then, her cell phone rang. It was her mom so I walked around silently, wiping myself. I went to get some clothes from my backpack and put on a black T-shirt and a pair of black soccer shorts, without bothering about underwear. Then I went to stand at the window, while Sadaf sat on the bed, naked, and wiped her curvy body dry while talking on the phone with her mother. She talked to her mom in a pretend-painful voice to show that she was struggling with cramps. I was impressed at her acting skills and ogled her wonderful voluptuous assets.

Sadaf's Sexy Submissive Side

(9PM - 1AM, Wednesday 6th September 2006)

I was surprised to notice it was past 9 PM when Sadaf finally ended her short phone call with her mom. I never knew how time flew by and was astounded at how long we'd fucked in our stoned state. Sadaf ended the call and turned to smile apologetically at me. I smiled reassuringly, so she got up and rummaged through one of her closets for some clothes.

I watched her sexy naked body the entire time, as she put on only a black hoody and put on the pair of black harem pants once more. Though the thick hoody managed to hide the shape of her big breasts, it could not hide the way Sadaf's busty bra-less boobs jiggled firmly as she moved around. The same went for her big round butt-cheeks as they wobbled independently of each other with each step.

We were starving after smoking weed and the intense sex following that, so we decided to have dinner. Sadaf's servant-maid had already cooked lunch and dinner for her. Sadaf made me take a seat at the dining-cum-kitchen, with the big picture window opposite giving a clear view of the busy street seven floors below. Sadaf and I chatted about college as she heated the food and served it on the table.

Sadaf and I sat close to each other and ate the meal. Sadaf was pretty persistent about wanting to fuck me frequently. I pointed out that she wouldn't always get to have the flat to herself. Sadaf retorted that she knew plenty of hotels and resorts where we could go instead. I got increasingly excited when she started describing, in great detail, of where and how she imagined fucking me. It turned out that Sadaf had been stalking me from the first time she saw me, back in June. I didn't feel that was weird.

Sadaf also confessed she'd been watching porn for a few years now. She admitted that she masturbated almost daily, because she had a strong sex-drive. I could relate to that and told her so. Sadaf was excited to know this piece of information. She then asked if I knew anything about BDSM. I told her I did. Sadaf then eagerly asked if I've ever tried Dom-Sub kind of sex. I said I had and she got visibly thrilled. When she asked me with whom, I explained I couldn't tell her that, so she relented quickly.

"I have to tell you," Sadaf looked at me with excited eyes and said, "I've always wanted to try that, dude."

"I would love to try it with you too." I replied and we grinned with excitement.

We eventually finished dinner an hour later and went to her room to smoke a cigarette. Sadaf had dimmed the lights in her room and there was only a dull golden glow from recessed lighting in the high ceiling. The open window let in a soft but chilly breeze and blew the cigarette smoke all around the room. Sadaf and I smoked cigarettes and talked. She told me what she knew about the Dom-Sub kink from watching porn-movies and I told her the things I'd tried, which were mostly with Aunty Sheen and Dee at the point.