Sadaf - Future Sis-in-Law Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Sadaf Offers Anal

(10AM-1PM, Thursday 7th September 2006)

I woke up just before 10 AM when I felt something rubbing my dick. My eyes flew open and I panicked initially, seeing myself in a strange room. But then my eyes settled on Sadaf who lay clinging to me on my right. Sadaf smiled when our eyes met and she squeezed my soft thick dick gently. I wished her a good morning and she kissed me quickly. She said she was going to take a shower because she hadn't cleaned up at night. I offered to join her and she eagerly pulled me into the big bathroom.

Sadaf and I stood under the shower and she twisted the knob for the hot water. We clung to each other loosely under the shower and let the hot jets of water run down our naked bodies. Then Sadaf began lathering soap on my body and started talking excitedly about the day before.

She was visibly thrilled about being lucky that we got the home to ourselves just when she wanted. Sadaf talked in detail about how she felt losing her virginity. She told me she was felt that we clicked quite well and I agreed with her. She revealed she'd decided to make this a regular thing, and asked if I would be interested. I was incredibly happy to hear this and eagerly agreed.

I was excited too, because it was one of more proud moments for me.

Sadaf was one of the college hotties by popular opinion. She looked extremely pretty and had a hot curvy body, and I'd heard stories of guys trying to hit on her, only to be rebuked caustically. As far as I knew she had never had a boyfriend. After I came to know her intimately, I could tell that Sadaf was not just cute and sexy. She seemed to be fairly intelligent, even if she sounded very eager and open-minded when it came to sex. That was something I definitely didn't mind, because I hadn't found many girls who could match my high libido. So, you can imagine how thrilled I was when Sadaf confessed the same things I had in mind.

"Come here, Fad-Ass." I smiled and pulled her close to me for a quick kiss, "Tell me more of those fantasies you have." I said before turning her to face away.

I snuck close behind her and put my arms around her curvy waist. I laced my fingers on her soft flat tummy and pulled her so her wet big buttocks pressed and rubbed against my slippery semi-erect dick. Sadaf leaned back on me and turned her head to look at me and began grinding her firm slick ass-cheeks on my slick semi-erect dick and talked about some of the things she used to fantasize about me when she masturbated. It was extremely arousing to hear such things coming out of Sadaf's pretty mouth.

As she talked, I slid my hands up and cupped her big firm breasts together. I looked right in her eyes as she narrated her erotic fantasy and teased her lovely long nipples. I loved the weight of her big firm D-cup boobs in my hands. This turned her Sadaf immensely and she stopped grinding her ass-cheeks on my crotch and pushed out her busty chest. After a while, I slid a hand down to her tummy and went lower till I touched her clean-shaven crotch. Sadaf immediately spread her feet on the floor and let me touch her wet hot pussy.

"Mmm..." Sadaf moaned immediately and stopped talking.

Sadaf reached up and grabbed the back of my head. She brought my face close to her and placed her soft wet lips on mine. We began to kiss hard and wet, with our tongues playing a tango. I put my left arm under her big firm breasts and pulled them up together. At the same time, I slid my other hand all over her wet warm cunt-lips. Sadaf immediately lifted her leg up and put it on an upturned bucket. With this, I could part her tight wet pussy lips and enter a fingertip inside.

"Mmhhh..." Sadaf moaned approvingly into my mouth as we kissed and I began finger-fucking her gently.

I was enjoying the feel of her big taut boobs at the same time so I felt her body freeze as she neared her orgasm. She grabbed handfuls of my hair to keep kissing me through the intense orgasm that followed.

"Mmphh!" Sadaf exclamation was muffled in my mouth, as was the guttural moan that followed it.

Sadaf's knees trembled and she shivered as she climaxed hard. I distinctly felt the warmth of her slick warm cunt-cream as it gushed out and spread all over my palm. Sadaf quickly grabbed my wrist and held my hand in place so I couldn't finger her any more. I figured she was too sensitive after the intense climax. She eventually relaxed after a couple of minutes and let go of me.

"I'm too sensitive right now, baby." Sadaf whispered apologetically when she saw my stiff thick erection.

I nodded my head in understanding and we quickly washed and dried ourselves. During this, Sadaf and I felt hungry so we decided to go down to one of the several restaurants that lined the main floor of her apartment building. I quickly put on dark-blue T-shirt, with a pair of black sweatpants and wore my black sneakers.

Sadaf came out into the living room in a black hoody which she was zipping up and I glimpsed only a fitting black tank-top underneath. By the looks of it, Sadaf wasn't wearing a bra, as we were only stepping out to go down. She quickly wore her sneakers and locked the door behind us. We took the stairs down so as not to come across any nosy neighbors.

Outside, we walked to the right and I followed her into a small South Indian restaurant below her apartment building. We ordered some food and ate our breakfast at a corner table. Sadaf was clearly very excited about our relationship because she started to talk about the things she wanted to try. I could tell she was immensely interested in trying kinky stuff and I was more than eager to agree to it.

While talking about such stuff, the topic turned to anal sex, and Sadaf shocked me with her vehemence and eagerness she showed for butt-fucking. As is, Sadaf has an incredibly sexy bubble-butt which I was more than willing to fuck and feel the tightness of her cute brown asshole. I felt a surge of excitement in my pants listening to Sadaf describe her kinky anal-fantasies in such detail.

We finished breakfast after half hour or so and Sadaf reminded me she had to buy contraceptive pills. She also suggested that we get some take-away for lunch and I agreed. Sadaf and I walked a few shops down to the pharmacy, where she went in to buy a pack of I-Pill and a jar of Vaseline, for our first anal sex. Then, we went to another restaurant nearby and ordered lunch to be packed. Once we had everything, we walked back to her apartment and sneaked inside without the neighbors being aware.

Sadaf was clearly thrilled to try anal for the first time and I was also finding it hard to subdue the surge of excitement that bubbled up in me. Sadaf knew very well that it would be painful as hell to take my thick fleshy dick in her tight little asshole. So, Sadaf and I decided to get stoned first which helps to handle pain quite efficiently.

Sadaf immediately took off her loose hoody as we walked into her apartment. She flung it on the couch and led me in. I watched her big firm bra-less boobs jiggle under her tight short tank-top and ogled her round large ass-cheeks as they jiggled around with her steps. She went to put the packed lunch in the kitchen while I stepped into the room. I took out two of the remaining long joints and Sadaf hurried into her room, locking the door from within.

Then, Sadaf rolled her swivel chair to the large window and made me sit on it. Without a word, Sadaf sat across my lap, facing to the right. I casually wrapped my left arm around her sexy curvy waist and she put her right arm loosely around my shoulder. I liked the way she leaned on me so her big taut boobs were barely a few inches from my face. I tightened my arm around her sexy wide hips and pulled her closer to me.

Sadaf and I lit the joints and began smoking weed while cuddling on the chair. I didn't mind Sadaf's weight on my lap because I was free to feel her sexy hot body. While smoking, Sadaf asked me about my anal-experiences. I narrated a few incidences with different fuck-buddies, without revealing their name. Sadaf got increasingly excited listening to me describe some of my most memorable anal-sex moments. Sadaf frequently kissed my cheek or lip whenever she got very excited. I continued to caress her, feeling the silky-smooth skin on her bare back, curvy hips and her shapely legs.

The weed showed its effects too. The first joint of the morning had made me buzzing after the first couple of drags. Soon, I was feeling lightweight and my mind was completely relaxed. My senses had sharpened incredibly, as usual. This made me truly feel the softness and warmth of Sadaf's sexy curvy body. I got whiffs of her sweet perfume through the stinky weed smoke and all this combined to turn me on incredibly!

The weed affected Sadaf even strongly because she was fairly new to it. I first saw her eyes get hooded and her movements became slower. Her speech was throaty and husky and she smiled constantly. Sadaf clearly liked the high because she kept pressing and rubbing her big firm boobs on my chest when turning to kiss me between drags on the joint. She sat cuddling me on the small swivel chair, while her weight pressed down on my thick arousing dick.

By the time we finished smoking the joints, Sadaf and I were extremely high and immensely horny!

"I'm ready." Sadaf said, looking right in my eyes and grinning with a mix of excitement and lust.

"Yes." I agreed, "So why don't you strip now?" I said.

Sadaf grinned excitedly and slowly stood up. My thick semi-aroused dick sprang to attention as soon as Sadaf lifted her big firm buttocks off of my lap. It made a large tent in my shorts but my eyes were riveted on Sadaf. She slowly pulled up her tank-top to reveal her wonderful voluptuous boobs. The morning sunlight seeping through the window lit up her white milky boobs wonderfully. She pushed out her busty chest and let me admire her sexy boobs before Sadaf slowly turned around. My arousal kept growing stronger as Sadaf teased me by pulling down her black voluminous harem pants slowly down. My thick dick jerked approvingly at the view of her large round ass and white shapely legs.

"Sexy..." I whispered lustily and stood up too.

Sadaf quickly grabbed my shorts and pulled it down with her as she went on her knees. I quickly stepped out of the shorts and pulled Sadaf up by her shoulders. Grabbing her hand, I led her to her big queen-sized bed and made her climb on it. I followed her on the bed and we kneeled close together, right in the middle of the huge soft bed. Without a word, Sadaf wrapped her soft arms around my neck and I held her by her sexy curvy waist. She pressed her big firm tits on my bare flat chest and moved in for a long passionate kiss.

Sadaf and my lips were mashed together and our tongues played in and out of the other's mouth. I continued to squeeze and caress Sadaf's sexy curvy sides up and down and got increasingly aroused. Soon, my huge thick cock was aroused completely and it poked Sadaf's soft flat tummy. She began to grind against me, crushing her big taut boobs and my thick long cock while we kissed passionately.

When we finally broke apart for some air, we were incredibly aroused. I suggested a 69 to Sadaf and she eagerly agreed.

I quickly lay down on my back on the bed and Sadaf moved herself into position. She turned around to face away from me and straddled my chest carefully. She leaned low on her hands and knees till her firm big boobs were pressed on my crotch. I stared at her cute inviting cunt a few inches from my face and quickly reached around her wide hips to grab handfuls of her taut round ass-cheeks and pulling them apart.

I was about to lick Sadaf's cute creamy cunt for the first time so I savored the moment. In the meanwhile, Sadaf had grabbed my thick dick at the base and began to stroke it gently up and down.

"Good girl." I whispered with pleasure and Sadaf cooed appreciatively and continued to jerk me off gently.

I was too excited to wait any long so I pushed my face up into her crotch and placed a soft kiss right on her creamy cunt lips.

"Ohh..." Sadaf moaned softly and pulled her knees wider to let me get better access to her crotch.

I began by kissing up and down her cute creamy cunt first, going up and down the soft small labia. Soon, my lips touched her taut clit and this sent a shiver of excitement through her body.

"Oh yeah..." Sadaf groaned her lusty approval and I began kissing and licking her clit.

I loved the sweet slick taste of her pre-cum and her pussy scent made me go crazy. I poked my tongue and was soon licking her pussy-lips and teasing her sensitive clit with the tip of my tongue. I moved my head up and down so only my tongue touched Sadaf's cunt.

"Ohh... Yesss... Oh god... Yesss... Ali... Fuck man... Oh yeah..." Sadaf started moaning encouragements and squeezed my thick fleshy dick hard for emphasis.

Soon, the lust got too much for her because Sadaf immediately dipped her head down and quickly gobbled my thick hard dick in her wet warm mouth.

"Mm... Hmm..." I moaned my approval at this.

Sadaf and I continued to lick and suck one another on the soft bed. I loved the way her taut big butt-cheeks barely fit in my hands as I kept them spread wide. My long tongue snaked in and out of her tight love-hole before going up to press and grind on her taut clit. The creamy sweetness of her cunt was incredibly arousing and it made my huge thick dick tremble with excitement. Sadaf felt it jerk a few times in her mouth and she began shoving it deeper inside.

I remember thinking that Sadaf had learnt to suck quite well, in such a short time.

With my wet pussy-licking, Sadaf soon came near to her second orgasm of the day. She was pretty high and horny so the orgasm came sooner than expected. She stiffened for a moment and pulled my thick dick out of her mouth to warm me. I quickly began to suck hard on her taut clit which drove her over the edge and she climaxed intensely.

"Ah!" Sadaf gasped once, out of breath, before her sexy curvy body was wracked with the throes of her intense orgasm.

Sadaf immediately sat up straight, pulling her climaxing pussy away from my relentless licking. I figured she'd become super-sensitive with the intense orgasm and couldn't handle the overwhelming sensations any more. I let her slide away to sit on my tummy as she shivered and climaxed. I remember feeling her warm slick cunt-cream dribble down on my tummy before sliding down in streaks to make my balls wet. Sadaf had a tight grip on the base of my dick and she seemed to have forgotten about it in the throes of her thrilling orgasm.

"Oh shit!" Sadaf swore aloud when she finally caught her breath, "You make me go crazy, Ali!" She said and quickly slid off my tummy.

Sadaf lay exhausted to one side, her face near my feet. I sat up and got off the bed to go to her dressing-table. There, I quickly picked up the large jar of Vaseline petroleum jelly she'd bought from the pharmacy earlier. I twisted the cap off as I climbed on the bed. Sadaf opened her eyes to glance at me and her stoned face split into a lazy but excited grin.

"Get on your hands and knees, Fad-Ass." I said and grinned excitedly.

Sadaf quickly rolled over on to her stomach before pulling herself into a kneeling position. She put her elbows on the soft bed and arched her back so her big round butt-cheeks stood out prominently facing the ceiling. I took my place between her legs, up close to her creamy crotch. In the sunlight streaking in through the window, Sadaf's milky white ass-cheeks glowed in a lovely light like two globes of golden light. I had a clear view of Sadaf's tight light-brown asshole above her creamy pink pussy. This image sent a jolt of anticipation along the length of my thick hard dick.

"I love your ass, baby." I remarked and traced the round shapes of her volleyball-like ass-cheeks.

"Mm... It's all yours, Ali." Sadaf moaned and stated.

I grinned to myself as I pushed a finger into the hardened jelly and pulled a small wad out. I placed my fingertip just over Sadaf's tight-clenched ass-hole.

"Oo..." Sadaf moaned approvingly when I rubbed the Vaseline around and over her cute butt-hole.

I pulled out another small dollop of the slick jelly and rubbed it all over the first and middle fingers of my left hand. I kept the open jar of jelly far to one side and turned to lean closer to Sadaf's big round butts. I got a whiff of her sweet cunt-cream over the mild scent of the jelly and smiled as I placed my jelly-laden fingertip right over her contracting asshole.

"Ow!" Sadaf cried aloud the moment my fingertip stretched her virgin asshole and slid inside, "Ohh! Oh shit! Oohh..." Sadaf swore aloud again and again as I steadily sank my long forefinger halfway inside and waited.

"You good?" I asked softly.

"Mhm..." Sadaf nodded her head which was now buried into the soft bed to stifle her loud grunts and swears.

"Just relax..." I explained softly, "It gets much easier that way."

"Okay..." Sadaf exhaled before taking a long deep breath.

I immediately felt her tight asshole become slightly less tense so I pulled my finger all the way out of it. Then I quickly placed my middle-finger over her tight-clenched asshole. It is thicker and longer than my forefinger. I wriggled it over her bung-hole for a few moments to tease her before pushing the thick tip inside.

"Oh!" Sadaf cried out softly this time, "Ungh..." She grunted and flinched but let me shove my thick long finger all the way inside her tight warm asshole.

"Oh yeah..." I said softly, acknowledging her eagerness to get her cute ass fingered.

Suddenly, Sadaf reached underneath with a hand and began to flick her clit while I finger-fucked her tight little asshole with my thick finger. This seemed to lessen her pain a little and Sadaf started enjoying the mix of pleasure and pain.

I pulled my middle-finger out of her ass and then put the two fingers together before placing them right on her asshole once more. My fingers and her asshole were slick enough with the gel so once the tip of my middle-finger went in, I quickly inserted my forefinger inside her tight-stretched anus.

"Oww!" Sadaf cried aloud in pain, "Ssh... Don't stop." She hissed next when I stopped with my fingertips stretching her tiny asshole so I began to shove my fingers deeper into her dank tight rectum, "Aaaa..." Sadaf groaned long and low with the intense pain and tried to cope with it by rubbing her clit faster.

I stopped with my two fingers buried halfway inside her stretched asshole and let her get used to the invasion in her virgin ass. Then I started slowly fingering her cute ass and watched her tight little anus clench around my fingers as they slid in and out. I was mesmerized by the scene and continued to finger-fuck Sadaf's tiny asshole with two fingers while another orgasm loomed closer for her.

"Oh... Yes... Ow... Yes... Yes... Fuck!... Ali..." Sadaf gasped and groaned softly with a mix of pain and lust as her fingers rubbed her clit faster and faster till she froze in place and her asshole clamped tight around my fingers as she climaxed, "Fuuuck!" Sadaf swore aloud and flung her head up in shock at the intensity of her orgasm.

She writhed around uncontrollably so my slick fingers popped out of her tight-clenched asshole. Sadaf lay curled up on her side, shaking and trembling with the tremendous orgasm and I looked on with increasing excitement. Sadaf quickly got her breath back and sat upright on the bed. She looked at me with hooded lust-filled eyes.

"Ali," Sadaf said hoarsely, "Fuck my ass now, please!" She whispered urgently.

My thick dick stood completely erect and throbbed with anticipation, and I wanted to fuck her tight ass right then.

I told Sadaf to get back into position and she hurried to get back on her hands and knees. She placed her forehead on the bed so her big round butt was facing up towards the ceiling once more. I quickly grabbed the jar of Vaseline and rubbed a big dollop over my thick fleshy shaft. My big thick cock was so hard with excitement that I could barely bend it to enter her ass. So, I asked Sadaf to lower her butt-cheeks a little. Then I hurried into position on my knees close behind her.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers