All Comments on 'Saddle Practice'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Slave50Slave50almost 5 years ago
Giddy up !

great story.. looking forward to future in-STALL-ments !

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyalmost 5 years ago
My God Lilith...

... you are the personification of perversion... I am bewitched...

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
A Lady

Saddle up, I'm all in, I just need a proper saddle tramp. My lady are you properly seated no holding on to the saddle horn. I'm looking forward to some dressage?

SilverpelicanSilverpelicanalmost 5 years ago
The stable

Just to illustrate how commited to this subject I am....

Once half a lifetime ago. I purchsed an adobe stable 12 stalls and a huge tack room.

It had held Arabian horses. It was intented for human equines and human saddles. I mostly thought of humans as horses. I have evolved.... human leather saddles attached to a real horse now seems the ultimate marrage.... a living horse, a living saddle, and a living nude Female rider.... all is ready.... riding across the sky.... and up a cloudy draw..... chasing a heard of cattle.... that can never be caught!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ride him Cowgirl!

An amazing story. Hope there will be further installments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
504 Followers
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...