Sadie Outlaw Ep. 009: SIDEWINDER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What now?"

"Ira was shot earlier but his stubborn ass let it go so he could watch over the prisoners. He's breathin' Mister Hollister." For once his Irish brogue was easy to understand. "Leg!" Examining him while still on Dooley's shoulder he saw the shock in Ira and hurried the Irishman to place his body on the lone table in his office. A careful assist in stretching Ira out they realized to work on him he needed his pants off. Dooley drew the line at removing another man's trousers, good friend or not. Hollister grumbled at the fact he was the only one to help if it meant saving him.

"Oh, for goodness sakes." Clara Beth stepped from the bedroom and saw them both looking awkward. "Men and their pride, I swear." Sliding closely between the men she blushed faintly at rubbing up on both. At Ira's side she fluttered her fingers for a nervous circulation then undid Ira's gun belt passing it to Dooley. From there he already had his regular belt missing which was used on Tom to hold his bandages in place. Buttons undone, his pants without a zipper she opened his fly to realize that Ira was not wearing underwear. Both Dooley and Doc lifted a brow wondering if they would still need to take over.

"Don't just stand there... lift his hips." Dooley volunteered to do that much even if he diverted his eyes to avoid catching a glimpse of Ira's pecker. Clara tried not to stare but Ira was pretty well endowed for such a meek gentleman. Tugging his drawers down Doc opted to remove Ira's boots and socks. Even limp Ira was still a hefty seven which meant erect a larger than normal eight. Feeling his pants being tugged Ira revived although blurred vision and saw Clara Beth.

"Am I dead? I see an angel." The compliment made Clara Beth smile.

"You just relax Ira. I'm here to help." She stopped only long enough to pat his abdomen. In reaction to her touch his dick perked up and got hard. Shock or not it was proof that Ira liked Clara Beth as much as anyone. Blonde with blue eyes and big hooters she was a goddess in this tiny town. "Ira? You stop that." She gave up and stepped back feeling as if she had just cheated on Tom Barrett even if they were not an item as of yet. In the future yes, but not this soon.

"Don't leave me angel." Ira was delirious. Sucking up her modesty she held his hand as Doc Hollister finished pulling his pants off. Blood everywhere smelled as bad as Ira's sweaty privates. How that man endured wool trousers on bare skin was anyone's guess. Taking a sheet Doc covered Ira's penis at least removing the direct sight of it. Tentpole still Clara Beth shyly captured glances hoping the men would not notice. A God faring woman she was but even she was lonely and needing attention. Thou shalt not lust was easier said than done when it was right in front of you. Hell, she hadn't even seen Tom's dick yet. Shame on her!

Antiseptic poured on the bullet wound Doc Hollister cleaned his instruments and dug right in. Ira with no form of anesthesia began screaming. "Hold Ira down. I can't work with him moving. Dooley held Ira's upper body which left Clara Beth to hiss at his squeamishness. Palming Ira's abdomen the sheet slipped a tad, and his erection stared her right in the face. Her other hand going to his unharmed leg to put her weight on it, the thrashing about made her other hand slide right up against his cock, knuckles touching it. She could even feel his heartbeat in the veins. Beet red she managed to hang in there as Hollister made incisions to give him room for reaching in for the bullet. "Stop being a baby Ira. The bullet is not that deep." A losing battle Mayfair lost his temper. "ENOUGH! PUT YOUR BODIES IN IT!" Squealing Clara Beth stretched over Ira, her cleavage right over his dick. Dooley eying it, from his angle she could have been offering to let Ira titty fuck her. Surely not!

"STOP LOOKING AT MY CHEST." She caught Dooley.

"I canae help it Miss Jenkins. 'Tis right in my sight."

"Close your eyes then."

"Stop feuding and hold him down before I cut something I shouldn't. Do you want him to lose his leg?"

"No!" Clara Beth whimpered and eyed Ira's boastful cock, "Maybe... that one." Even Mayfair had to grin at her embarrassment. The sheet fell off to the floor so there was only skin and no time to retrieve the covering. She was getting overheated in the room. As hot as it was already, this situation was not helping. Dooley busted up laughing at her comment. "You hush!" Now even she had to giggle. It was pretty funny.

"Everyone please, do your appointed jobs, I'm digging in for the slug." Mayfair contained his muse and became the man his training had made all those many years ago. Serious now Dooley did close his eyes to honor Clara Beth. With no one to look she flared her eyes and embraced a good look at that magnificently constructed manhood. She was even pleasantly shocked that Ira was circumcised. But again, he was from the big city of Chicago before moving West. A former taxidermist prior to a wanderlust to live out his life in peace. He still practiced that trade as a hobby. Eyes misty at staring at it she noticed the tip of his cock moist and blushed yet again. A glance between Mayfair to note his locked gaze on the wound, then at Dooley who was even looking away completely out of respect. Resorting to licking her lips she eased forward a tad closer and let his dick touch her mounded right breast, that sent fire to her loins. No longer was she telling herself this was wrong.

This would never happen again, so she lived in the moment. The likelihood Ira would recall this was in her favor. With her chest blocking the view of her knuckles touching his dick she slyly tilted her wrist and curled her fingers about his girth. Eyes rolled back at his warmth, the throbbing nature of his will to live she trembled. "Forgive me Tom."

Her left arm stretched out to hold his leg down she was stretched to her limits. Clara Beth would repent when she got home. For now, she felt like a woman wanted. It was obvious Ira had an affection for her to be this hard under so much pain. Further glances toward Mayfair and Dooley she lifted just a bit and stroked Ira. Hearing his moans from the surgery more than her she simply imagined they were he enjoying her touch. Maybe she was the best anesthetic available. A smile crossed her lips, right alongside her tongue. If only she could taste him.

"WHERE IS EVERYBODY?" Eyes bulged and Clara Beth quickly withdrew her hand from Ira.

"TOM?" She abandoned Ira just as Mayfair pulled the bullet from his leg and dropped it into a bowl. Dooley stood up straight but patted Ira on the shoulder. The sheet returned to cloak Ira the patient passed out, Mayfair sewing him up and bandaging the wound. Both men whispered over Clara Beth's bosom. Telling Dooley to go ahead and go the big man left with a woody of his own. One that was not going down anytime soon now that Sadie L'Amour had returned, buckboard stopping in front of the jail.

Laying in Tom's arms Clara Beth coddled her brother-in-law. Sharing the Doc's bed, she didn't even blush this time. Doc after checking Tom's pulse told her he was going to stretch his legs and left the room. Tom was still too weak to stay awake long. Once he started snoring Clara bit her lower lip and cautiously lay her palm on Tom's crotch. Ira's dick in her thoughts she just couldn't help taking the risk. Rolling fingers along the contour of his penis she flared her big blue eyes. "Goodness! Tom is bigger than Ira."

Emotions all over the place she eased over his lower body and rolled her cheek along his lap to feel it close to her. Tempted to pull it out she chose respect to her late sister Dorothy. Stepping away she closed the door behind her. Seeing Ira laying there still hard beneath the sheet she held her chest with one hand to catch her breath. Going to the door of the office she saw Doc Hollister standing with Dooley and his brother Shaunesy on the boardwalk below. Sadie Outlaw hauling the Butler boys into an already crowded cell was almost amusing, the men begging for mercy heard clean up here at the office.

Knowing she had time Clara Beth tiptoed over to Ira. Touching his shoulder shyly she whispered, "Ira? Are you awake?" Nothing but a drool in the corner of his mouth. Sensing her chance, she moved to his side and lifted the sheet to see his erection. "I can't resist. I have to hold that again." Sheet drawn back she used both hands this time and lightly fondled him, her left hand moving lower to cup his scrotum. "Dear God! It's... magnificent." Under any other circumstances Clara Beth Jenkins was a true lady. Here and now, alone without supervision or scrutiny she simply could not contain her lust. She had never had a man before and although 27 years old she was ready to start a family. Ira had never been any sparkle compared to Tom Barrett, but Tom was respecting his wife even unto death. Maybe he was just shy. Waiting on his first move was getting tiresome, maybe she should give Ira a chance when he felt better.

Another trip to the door to peek out she still felt safe then returned to Ira. Unknown to her Ira had revived but was unable to focus so simply laid there motionless as he had been. Careless Clara Beth returned to Ira and clutched his cock again. Drawn to it she leaned over his lap and like she had Tom, rolled her cheek along the bare foreskin of his beast. Inhaling his manly scent, although sweaty and not perfect she touched her chin to his ball sack then dared to kiss it. Her hormones were delighted in her challenged demeanor.

Tilting her face toward his penis she pecked her way up to the tip then kissed his crown. Eyes rolled back she didn't even notice Ira wincing, his head barely lifted. No real strength at the moment he just lowered his scalp back to the table. Not knowing of his awareness, she made the fateful decision to take his penis into her mouth and sampled what Dorothy had always bragged about to their mother when Clara Beth was far too young to be eavesdropping. All these years she kept her sister's description sacred, often imagining Tom in her mouth like this throughout the years. Overwhelmed by Ira's heartbeat on her tongue she bobbed up and down a healthy five times before deciding she needed to behave.

"You don't have to stop." Ira mumbled.

"You're awake?" She quickly covered his lap and acted as if he were imagining it all. "You had us worried Ira. Doc just stepped out for air. Tom is resting peacefully."

"Marry me!" He mumbled.

"What?" Her breath was stolen. "Oh God!" A tear in her eye she left Ira alone. That should have warned him of a lonely altar. Ashamed of herself Clara Beth took to the exit and staircase down. Marching past Doc Hollister, she told him, "I need to get back to my students. Let me know how Tom and... Ira is doing. Tell Tom I'll keep William safe." Emotional she found the Church's buckboard vacant and tried to climb up. Unsuccessful she found Shaunesy offering a hand up.

"I'll take ye home Lass."

"Thank you. I really did not want to trouble Mortimer."

The buckboard leaving Brutus Kinkaid and Sadie L'Amour stepped from the jail laughing. With twelve prisoners in a cell meant for six it was just plain hilarious. Sam Dillsby was not finding it as funny as they did.

"You jus' keep on laughin' L'Amour." Sam glared through the bars, "Once my telegraph reaches our Ma... things are gonna change." Ominous indeed!

"You keep watch Deputy Brutus. Oh, by the lay! I met yer nephew, Broderick."

"How's that? The boy should a been tendin' to our livestock."

"Yeah, well, he's a man now ain't he?" Double checking his age. "Says eighteen that there's a manly age."

"Jus' turned! Why was he in town?"

"All the gunshots got his curiosity I reckon. Time you let him live fer himself Bucknife Brutus. You won't mind if I teach him a few things do ya?" She grabbed Kinkaid's crotch. "More my type!" Brutus had a smaller dick by the feel of it.

"Ya do know I could arrest ya for doin' that now that I'm a deputy."

"Could! But it'd be hell on those boys in the jail. I'd have 'em all beggin' to be hung before the judge even got here. I prefer me some hangin' that has the head down low, not chokin' the life out of it. Well, that would be my job." She laughed and slapped Brutus on the arm. "Brody can brag about it durin' chores tomorrow. Tell ya what you done missed out on." Grim expression shared behind his back Brutus just let it go. He knew she was on the side of the angels even if they called her the devil's daughter. The devil was an angel once. At least that was what he heard.

"EDDIE! LET'S FEED OUR FACES!"

Heard a mile away at his business the handsome barber quickly locked up his shop. Mistress Millie's muffins had long since ran their course.

Rattlers in the front of Sadie guarding her cash, Eddie followed the sidewinder all the way to the saloon.

Butt crease!

12