Sadistic Friend (The Punishment)

Story Info
Your friend has finally had enough of your perverted ways.
1.9k words
3.38
5.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes slowly begin to open, your head moving side to side in confusion. You open your eyes fully now, realising where you are; your friend's bedroom. You also notice that you are completely naked. Confused, you attempt to sit up, but you can't - you can feel the grip around your wrists and ankles - you notice the rope tying your arms and legs to the top and bottom of the bed. You begin to struggle frantically, afraid of what is about to happen. After the attempt, it comes to your realisation that it's no use; you're trapped.

The footsteps growing closer to the door grabs your attention, and knowing where you are right now, you're aware of who it's going to be. The door slowly opens to reveal a girl, whose height reaches about 5'7, dark brown hair that falls to her shoulders, a beautiful face and figure that you always found to be perfect. You tried to speak when you saw her, suppose you didn't notice the duct tape sealing your mouth shut.

She wore sexy black latex pants that wrapped around her legs perfectly. Although you were afraid, you were pretty excited for her to turn around and reveal her ass in the latex. A moment went by before she smirked at you, followed by her saying to you "I can't wait to punish you." You squinted your eyes at her in confusion. She tilted her head at you, "What? You think I don't know what you've been doing? It took me some time to catch on, but I've figure out the little pervert that you are." She responded with to your confusion.

"Let me explain." She began with, just before she began to very slowly walk towards you, her latex pants rubbing together as each leg stepped in front of the other perfectly; you couldn't help but get a little hard at the sight of this. "You've been perving on me for God know's how long during our friendship, I've always had respect for you, I've loved you as my friend so much, which is why this hurts me. I can't accept your fucking behaviour." She ended her sentence angrily, then continuing into a more melodic tone, "You've been looking at my ass every chance you get, I just barely notice whenever I turn back to you. Oh yeah, and my tits too, you always stare at my cleavage, like dude, you're clearly not looking at my face, I'm not stupid." She finished her sentence as she sat next to you on the bed.

You looked at her with a sad expression. "It wouldn't be punishment, though, to put my tits in your face would it? That's why you're gonna eat ass, not even just that.." She tilted to the side a little, letting out a quiet fart, then moving back to her original position. Your eyes widened the moment you understood the insinuation. She smiled at you and went "Mhmmm, you're going to be sniffing my farts too, and later I'll make you eat them..." She proceeded to giggle. "Let's start then shall we?"

She now moved her legs onto the bed, raising one over to the other side of your body, she now hovered her body above yours. She noticed the boner that you had gotten from before. "Naughty." She said as she flicked it. She began to move backwards, positioning herself over your face, forcing you to stare directly at her ass - in any other scenario you were sure this would be quite nice, however, considering the circumstances and situation, it was just worrying. It was at this point, that she now lowered her ass onto your face, squishing your nose down; her full weight on your face made it sort of difficult to breathe.

"No more time wasting, let's get this party started, bitch." She said just seconds before releasing a wet, loud fart against your nose. Your eyes widened crazily at the pure stench of the smell, it made your head thrash around like mad. That is until she grabbed your hair and held it in place. "Shhhh, that was just the first one, I'd say we have a few more hours left of this at most." You closed your eyes tightly out of fear of the next. The next came far too soon - she released another loud fart on your face, rumbling right against your nose. You tried your best to hold your breath but it was too difficult with your mouth also being taped shut. Plus, this filled her with anger when most of the smell reached her instead. "Okay, fart slave, I don't think you get that if you don't smell my farts, there is worse that I can do to you." She said in a sadistically joyful tone. You immediately began sniffing hard with reluctance. "Good boy." She said as she stroked your hair, now releasing it.

She blasted a few more farts onto your face, each louder and wetter than the last. You sniffed them all up as fast as you could, otherwise she would be unhappy, more than she already was with you. She now bounced her latex covered ass up and down on your face, a fart being pushed out every time her ass landed back down on your face. Needless to say, it hurt and smelled really bad. She stopped and just started rubbing her ass around on your face, pushing out bubbly farts constantly; you could hardly take it, you started sniffing it less than you were. Unsurprisingly, she noticed this and grabbed your hair again, forcing your face into her ass. "Listen, bitch, you are going to keep sniffing my stinky fucking farts, you got that?" You tried to respond with nodding your head, which allowed her to reply with "Good boy." Followed by a loud fart that shot directly up your nose - the potent smell woke you up once again. She released your hair, letting your head fall back onto the bed, her ass then pounding down on your face, releasing two big farts that you had no choice but to smell. "Ugh, I'm such a stinky girl."

About an hour had passed by this point, and although you tried your best to sniff all the farts she pushed out, the room was filled purely with the gas she had produced. "Okayyyy, fart bitch, it's time for stage 2 of your punishment." She now tore the duct tape off your mouth, allowing you to open your mouth widely to gasp for air. Big mistake. She forcefully pushed her ass over your open mouth, giving you no chance to close it again. She gave no warning, now pushing out what was probably the loudest and wettest fart so far, directly into your mouth; you coughed and choked on the disgusting taste of it. "What's wrong, bitch, that taste bad? Mmm it tastes like shit doesn't it, I bet it does." She pushed out another fart into your mouth, this time followed by a moan. "Fuck, these farts are so fucking stinky, they must taste so fucking nasty. Come on, bitch, eat it, eat my stinky fucking farts." She quickly released another bubbly fart down your throat, tasting worse than the last.

She leant over to a table that was beside the bed, now removing her phone from the top of it. "You need to be put in your place, fart bitch, I'm gonna make sure you never do this again." She turned the camera on now and began recording herself sitting on your face. She let out a few long farts into your mouth while recording, then turning the phone off afterwards. "That's right, if you refuse to continue eating my farts, if you continuing to be a pervert after your punishment, I will send this to EVERYONE!" She exclaimed to you. "Now be a good boy and eat those stinkyyy farts."

It must've been about another hour that had passed, she was ready to fully abuse you. "Okayyy, slave, I think I'm ready for the last stage of your punishment." She now slid off your face, finally giving you the chance to breathe what was left of any good air in the room, not long before she resealed your mouth with duct tape. She slid down your body, her ass moving sexily from your face down to your dick, which was no longer erect after the abuse you had endured. She sat her latex covered ass down onto your dick, moving around on it sexily. Your dick couldn't refuse to get hard, even after the horrible smell and taste you've been having for the past couple hours. Your dick became fully erect, completely hard underneath her perfectly sculpted ass. She looked back at you and smiled sadistically, only moments before ripping a loud, wet fart directly onto your dick. You somewhat enjoyed the sensation, but it was ruined by the potent smell that reached your nose just seconds after. By this point, she clearly had zero mercy, she was releasing the loudest and wettest farts on your dick without remorse. She didn't stop. Eventually, she lowered the latex pants down from her ass, revealing her perfect, beautiful ass cheeks. She now lowered herself back down, placing your dick right in between her ass cheeks, her asshole was pushing against your tip. You were scared but you knew that it was no use even trying this far into the punishment. You accepted your fate and allowed her to push out a big fart against the tip of your dick. The sensation of the fart, though, was too much. You had finally started to cum immediately after the feeling of that wet fart ringing out against you.

"Holy shit, dude, what the fuck? I'm sorry but do you like that? Have you been fucking faking this? Or do you actually just like my farts now?" You shook your head in terror in response to her. "Mmmm, so you just liked the way it felt against your dick huh? What a fucking pervert. You weren't supposed to cum, this just gives me more reason to punish you again." She said sadistically as she smiled back at you. The expression on your face was horrified. She laughed with great volume at your horror and began to slide back onto your face, now with her naked ass sliding against your body this time. As she hovered above your face, she removed the duct tape from your mouth and quickly slammed her asshole onto your open mouth. She took this opportunity to release a wet fart directly into your mouth, forcing it down your throat. You choked on the rancid taste and thrashed your head about, this only made her laugh at you even more.

She now lifted herself from off your face and placed the duct tape back over your mouth. She pulled the latex pants over her ass just like they were before, proceeding to remove herself from the bed and stand up. You watched her latex covered ass jiggle and move up and down as she stepped away, but it only disgusted you at this point. She looked back at you just before switching the light off and whispered to you, "Nighty night."

She exited the room and closed the door, leaving you alone in the fart-filled room, covered in farts and your own cum. Why would she ever abuse you like this if she loved you? You questioned it over and over, but you could hardly hear your own thoughts over the sound of those farts replaying in your head repeatedly. You were just scared for the next time.