All Comments on 'Sadist's Fire Pt. 01: Begging'

by Payne_Hall

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Omg

Love love love. It’s so hot. I’m head over heels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I just

I just can't with your writing. I've said it before and I'll say it again but the way you capture the psyche of your characters is spantacular. The play scenes are wonderful and brutal and God if your characters aren't some of the best I've ever read.

I need more. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Impatient

Can’t wait for more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very hot, can't wait for a party two.

AnimarisAnimarisover 3 years ago
Begging

You have me *begging* for more of this story and of your writing in general. Every time you upload anything, I'm frantically refreshing the site at midnight in hopes of an update. Your writing is damn near flawless in so many ways. Please never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing Depth In Your Writing

This is the second of your stories that I have read and I can’t thank you enough for sharing your talent here. You have a unique ability to instantly draw the reader into the mind and body of your characters. And it is the “cracking open” of the mind of your characters and allowing us to know their inner most thoughts and feelings that hooks me totally into the story. I am not only sucked right in and aroused but I am learning so much about kinks that weren’t mine but now seem so possible. I hope to read more of this couple if you should deem to share further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just wow!

Seriously you have me hooked on another story and I’m not even into things like needles and piercings (so much so I usually just move on) but you have a real wonderful way of just creating amazing stories that make you feel part of it.

Can’t wait for more, keep up the amazing work!

Niki526Niki526over 3 years ago
Um..

This story made my heart race, feel like your stories satisfy some dark twisted thing in me that I never understand before. You're one of my favourite writers, thank you for sharing this💖

MSNarcissusMSNarcissusover 3 years ago
This was absolutely twisted and dark...

and I love everything about it. This is exactly the type of story that I have been looking for ever since I joined the Literotica community. The sadism and masochism were expertly portrayed in this story. The scenes were intense and thrilling and the emotions just made them even better. This was amazing and I hope you keep up the good work.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

Like all your stories, the depth of character, and the way the characters develop as the story moves forward, is amazing. It's hard to write believably about characters as totally fucked up as these two, but you can pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My God, I hope you are published somewhere, somehow…if not, you sure as hell should be.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Coming from two of your lighter stories to this one was a 180 for sure, loved every bit of it. I'm not one for needle stuff but the way you portrayed it made it better somehow.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story... nah! it's too good for Literotica. You're a damn good storyteller, you make this weird twisted fiction transcend into believability. Hope it gets even more entrancing with subsequent Pts

Tea_at_midnightTea_at_midnightabout 1 month ago

I think this and Nightmare Master are my two favorite stories - though I haven't read your lighter stuff because that's not my thing. I love how vivid and detailed your work is, though there are definitely things I don't like about your work as well. Overall though, I think you're one of the best writers that was on Literotica. Hope you're still writing out there somewhere :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPayne_Hall@Payne_Hall
A cat person with no specific gender preference is nyanbinary. Okay, an update on Payne Hall’s hall of... joy! This is a pending “bad idea” notice. Once a story is approved, it will post, but this one isn’t Sulfur’s and it’s not as long as usual. The title is “Cry Little Sis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES