Safari Caitlyn Ch. 01

Story Info
Caitlyn takes on the Gromp.
2k words
4.5
4.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

Jungling, Caitlyn mused to herself as she pulled her makeshift bayonet out of the last raptor, really isn't too bad once you got the hang of it. It wasn't where she wanted to be and it certainly wasn't where she was meant to be, but in some strange way it made things exhilarating, into an adventure. She hadn't had a lot of those since becoming sheriff of Piltover.

Not that anyone who didn't already know her could guess as much at a glance. It was an unlucky coincidence she decided to wear her safari outfit to the Rift today, a short and stylish jacket over a tight green cropped shirt that showcased the curves of her heavy breasts and her taut midriff. Below that she wore shorts that were even tighter, the sort that were a production in themselves to put on, necessitating a great deal of wiggling and pulling to get them over her firm but plentiful ass. The leather boots she wore only rose so high as her shin, revealing almost all of her long, practically sculpted legs. Her brushstalker hat completed the outfit.

Even so... Graves is such an asshole. He was supposed to be the one jungling, but he took one look at the enemy jungler before deciding he would go bottom instead, giving Caitlyn three things: his machete, his smite spell, and no time to argue. Being a team player meant sometimes making sacrifices for the greater good, and this was one match Caitlyn needed to win. Her nemesis, Jinx, was on the other team.

--------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Caitlyn had cleared out all but one monster camp in the jungle: the Gromp, a giant toad. She had heard her junglers complain about it before, but as she studied it from the nearby brush she couldn't comprehend why it was so hated. Sure, it was a bit larger than the Sentinel or Elder Lizard, but it was also a GIANT TOAD. Surely, she reasoned with herself, it can't be that tough. She brought her rifle up and took careful aim, then fired her first shot. It croaked its annoyed displeasure and turned towards her, beginning its heavy hops towards her.

Caitlyn was feeling good, confident, as she took her next shot. The Gromp continued towards her unimpeded, its jaw dropping and its tongue lolling out. Still, Caitlyn held fast. Her refillable potion and careful positioning had kept her healthy, and she was sure after killing the oversized frog she'd be able to go for her first gank in top lane. Another shot and another, and then Caitlyn moved back to keep the disgusting thing from touching her.

There were a few problems with this.

For one, nobody told Caitlyn that the Gromp defended itself with its thick purple saliva. It was a terribly unpleasant surprise when it reared back and spat at her, a large splotch of it splatting against her shirt. "Ugh!" she yelped with the sudden shock of it and recoiled, dropping her rifle in the process. That might have been her only problem if she had come to the Rift intending to jungle.

As she took a reflexive step back, the heel of her boot hit an unshapely rock, the remains of the sentinel she had slain not too long ago. Its revenge from beyond the grave was tripping her over. Caitlyn landed straight on her bottom in the brush but caught herself from sprawling with a hand on the ground behind her, her hat falling further from her.

Her second problem was that no one told Caitlyn that junglers needed to have their clothing and armor specially treated against the Gromp's saliva, which was both acidic to normal textiles and a terribly potent aphrodisiac. It took a few seconds and a noticeable breeze for her to realize the front of her shirt and jacket were quickly dissolving. She glanced down and saw the pink peaks of her tits rapidly hardening, her shock quickly turning to addled confusion from the saliva's fumes. It really should have been the least of her concerns at that moment, for she soon felt a shadow fall over her and glanced up.

The Gromp stepped over Caitlyn's rifle and stared down at her. It was hideous, and she was absolutely sure it was going to eat her. She would be first blood this match, and to a neutral at that. But it didn't do anything. It didn't occur to Caitlyn to cover herself at all, and probably wouldn't even without her hazy mind. It was a giant toad and surely didn't care about her breasts, as beautiful as they were and as prone as men were to ogle them.

Moments went by without anything happening, and Caitlyn felt a blossoming hope in her, a warm feeling that began to spread throughout her body. Maybe she had a way out of this yet. With a nervous grin taking over her otherwise pouty lips, she slowly reached out down to her belt and opened one of its pouches to remove a small hextech cube. She pressed a button on its side and just as slowly lifted her palm to the gromp as it began to unfold into one of her famous Yordle Snap Traps, complete with a cupcake at its center. If she could just distract the gromp for a moment, she could grab her rifle and make a quick getaway. Its eyes seemed to focus on it. Perfect, Caitlyn thought to herself, and prepared to throw it to the side.

The second she tossed it, the Gromp's tongue lashed out and grabbed it, swallowing it with a mighty gulp, completely unaffected by the bear trap. "Oh," Caitlyn whispered to herself, "bollocks." They stared at each another for another moment, and then the Gromp let out a mighty, enraged croak and stepped over Caitlyn properly, tongue lolling out again and beginning to drag up her legs, wet and bumpy. She shuddered but didn't dare make a noise. There was still that hope spreading in her body, hope there might be a way out of this, but if she were to scream as she desperately wanted to, it might alert the enemy jungler. If they came and got her bounty as well as the reward for the Gromp, the match could very well snowball. It's for the team, she reminded herself.

She couldn't hold back a wanton moan when the Gromp's tongue passed over the crotch of her shorts, that hopeful heat in her flaring even as the front of her shorts dissolved much like her shirt. As sheriff, order and tidiness were terribly important to Caitlyn and that naturally extended to her grooming. She kept her pussy tasteful with a neatly trimmed dark landing strip awaiting anyone so lucky as to land a night with one of Piltover's finest, its lips tucked in and almost appearing delicate most of the time, though then and there it was reddened with the swell of her subconscious need to get fucked, already soaking wet. The Gromp paused as its tongue reached her stomach and then licked her pussy again, its tongue thick enough that its sides coated her thighs with a smear of its saliva in the process. She groaned louder, her fingers digging into the grass and dirt beneath her while her hips reflexively bucked up as though to grind herself against its tongue.

Caitlyn's third problem was that no one told her that Gromps were terribly horny. She wasn't the first female champion in this position, but an NDA with the Institute of War kept them from speaking out about it.

Even as the Gromp lapped at her, Caitlyn kept escape on the forefront of her mind. The saliva's effects kept her from realizing that hope she felt, that spreading warmth that burned and throbbed so hotly in her cunt, was a mind-clouding arousal, a sheer sluttiness she wouldn't be escaping today. Surely... I'll get a chance... she told herself while the neutral monster ate her out, one of the thick bumps on its tongue continually pushing against her clit and sending a shock through her each time, her moans becoming far less restrained. She didn't notice herself spreading her legs wide, giving it unrestrained access.

"Oh, fuck," Caitlyn gasped, without the presence of mind to be ashamed of what was happening to her. "F-f-fuck!" She clutched at the ground with one hand while the other went to her breast, squeezing it roughly and without thought, only dimly aware of her encroaching orgasm. "FUCK!" she screamed when it finally hit, back arching as a practical spasm rolled through her, squirting herself all over the tongue.

Was it anyone or anything else pleasuring Caitlyn so, she could have happily gone limp right then and there and enjoyed its afterglow for all that it was worth. With the Gromp? It was just fuel on the fire, and it continued to tonguefuck her vigorously. Caitlyn, in turn, continued to scream her throat raw as she came again and again. Just... hold... out, some presently dimwitted part of her mind reminded her. She lost any other semblance of coherent thought as she came again and again, her arm finally giving out behind her as she fell flat on her back.

Still caught in her cumming marathon, Caitlyn didn't notice the Gromp's tongue stop right away, but she does notice the thick heat of its unsheathed cock immediately when its head practically plops on her pelvis and as the beast wobbles a few steps over her. She stares down at it with glassy eyes, breath catching. She doesn't have time to wonder at its anatomy, its equine length and girth and its bulbous head, warm and wet as it begins to thrust along her body, and soon she's back to flexing her hips up against it to pleasure her clit.

By this point, Caitlyn looked wild and beyond debauched, skin shining with her sweat and the Gromp's saliva. Only shreds of her shirt and jacket remained, and she was more laying on what was left of her shorts than wearing them. The respite from the tongue fucking let her regain a bit of herself, and that dimwitted part of her mind reevaluated the situation. The Gromp was essentially fucking her torso, masturbating against it, its head continually thrusting up between her jostling breasts.

Maybe, Caitlyn thought through her whorish, no-standards haze, if I get it off, I can still get top in time. Her hands were still trembling from all the times she came in the last five... ten... however many minutes, but she could still grab her tits and hotdog the Gromp's cock between them, and when it reached high enough she treated it to the wet lave of her long tongue. When the thrusts slowed and the head itself pressed against her mouth insistently, Caitlyn obediently opened her mouth to let the Gromp stick it in her. She could really only just fit it, but that was enough for her to begin suckling it and jerking the Gromp's shaft with her tits.

It wasn't long before the Gromp let out another mighty croak and cummed in her. Right then and there, it was the most delicious thing Caitlyn had ever tasted, encouraging her to titfuck it all the harder to get all she could of the toad's load. She found herself whining when it began to pull away, gooey and purplish monster cum dripping on her face, tits and belly as it sheathed its cock again.

It was hardly a problem now, but nobody told Caitlyn that the Gromp begins its fights extremely aggressive before wearing out. It hopped back to its place and left poor, abused Caitlyn laying in the brush. She didn't have the energy to follow it, so she decided to lay there instead, one hand lazily beginning to finger her pussy while the other scooped up the leftover cum to be licked off.

Top can wait a minute.


niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers