Safe Driving Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pointed to her phone as she started to fill the bowl with all the remaining weed. Not much, but unquestionably the last hit. As I plugged her phone in, she motioned for me to come close. Breathing out into my open mouth, she turned a bit, then slid the vibrator's switch to the stronger setting. The lighter setting hasn't been used for years, as the stronger setting is the thoroughly more seductively addictive one.

Hearing the sound, my cock reacted even before she touched the head with the cock cup attachment. A married woman had introduced me to this type of vibrator, a style that went perfectly with getting stoned and watching porn. She is the only woman I know who preferred the circular 'magic fingers' knobbed attachment. My ex-wife and other women have preferred the single knob, pressing it against their clit.

My first orgasm back then feeling Sue's vibrator over my jeans covered cock did involve her attachment, but she soon explained that this vibrator was really her husband's. Saying that if I was curious, it would be simple to try out the other attachments. A week or so later, sharing a bowl before another mutual porn watching session, she mentioned she had the attachments, saying what they were, to an extent. One she called the twig had a shorter and longer section, something she found delightful to experience, but definitely for a woman.

Then she displayed what she called a cock cup, a fairly obvious name considering its shape and how it was to be used. Something I experimented with in front of her, soon discovering the fantastic pleasure of stroking just beneath the flared cock ridge, in ecstasy. She was playing with herself as I moaned how good her husband's vibrator felt before cumming uncontrollably, the first jet of cum making the sensations even more incredible as waves of orgasm swelled and crashed through me.

Asking twice about getting her phone brought me into the present, only able to moan that I thought the copying was done. Taking the vibrator off my cock, she suggested I bring her phone here. Standing, she guided my cock into her grinning mouth, giving a quick kiss at my cock head before turning her attention to the vibrator.

She already had the knob on the end when I brought the phone over. Turning the toy back on, she said I could take pictures too. Then laughed a bit, saying she might send them to John. An erotic idea, much like the fact that unseen hardcore pictures were available, though immediate reality was far too tempting.

As soon as the knob touched what she always called her button, her expression grew even sexier. Generally, when playing with a vibrator, she would remain silent until the pleasure was too much to restrain, such as saying "yes .. yes ..yes" in growing volume. Tonight, in a sexy voice, she talked about what happened earlier as I jacked off, taking pictures of her spread cunt as she played with herself.

"John .. horny .. talking .. wanted to see .. touched my tit .. second glass .. made him hard .. talked .. Lisa .. went down on me .. licked my ass .. said Lisa never did this." Part of my mind noted that she never did that with me either, until now, after another man had rimmed her sweet ass. As her pussy started contracting, I went to my knees in front of her, starting to tease near her ass hole, leaving the phone on the sofa next to her.

"Fuck yes .. there .. John .. spread .. pictures .. he said secret .. I .. didn't." I understood both levels, as far as it went. John certainly did not want his wife knowing what he had done, but my ex-wife does not really keep secrets that way. A fact to my advantage, though I would never think to share them with Lisa.

"Did you take pictures of him too? With the phone?"

"Yes .. I .. yesss." Her face grew sexier as her body and mind started to approach orgasm together, a truly turned on woman masturbating in front of me. As her pussy finally stopped its rhythmic motions, showing her first orgasm was done, she began to talk again, vibrator absently circling her clit. She was far from finished, especially considering what else she undoubtedly wanted.

"We flirted .. asked .. my pussy .. compare .. Lisa." The knob seemed to have found another magical area to concentrate on, but unlike in the past, she kept talking, instead of focusing all her attention to the vibrator. I started touching the soft hair directly around her ass hole, barely able to keep from cumming as she responded by spreading her legs a bit more.

Normally, this would only be allowed just before she came, and even then half the time she would forcefully say stop. A stop that was often only for that moment, as she really did like having her ass played with as she came. However, she never would admit her interest, considering it really dirty to get off anally at all. I find playing like that extremely hot, touching someone so intimately, like her considering it really dirty, but in my case as a major part of the attraction.

"Played .. my pussy .. wet .. said Lisa .. not .. like that." I knew she meant John had played with her pussy, as my ex-wife has some definite quirks. Even with her vibrator, providing uncounted orgasms over the years, she would only use it at my suggestion, never by herself. My theory being she needed an excuse, as playing with herself was the sort of dirty thing she only did after being asked. Not that she normally needed to be asked twice to use the vibrator, but it never moved from where I put it between sessions. A fact that remains mysterious to me, honestly.

"Like what?" I asked, "Lisa's pussy looks the same you know." I had enjoyed hours drinking with Lisa naked in their jacuzzi, though not in a sexual sense. Nonetheless, the differences to be seen were not large. Certainly not compared to my wife or Lisa and Joan, who had truly large labia, a sexy sight to see at the nude lake. Or to feel along my shaft when fucking.

"Wet .. fingering .. spread my lips .. he said .. hot cunt .. ready .. to fuck." My finger was pressing against her soft ring, and not cumming was becoming a challenge as my imagination started to expand on her words.

"You look ready to fuck right now, a cock inside your hot tight pussy." Which it truly is, even after having children. Almost too tight in my opinion, though after cumming with her toy, that fact was never a problem. Tonight, we both knew what would happen after she was done cumming with the vibrator, at least if I kept control.

Her second orgasm started as my finger went a bit deeper, feeling her squeezing as she moaned mindlessly, the towel wet from her flowing juices. Adding to the slipperiness leading my finger deeper, as always enjoying the enveloping sensations. I truly delight in finger fucking someone, likely explaining why the person being fingered seems to get off so good too.

As the squeezing subsided, I slowly pulled my finger back. She switched off the vibrator, put it down, then reached out for my cock while sliding to the edge of the sofa. Kneeling in front of her spread legs, it was easy for her to bring the tip of my cock against the top of her slit, a mutually exquisite contact, one normally experienced more as foreplay before sliding inside.

The sight of pussy and cock together is a major part of why this turns me on, and when she started taking pictures, I almost came each time the flash went off, each twitch appearing to increase her pleasure too.

"John .. like this .. couldn't believe .. how good .. never .. with Lisa."

I could only moan "Never?" as this is a simple technique, especially with an erect lubricated clit pressing into an open cock slit, a delightful reversal.

"He said .. so good .. like this." By now, she was starting to move my cock up and down a bit, spreading her slippery juices over my cock head, mixing them with my pre-cum.

"Fuck yes .. so good .. hot .. like this."

"He .. too .. impatient .. no time .. his cock .. rubbing .. yessss." Her words became moans as my hand replaced hers guiding the motions of my cock. Taking charge as she kept sinking further into paradise.

"Like this .. hard cock .. on .. hot pussy .. legs open .. horny .. so sexy." Her hand returned to my cock, adding entrancing pressure, trying to push me lower. Something I initially resisted, though we both knew what would be happening as the pleasure between us grew ever more intensely tempting. One of the reasons this is so fun is the utter lack of any doubt about what both want even while resisting as long as possible.

Our talking reached a different level, one familiar from other women, but never her. Bodies and minds merging between us, words flowing in glorious understanding, making us more turned on. This was one of the horniest times I had ever seen her, my own excitement immense from knowing what she had been doing. One of my fantasies has always been to have sex with a woman who had already been with another man, a major part of the desire to visit a sex club.

"I .. John .. wanted .. like that .. wet .. wanted .. yes .. fuck .. yes." My mind was lost in the sensations, yet able to realize that my cock was the second one her pussy had played with tonight.

"Wanted what? To fuck .. your tight .. fuck .. god yes .. hot .. cunt." My cock head was now sliding between her wonderfully welcoming lips, feeling the soft wetness inviting me to go deeper. Into a cunt that had already been fucked by a married man.

"John .. fucked .. not cum .. Lisa .. quick .. stopped." I understood her meaning, as we both have had sex with married people, before and during our own marriage. A certain boundary is made, a way to not quite feel like you are cheating the married person's partner completely. In my case, not fucking a married woman, though making her cum was fine. In my ex-wife's case, a cock entering her had been the line, which had shifted enough to mean no orgasm inside her pussy.

Something that appeared to have left her wanting more sex, as if she would have preferred to be filled with hot cum. Likely, it was also the thrill of having sex with multiple partners while horny. Indulging in the delicious freedom of variety, surrendering to pure animal sluttiness.

I understood, because it had been a wonderful thrill to fuck her a couple of hours after getting stoned and fucking Joan. I told her what had happened earlier that time, though editing one part. Joan had asked me not to say what we did together, but I no more kept such secrets as my ex-wife. However, Joan had been really insistent about not talking about fucking, so I left that out when explaining my driven desire to be deep inside my then wife's spread pussy.

The incredibly intense mutual contact had us fully entranced by now, talking explicitly about sex like this, nothing hidden, the sensations between our legs growing better as my cock head started entering her already fucked hole.

Surprisingly, the flash went off, almost making me cum, knowing that she had taken a picture of us fucking. I understood her timing when looking down, as only my cock head was past her swelled glistening lips, with her finger and thumb circled over the rigid shaft.

"Send .. John .. fucking .. pussy .. not his .. Lisa .. said .. her cunt .. not .. squeezed him .. deep .. cock .. kept moving." She had started squeezing my cock too, though not yet very deep inside her smooth wet tunnel. She is not the only woman to do that, but her tightness made it extraordinary. However, she is only able to squeeze her pussy like that when the man remains unmoving. It also often happened when she came, like most women.

The flash went off again, my length half inside her. Her clenching cunt was fantastic as I moaned about sending hardcore pics to another man, one who had fucked her hot hole like this.

"Not .. this .. he .. couldn't .. stop .. pussy .. kept saying .. better than .. Lisa .. tight cunt .. he .. no .. control." By this point, my cock was fully inside her, wrapped in perfect bliss, knowing that I could cum this way. With my thumb circling her clit, the edge was approaching, in sync but not rushing.

"He .. pushed him .. away .. before he came .. Lisa .. spread .. showed .. he jacked off .. still horny .. pussy .. yessss." My pulsing cock and her contracting pussy were now in perfect rhythm as we let the first wave of orgasm build.

A wave that receded as her heavenly squeezing stopped, meaning I began to move, unable to stop after starting to move inside her tight gripping tunnel. Leading to her starting to beg to be fucked hard, orgasm cresting between us as the pounding reached a perfect rhythm, hot cum pumping into her waiting cunt, looking at each other, seeing the face of a fully satisfied partner.

And in her case, one who fell asleep even before my cock slipped out several minutes later. I could not resist the opportunity to take my first creampie pictures, featuring a hot twice fucked cunt. Putting a couple of blankets over her, that almost two hours had passed added the final coda to an extraordinary experience.

12