Saga of Pointed Hills Church: Holly

Story Info
Pastor's wife is lonely and wanton for comfort.
1.1k words
3.92
12.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly busied herself after her and Lucas got back from their weekend away. Like an efficient machine, Holly had all their luggage put away, laundry completed and put away by dinner time. Holly then jumped into the shower where her mind began to wander in towards itself as she got lost in the hot steam of the water.

She ran her hands over her thin bony frame with her Lufa as the warm water cascaded down her ample B cup breasts and the small cheeks of her ass. By now Holly was very efficient in everything she did as a supportive pastors wife sacrificing even her most private moments for the sake of her family and others.

Their adopted 18 year old son Henry from Nairobi came home on time as Lucas received an emergency call from the church about a new sexual scandal that was breaking from some other pastor's daughter at work and had to leave immediately. Mya their youngest daughter begged out of dinner and stayed in her room to listen to music with her ear buds in and write erotica which she hid from her parents, leaving just Henry and Holly alone together.

Holly thought nothing when Henry shared some small talk with his adoptive mom and talked about what he and his friends and their massive LAN party of Halo 6 and how he didn't think he's eaten anything more then Red Bull and snacks all weekend until now. Henry enjoyed the tacos his mother made. As he watched Holly he saw how distant his father has been lately and how even though they were hip to hip together all weekend with no kids that they haven't touched each other in a meaningful way in months.

His mother looked lonely to be honest. Holly was in her late 30's and stood about 5'4." Her hair was straight as an arrow and black with a bit of gray showing through it. It came down just past her shoulders. She had a slim build and maybe an ample B cup chest that sagged a little if she stood there soaking wet. Her face was plain and unblemished and her large framed glasses gave her the look of a hipsters wife trying to be relevant but missing it by a mile. Henry had no way of knowing how badly she craved attention. Henry put his ebony hand on hers. Holly looked at Henry with happy tears in her eyes. Henry grabbed Holly's hand and kissed her palm. Holly leaned over and hugged Henry as she quietly sobbed in his embrace. Henry patted her back and rubbed her back between her shoulder blades as she liked it.

Holly stopped Henry right there. She didn't react at first but sat there in shocked confusion like she had no idea what was going on. Henry never hesitated and worked his hands downward and rested them on her waist. Holly pulled herself closer to her adopted son. Both standing by now Henry felt himself getting hard against his mother. The next thing she knew Henry brought Holly's face to meet his and kissed her open mouthed.

The worst that could have happened, Henry thought, "was Holly slaps him and sends him to his room to speak to his father later."

Instead unbelievably Holly meets his tongue with her own and reaches for his growing erection in his gym shorts. Not caring who was around or that Mya was just upstairs, Holly knelt down and pulled his hard 8" dark cock out of his tight shorts and took it into her mouth. Holly wasted no time stroking him with her one hand while sucking and licking his head like a porn star. Henry naturally, held his mother by the back of the head as she started to deep throat him as all pastor's wives were taught in bible college.

Making Henry nice and hard Holly lead him to the same couch Mya took the lucky Mormon Ian's virginity on just days before and effortlessly stripped them both of their clothing in an almost Stepford Wives mechanical way.

Holly bent over on the couch and pulled Henry by his 8" engorged cock to line him up to her over grown wet meaty slit. Henry was a mommy's boy and always did as he was told so like a good son, Henry entered his mother's sex from behind. Gradually, the 6'1" young man hungurly pounded into his mother's sex without a care in the world.

Holly began to moan and push herself back against him. Henry pulled out. Holly look back at him in anger when Henry spun her over, laid her on her back and forced her legs apart on his shoulders so he could look her in the eye as he had his way with her. Holly pinched her nipples and urged Henry on in fucking her. She called him ugly racial slurs and demeaned him which only made him fuck her harder. Henry loved his mommy so much!

Henry felt Holly's pussy contract around his cock. He held back all he could until he could take it no longer. Mya came downstairs to get a drink of pop when she witnessed Holly have her first real orgasm in years. Henry pulled out, groaned loudly and sprayed her sex, chest and face with his seed. As Holly laid there rubbing Henry's cum all over her naked body. Mya stood there out of the way silently cheering her mother and brother on when Lucas all the sudden walks in.

Lucas sees Mya half way up the stairs fingering herself through her panties and is about to say something to her about that when he looks in the direction Mya is gazing at in wonder. Lucas sees his son and wife naked and sweaty, caressing each other like lovers completely naked. The pressure of the recent meeting from work and the two sights of three members of his family in sin are too much for him. Lucas collapses on the floor, clutching his chest. The last thing he remembers as his mind went blank was sharing the viral news of some sex video their oldest daughter Jael posted on the church website. Then all though went away as he passed out in severe pain.

Holly and Henry were besides themselves in shock mixed with their recent lust. Before they did anything Holly's back up training from Bible College clicked in. Holly gave herself a whore bath in the near by kitchen sink, she called 911 as as erased away the evidence of her and Henry's lustful tryst as Henry showered and readied himself for the coming ambulance. Mya slowly went back upstairs, missing her mothers gaze and closing her bedroom door before Henry got into the shower. her own lustful thoughts in her 18 year old mind were spinning and she just knew that her mother and brother were in her future in a physical like way.

To be continued...