Sagittarius A-Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so hard." Riley said, as she poked her tongue to my slit and lapped up the precum, "And you taste so good."

The pleasure was too intense for me to react. I squeezed my eyes shut, my hips bucks involuntarily and Riley laughed again. She continued to run her silk hands along my length as she placed more kisses around my groin. Up and down, up and down, up and down- I focused only on the movement of her hand.

I felt a soft, spongey sensation run along my iron rod and my eyes shot open. Riley dragged her tongue from the base of my cock all the way up its length, flicked at my glans and back again. Over and over again, she continued to lick my rod until it was covered in her saliva. Her hand gripped the base and she lapped at the slit, mopping up my leaking precum, then ran her tongue all across the head. The pleasure was incredible, keeping me on the edge of bursting. Her gemstone eyes twinkled in the light, and her deep, golden skin was flushed. Her eyes fixated on mine, a smile spread across her face and she stuck her tongue out at me.

Suddenly, an amazingly hot wetness enveloped me as she took me into her mouth. My back arched as my cock entered her. Just the head at first, as her hand held the base, jerking slightly up and down. A moan burst from my lips as she took more and more of my length into her. Her eyes began to water as her lips got further down my cock. She got about three-fourths of the way down before she stopped, gagging slightly. She dragged her lips back to my glans -- never allowing my head to leave her mouth -- and down again.

Her tongue flicked along the underside of my shaft. With her free hand, she gently grasped my balls and began to massage them. Eventually, her lips touched the very base of my cock, and I felt the head pop into her throat. She gagged loudly, released my cock from her throat, and sucked it in again- each time gagging a little bit less. Her warm saliva dripped down her chin and onto my balls. I wrapped my right hand in her thick hair and guided her up and down my shaft, moaning in delight at every brush of her tongue.

Riley took this as a sign to speed up, and began to bob her head frantically in my lap. My back arched and my toes curled as I listened to the wet sounds of cock entering and exiting the beautiful brunettes throat. Her lips moved at an incredible pace, barely reaching the tip before her nose crashed back into my skin.

She glanced up at me, her tear-soaked eyes squinting under the strain, watching the expression of pure ecstasy spread across my face. She rolled my testicles between her fingers, desperate to coax out their burning contents, while continuing her tongue fluttering along the underside of my cock.

My moaning was almost shouting as she continued bobbing on my cock and fondling my balls. I revelled in pleasure as I watched inch after inch of my titanium bar disappear between her lips and her velveteen hand piston along its length. Fearing I was about to explode in her mouth, I quickly pulled her head from my lap.

"What's wrong?" She asked sadly, as my cock audibly popped from her mouth, continuing to slowly run her hand along me.

"Get up here. Now." I commanded, and, with a cheeky smile, she gave my cock one final lick before obeying.

I pulled her deep into a kiss and tasted a mixture of mint and myself on her breath. The smell of apples, saliva and sex filled the air and I felt my body enter a trance. I tore at the straps of her dress, ripping them free and heard the sound of buttons bouncing on the wooden floor beneath us. Riley bit hard on my bottom lip, as I pulled the dress down and over her hips, removing her belt and tossing it at the wall. Her hands fell to her waist and she lifted her undershirt up and over her head. I reached behind her back and popped her bra, staring in awe as her spectacular breasts fell from their holders.

She giggled lightly at my dumbstruck reaction and kissed me again. My hands found her breasts and began to caress her hard nipples, sucking them into my mouth and flicking my tongue along the dark areola. Riley was whimpering loudly now, and rocking her hips as she straddled me. With my free hand, I reached down toward her panties, and for the first time ever, I felt her hard cock touch my fingers. It tented her panties and her hairless balls spilled out of the sides. Riley flinched as soon as I touched it.

"Don't." She gasped, gripping my wrist.

"Please," I replied, breathless, "I want to."

After a painstakingly long moment, Riley nodded her acceptance, before sucking my tongue back into her mouth. I extended my hand down for a second time and massaged her cock through her panties. Another squeak left her lips, but this time she didn't stop me. I wrapped my free hand around her waist and flipped her, shifting my body until I was on top of her, before rising to my knees with her legs wrapped around my hips. Riley lifted her knees to her chest and I slowly slid her panties down her legs and off her body. Her dark, hairless cock slapped her stomach and she looked at me, worried.

"You are the most beautiful girl I ever laid eyes on." I said, in awe of the goddess lying in front of me. "Words can't describe how much I want you."

Riley smiled broadly, and wrapped her legs around me again, pulling me back into her. Our cocks bobbed and bounced off each other with every mash of our lips, and our balls pressed snugly together. I clasped my hand around her cock. It was not as long as mine, but felt slightly fatter and thicker. I gave it a tug and Riley moaned loudly, spurring me on further. I dabbed at her head with my thumb and began to slide my hand along her length. An orb of precum dripped from her slit, and with my thumb I rubbed it around her glans.

"Fuck me, Jake." Riley said, between moans. "I want you inside me."

"Not yet." I replied, and with my free hand I began to tease her taint. "I need to warm you up first."

"One second!" Riley said, as she reached into her bedside locker, pulling a tube of KY jelly from the drawer before tossing it to me. "Use this."

I chuckled as I caught it. "What do you use this for, huh?"

"Who knows?" She teased with a wink. "Maybe I'll show you one day. If you're a good boy, that is."

I squirted the lube onto my hands and began massaging her tight asshole with my index finger, my other hand returning to her cock. Riley's eyes closed and she relaxed back into the bed, her breath starting to come in waves. With an inaudible pop, I felt my finger enter her. She exhaled loudly as my finger slid in, bit by bit, until it reached a knuckle. Slowly, I moved my finger out and back in again, mirroring every stroke on her cock. Her warm insides gave way to my finger, squeezing and releasing it with fervour.

Riley's hips began to buck wildly, coaxing me in and out of her depths, begging me for more. I heard the air forcefully leave her lungs, as I slid a second finger into her and started to speed up my finger fuck.

I held both of our rock hard cocks together and wrapped my hand around them, barely able to close it around their girth. Riley gasped, arching her back, as I pumped them in perfect tandem with my finger fuck, basking in the pleasure of her smooth cock rubbing mine.

After a short while, Riley's eyes shot open and she gazed at me ravenously. "I can't take it anymore." She moaned, "I need you to fuck me. Right now!"

I didn't take much convincing. I reached for the lube and applied it liberally to my cock, before guiding it down until the head brushed Riley's asshole. I pushed forward, feeling the tip pop past her taut hole, and all the air was knocked from Riley's lungs for a second time. Her eyes watered from the sudden intrusion, causing me to stop for a moment. She nodded my permission to continue, and I leaned forward and kissed her again, slowly moving the tip of my cock in and out of her.

She squeezed her legs around my waist, pulling me deeper into her depths. I gripped her hips with both hands, while slowly sliding further into her. We both moaned in harmony when my balls met her ass and my cock was fully inside of her. I waited a moment for her ass to get used to the steel intruder and while kissing her lips, her face and her neck, I slowly began to fuck her.

It was gentle, loving and tender. It felt profound, intense - almost spiritual. I could feel her movements in my mind, and deep in my soul. The tightness of her body was incredible. She was tighter and warmer than anything I had felt before. I moved only at the pace she was setting with her legs, not wanting to hurt the object of my desires. My hands left her hips and began to explore her sweat-soaked body; rubbing her nipples, squeezing her breasts, gripping her asscheeks. My fingers interlocked with Riley's, spreading out across the bed. She moaned with every stroke and I revelled in her tightness as her insides massaged my girth.

Her face contorted into an expression of pure pleasure and her eyes watered with every thrust of my hips. Not long into our tender lovemaking, Riley's legs began pulling me in deeper and faster, and I started to fuck her with increasing vigor. I heard only the creaking of the bed, our in-sync moans, and the clapping of Riley's ass cheeks as my pelvis rammed more and more of me into her. She squeaked every time I bottomed out in her and my scrotum collided hard with her ass.

I sucked her earlobe into my mouth, nibbling at it gently. Her balls slapped against my abdomen with each roll of my hips, while her slick cock slid between our stomachs. She dug her fingernails into my back and scratched deep, almost drawing blood. The mixture of pain and pleasure was amazing, and spurred me on to fuck her even harder. I lifted her knees to her chest, allowing me deeper access to her ass, and began to saw my member into her, evoking whimpers of delight from the deity beneath me.

Riley moaned and groaned into my mouth, each thrust of my hips knocking the wind from her lungs. My hands danced along her body, tweaking her rock hard nipples, gripping handfuls of her flesh. She melted like putty beneath me, more and more with each slap of our bodies.

Suddenly, I gripped her hips and flipped us over; pulling her on top of me, my cock never leaving her insides. She sat straddling me, my cock buried deep in her, with her engorged dick slapping my stomach. She smiled broadly at me; her moist, olive skin glistened in the light, as she bit her bottom lip, placed her hands on my chest and began to move slowly up and down my cock. My left hand found her soft tits and caressed them, and with my right, I started to yank her cock in unison with our fucking, basking in the thrill of a goddess pleasuring herself with my cock; eyeballing her as she writhed and quivered with each buck of her hips.

Every stroke was incredible. Her ass bounced in my lap with an increasing pace and the room smelled heavy like sex. She bent forward and kissed me, trapping her dick between our stomachs. It throbbed in sync with her heart, smearing our midriffs with her precum. I reached around and gripped her asscheeks, encouraging her on. Our fucking was becoming frantic now. Each slam of my hips was met with a loud clap of Riley's ass. She moaned into my mouth, biting my tongue as she did. She reclined back, placed her hands on my legs, and rocked back and forth in my lap, driving me further into her. Again, I clasped her rock hard cock in my hand and jerked it wildly.

We stayed like this, rutting like animals, delighting in our mutual pleasure until I heard Riley's moans become more increased, more methodical.

"Oh my god, that feels so good." She said, between moans.

I couldn't hold it much longer. I could feel the dam begin to crack. Her insides were providing an incredible pleasure that I could no longer contain. I began to piston into her, matching the voraciousness of my fucking with my jerking of her cock.

"I'm gonna cum!" I roared.

"Yes, baby." Riley moaned. "Cum with me. Cum deep in me. Make me yours."

That was it. That was all it took. I slapped my hips wildly into her, no longer stifling my release. The dam burst and my balls exploded, emptying their boiling contents into her ass. Instantly, Riley's cock began to pulse in my hand, and she cried out, before shooting her massive load onto me. Rope after rope of thick, alabaster cum squirted onto my stomach and her insides clamped down hard, squeezing me tight, milking me for every last drop. A stray shot hit me in the face, then on my chest and Riley collapsed onto me, breathless, smearing her cum between our bodies.

We both lay like that, panting and writhing, for what felt like eternity. Eventually, my cock softened and slipped from her ass, and I felt cum begin to drip onto my balls. She kissed my nose, then wrapped her arms around me, laying her head on my chest.

_____

A slammed door knocked me from my slumber. Light flowed in through the skylight above the bed; a reflection sent a single beam burning deep into my retinas, amplifying the blinding headache that had started thumping behind my eyes. Dust particles danced suspended in the beam and birds chirped excitedly at the window. Riley gasped as she awoke, wiping drool from her face. She leapt off my chest and clambered to her feet, searching frantically for her clothes. My body was too hurt to move with the same pace as she did, but I reached down and pulled my pants over my legs, groaning the entire time. The bright, purple walls magnified the scorch in my eyes, leaving me squinting and near-blind. I rolled onto my side, studying the naked goddess as she flitted about the room.

"Riley? Jake?" Mom called from downstairs. "Are you here?"

Riley cussed herself out as she slipped her shirt over her head. She wriggled her hips and hopped on the spot, pulling her pinafore dress up her body, while lamenting that the straps would no longer fasten. She dropped to her knees and crawled under the bed, searching for her missing buttons. I heard a thump on the bed, and Riley re-emerged, rubbing the sore spot on her head.

"Does it look like I just had sex?" She asked.

I chuckled when I saw her. The straps were busted on her dress, causing it to constantly slip down her body. Her hair was a mess, and was tangled and knotted at the back. She tried to brush it with her fingers, but the dried cum saw that it stayed matted. Her make up was mushed all over her face and had dried in drips that ran past her chin.

"Yes," I said, "You definitely look like you just had sex."

"Jake! This isn't funny!" She said, pulling a wet wipe from her drawer and wiping her face vigorously. "How am I gonna explain this to Beth? And look at you, you're a mess! It looks like a murder scene in here!"

I glanced at my naked torso. She was right. Riley's cum and drool had long since dried into me, leaving my face and chest sticky and sore. The bed sheets were bunched, sweaty and stained with my blood. My ribs were purple, and my forehead burned like a hot iron was pressed against it. Rags littered the floor and a basin of sangria red water had splashed it's contents onto the carpet. It was like a horror movie set.

I picked up the bloody rag that Riley had used the night before and wiped the cum from my body and face, doing a horrendous job at cleaning myself. "Better?"

"That's disgusting!" Riley said. "This whole room is disgusting. And you ruined my favourite dress, too."

"I didn't hear you complain last night." I said with a wink. "Trust me, it looks better on the bedroom floor anyway. You should leave it off."

Riley rolled her eyes, but couldn't fight off her grin. She hastily finished her attempt at cleaning her face, but if anything had just made it worse. She tossed the wet wipe into a bin beside the door and, with a gasp, kicked her near forgotten tanga-briefs under the bed. The dress slipped down her body again and she pulled it up, sighing as she did. A creak came from the stairs, and then another, and another.

"Riley? Are you home?" Mom called again. "Hello?"

"Do not say a word about last night." Riley hissed at me. "Just... pretend to be asleep."

With one last attempt at fixing her appearance, she opened the door and stepped out into the hall, before shutting it behind her with a click.

"There you are!" Mom's voice seeped through the door. "Where's Jake?"

"He's... asleep! He still hasn't woken up yet. When we got home I cleaned his eye and stitched it up. He should be fine with a bit of rest."

"I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for us, Riley. You are an angel sent from heaven. Can you go wake him up for me? I need to have a word with him."

"Oh, there's no need to do that! I think it's best to let him sleep, don't you? You know what they say: sleeping helps the healing, and all that. Why don't you have a coffee first? Or go get washed up?"

"I had enough coffee at the station to do me a lifetime."

"You can never have too much coffee. C'mon, I'll make you a cup."

"No, thank you."

There was an awkward moment's silence before Riley spoke again. "So what happened with Ryan?"

"He's fine. They released him this morning. The cops finally saw sense. I've been trying to explain it was self defence all night. It's strange, I've been down there so many times for my cases and not one of them ever remember me? That's the kind of people we have policing us, can you believe it?

Riley laughed nervously, but didn't say anything.

"But it's all over now, thank God." Mom continued, before groaning. "Oh no, what happened to your dress? It's ruined."

"Oh, I- Uhh, I... tore it while we were carrying Jake up the stairs. He's so heavy. We need to stop feeding him so much protein."

"If only." Mom said, laughing softly. "But we don't get to decide his diet. Would save me a fortune if we did. Are you okay, Riley, honey? You seem a bit flustered?"

"Do I? I don't feel flustered. Am I acting flustered? I feel fine."

"O-kay, well if you're sure. Can I squeeze past you? I'm just gonna check in and see how he is."

"Uhh... if you really want to." Riley said, before suddenly raising her voice a few decibels. "He's sleeping in my room."

"He's in your room? Why?"

"Because... I- I have all of my medical equipment in there! It was easier to just bring him there."

"That's smart. So where did you sleep then?"

Riley paused. "On the floor?"

"On the floor? You didn't think to sleep in Jake's room?"

"I... guess not."

"Okay. Well, I'll just go wake him up anyway."

I lay back into the overly comfortable bed and slammed my eyes shut, feigning sleep. I waited until I heard the door open before I cracked a snore. That one was for the academy. It made me think of my childhood, playing games on my Gameboy until all hours of the night. Mom and Dad would come to check on me and I would slide the Gameboy under the pillow, lying spread-eagled in the bed. They always saw through my act though, every single time.

"Open your eyes, Jake." My mother said as she sat on the edge of the bed. "I know you're awake."

I did as commanded, looking her dead in the eyes. They were tired and wrinkled, and her golden hair was oily and stuck to her head. "How did you know?"

"How many times have I told you this? You don't snore. How are you feeling?"

"Sore, but better. Riley took care of me."

"I'm sure she did." Mom said, side-eyeing us both. Riley's eyes widened, then fell to her feet. Guilt began pumping out of me in sweat. "Your face is going to scar."

"Well, I heard that some girls like scars." I replied, eliciting a crooked smile from Riley.

Mom's eyes narrowed, "Baby, I understand that you were sticking up for yourselves- and looking out for our Riley, of course. And I am incredibly proud of you and Ryan for doing so. But you have to understand that this can never happen again. Everybody has a phone now, and they record everything. If a college saw what happened tonight..."