All Comments on 'Saheb: The Beginning'

by MeriMerzi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more! It’s hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A rather tame “slam bam thank you ma’m” story. You also need an editor or good editing software.

Well, it is your first story, but you could read some of the really good Indian writers out here and figure out what makes them click. Aapki Marzi!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 1 year ago

Congratulations on your first. I don’t know much about India culture but I feel you left out valuable info to your readers. First you bring Sir in with transfer but don’t what he does? He’s a manger of what type of people, office, sales, retail to understand his stress level. As for Shahilli is. Is she uneducated, maid work only option? No mention. Of her family other than sister.who she doesn’t visit. As for sex she appears to have been used prior to her posting at Sir house. Your grammar was very good. Why isn’t zSir teaching her good English so can better herself. Hope a next chapter comes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start.. looking for more :)

MeriMerziMeriMerziover 1 year agoAuthor

I am sorry that this ended up like a slam bam thank you kind of story, I too wanted it to have a slow build up, at some point I started to feel it was too slow and rushed things.

I will add more details about both Saheb and Shalini.

I appreciate everyone's opinions and reviews and take it as a positive criticism and will try my best to make the next part even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start and really liked the build up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Except for the last line about buying new ckithes the stort was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need someone to help with editing and proof reading.

LopaSenLopaSenover 1 year ago

You are a very good writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeriMerzi@MeriMerzi
Hello, I have been an avid reader of stories in literotica. I also read a lot otherwise. Decided to try writing stories. Hence I an anonymous reader has now become a novice writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES