Saheb: Knowing Shalini

Story Info
I get to know about my Dusky maid.
2.7k words
4.19
48.1k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MeriMerzi
MeriMerzi
39 Followers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second part of the series Saheb and also my second story. All the criticism is welcomed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though I was the regional head my department that was Statistical Analysis and Data Reconfiguration meant that I could work from home and as I was the person who granted WFH, I decided to stay home for a couple of days after the encounter with Shalini.

Day 1

I woke up around 8 AM my mind still replaying the events of night before, I knew this was going to happen but I never thought about how I would handle the situation I am in now. I was foolish enough that I did not invite her to my room or maybe I was right I don't want her to think that this is a romantic relationship.

By the time I freshened up and reached the dining area I knew what I wanted and how I would handle this situation. I sat down for breakfast and called for Shalini, she came as fast as she could holding a jug of freshly squeezed orange juice. She was wearing a modest and decent looking maxi, I saw her tits jiggling under the loose fabric and that was enough to turn me on as I could imagine exactly how they would look like if she was not wearing anything.

I told her I was not hungry yet, I stood up and sat her down on the chair, I took my boxers off and my dick sprang up staring into her face. I asked her, "choosegi?" (Will you suck it?), she nodded and was about to reach for my dick with her hands. I told her, "haath neeche kar" ( put your arms down), she asked timidly, "toh fir?" ( then how?). I told her to keep her hands on her thighs, I held her chin and asked her to open her mouth I first slapped my dick on her cheeks, her mouth open and looking so inviting with her full round and luscious lips. I shove my dick into her mouth, I pushed it all the way till I was touching the back of her throat. I held her there with my hands around her head, she started gagging I slowly took my dick out, it was now covered in her saliva. I slapped my dick on her face again making a small mess on her face. I again shoved my dick and started to fuck her face. She was obedient and did not move her hands from her thighs, the room was now getting filled with gargling noise.

I was getting more turned on seeing how much of a mess we were making. I took my dick out and saw a thin thread of liquids extending from her mouth till my cock head. Her eyes were red, her hair was a mess, some of her grool had reached till her maxi and it was slowly getting wet as well. I took a break and drank some orange juice and gave some for her to drink too.

I then asked her to stand up, I turned her around and asked her to bend over the table, I bunched her maxi up and went all slam bam on her pussy. I pulled her hair and whispered in her ear, "Roz chudegi aise?" ( Would you like to get fucked like this everyday?). She just nodded, I sensed that I was pushing her away too much, so I decided to be a little sensitive, I slowed my stokes and started to smooch her neck, I grabbed her tits and played with them slowly, rhythmically squeezing them. She loosened up a bit, she was relaxed again. I was getting close. So I took my dick out and made her kneel, I did not have to ask her she took my dick in her mouth and started sucking again. Last time I came on her ass but this time I wanted to cover her dusky face with my cum. She might have felt my balls tightening and dick extending, I was there on the edge, I took my dick out and started cumming on her face, I kept stroking and spurting, her face now had three streaks of white cum starting from chin till her eyes, the last of my cum came out as a thick glob I asked her to put her tongue out and I made sure that it landed on it. She was about to wipe her tongue on her maxi collar, I asked her not to and ordered her to gulp it down she obeyed. I told her to not move and remain kneeling with her hands on her thighs and face covered with my cum.

I quickly moved a chair in front of her and sat down. I had decided to initiate a dialogue with her at this vulnerable state of hers.

Me: Shalini I will take care of you and we will have intimacy but tum isse ek romantic rishta mat smjhna. ( We will get intimate but don't consider it a romantic relationship)

Shalini ( hesitantly): Haan saheb. (Yes, Saheb)

Me: Tumhe kch bolna hai toh abhi bolo. (If you have something to say, speak now)

Shalini: Saheb aap mujhe pasand ho aur aapke sath ye sb krne mein maza aata hai pr please ab ye kisi ko pta mat chlne dena. Mere ghar wale mujhe vaise hi nafrat krte hai. Bus ek bahen hai jo mujhse aaj bhi baat krti hai agr usse pta chla toh vo bhi rishta tod degi. (Saheb, I like you and I enjoy doing all this with you but please make sure no one finds out about this. My family already hates me, only my sister still talks to me if she finds out about us she will stop talking to me as well)

Me: Shalini mein tumse vada krta hun ye baat kisi ko pta ni chlegi. (Shalini, I promise you no one will find out about this.)

Shalini: Fir aap jaise mujhe rkhoge mein taiyaar hun. (Then you can treat me like you wish, I am ready)

I sensed that she had been through some tough situation in her life but this was not the right time to bring a sensitive topic, I wanted her to surrender to me completely but that didn't mean that I would stop being empathic with her.

I got up and held my arms out to help her up. Once she was on her feet I garbed her maxi to undress her she raised her arms to help me take it off. I bunched up the fabric and cleaned her face. I got close to her and slowly went in for a kiss, she responded back. We were standing in the dining area, she was completely naked I still had my shirt on. I broke away the kiss and took a step away to take my shirt off, that's when I saw Shalini in her full glory, sun rays kissing her body, her long wavy hair reaching till her waist. Those perfect tits of her with perky nipples and areola of just the perfect radius. I found it hard to control myself after taking all that in, I took my shirt off and continued making out with her this time our hands were busy exploring each others body. After about 10-15 mins I finally broke the kiss, I grabbed her hand and led her to my bathroom.

I started the shower and we both got in, we made out, bathe each other. I had the most fun soaping her tits and ass, I spent a lot of time doing that. She soaped my back and had her fair share of grabbing my ass. Then she kneeled in front me, soaped my dicked and rinsed it and then she took it in her mouth. I knew then that I had an insatiable and amazingly hot woman leaving under my roof. I promised myself to fuck her every chance I got.

We spent ample amount of time in the shower, we did not fuck or orgasmed but we did go down on each other. The foreplay was too much, my dick was now hard like a brick and I could feel the warmth and wetness emanating from her pussy while I was drying her. As soon as we got out of the bathroom, I swooped her up in my arms and took her to my bed, I laid her down and climbed on her. One of my hands grabbed her tits while the other was rubbing her clit. We could feel each others warm breath, our eyes were locked in she was giving out sensual moans which made it all more erotic. I placed my dick on her entrance and started slowly going in, when my dick was entirely in, I smooched her, our tongues dancing their own dance. I started to fuck her with slow strokes, we never stopped kissing. Her hands found their way to my bum and she started to push me even more inside her, she was matching my strokes by lifting her ass up. We kept at it for a while and then I started to feel her pussy tightening around my dick, she was quivering under me, she was having her orgasm. I broke the kiss to look at her, she was now biting her lips, her eyes shut close she was enjoying it as much as I was. I had only a few strokes left in me. As soon as I felt I was close I pulled out and came on top of her pussy. I laid down beside her.

After the amazing morning session and cumming twice, I was hungry and I knew she was too, it was almost noon and I no longer wanted to eat breakfast, so I ordered pasta and garlic breads along with some refreshing drinks.

Both us were still naked and exploring each other, I made a note on my mind to call a beautician to make her look more perfect. The delivery arrived within 20 minutes, I brought the food to bed.

While eating we started talking again, after a few light hearted conversation I asked her why she was not in good terms with her family.

I could sense how sensitive this topic was to her. She started by telling me that it was her fault and she should have listened to her mother. Tears were dwelling up her eyes. I held her arms and asked her to calm down.

After a little breather she began to narrate a very common tragic love story between an upper caste boy and a lower caste girl. She came from a very orthodox village where inter-caste couples are shunned and socially boycotted. When their families refused to hear their pleas to get married they ran away to city. They got married in a temple and started living together, when the boy realized all the hardships he had to face living in the city he left her alone and went back to his family, because he belonged to a prominent caste he only had to do 20 sit ups to get accepted back in the social circle.

When she found out she was left alone she returned as well but her family did not accept her back, the village elderly had told the family if they allowed the girl to stay under their roof their entire extended family will have to suffer from social boycott. She had nowhere to go so she came back to the city and went back to the same rented room where she had dreamed of living with her love and building a family together.

She was broke so she started to look for jobs, after working for an elderly retired couple she got recommended by them to my company where she had better pay. While working to keep herself fed she never got time to heal emotionally but she had grown strong to face life and its obstacles. After spending around 6 months in city alone she found out her sister had got married and was moving in to the city. She contacted her and they reconciled, her sister wanted to help her more but Shalini decided to stay independent. After a year I arrived into her life.

When we finished our lunch, Shalini went to do the house chores and I logged in to system and decided to get some work done. I got so much immersed in work that I lost track of time until Shalini came to tell me that dinner was ready. She had prepared all my favorite dishes and also Gajar ka halwa my favorite desert.

After the dinner I followed my routine and went to terrace to smoke. Shalini as usual followed me upstairs. This time we were both unabashedly staring at each other. We both wanted each other equally. I threw my remaining cigarette when I could not longer wait to take her again. She knew what was coming next or rather she was waiting for it.

We went in and soon as we were under our roof, we started making out. Our garments trailing our paths to my bedroom. By the time we reached my bed we were completely naked. I asked her to get on the bed and get on all fours, without wasting much time I got my dick in her and started pounding her hard from behind. My one hand pressed on her wait to make her arch more and more while the other grabbed her wavy black hair. She was a sight to behold. Her tits were moving frantically under her. She was arching more and more at some point I was surprised at her flexibility and wanted to try full nelson which none of my previous Girlfriends were able to do.

I took my dick out and sat on the edge of the bed and asked her to sit on my dick. She was quick at it, she wanted that dick in her, I first enjoyed a few minutes of her riding me like this. I slowly moved up in the bed and asked her to lie on top of me and lift her legs up, she followed my instruction, I got my arms around her legs and started to slowly get her legs near to her chest, she was the most flexible chick I had fucked till date, my arms were wrapped around her legs and she was perfectly folded, I got my fingers around her head and locked in. This was it I was banging her in full nelson, I was able to feel so much more of her pussy. I believe for the first time Shalini spoke while having sex. "Saheb ye kaha se sikha apne bahot alag hai aur bahot maza aara hai uff saheb aur chodo mujhe." ( Saheb where did you learn this, I am enjoying this a lot fuck me more.) I could not hold the full nelson for more than a couple of minutes but those minutes were worth the effort, Shalini had already orgasmed on my cock and I felt her pussy wrapping my dick like never before. After the full nelson I asked her to suck my dick which Shalini happily did.

I wanted to suck her tits while fucking so I fucked her for more 10-15 minutes in missionary. By the time I was done with her boobs they were covered in hickeys and bite marks. When I was close to cumming, I took my dick out and came all over her face. I just loved glazing her lusty and dusky face. She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself and came back with warm towel, she first licked my dick clean and then wiped it with the towel.

She was about to leave and go to her room when I asked her stay. We slept after fooling around a little bit more.

MeriMerzi
MeriMerzi
39 Followers