Sailing Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well OK, ignoring for the moment the profound feelings of guilt that I have felt my whole life until this moment, as they now suddenly, completely, and thankfully vanish, there is no way around it, the 'primitive' energy' you mentioned is positively SEXUAL. The feelings flood first into my tits, as Jack calls them, making my hypersensitive nipples all swell up and darken and stick out ... and today, for the first time, I can let my tits have their way. I can answer their call, screaming at me to openly show myself sexually to another man, and knowing my husband loves this as much as I do."

"God, yes." Interrupts Jack.

I go on " ... YES it's like they are screaming TOUCH ME TOUCH ME TOUCH ME - primitive, uncontrolled desire. And I also feel it below. I can sometimes get a bit wet down there."

Pers says , "Touch your wife, Jack. And both of you concentrate on this moment - believe me, it will be burned into your minds forever. Feel yourselves doing this INTENSIONALLY. I'm not a voyeur who happens to notice you in a private moment. You are adding my energy to your experience, feeling my lust sweeping through you, the three of us swept up together, and driven into a state of excitement that cannot be found any other way"

My arms are still stretched out above my head as I lie back in the lounger, and for the first time experiencing The Wave I do not fight the desperate NEEEED to arch my back and stick my tits totally OUT.

Jack looks over at me but I can hardly focus. I am so excited it's like my eyes are fluttering. He reaches over, slowly, circling my sweet young breast through my top, and then, oooohhhhh my gaaaaawd ... his thumb strokes firmly right across my turgid, eager nipple.

"oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

As Jack thrills the nipple on his side with his thumb, I slowly rotate my head back and forth, looking deep into Jack's eyes, then Pers's, then Jack's. Over and over. Telling them with my eyes that I am hiding nothing. That this is a sexual experience the three of us are sharing together.

"Does it add to the experience for you to overtly show off your deep, beautiful, natural female sexuality to another man while your husband ignites that powerful fire inside you?" asks Pers.

"Yes" I whisper.

"What does it feel like, Jack, openly sharing with another man your wife's unrestrained, receptive sexual need. Inviting a stranger into her deepest, most intimate places?" asks Pers.

"I've never seen Andi so alive", Jack whispers.

"Is there more that you need to say right now, Andi?" Pers asks.

"Touch me, Pers" I whisper.

And a moment later two strong thumbs are working my nipples through my top, driving me into a transcendental dimension of pleasure that I never knew existed. I've never even been touched by another man, and here I am now, being sexually fondled by two men, one a virtual stranger.

Gasping, whimpering, moaning - words are rather out of the question for me right now.

"Oh Andi", says Jack, "I love you showing me this beautiful part of your stunning true nature, that we have both mistakenly thought had to be hidden." Jack draws his hand back, and Pers spreads his fingers, easily stretching them to work both my tits with one hand.

"Pull off your wife's little top, Jack. Show your young wife's naked married tits to an older stranger. Feel the sheer FREEDOM in violating those silly marriage promises that pretend to restrain these two adventure-addicted beings to some artificial exclusivity. Set them free, Jack. Tell them you know they are free by nature. It's not a mistake of nature that your wife's tits attract and inflame other men's lust, and that it thrills you both when they do. It's exactly what they are FOR. It's what they are doing to me."

I'm gasping and whimpering as I feel Jacks fingers slipping under the edge of my top and start slowly inching it upward. My husband, intentionally, actively, exposing me sexually to another man. A man who just told me my tits are inflaming his lust. He slides the top under jacks hands as they casually adjust from working my eager tits through thin fabric to OWNING them, free and naked, as I thrust them up into Pers's hands, offering myself up to this man, right in front of my husband.

"Look at your wife's face, Jack. Look how it thrills her to show you this new dimension of her deep, sexuality. Can you see how it sets her FREE to give herself sexually to another man? Can you hear her tits screaming at you that ever since she felt the first glimmer of sexual awareness, THIS is what they have longed for and needed, every day."

Jack is pressing my arms back above my head, sort of play-acting that he is giving me to another man by force. "Don't hold back" growls Jack, "show all three of us what my wife's naughty, seductive young tits are for"

"OMG this is thrilling", I croak. "A small, delicate woman, taken and used by two big, strong, unrelenting men. I am so totally in shock. I love this Jack. I love doing this with you. I love you."

"Do you like Andromeda's tits, Perseus? Do you love how small and feminine they are? Do you like how shamelessly my nipples scream for male attention? Do you like that you are the man who has set my tits FREE? Do you like how it excites all three of us for me to flaunt my married tits at you, right in front of my husband?"

"Your tits make me throb, Andi" says Pers.

"Andromeda unbound" whispers Jack.

We sit in silence for a full minute.

"I think you are both coming to understand what an important turning point this is for you, and I want you to know how honored I am to be included," said Pers. "A woman's sexuality is complex, it's part of her deep nature, over which she has no control. The tragedy of our society is how many women hide this most beautiful part of themselves, believing, as she has been taught, that freely expressing what she cannot change is somehow WRONG, and must be hidden from her partner, to protect him from the Awful Truth. Men have been taught the same, fed this fiction that a woman's beautiful curiosity for sexual growth and exploration is magically required to vanish at the moment of marriage. The truth is that your unrestrained sexual energy will be a dominant factor in who you are for the rest of your life, Andi. When a man loves a woman, he already love ALL of her, even the parts that might be hidden from him. So much better to hide nothing. OK. Sorry. End of lecture."

"No apologies Pers. This is all so liberating. You have suddenly set us both free", says Jack.

And now all those things he just said about my tits he's telling me again with his hands. Playing with my naked tits. Freely. Sexually. Making me know with his hands how my body thrills him, how I thrill him. And the way I move, the sounds I make, and way I look at him, I know he hears my body screaming at him "YESSSSS". While my husband holds me. Watching. Helping.

"Don't you love how she whimpers and moves when you work her naughty tits like that?" says Jack.

"Your irresistible girl is so totally FEMALE, Jack."

Now Pers is caressing all of me, stroking my arms, my whole front, reaching down to slide his hands along my legs.

"I think this is what 'fulfillment' means", I whisper.

My electric orange pubes are sticking out all over the top and out the sides of my little bikini thing, and as Pers caresses me, he finds the opportunity to stroke fingertips through my exposed curls. Not going deep inside my little panties, but touch to such a sensitive part sends lightning bolts straight to my core.

"I love that you don't shave" says Pers.

"My fault" says Jack. " Her thick, curly, luxuriant bush is such a beautiful feature it would be an unthinkable barbarism to mutilate it. So I plead with her not to touch it. Not even a trim."

"My thinking exactly" says Pers. "A woman's pussy fur is there for a reason, and the reason is to attract MEN. To my mind tampering with it is just another perverted, way for insecure men to try and disable their woman sexually."

" ... 'Pussy fur' what a nice name for it." Says Jack. "I know Andi is proud of this stunning decoration, and loves showing it off. Look how she twists and

shoves it up to us, Pers - Is she telling us she wants to show us MORE?

It strikes me that these two are now talking to each other, all about ME, but like I'm not even here. And I am totally loving being at the center of their bonding thing. It's also nice how they easily switch control back and forth, sharing the alpha hat. Of course I realize that Perseus could easily run right over both Jack and I emotionally, but he knows this will only work if we are three equals.

"It's a very powerful experience for all three when a husband openly shows his wife's married cunt to another man, Jack." Says Pers.

OH HELP ME GAAAWD - another of those forbidden words! I have a CUNT!!? I swallow hard ... "Do you think Perseus is curious about little Andromeda's cunt, jack?" Jack gives me total wide-eyes as I utter that thrilling new word for the first time in my life.

"Let's find out" says Jack. "Go ahead and peel that little thing off this naughty girl, Pers."

I feign a shriek, "What are you doing, Perseus?" as he hooks his thumbs into the sides and starts to drag them down.

"Casting off her restraints and setting Andromeda free."

"Is that the right thing to do for her?" I say.

"A complete woman and her beautiful cunt can be repressed, but never controlled. They are free by nature." says Pers.

"then set her free, please. Will that set me free too?"

"This whole day is about setting you free, letting your light shine."

"I've never said, or had said to me, the word CUNT before"

"This is a day of many firsts for all three of us"

I twist and thrash, neither helping nor hindering, but making Pers work. I love how easily he controls my little body, positioning a leg here, bending a knee there, making the experience last, but showing me how natural it is for a man like him to unclothe a girl like me. Staring into my eyes the whole time with a confidence that makes my CUNT gush.

Undressed by a stranger! Jack and I never undress each other. Another assumed prohibition of our trained-in conservatism. I love the thrill of it. Naked in front of this new man. Dammit this feels wonderful. My arms still above my head I arch and stick my tits out to him. I rock my hips up and shove my cunt out to him. I don't hold back. I use my whole body to make it so clear that I am offering up the whole woman, ALL of me, up to this thrilling man. And I'm doing it with the explicit help of my husband.

"Jesus GAWD Andromeda." Says Pers. "Your beauty takes my breath away. Your body is made to be naked, to be seen, to be shown, to thrill men. It is a crime of nature to to conceal the perfection that lies before me."

Jack jumps in ... "Show this older man your irresistible pussy fur, Andi, show him how it draws attention to your married young cunt [and OMG, I know it's the first time Jack ever uttered THAT word out loud!], show him how it excites you to feel your husband pulling you open and inviting a man twice your age, to have his way with you."

Pers, again, "Can you feel how erotic this is, Jack -- you and I still clothed, enjoying this naked woman who lies between us? All three of us feeling our lust for her, feeling her respond? Feeling her desire? The pure, primitive sexuality of this moment?"

"Are you saying you like my pussy fur?" As I feel Jack tugging over the leg on his side. Forcing his wife open for the Outsider.

"There are not words for this experience," says Pers, as pulls his hands back, not touching me, just staring. "Your irresistible, neon-orange fur-trimmed, glistening, fuckable, young cunt, relentlessly drawing me closer, Andromeda."

FUCKABLE !!! DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT? 'Fuck' - another word I have never used, always just thought was 'dirty', but now it just feels powerful. And ooohhh ... Pers leans forward, slowly, one finger pressing right into my clit, the other hand, thumb and forefinger pressing into my nipples. I let out a deep, loud, long, trailing, unrestrained moan. I have never been touched so perfectly, totally sexually.

"Jack? ... I hope it's OK ... for another man ... to make ... your wife ... cum ... right in front of you ... cuz it's about to ... HAPPEN."

At first it's just pressure, as the Waves sweep through me. Then he gradually rotates all three points, teasing me driving me, controlling me. I'm screaming and gurgling and writhing, but his fingers never waver, as an orgasm far, far beyond anything I ever imagined possible rips through my every cell, thought and feeling. It takes me three minutes to settle down and recover.

"Jesus, Jack, can you smell your wife's intoxicating female scent? Look at the gooey fuck juice drooling out of her receptive young hole. So sexual how you wrench your wife's naughty little twat open for another man. Just look at those glistening inner lips, how pulsing and ready and inviting and eager. How desperately they want and need to feel a thick, rigid cock sliding through them.

"You're intentionally working to corrupt me, to corrupt both of us, aren't you? I ask.

"Do you like it?" Perseus responds.

"Yes" Jack and I say softly in unison.

"You are a complete natural woman, Andromeda. Your cunt is made to be fucked. It needs to be fucked, and fucked often and fucked by different men. We've already established that your body has known this truth since the first glimmer of your sexual awareness. Jack knows it too. It's so deeply ... HONEST ... how you and Jack both accept this, and see the beauty in your natural, unchangeable femaleness, exactly as it is, not how "society" pretends it SHOULD be. Feel how your magical female energy draws you both closer, as you explore together this incredible new dimension of your shared sexual experience. So much better than the socially enforced life of denial and deceit that traps so many.

"Do you like using your cunt to make another man's cock stiff, Andi?" says Jack.

"I don't believe you", I croak back, "make him show me".

In one swift, controlled, twist, Perseus is naked before his delicate Andromeda. A graceful move, more ballet than desperation

COCK. Oh help me GOD. Thick and hard and solid and rigid and pointing right at me. Thick, broad head. Sharp, defined ridge around the edge. The shaft tapering larger and larger from big and the head to IMPOSSIBLE at it's base. I try not to notice that it's obviously more than an inch longer that Jack's perfectly adequate girl-tool.

"Oh Prometheus - finally, finally, finally. All my life, all those Waves, THIS is where they have been driving me all these years, and I never realized, but in this instant it all comes clear. This is me Jack. This is your woman. No more secrets. No longer hiding my real sexuality from either of us." As I reach over, and slip my tiny hand around Another Man's big, beautiful, ready-to-fuck-me COCK. "Look how the wedding ring you gave me glints in the sunlight, Jack, as it slides up and down this strangers shaft, making yhis foreign cock ready for your wife. Making it thick and hard and worthy of your wife's married young cunt."

I will not say the word BIG with Jack here, but OMG, sorry for the cliché, but the size of that thing is ... well ... THRILLING.

Jack says, "oh Andi ... you have no idea how deeply, how completely your sexuality turns me on., The power of seeing how proudly you express it and feel it and flaunt it. Seeing you in this state drives my love and my lust for you beyond all limits.

"For all three of us," says Pers, " the feelings that soar through us in this moment will be ones that change us permanently. Different for each of us. For me the incredible thrill of taking another man's woman, right in front of him. For you, Andromeda, the FREEDOM and honesty of accepting that deep, primitive longing for MORE that resides in all woman, but that few have the strength of will to accept. And for you, Jack, the courage to accept the woman you love for who she really is, and permit her, as so few men can, to show you the full depth of her incredible female energy."

With another deft and gliding move, Pers is above me, kneeling between my legs, his thumbs working my nipples, as both my hands now stroke the full length of his prodigiously beautiful cock.

I gasp to my husband "Your wife's unprotected cunt [well, actually, I AM on the pill] is about to feel the touch of another man's cock, Jack."

With skillful, imperceptible adjustment, Pers closes the tiny gap between us ... OOOOHHHHH the MOMENT !

"Jeeeziss fucking GAWD, Jack [is it ME saying these words!?], can you see how I am stroking just the tip of this Outsiders fuck rod just barely inside the edges of my married, cunt, overtly violating the empty promises we made at the altar? Are you watching as another man's cock thrills your wife? Can you see in my face how much I love this and want it and need it? Can you see how my body moves, telling you explicitly how much I am going to love being fucked by other men, FINALLY?"

"You need to punish that girl for talking so dirty, Pers." Says Jack.

"Yes" responds Pers, "that sort of sinful, unwifely behavior calls for bringing out the Big Stick, and applying it severely to the wanton miscreant."

"Pull my leg over hard, Jack. Open your wife for this stranger."

All three of us watch in absolute awe, sharing the moment as one. Breathlessly staring down at my bright orange bush as my delicate lips stretch as they never have before, swirling around and swallowing this new, beautiful cock. All of us transfixed as my lips slide slowly along the full length of his shaft, thrilling to ever bump and ripple along its full length, as his thick cock head explores the inside surface of my cunt walls, stroking my every bump and ripple, all the way to the limit, claiming territory that no man has ever touched. Our pubic bones press together, and he is in me. Completely.

"Oh god I feel you Pers. Your naked cock deep inside me. Your thick shaft touching every part of me. The whole length of you sliding through my sensitive lips. The big bulging head stroking my walls. Taking me. Claiming me. Marking me. Oh Jack this feels so wonderful. I love that you are here, being a part of this, encouraging me as I give myself completely to another man. I love you holding me and helping him fuck your wife, helping me drive him deep as I feel him shoving his plundering cock hard and deep into my newly promiscuous non-exclusive cunt."

Pers lets out a deep, primitive growl as I utter a strangled unearthly moan.

He draws out and slides back in as I whimper and gasp, lost in the wave of the most intensely wonderful feelings sweeping through me, that I have ever experienced.

"Oh Jack! The feeling is so different, so new. A cock I've never felt before sliding in and out of me. A new and different man, taking me, holding me, using me, fucking me in his new and different way. His pace, his power, the feel of his body against mine, all new and different. The thrill of variety, Jack. I am being filled, widened, stretch, FUCKED by his man. Fuck me Prometheus, fuck your innocent curious, eager-to-learn freshly polyamorous little Andromeda. Fuck her and teach her and show Jack and I that sex is not always the same, and is at its most consuming when it's new and different. Feel your big, confident, adult cock, twice my age, plunging into my intimate core. Feel it in your cock, Pers, as my pussy lips and my cunt walls stroke and caress and inflame your cock. Let your cock take me and use me and enjoy me. Let your cock ENJOY me, Perseus."

Long, slow, deep strokes. He draws out almost completely, then plunges back in, the thick head squishing directly into my clit before again splitting me open and invading the sacred land that moments ago was the exclusive domain of my husband.