Sailing Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to be fucked for the first time in your life, girl? Not just gently pleasured, but really FUCKED?"

"Show me Chase. Show me how you teach other men's innocent young wives what they are on earth for. Make my husband and I understand the true nature of my destiny, and the inevitability of the irresistible force that draws mature men like you and young, inexperienced girls like me to each other. Show me now."

JESUS GOD a man gets deep into a girl when he takes her from behind. In a single, confident plunge his cock stretches me, fills me, thrills me as it squishes through Pers's cum, and takes absolute possession of my just-fucked cunt. The second new and different cock of my life, stroking my married cunt, just minutes after its previous conquest. He isn't hurting me, just using his domination to thrill me. Insistent, uncompromising, relentless, controlling my small body and skillfully using another man's wife as a toy for his pleasure, knowing that that is exactly what I need, knowing just how to thrill me. Making me know that we are not fucking. No. I am BEING fucked. For the first few strokes Pers's cum jets out of my slit, splattering more of our goo all over the already glistening mats.

"Fuck me, you bad man. Fuck this married girl, right in front of her husband, giving herself totally, to a new and different man, for the second time today."

"Your adventure-seeking, cock-loving married cunt is blasting a million volts of your unique sexual energy straight into my plundering shaft. You are a very lucky man, Jack. You are married to an incredible woman. Her sexual energy is boundless, and she gives it so freely, so completely, so intimately.

Chase commands, "Jack, Reach over and play with her clit, all slippery with Pers's cum, while my cock slides in and out of your delicate wife's slutty, cum-filled hole just an inch away. Let us show you what it's like when a sweet girl like Andi and a man like me drive each other over the top and make each other cum, harder than she ever has or will again [I start to see a pattern in men's fantasies here!]. Pers - Play with tits. Let's see if we can get this girl sexually aroused."

The complete attention of three men, all focused on MY sexuality. But I can't even think about what is happening to me, All I can do is surrender to the feeling of being driven higher and higher. Pers's skillful hands on my tits, my husband working my clit all gooey with one man's cum while another man fucks me, and then COCK. Chase fucks me harder and harder. This is going to be quick. This is not drawn out love-making. This is teaching me sometimes a mature man and a young wife just glance at each other, and they know, immediately, that his cock needs to be deep in her cunt.

"Oh Jack, I hope you like touching me, helping another man drive me into the oblivion of mindless shared ecstasy as he fucks me, and fucks me hard, right beside you."

Jack responds, "Show me that breathtaking woman that lives deep inside you, Andi"

"Oh Chase! This is so different, I can already feel our shared orgasm taking over us, I can feel it in your body, feel how our bodies drive each other every higher, we are both ... already ... orgasming ... but it just gets ... higher and higher ... "

Suddenly Chase grips me hard and gathers me up and stands, holding me easily in his strong arms, leaning back against his chest. He grips my thighs in his powerful hands, spreading my totally wide, driving me hard and deep and relentlessly up and down his thick vertical pole. He turns to face the other two men, showing them, and I reach back, my arms stretched back around his neck, forcing my little tits straight out.

And we cum and we cum and we cum and we cum. He paces his blasts, I really could not possibly count them. The entire shared orgasm lasts more than a full minute. As we come back down, he turns me gently, holding me against his chest, rocking me sweetly as he stands. Several minutes drift by as I recover and snuggle against him. A minute later I feel Jack and Pers pressing against me from behind. Three men holding me, loving me, protecting me.

Then they lay me down carefully in the center mat. Pers and Chase go to work, one on each side of me - there is cum EVERYWHERE, and they scoop it up, slathering is all over my small body, caressing it in to me. I hear a familiar groan and look up to see Jack, stroking his beauty as it erupts in SIX! joyful ropes that splatter across my body, joining my undifferentiated 3-man cum bath. I am certain that six is more that Jack has ever produced. I am so proud of him.

I say "I am fulfilled for the first time in my life. Thank you, Jack, Pers and Chase"

Chase says, "We are all so deeply honored to be included in this experience with you Andromeda."

"This is far and away the most thrilling sexual experience of my life" says Perseus.

"There is going to be a dance later tonight." Says Chase. " We should all sit together. I'm here with a couple of friends, and maybe I should invite them to join us. I know they would enjoy meeting all three of you. Especially you, Andi. Wear a simple dress and nothing else.