Sailing Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you feel that this is what it means to truly lose your virginity?" Asks Perseus. "The core of the experience is setting you free. Your brave Perseus has smitten the demons, Andromeda - the familiar demons of exclusivity and restraint and denial that have held you back your whole life. In this moment right now, for the first time ever, you are free to express your full, powerful, unlimited WOMANhood."

"I'm fucking your petite young wife, Jack. Long, deep, slow strokes. Teaching her what it feels like for a young wife to be fucked by a big, much older man. Wanting her to feel how her inexperienced, tight cunt is molded to my shape every time I ram this thing into her. Her first cock, and for this moment the only cock she's known as a free woman. The first time she has given up her little body to another man because her body told her to. Ten times a day her tits scream at her to offer them up to another man to let them feel his unique touch, to slide them across his chest and use them to seduce a new man's cock straight up into her tight, receptive young cunt. And now, after years of confused WANT, that dream is coming true for your wife. Look at your husband Andi -- show him that stunningly powerful part of you he has not till this moment ever suspected existed deep inside the woman he loves."

Jack leans over and takes my face in his hands. Kisses me. A deep, sexual, adult kiss. The most powerful kiss I've ever had in my life. Running the spectrum from gentle to almost dangerously forceful. I kiss back, unrestrained. Matching his force. His tongue plunging into my mouth, exploring the limits as Pers's cock does the same to my cunt. My whole body slides and moves against Jack's as I squirm and work my hips against Pers's thrusts, driving him deeper, working his cock all in and around my cunt walls as I make out with my husband.

"This is for us, lover" I whisper.

"I know" he whispers back

"I love only you" I whisper.

"I know"

"This is OUR sexual experience, Jack. It's YOUR cunt, Jack, that you are generously letting Prometheus borrow right now. You and I share the experience of every thrilling stroke as this foreign cock slides into your wife, and my small, married body convulses in ecstasy. It thrills us both to break the rules, and celebrate that a beautiful part of our marriage is the shared experience of your wife being fucked by another man."

"I know"

"I love that I don't have to hide my sexuality from you"

"it's such a beautiful part of you, never deny me"

"Jack, I know we both want more of this. Sharing this experience, together. You, me, and another man -- over and over - me feeling it and you witnessing it, as a new and different cock lays claim to your wife's cunt - the cunt that belongs to you. Finally, we are both free to use my tits to seduce other men, and we both love that."

"I know"

With one hand I am playing with Pers's cock, stroking and teasing and positioning a finger so it runs up and down the sensitive underside as he strokes his steel-hard shaft in and out of my girl hole. I glance over, noticing that Jack has tossed his shorts aside, and is now stroking HIS beautiful, familiar, spousal wife tool. I reach over with my other hand, and take over from him. He repositions and thrusts his cock out to me.

"So help me out here guys. Is there anything wrong with a married woman stroking two cocks at the same time, while one of them fucks her, and LOVING how sexual it makes her feel?"

"Completely natural, and irresistibly attractive to the men you honor to share in that experience with you" says Pers.

Jack reaches, and somehow between my fingers and Pers's cock gets two fingers into my cunt, scoops up a big glob of our combined fuck juice, and casually shoves the two fingers into my mouth. I suck the goo ravenously, as he plays with my tongue, pulling and twisting and exploring the inside of my mouth, I bite down hard, loving the overwhelming realization of being fully SERVICED sexually. Cocks in my hands and my cunt, strong male hands all over my naked tits and in my mouth.

Time passes. Ten minutes? Thirty? I have no sense of it. All of us totally focused. Perseus is experienced and it shows. Taking me on this journey of discovery. Teaching me. Teaching Jack too. Using his dominant strength and force to drive me up to the pinnacle, holding himself back, just barely, as he guides me through one shattering orgasm after the next, then we coast back down together, keeping me sexually explosive with his beautiful deep strokes, as we set out for the next ascent. I feel every inch of him - his thick naked cock in my tight bare cunt. This man is seriously fucking me, loving me, and making me whole. Finally.

"I'm fucking you the way a man fucks his woman, Andromeda. And I can totally feel you fucking me back. I love the way your wife responds when I drive my cock into her, Jack. Look how she twists and corkscrews her hips around my shaft as I shove it deep into her young cunt, making it stick into her at all different angles, stroking and prodding all over and around the walls of her slippery tight cunt. Making sure I learn and love every tiny detail of her unexplored sexuality.

Jack says, "I love how skillfully you play this girl, Pers, drifting back and forth between gentle and forceful, keeper her on the edge, then letting her go."

"You are keeping yourself on the edge too, Perseus." I say. "I can feel how full and heavy your balls are. My cunt is made to be filled by balls like yours, and your cock is made to satisfy that powerful female need in a girl like me. Would that excite you? To fill another man's wife with your hot sperm, right in front of him? To feel a young married girl wracked in the throes of the most powerful orgasm of her life, maybe the most explosive she will experience ever, as you work her and take her and control her and time her so you both cum together? Would you like to do that with your Andromeda, Perseus?"

"Let me show you both what you are made for, Andromeda ... "

"Watch your wife, Pers, as she cums hard, screaming and writhing in ecstasy around another man's cock, as I fill her inexperienced, married cunt with the scalding cum of another man. The final and complete abrogation of those silly promises you both made at the altar.. Let me show you the full, true measure of this girl's sexual expression."

"My balls ARE sooo heavy, Andi, filled with the cum that YOU created in me, and that belongs exclusively to YOU, and ... that ... I am now ... going to ... DELIVER ..."

I felt Pers change position slightly, so his shaft strokes directly along my protruding young clit. A moment later, exactly like he said, I am screaming and groaning, writhing in ecstasy as wave after consuming wave of staggering trans-dimensional ORGASM courses through my tiny frame. As I cum, every muscle in my partner turns to steel. I am a rag doll in his grip. Totally HIS, he holds me a fucks me, ramming his cock into me harder than I will ever been fucked in my life. And then it comes ... His whole body convulses, holding me, squishing my hypersensitive little tits, my whole tiny body against his. He bellows from the center of his being as I feel the hot, scalding thrill of his stunning thick blasts spurting into me, gush after gush after gush of thick, vital cum deep into my naïve center. Not that I was counting, but I feel nine thrilling spurts. After just the second one, his cum is squishing out of my overfilled hole, splattering everywhere. THAT'S never happened to me.

I know I am LOUD, and I'm not holding back at all. As my head thrashes from side to side, beyond my control, I suddenly realized there is a man emerging from the stairway. A man I recognize who had been at the next table at brunch. He and I had noticed each other in that moment before Pers arrived. We smiled and he looked straight at my tits with no furtive pretense, and my body responded (of course) with a wave cut short by Pers arriving, but not before, my naughty nipples stick themselves out to him, thanking him for his attention. He's probably 10 years older than Pers, refined, tall and athletic, a short-trimmed white beard. At a glance he just DRIPS confidence, experience. Leadership. We are smiling at each other now. He shows no surprise (let alone shock) at what he is witnessing. He seems completely at ease with the scene laid out before him.

This is definitely ANOTHER gigantic first for me. As the waves of orgasm subside, I turn to him and say, in a rather out-of-breath gasp, "Hi!. Did we disturb you? Was I making too much noise?" Instinctively Pers and I together turn me towards the new stranger. Perseous's hands are still on my tits, and I can feel how he's holding them out, showing me off to this new man.

"No apologies." He responds. No one else was around to hear, and I apologize for being a bit of a voyeur, but the sounds you were making, the expression in your voice, the beautiful energy it revealed, just called to me and I could not resist responding. So I came. It's actually well known that the reason women are so much louder than men is that it's in their nature to call to other men in the moment of orgasm. They can't help it. It's as if the first man just warms her up, and then the girl spontaneously screams for the next man to come and finish her off."

"Well, I'm thrilled that you answered the call. Let me introduce us - I'm Andi, and beside me here is my husband, Jack, and this hunk who just emptied his balls into me is Pers, who we just met at brunch."

What is HAPPENING to me??! I woke up this morning with a sweet, spousal cock sliding lovingly, gently, in and out of my exclusive, wifely cunt ... I was a conservative Christian wife, albeit one wracked with sexual need which I skillfully suppressed, just as I had every day since puberty. And now suddenly, here I am, being fucked by a man I just met while I play with my husband's cock and flirt sexually with another total stranger, and one who in so many words just told me he is answering my call to come and fuck me, and I answer him by telling him I'm thrilled! And I'm LOVING it!, telling my body to STOP IT!, as my libido teases me, whispering, "gee Andi, you do kinda like the freedom of two cocks in one day, so just imagine how deeply, thrillingly sexual, THREE would feel."

"An obviously enlightened group. I'm Chase, nice to meet you all."

Jack says, "Nice to have you with us Chase. Please come join us. This is completely new for Andi and I. We just met Pers today, and with his guidance, we have set free the truth in both of us. For Andi, the freedom to express herself sexually without restraint, and for me the freedom to accept Andi's full female energy, without expecting her to hide it from me, as so many men do."

I picked up and explained all about The Wave, and my conservative life, and the amazing journey that Jack and I have begun, with Pers as our guide. I told him the astonishing coincidence that after five thousand years, Perseus and Andromeda meet again.

Chase comes and sits where Pers was, before he scooted over to fuck me. Pers, spent and flaccid slides his cock slowly out of my cum-drooling cunt, and presses in behind me, his hands still on my tits, turning me so I am frontally exposed and facing Chase, naked and glistening with sweat, fuck juice and cum.

Chase says, "I can't tell you how wonderful it is to encounter a group whose thinking is so perfectly aligned with my own on this matter. So few people have the deep honesty to accept what now seems so obvious to you and Jack, Andi. I think Perseus and I have known it for a while. I was back there for a while before you noticed me and it was lovely to see how carefully and lovingly Pers used his big adult cock to guide you along the path, Andi, teach you step by step how an older man bring a young girl's tiny body to life, driving you higher and higher, and then nudging you so beautifully over the top as his balls empty and you receive his sacred gift. I look at the scene in front of me now -- the way you are holding out Andi's tiny tits, Pers, showing me her thick, dark prominent nipples, as you work them, showing me how she pushes them out for me to see, and for you to play with, all with her husband's enthusiastic participation -- and I can't help but respond."

"He's telling the truth." I whisper, as my hand strays to his loose baggy satin shorts, my fingers barely tracing the shape and substantial size of his unrestrained cock and balls. "it's nice how loose your cock is, in those baggy pants. So easy for me to play with it, explore its shape and dimensions. The shaft is really thick, huh? And kinda long. Your balls feel huge Chase ... and I think (like me) you are rather hairy down there. VERY male, actually. " I'm casually holding his hard cock, moving it, waving it easily from side to side in his pants as he speaks.

"It's actually quite simple once you understand a couple of fundamental truths that so many are unable to accept. People lie to you all the time. Especially if you are a developing young girl. But your feelings and your body NEVER lie. They reveal your inner nature, which is perfect, cannot be controlled, and always tells us what we are meant to do. Then along comes 'society', and plasters all these artificial rules on top of that nature, and pretends that the rules prevail when they conflict with nature. The result is you, Andi, struggling your whole life with The Wave, and feeling guilty for this most beautiful part of you that you cannot control."

I slide my hand into the wide, open leg of Chase's shorts, openly fondling his sturdy, rigid naked cock and thick balls, and loving how incredibly hairy this man is down there.

Chase continues. "A man's lust for his woman is not driven by her passive beauty, but by her active overt sexuality. When I saw you in the dining room, your thick, dark, sexual nipples openly and publicly on display through your nothing little top, I thought 'wow, what a lucky husband to have a wife who must keep him totally on the edge, not hiding how it thrills her to show off her irresistible tits, and not caring if strangers notice. Your constant denial does nothing to diminish the constant excitement."

"Absolutely" says Jack.

As chase talks, I casually withdraw my hand from his shorts, slide three fingers deep into my rather stretched out, oozing cunt, and scoop up a huge dollop of Perseus's cum. My hand slides back into Chase's gaping pants and the three of us hear him gasp and watch his face respond as I smear and spread and stoke and caress one strangers cum all over and around the cunt-ready cock of another stranger. My fingers sliding around the ridge, stroking the underside, exploring the big, inflated head, stroking the full length of his shaft, as I shamelessly enjoy my third cock of the day.

Chase says, " ... and this reality is most powerful in the case of a sheltered, inexperienced young wife. She is so tightly boxed in by the social fiction of monogamy and exclusivity, that when the cage is finally thrown open and the light streams in, the result for her is positively EXPLOSIVE."

"Telling me." I croak.

Chase goes on, "It's the freedom of finally letting the truth out into the open that is so incredibly thrilling for all three of you. Realizing that marriage is a fine arrangement for many things - companionship, mutual support, child rearing, security - all of that without a doubt, but that is all irrelevant to the much deeper and primary need of a woman to express, freely and openly, the beauty of her true nature, as you just did, showing your husband that stunning side of you he would otherwise never see, as your hot little body convulses around another man's spurting cock, You are just as married and in love with your husband as you ever were. There is no conflict between that and the natural state that all women deeply share, thought most deny, that you love your husband, but you also love being fucked by other men, and you love your new found promiscuity."

Chase pauses for a moment, slips his pants off. All four of us naked now. I replenish my coating of Perseus's cum anointing Chase's cock. Everyone watching as I explore and caress and enjoy this new and different cock.

Chase goes on, "You are beginning to learn that there is a natural, effortless connection that draws inexperienced young girls, eager to learn, and confident experienced older men, eager to teach, to each other. It's not something either of you 'do', it's just something that happens, and happens immediately.

Both my little hands are now stroking rhythmically up and down the full length of this righteous super-male fuck stick as he rocks his hips synchronizing with me, shoving his cum-slippery cock hard through my hands, straight at me , every time I drive them down, all the way to his big, hairy balls.

With much swallowing and gasping, Chase continues, "Today, Perseus has started little Andromeda and her husband off on a journey that is completely new and astonishing and exciting. It will settle down after a while, but right now is the time to dive in and not hold back, making up for all the years you have denied yourselves. Every new man who takes you, every new cock that penetrates deep into your eager young cunt will teach you both something new and exciting about your own sexuality. Exciting times lie ahead for both of you."

"What are you going to teach us?" asks Jack.

Chase answers, "There is a rich spectrum of delights across the range of ways that a girl like Andi, and a man like Pers or me can relate. Pers was gentle and loving and careful and considerate with you. A perfect experience for you first time exploring this new world. I'm going to introduce you to the other end of that spectrum. Sometimes when a man and a girl meet, in that first instant they already know what's going to happen. Nature is screaming at them to stop wasting time and leap in. and in a flash, with no preliminaries, no discussion, he is IN her. Rough and powerful and dominating. He would never hurt her, but he is not careful with her. He takes her hard and fast. Using her for his own need, knowing that what she needs is to feel him doing exactly that. Like this ... "

Without another word Chase grips my hips, ripping me out of Pers's grasp, and flips me around onto my knees, my rear, and my drooling orange adorned snatch facing right at him.

"Pers, Lift her leg on your side, open her wide so Jack can see clearly as yet another stranger's cock slams into his sweet young wife's slutty, promiscuous, insatiable, suddenly set free cunt. Jack, Scoot up close, watch and see how impossible wide open your delicate petite wife can be stretched when she is taken by a man much too big for her, a man who handles her casually and a bit roughly, fucking her just for the fun of it, because that is what a girl needs when she is first learning how much fun it is to be fucked for the joy of it, without a lot of preamble. And Andi, take my cock in your hand, and guide me in. Show us all how desperately you need and want to feel a new and different cock violating you married little fuck hole, just moments after you've been cum-filled by some previous stranger you just met."

We all comply. I feel I should speak for the three of us. "Look at this cock, you two. How my hand won't fit around it. Look at the head, so hard it's shiny." I reach down with three fingers and scoop another huge dollop of Pers's cum out of my groove, smear it over the head and down the rigid shaft of this total stranger. "This is the biggest cock I've ever seen, let alone touched [well OK, out of my life total of THREE!] but with Pers's lubrication, motivation will win out and we will get this monster deep into my newly PROMISCUOUS, cock-addicted cunt, where it belongs."

He positions himself expertly behind me, lined up perfectly for my size, and his. Nothing could be more natural than taking this wood-hard fuck pole in my hand and positioning the impossibly big head at my entrance. I squirm it around, feeling my lips open, and begin to slide over his big mushroom.