Sailing Away Ch. 04

Story Info
Lacy makes the vacation more interesting.
2.2k words
4.2
9.4k
11
0

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - the strapon

When I got back, Lacy was done reading. This was evident by her wearing the red feeldoe in her favorite Aslan leather harness, stroking it, and watching the door for me to come in.

"How's Captain Brian?" she asked.

I told her how our conversation went. She seemed pleased at the idea, but wanted to know more.

"Take off your clothes, except the undies. Then get in bed with me." She directed.

Off came the shirt, shorts, belt... leaving the toe rings, cock cage, and purple lace thong left.

I moved to the bed and followed her directions, she wanted me to give her a blowjob. This was one of my all time favorites, so I gladly complied.

I looked her in the eye, and kissed the tip of her cock. She smiled down at me, rubbing my head and cheek with one hand. The other drifted to her nipple and lazily rubbed it. She'd ask me questions about our conversation, I would answer in detail, while trying to keep her cock wet with my mouth. When she was satisfied with my interrogation, she pushed gently on my head to encourage my action into silence.

I focused more on the task at hand. I loved giving head. I'd only done it to strapons, but as I started sucking Lacy's nice thick cock, I couldn't help but recall the memory of Brian's sperm in my mouth from earlier today.

With one hand grasping her shaft, I bent it toward me, licking and sucking the head. Truth be told, I'm a bit of a size queen, so the red feeldoe was a treat, since it's the biggest one they make. I got it plenty wet with my mouth, and began bobbing up and down on her cock, savoring it, loving the firm girl dick in my mouth. I stroked her, but also pushed the cock toward her, making the clitoral stimulation increase, and using the bulb to push on her g-spot.

She drew breath rapidly, moaned on the way out. I moaned as well, loving how I could pleasure her while getting off myself.

"Keep sucking, but turn around in bed. I want your ass up here." I happily did as told, turning around and getting my ass up near her. I started to straddle her, but she stopped me just to her right and spanked my ass. I moaned onto her cock.

"Keep sucking sweets, I want some of this ass while you're busy." With that she rubbed my ass and spanked my other cheek. Now and then she'd snap my undies for contrast.

It went on like this for a while. She'd massage, rub, satisfy, then spank my ass, the sting turning me bright red. Some light, some hard, some hard and fast, alternating. When she did these I grunted on her dick, "unh unh unh unh" in time with her spanking, but didn't take my mouth off.

My ass was hot and stinging, a satisfying sensation, as I continued to suck her. She pushed on the back of my head now and then to take her deeper, then swatted my ass.

After a bit, she decided it was time for a change, gently nudged me off her cock and sat up. She may be in charge, but she's rarely pushy about it - hers is the gentle domination type that I usually love. And I did right now. She sat up on the edge of the bed, and directed me to the floor to kneel in front of her and continue sucking.

I got down, and kept licking her dick, two hands on her thighs, cock deep in my mouth. She massaged my scalp, brushed my face, all in time with me sucking. I continued, but she started to massage less, and hold more. Soon she was fucking my mouth with the strapon. I was in heaven, she'd hold my head still, then move it up and down on her cock, making me bob for her penis, over and over, slow, gentle, but not stopping. And every now and then going a little further, and a little further.

She tugged my face off her cock, then tilted my chin to her as she leaned down to kiss me. "Keep going baby, I want to see you take it all. Deep throat my cock, bitch."

I'd only done this a few times, and it was incredible to have her tell me to do this. The few times I'd deep throated a dildo they were smaller than this, both in length and thickness. But I'd also not had a sexual day like this in a long time, maybe ever, and I was so turned on I knew I'd accomplish it.

More saliva, more, and still more, I spat, dripped and rubbed into her cock, all while she leaned back on her hands and watched, sitting still for me so I could focus. I bobbed up and down, slowly, gathered my breath deeply, and forced my throat down on her thick red silicone penis.

The first time I couldn't make it, I hadn't relaxed enough, but I knew I could do it. She had me so hot with the teasing, the images of her blowing the captain into spewing on her tits, me licking it off, I couldn't stop thinking of it or stop trying to deep throat her. So I went again.

Deep breath. Plenty of saliva. Adjust position. Relax neck and throat. Go down slowly but persistently...until I felt the head of her cock go down my throat just right and I was on my way the rest of the way down. All the way to the bottom of her cock, buried in my throat, until my lips hit the bottom and I could get my tongue out to just flick her skin.

I could feel her eyes on me as she said "oh...oh...OH...yes baby, do THAT. Don't stop that bitch, that's PERFECT." She was getting wetter around the bulb of the strapon, and I could taste it periodically as I went down on her.

I went back to regular sucking for a few minutes, until she wanted more, and pushed my head back down her cock, harder than she had, fucking me, fucking my face with her dick, fucking my throat, fucking me using me using my mouth as a cunt until I hit bottom with my lips, all the way down.

Then she held me there, forcing me to suck.

"that's a good boy. Suck my dick SUCK IT. This could be a real cock you know, you'd do SOOOO well at it too." Then she let me up. I was dizzy with lust and desire.

We did this more, until I was almost able to deep throat each time she pushed me down. It was incredible, heady lust. My cock strained in its cage. She'd hold my head, and slowly slide me down her cock, pushing my lips HARD into the bottom, then slowly bring me back up, controlling the ascent. She'd do this a few times, then lighten up the pressure and just fuck my face fast but not deep, then go back to deep and slow, then back to fast hard and shallow. I was losing my mind.

"Such a good boy. I knew you could do it. Now get up on the bed. Lay on your back, with your waist down low, I'm going to fuck you."

Light headed with desire, I moved up into position. She was retrieving her bottle of liquid silk from her bag, and a pair of black nitrile gloves. She slid my undies to the side, applied lube to her hand, stroked her shaft, massaged my ass, and got me ready.

"Ready sweetie?" she asked. I nodded my head, still delirious with sore throat and the thoughts of taking all of her, getting her entire cock in my mouth.

She was always good with this part. Gently she pressed her cock to my anus, allowing me to relax and time it. While she was in charge, she always responded to my silent touch to wait, to back up, or to advance. There was no backing up tonight and not much waiting...i was so hot that it didn't take much for the big red cock to enter me, sliding its head through my ass just like it had my throat a moment before. I felt the spreading, painful but just for a second, then the pop as it went in all the way. I took my hand off her, and she knew she could do as she pleased. Still, she was gentle, and waited for me to warm up. It didn't take long, I was so aroused already.

Lacy stroked her big dick in and out of my ass, sooooo slowly at first, all the way in and out except for the head, making sure there's plenty of lube on it. Then she took the gloves off and tossed them aside, putting her hands behind my thighs and lifting them up, my calves on her shoulders.

Still gently, she fucked my ass for a dreamy period of time, I was feeling high from the deep throating, face fucking, and now the delicious ass fucking she was giving me. She slowly sped up, but wasn't hammering my ass, just a good hip-rocking fuck. I closed my eyes, enjoyed the feeling, lightly moaning. Spreading my legs off her shoulders, she grabbed my cage with one hand and stroked my restrained cock. We looked at each other, smiled, touched a free hand to each other, then she went back to concentrating on her dick.

"Okay sweetie, time to turn over". I did so, my feet on the floor, my torso on the bed, so I could be taken from behind.

She entered me more easily, my ass already loose from her fucking. She took her time at first, then grabbed my hips and started fucking me with abandon. "Tell me you want me to fuck you", she growled. I moaned, "Yes mistress please fuck my ass, please fuck me harder, I love you fucking my ass." I was groaning in lust almost nonstop, the sensations almost too much.

"Sweetie, that's not enough effort," as you slammed into my ass and paused, pulled out slowly, slam, pause, slowly pull out, slam, pause, repeat, sending your point home into my anus. I summoned more effort, "I want you to fuck me hard mistress, as hard as you want, please fuck me, make me your fuck toy."

Slam. Pause. Repeat.

"Louder."

"Mistress Lacy, PLEASE FUCK MY ASS, OH MY GOD ITS SO GOOD"

You shift your weight a little, fucking me but a little less intently, and push my hips down, making me spread my feet. I'm confused, but as you start fucking me again I feel something new.

"Ask me to make you cum."

I didn't understand at first. How can I cum, you've had me locked for weeks, and I'm still locked? But I begin to get it, a sensation growing in my cock as you fuck me from this new direction. Shorter strokes, but more intent.

"Please, ma'am, please Mistress Lacy PLEASEPLEASEMAKEMECUMPLEASE!"

The strokes continue unabated, short, insistent, intent. It's my prostate you're concentrating on with the head of your thick silicone. My sensations are increasing, slowly, steadily. I can't stop it. I don't want to. I may actually get to orgasm in my cage, and it's blowing my mind.

You hold my hips gently, knowing we're going somewhere new. A hand on the small of my back, a loving touch. But the cock never stops.

Rolling sensation begins. "Put your hand under your cage sweetie", and I do. The wave continues, and my prostate feels like it's growing. Soon a trickle, then a steady stream of goo flows from my cock. I feel like a 5% orgasm, delicious, but not over the top satisfying, and my cock continues to flow. Two weeks of cum built up, now draining into my hand in a steady clear stream, the occasional pulse, but no shooting. Oh my god, it's incredible. I can look under me and see it dripping out, collecting in my hand.

I catch all of it, and it's almost more than a handful. You pull out of my ass slowly, with the satisfying pop I'm used to when the head gets out.

"Lick it up."

I'm hesitant. It's a lot. But I bring my hand up to my mouth and tip it back, trying to get it down. I don't always like the taste of my cum, but I follow directions and do as I'm told. You stop me when my mouth is full, grabbing my head, and kissing me deeply, our tongues sharing my giant load. My taste mixes with your taste, my cock twitches, even though it's been emptied. We kiss for moments, and I'm lost in the sensations I've experienced. You break the kiss and look at me with a raised eyebrow, waiting for me to swallow. I comply.

You leave me at the bedside for a moment, taking off your strapon, and dropping it in the nearby sink. You point me into the bed, where you climb in behind me, pulling my head to your breast, covering me, kissing my forehead. "Such a good boy you are sweetie. I'm impressed, I didn't know if you could cum like that or not." Another kiss with tongue. "We will have to do that again."

With a smile at the idea I realize I'm worn out, and fall asleep on your ample tits, the waves rocking us into solace.