Sailing Away Ch. 08

Story Info
A little more vanilla... mostly.
1.8k words
4.59
4.8k
4
0

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ensenada was, as always, fabulous. Great margaritas, great lobster, and picked up a few things from vendors near the port. Silly pictures with gigantic sombreros while hanging out at Margarita Village. A great day turned into a great evening. Brian was also off the boat getting some supplies, so on our return it was just us; the boat's lights on as the sun faded on the dock.

Taking our stuff to our stateroom, we dropped everything off and decided to sit and relax a bit. Since you'd left me cage free for the day, I was more horny than usual, and came up behind you, hugging you around your shoulders, pushing my crotch into your ass. Clothing couldn't diffuse my hard cock.

"MMmmmm, is that your cock back there," you moan, closing your eyes and leaning back into me. "I'm so used to you being caged." Wiggling your ass against me, rocking, encouraging me. My arms move away, so my hands can squeeze your tits through your shirt from behind. Nipples hardened already, I squeeze you, pulling you into my cock, moving to pinch your nips, and place a kiss on your neck. As long as I was out of confinement, I figured I'd make the most of it!

You turn to kiss me as best our positions allow, and reach your arms back to rub my legs. The bed is right in front of us.

I nudge you forward toward the bed and you move with me. Upon reaching it I push your torso over the bed, a little roughly, and yank down your shorts and underwear while keeping you standing. Apparently you'd been horny before we left, as I see your jeweled butt plug in place, and a pussy that's already visibly wet.

I drop to my knees, and lick your cunt from behind. It doesn't need any help getting wetter, that's already obvious, I just want to taste you and make you feel good.

"OOOOH YES that's the spot MMMMM." Your hips rock, your ass pushing into my face.

Once I'm satisfied, but before you can cum, I rise up, undoing my belt and dropping my shorts and lace thong. I may be uncaged, but all my underwear is girl's at your requirement...today black with blue trim and ribbons on the sides lacing front to back. They join my shorts, and I step out of them, my hard cock pointing the way to you.

I put a dab of saliva on my fingers, and rub the head of my cock, then push it up against your pussy.

"Is this what you want?", rubbing up and down your slit, head as wet as you, but not entering.

"Oh my yes it is PLEASE put it in me."

A swat on your ass cheek, "I'm not sure you do, that doesn't sound motivated enough." Another swat. A pink hue to your ass, starting to match the jeweled plug in your ass.

"PLEASE fuck me, please put your cock in me, I want it so much!"

"You mean...this?" as I shove my cock home into you, all the way in all at once.

You try to raise your chest off the bed in surprise, but I push you back down with one hand, the other grabbing a hip and starting to fuck you...in earnest. Every in stroke met with an urgent groan, a slap of my balls on your pussy. Your orgasm distracts you from answering, breathing grown rough.

Another swat on your ass, harder this time. "I SAID, you mean...THIS" and I swat both cheeks as I fuck into you.

"OH YES OH MY GOD YES, please fuck me, that's what I want!"

Both hands on your hips, I slow down the pace, but increase the force, pulling you onto my cock as I slam it into you. You cum again, quick, harsh as the cock fucking you.

Before you finish cumming, I pull my cock out of you, pulling you up into a standing position facing me, then pushing on your shoulders directing you to the floor. You understand right away and reach up to take my cock in your hands.

Tugging you by your hair, I have you look at me - "no hands, just your mouth." Without releasing your hair, I direct you toward my cock. Mouth open, you comply, and moan onto my dick, tasting yourself.

I let go, and leave you to bob up and down on my prick, bending your neck and waist rapidly back and forth, back and forth, keeping up speed. With hands not allowed on my cock, you reach down to rub your clit fiercely. As you do, your orgasm builds more quickly. I put hands on your head and increase speed and force for you, fucking your mouth. As I feel the tempo change, I know you're starting to cum, so I push on the back of your head, holding you down on my cock. This triggers your orgasm, and you moan and writhe on the floor, on my dick, drooling a little. I hold you down until you stop cumming, 20 or 30 seconds, then let you up for air.

You breathe in mightily, eyes teared up a touch from the effort of orgasm with no breath. "Oh my god, oh wow, I haven't cum like that in a long time."

I stroke your cheek and bend to kiss you; you return the favor and I taste my cock on your lips.

I extend a hand to help you rise, then motion you to lie back on the bed. I follow you on, crawling between your legs, spreading them wide, grabbing my cock and pushing it inside you right away.

Your eyes widen, abs tense, then you lie back, eyes closed and moaning as I push in, rocking my cock into your pussy. I want deeper, so I spread your legs and elevate them toward your head, placing my hands on the backs of your thighs, then start driving into you again. You cum again, staccato breathing, pussy wet as ever.

I want more. I want variety. I haven't been out of my cage like this in a while, and I'm making up for it. I pull my cock out, press your legs back toward the bed, crawling onto your torso, dropping my wet cock between your tits, and pushing them together. I begin to fuck them too, nice and slow.

You reach up to help by holding your breasts together, smiling up at me. Every guy you've fucked loved fucking your tits, perfect for the purpose. I blow you a kiss, and oblige by reaching back and fiddling your clit while continuing to fuck your tits, now and then pushing my hard cock above your cleavage so you can suck it, tasting your pussy on me. Then I go back to fucking your bountiful melons. Your moaning mouth on my cock feels so good.

I scoot up a little further, and pull your hands away from your tits, letting them spread apart. Knees under your arms, I push my cock into your mouth. You moan, nodding yes, and lick and suck. I slowly fuck your mouth while your hands grab my waist. I lean forward onto the headboard to stroke farther. You bob harder, encouraging me.

It feels so good, but there's one more thing I want.

Hopping off, I flip you over then pull you back up to fuck you from behind. Teasing your ass, I pull on your plug, letting you feel it stretch you over and over but without me quite pulling it out. You moan into the pillow. When I'm satisfied you've had enough, I sloooooowly pull it from your ass, then tongue you as it comes out.

More saliva on my cock, rubbing it in. I enter your pussy first, adding to the wetness, then pull out and put my head up against your anus.

Holding it in place, I take my free hand and place it on your hip, gently motioning back. You understand, and ease back onto my cock. I thoroughly want to fuck your ass... when it's ready.

You relax, slowly pushing back to me, and feel the head of my cock POP into your ass, forcing you to let out a long slow moan. You stall there for a moment, feeling me take up space in your bottom, then continue to ease back onto me, slowly pushing until you hit bottom.

I take my hand off my cock, and place it on your other hip. I set an achingly slow pace, pushing forward on your hips as I pull out, then pulling them while I push in. After a few rounds of this, I pick up speed slightly, all the while you moan loudly into the pillow.

"Yes, baby, please, take my ass, let me feel all of you."

As you get used to me in your ass, I pick up speed further, just a leisurely fuck from behind, not gentle, not rough, just steady. Your anal ring clamps on my cock, a circular vice of delicious stimulation.

Your ass pulses. You move below me, rocking, moaning, purring, hips twisting.

Faster.

Now I begin to take your ass. I've wanted it for so long, now it's mine. You're relaxed, accepting, and hot as can be. That familiar slapping sound starts out, quietly, as I begin to fuck you more earnestly. Hips pulled back by my hands, gripping, dick slamming you.

"OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OHMYGODFUCKMEFUCKME... I'MCUMMMMMMINGGGGGGUUUNNHHHHHHHHH"

You tense more than I've seen so far this trip, everything tightened, your face turning red as when I fucked your mouth to orgasm. Guttural noises from you, and I feel your ass tighten on my cock, my legs suddenly feeling wet...as your pussy squirts from the relentless assfucking.

I don't stop. The pace continues, just as hard as before you came. Because now it's my turn...I feel it rising, bubbling up, and I slow down, just enough so I can slam your ass harder.

"Okay missy, here...i...cummmmmmm" my cock spasming into your ass, emptying me, shooting my cum deep into you. I yank your ass hard back onto me, increasing the stimulation to the base of my cock, prolonging and intensifying my orgasm.

Feeling my cock shooting into you, you cum again, not as powerful as the last, but every bit as good.

Spent, I lean toward you, and you relax your limbs, me collapsing on top of you, you collapsing on the bed wet from your squirting. Our sweat mingling, our breath slowing. My cock slowly shrinking, but you squeeze your ass so I won't slip out.

"That. Was. Incredible."

"Yes it was...Mistress."

A kiss on your neck. Massage your scalp with a free hand.

I quietly move to the en suite bathroom to clean up. You're fast asleep when I return.