Sailing Away Ch. 10

Story Info
Lunch, lace, and a little voyeurism.
2.3k words
4.32
4.1k
2
0

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us went into town for lunch. We tentatively planned to depart later that day, but nothing was pressing. Weather looked good, and there was no more than normal marine traffic to the north.

Some curious looks as we started the walk from the port into Margarita Village for lunch, you in between Brian and I, we holding your hands, a bright smile on your face. Nachos, margaritas for you and I, then typical Mexican fare. It always tasted better south of the border, the cooking methods were closer to tradition than in the States.

We picked a table toward the back of the second story patio, sitting fairly close to one another with you in the middle. You two were more in the sun with your backs to the street than I with my back more to the interior wall. I was a little sunsoaked, so the shade felt good.

The tablecloth was conveniently placed as well.

We ate slowly, chatted about this, that. Brian's ownership stake in the boat, costs to maintain it. Most vacationers didn't get this detail, but we weren't your average vacationers either, you having intimate details of the captain before we boarded. In between sips of his iced tea, I could see Brian's hand moving in your lap, slowly turning circles around your clit. You'd helped him by pulling up your skirt, your plump lips sunning like your shoulders in your tank top. Were there underwear, it would be wet then discarded.

I excused myself for a brief trip to the bathroom. As I exited into the shadow, I watched another subtle orgasm cross you, eyes closed. Our waitress stopped me before I returned to the table, snapping the edge of my lace thong enough to make me realize it was exposed. I pulled my shorts up a little further and she smiled at me, knowingly. Another round of drinks appeared, and with it her smile and a wink at me...then a courteous nod to you.

Margaritas. Enchiladas. Tea. Tacos. Contented, dazed looks from you, sending kisses to me now and then while Brian satisfied you, slowly, repeatedly. You rubbed his cock in return through his shorts. Occasionally stroking it softly through the fabric. Subtle orgasms, your eyes closed.

Lunch finished, I paid our check, and we headed back for the door. Me in the lead, holding your hand, you holding Brian's. A bemused look from our waitress. I left her a healthy tip for her circumspection. Her curves helped too.

Hand in hand, we headed to the port. You and were I a little tipsy, Brian obviously sober since he had work on our return to the boat. You headed below, and I cast off our lines for him, while he made contact with the harbormaster, and we eased our way back to open water.

You'd gone below to our quarters, and after we were heading west toward open ocean, I joined you.

Everything was dark as I entered our suite, my eyes still contracted from topside sun. I was effectively blinded for a moment as I entered.

Not like it mattered for long. You were essentially right in front of me as I entered, and put your arms around me thrusting your tongue into my mouth almost as I came in. I felt my cock stir as I returned the kiss, arms wrapping around you.

You broke the kiss, and kissed my cheek, whispering to me, "that was so hot watching you watch Brian and I in the restaurant. He made me cum just from rubbing me...and you got to watch."

"Of course it's hot, I always enjoy watching you enjoy yourself - whether it's just you, or with another lover."

You kissed my cheek, and lifted my shirt over my head. My arms briefly trapped over me, and I still not able to see, you latched onto my left nipple, licking, chewing, sucking. You know how sensitive mine are, and you make the most of it.

I inhaled sharply, as sharp as the bite to my nipple, before you pulled my shirt off the rest of the way. You tossed it to the floor, then went right to my belt, undoing it and dropping my shorts. I stepped out of my sandals, my red toes becoming visible as my eyes adjusted to the darkness of our suite.

I stepped over my shorts and my feet flattened on the floor. Your lips went right to my thong to kiss my hardening cock through the toe-matching red lace. Mouthing it, you pull me into you, your hands on my ass. I reach down and stroke your hair as you pull my undies aside and suck my cock for real - no fabric, no cage.

My eyes continue to adjust, and I look down at you, seeing you smile around my cock as you look up at me, on your knees, slowly fucking your own mouth by pulling me into you. You bob up and down, stroking me with your lips and tongue. Fully hard, I'm enthralled with the sensations.

My legs shudder a tiny bit, so you stop and stand, kissing me again, then push me toward the easy chair. I step back and sit, and you're immediately on your knees sucking my cock again. I lean my head back, moaning, and recline my arms onto the arms of the chair.

A hand joins your mouth, you stroke me while sucking me...then continue stroking while your mouth moves to tongue my balls, one at a time, before returning to my cock. Your mouth is heaven come to earth. Your other hand rubs your clit to orgasm, and you stall in your oral activity to cum, then go back to sucking.

Reaching down I rub your scalp, your hair, feeling it falling freely onto my legs. You shake your head to distribute your hair more onto me, knowing I love the sensation. Of course, this can't last forever, and you stand up, turning around to have your ass face me.

I give your cheek a squeeze as you reach down with one hand to guide my cock into your pussy, the other steadying you as you lean back, then seat yourself in my lap, burying my meat in you. Almost immediately orgasm overtakes you, and I can feel your wetness running down my thighs. You'd left my thong in place, on purpose I'm sure.

You lean back into my chest, and rock more than rise on my dick. I wrap my arms around you, one stroking your leg, the other your breast, kissing you as you turn toward me.

"Your cock feels so good in me, sweetie." A moan follows. I knead your tits, pulling you close, and lightly pinch your nipples. Your hand comes up to meet mine, and you rub with me. I remove one hand and place yours on your nipple, which you promptly squeeze; my hand moves down to rub your clit.

I intentionally go slowly, tracing circles around it. "Is this what he was doing?" I ask. One of your hands comes down to mine and adjusts the pressure of my fingers, "more like this." My cock twitches in your cunt, you guiding my hand as if it were your lover in the wheelhouse. I squeeze my ass so I can fuck into you from the chair.

You continue to guide me, "this is what Brian was doing while you watched us. Just you watching made me want to cum. I'm not sure what made my pussy wetter, you watching or him fingering me."

I reclined, relaxed, aroused, holding you to me, feeling your pussy squeeze, your legs flex as you grind on me...listening to you help me relive watching you getting fingered to orgasm in public by another man.

"Like being watched do you? Can you feel Brian's fingers rubbing your clit?" I press just enough to accent my question. "Can you see me getting hard watching you?" joined by an intentional twitch and thrust of my cock.

"Oh yes, sweetie, that's SOOOOO good mmmmmmmm."

You've slowed down, and I've taken over. Now I do the rocking, thrusting, nipple squeezing...but my fingers continue to simulate Brian's clit rubbing, just as you'd imitated. No change to my pace, I feel you slowly edge toward orgasm. Knowing that slow increases build you to orgasm best, I stay steady with my ministrations, your breathing changing, your writhing increasing.

Faster, shorter breaths. Involuntary movements. I whisper "kiss me" in your ear, and you turn toward me, tongues and lips joining. You hold tightly to me as you cum.

But I don't stop. I keep rubbing your clit, and another orgasm comes along, multiplying your pleasure. You turn away, "yes baby YES Brian do that oh YES fingerfuck me while he watches YES YES UNNNNGGGGHhhhhhh..." As this one finishes, I release your nipple from my fingers and turn you back to me, a kiss waiting for you. After this one, I let you down, my hand cradling your cunt but no longer rubbing, my other hand holding your kiss with me. I feel you relax into me, lying back, still, breathing.

I take my hands, bring them up to your shoulders and massage lightly. Your head rolls to the side, and I stroke the open side of your neck, then kiss. My cock stays hard inside your cunt, an occasional rocking stroking motion to remind you.

You turn slowly, kiss me again and smile, then push yourself off my cock and out of the chair. You climb into the bed, and motion me to you.

As you're on your back I immediately place my mouth on your twat when I enter the bed, curling my arms under your legs and pulling you into my face, my tongue curling around your clit, my lips sucking on it. I take your tits in my hands, still pulling you into me, fingers on nipples, tongue working your clit to another orgasm. I feel it coming, then you're cumming on my mouth, face, drenching me.

I scoot up, aim my cock at your dripping wetness, and enter without any assistance - hard cock plus drenched pussy needing no help to link. Since you'd left them in place, I kept my panties on to add to the sensation for both of us... You in charge, but me momentarily in control. I rock my hips fucking you slowly as I lay down close atop you, kissing your taste into your mouth. You love it, returning the kiss, tasting yourself. I break the kiss enough to take a nipple in my mouth, circling with my tongue in time to my cock in your cunt. I give it a sharp nip then lift my mouth away as you gasp.

I place my hands behind your knees, spreading them, pushing your thighs back, apart. Your pussy so exposed, and I can get so deeply into it. With my hands busy, you smile at me, and reach down to rub your clit, bringing on another orgasm in a day filled with them. As you cum I push harder into you, your eyes never leaving my gaze.

With a satisfied smile you say "I'm not sure which I prefer more, cumming with you fucking me or cumming while you watch me."

"I like them both equally, just differently." I lean down to kiss you again.

"What do you like about watching?"

I keep fucking you slowly, reclining back onto my knees, my thong more visible as you glance down. "I love watching you enjoy yourself. I love being part of it peripherally, watching someone else satisfying you. And if I'm caged, I love the feeling of being hard but not allowed to have any sensation. It's a love/hate thing, but I love it a little more than hate. And I get off on you having that control over that part of me."

Rocking your hips up toward me, returning the fuck, you smile and reach for a nipple of mine, massaging it.

"And what do you like about fucking me?"

"Everything. Your wetness. Your taste if I get to eat you beforehand, especially when you squirt while I eat you. The combination of slickness and friction from your pussy. How you squeeze it on my cock. How you cum from your fingers and from my cock both. Watching you enjoy yourself. How I feel when I cum in you. And if you have me caged and fucking you with the extension, the fact I can fuck you as long and hard as you want me to."

You lick your fingers then return them to my nipple, and your other hand returns to your clit.

"Think you can cum with me, sweetie?"

"I'll surely try to," and blow a kiss to you.

I pick up my pace a little, more friction, more sensation, my lace panties serving their purpose for us both. You rub, getting closer. You have the clear advantage, you can cum 50 times a night. I'm not so lucky.

"I'm getting close," and I see that in your breathing. I fuck you a little more vigorously, the sensations starting at the bottom of my spine, moving up. The cold, the tingling.

"Me too, missy," I manage to get out.

Here it is.

I nod.

I thrust just a little faster, and I feel your cunt squeeze on my cock, just as you pinch my nipple.

Hard.

You know that sends me over the edge. Precisely why you do it.

We both gasp, your pussy floods out as my cum floods in, my cock spasming and squirting into you...hard enough your eyes widen when it starts, and you can feel not just my twitching, but my cum shooting into you as well.

It lasts forever. And not long enough.

Sweating, I smile down at you, and you up at me.

We kiss, and my cock stirs inside you again.