Sailing Away Ch. 11

Story Info
The vacation continues, with a twist on voyeurism.
1.4k words
4.07
5.2k
7
0

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awaken in the dark, alone. There isn't very far for you to have gone, so I partake in a daily ritual I do at home.

I read the news.

I open my iPad and its attached keyboard, and turn it on. Nice thing about being this close to shore, cellular signals are a straight unobstructed shot from the mainland to the boat; southern California's network provides good speeds, even a few miles offshore.

The regular news sites are perused, headlines read, interesting articles skimmed. I do this daily when I'm able, whether on duty or off, on vacation or not. It's my connection to the world, something I enjoy.

I get out of bed and move to the door of our suite. A note is on the floor, snuck under the door. I bend and retrieve it from the ground, it reads

"Stay in bed. Keep your iPad handy."

I try the doorknob. It turns, but the door won't open.

The door has been pennylocked. It's an old maritime trick, a way to temporarily prevent a door from being opened, for the lowest cost. It doesn't meet fire code of course, but it is effective.

Shaking the door again in its jamb proves your point. I'm stuck.

As I follow the directions, my iPad dings, the incoming message chime playing.

I reopen the iPad, settle back reclining on the pillows, and touch the Messages app.

"Naked. In bed. Now."

That's easy, I sleep that way, and you didn't cage me up. So aside from my toe rings, I'm already there.

I wait. I briefly go back to my news app, but another chime signals another message.

You aren't wasting time, and my cock stirs as soon as the message opens.

Your phone isn't in your hands. And from what I can see, Brian is enjoying taking the picture while looking down at his cock being half down your throat, your hands on his hips.

I love watching you.

I debate going back to my news app, but another message comes in.

Another pic comes in. This time Brian has a hand on the back of your head, and you've managed to take his cock all the way down to the bottom. He took this from the side, to ensure I could see your tongue stuck out the bottom of your mouth licking his balls, while you're all the way down on his cock. This is no easy feat considering the size of his meat.

My cock is definitely responsive to your picture, erect, waiting. But I've no instructions to touch it, so I wait with my iPad as I've been told.

It occurs to me that the picture seems rather bright, somewhat washed out.

I hear two pulls on a horn on a ship, and it doesn't seem very far away. Another ding.

This time it's video. Brian is filming you sucking his cock with gusto. The video clip is probably 45 seconds long, enough for me to see your head bobbing on his dick, and hearing the delicious slurping sounds of your effort. The first half is shot from his point of view, and I know how fabulous his cock feels with your mouth up and down on it.

Then the view changes.

The beginning of the second half is where he pans up off your head, and shows you're out on the fore deck!

The second has two pulls on a horn in the video... exactly what I heard a moment ago. This is where he pans over to the 200' or so diesel yacht, on a parallel course to seaward, about 200 yards away. Looks like eight or ten people are on deck waving, clapping, cheering. Impossible to hear, but I know precisely what they're looking at.

They are watching you suck Brian's cock, on deck, putting on two shows at once.

I can't believe what you've done. If I were caged, my cock would be trying to push it off.

Another message comes in. Text this time.

"She says you should stroke...but not cum."

I feel my penis twitch again. You're instructing me through Brian. I'm not sure if it's hot or humiliating. Or both.

I do as I'm told, and slowly start stroking my hard cock.

A few minutes go by, and I close my eyes, enjoying the rare chance to stroke myself. Another chime, another message.

Another picture. Your tits in an unnatural position, but I quickly understand why - you're bouncing on top of him, he's lying back on a chair on the deck, and he took the pic as you came down, your tits caught in a blink of the shutter's eye. Your eyes rolled back, ecstasy on your mouth and face.

I keep stroking as I was told. I'm not sure I can get harder than I am.

Another blast from the boat's air horn. Another incoming message.

This time it's a picture of you on top of him facing away. I can see you cradling your tits, leaning forward - showing them off to the watchers on deck of the other boat. One woman has her hands in the air like a field goal call, another has taken her shirt off and is swinging it in the wind, her small breasts barely visible in the distant photo. Your ass tops off the bottom of the frame. I can just see Brian's dick disappearing between your cheeks.

I cannot believe what you're doing. It's incredibly hot. And it's so like you to tease me like this. You nasty bitch, I love it.

Another message arrives. Just text.

"Harder"

As I've been told - I surmise by you through Brian - I increase my grip, and keep my pace the same.

It's a few minutes before I hear the next ding of a message. A few times I could swear I hear cheering...or was the wind playing tricks on me?

"Slow down"

I swear, sometimes I wonder how you could possibly know. I wasn't ready to cum, just getting close.

The other boat's horn plays long and loud, obviously closer. I could almost be sure I've heard some cheering now.

Another few minutes goes by, and a message comes in, followed by a scraping sound on the floor.

"Stop stroking, pick up my phone"

I glance over, and, sure enough, your phone is on the floor, the screen on. I get up and move toward the door. On the way, a different message tone - a message coming in from an unknown number.

"Press play on her phone."

It's got to be Brian's message.

I retrieve your phone and do as I'm told, putting my iPad down so I don't drop it, both devices being awkward.

Pressing play, the show continues - now you're hunched down, knees bent but feet on the ground, aided by a pair of heels, mouth open, a smile on it as your tongue protrudes. The camera shakes in time with Brian's dick stroking, his left hand keeping you, his cock, and a view of the neighborly boat now 50' off the port side in view. He keeps this up, while you cradle your tits together and up, pornographically enhancing your cleavage.

I know what's cumming next.

He speeds up his fist on his shaft, then begins to spurt great globs of cum on your face, tongue, tits. He seems to cum forever, his grunting audible in the background of the video, and that's when the horn plays. You lick your lips, swallow his jism, and blow a kiss at the camera with a wink... Then you stand, turn to the crowd on board, pat one hand's fingers to your lips and blow them a kiss with a fully extended arm, then return to jiggle your tits toward them. The video stops, a blur of your ass the last frame.

I hear a scraping sound , and the light under the door shifts ever so slightly. The door opens, and you step through, high heels clicking on the deck.

You haven't cleaned up. Cumdrops dangle from your nipples and the corner of your mouth.

You drop the door-locking penny to the counter by the sink, then look at me, smiling, and say "lick me clean, sweetie."

I immediately move to you, kissing you deeply and tasting his cum on your mouth. I kiss your cheeks and briefly tongue them to clear them of his seed, then move to your tits to clean them as well, nipping your nips, slathering them with cum, saliva and kisses. You stroke my head as I'm finishing. I taste your skin mixed with his goo.

I feel a hand on my cock, and a brief single stroke followed by a gentle squeeze.

"That's my good boy."

A smile, and a kiss on my cheek.