Sailing Away Ch. 13

Story Info
Beds reassigned for the night, and Lacy enjoys fully.
2.2k words
4.38
6k
6
0

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13. - Sleepover.

"I hope I'm not intruding," the voice called from overhead, "but I need to run something by you." Brian had come to us from the wheelhouse. "Any chance you'd like to sail a little longer on another boat?"

I had the most clothing of any of us... blue panties, lace of course. The two of you were gloriously naked, with you in the center on the lounges, Elsa and I on either side of you.

Collectively we strained our necks, so Brian came down to the after deck to explain.

"I've had a special request from a regular client. His yacht is in Avalon, on Catalina. He'd like to get it to Juneau by late next week, as he's planning to sail the inside passage from there to Anchorage. This means we could pick up his boat in Avalon, and sail it north, a friend of mine can pick up this boat and return to Long Beach.

He'd also pay for your flights back home, since technically you'd be crew."

I look to you, then Elsa, and answer "I'm game. I have no plans."

Elsa adds "My last contract just wrapped up, and I'm not due anywhere for a month. I can go wherever. Sounds like fun!"

"What kind of boat are we talking, Brian," you ask.

"It's a lot different. She's 230' long, about 450 tons displacement. Two diesel engines, and two generators, which brings on the next part - she requires a crew to handle that stuff, since I can't be everywhere at once. Since this is a ferry job, and not a live contract so to speak, we can get by with a cook, a mate, an engineer, and me. The mate will help on deck a little and otherwise man the bridge watch opposite me."

We look at each other, nodding. Nowhere to be soon. Just have to keep some of our antics in our quarters instead of on deck.

"Sadly, Miss Lacy, that may mean you can't get fucked on deck for other boats to watch" I say with a smirk.

Reaching between your tan bare tits, you pick up your key and dangle it, saying "better watch yourself...no telling where this key might get lost." A wink follows.

Brian continues, "part of the reason I ask, is we are close enough that if you guys are okay with it, we'll just head to Avalon now. Weather is right for us to be there around midnight."

Collectively, we agree, and the boat turns west, Brian back and forth between deck and wheelhouse to get sails in the right position.

We are now starting to get into the shadow with the sun setting and boat headed toward it. We wrap up our margaritas, and head back inside to our suite.

Elsa breaks the silence as we enter, "well you two, since we fucked ourselves to a sweaty mess, who wants a shower?"

We both nod, agreeing we should. Elsa reaches into her duffel bag, pulls out a bag of bathroom related stuff and a towel, and departs for the shower, shaking her ass at us so we'll follow.

Like we need encouragement. I get towels and such for us, and we join her in the bathroom, the water already running.

She's craning to the showerhead, water rinsing her face, and falling down her beautiful breasts. Statues have been made for women like this. With good reason.

You go in first, and I bring soap and shampoo, entering after you. It's cramped...but we are pretty friendly.

The boat doesn't have an endless supply of hot water, so we lather up and lather each other, methodically rubbing tits, asses, and the two of you massaging my cock together. Then we rinse. Not much room for anything else, but it's fun nonetheless. Elsa and I depart, and you stay to wash and condition your hair.

Elsa looks to me from behind her towel. "Dry me?"

"Yes ma'am, of course." I take her towel and wrap it around her from behind, patting and massaging all the good parts.

"You don't have to call me ma'am, you know. I don't mind, but it's not required."

"I assumed such... but I'm comfortable with it. Lacy prefers some form of respect for her being in charge. Since she has the power of my cock cage and its key, I definitely respect that," I say with a smile.

"My turn now. Turn around." She peels her bath towel off, hangs it up, and takes mine. I've turned as required, and stand still, waiting.

She comes to my side, and gently cradles my cock with the towel.

"The cage is so erotic on you... does it bother you?"

"No ma'am, not often. It pinches now and then, but mostly it's just a reminder of Lacy and how she's in charge."

She continues to massage, adding my ass to the towel activities. My cock stirs. She flips the towel around, wrapping me in it as I did her. She squats to the floor, holding on to the edges of the towel for balance, and begins to suck my cock.

At first I'm a bit nervous, you hadn't granted permission for this necessarily. But, she knew enough to ask about the cage like you were okay with it, and you left the cage off me... so I went with it.

She was clearly an expert. Maybe you were the only girl she'd been with, but she'd had enough guys to make her talents clearly known.

The water shuts off, and you exit the shower, closing the door behind you. "I knew you'd both get along splendidly," you say with a big smile. You caress Elsa's scalp as she sucks me off, then kiss me, and then start to dry off.

"Don't make him cum yet, baby. We'll save that for later."

Elsa promptly hammers her mouth up and down on my cock as fast as she can...for five strokes. She takes me all the way to the bottom, then opens her mouth and takes herself off my cock, showing me she could touch it, but not doing so. Her last effort is a gentle kiss to the tip, and she stands up. Smiling, she gives me a kiss on the cheek, then pats me on the chest. Turning to you, she kisses you, takes her towel off the hook, and we all finish drying.

"Stay with me, sweetie. I want to tell you something."

"Yes, mistress?"

You come to me, wrap your arms around my neck and kiss me on the lips. "I want to sleep with Brian tonight. Are you okay with that?"

"Of course, ma'am, you're welcome to. I'd love for you to enjoy him."

Another kiss. "I also want you to sleep with Elsa tonight."

"Lacy, are you sure? We've only known each other a few hours."

"Of course I'm sure. You look good together, I knew you'd get along. But there's a catch. You can do whatever you want with her. You can fuck her ass to a hundred orgasms. She can suck you off all night. But you are not allowed to cum. If you do, it's two weeks locked up.

Or, you can just lock up when we get back to our room and save the concern."

Wow. What an opportunity. Also, an opportunity to be locked up the remainder of our vacation...missing out on some possible good times with Elsa.

You bitch.

(I love it)

"Yes, Mistress Lacy, I'll be sure not to cum."

Jingling your necklace key, you remind me to pay attention, without saying a thing.

We're finally cleaned up and in sweats and t-shirts watching a TV series on DVD in bed, you in the middle again. Collectively cuddling up, an occasional kiss, hands stroking sensually not sexually. It's good to be together.

By the time the first episode finishes, the sun is down, and we're all a little tired.

"Elsa, I need to ask a favor - would you keep our sweet boy here tonight? I'm going to spend the night with Brian in his stateroom."

A minor stammer from her and "umm, uh, yeah, I'm fine with that. Are you sure Lacy?"

"Oh, yes, I'm sure. And you can have your way here, whatever way you like. But if he cums, he knows he'll be locked up for at least two weeks." A kiss to both of us, and you slide out of bed, closing the door gently on the way out.

Elsa shrugs. "You handled that well. You okay?"

"Surely. Her having other lovers is a tremendous turn-on for me, especially when I am allowed to watch, but I'm happy even if I cannot. I like to see her satisfied and happy."

"I don't have it all figured out yet," she says, "but I'm a quick study."

Elsa cuddles up to me, and the next episode starts. Her head laying on my chest, free hand rubbing it. My arm around her. Comfy. Content.

Apparently we nodded off. Silence, the boat not moving - we must have arrived at Avalon and moored. The silence made it easier to wake up to "OH MY FUCKING GOD BRIAN IT'S SO BIG!" followed by occasional squeaking sounds. The beds were not moveable on board, and the headboards were bolted to the wall...so whatever he was doing was forceful enough to make the ship squeak.

Elsa purred, "oh wow, that is so hot. You like it, baby?" She followed by reaching down to my cock, free, growing.

"I completely do. I love to see her get fucked, hear her get fucked, hear about it if I'm not around. I want her to be happy, and this is one way it happens."

Elsa strokes, bites one of my nipples through my shirt, and kisses me on the cheek.

"YES BRIAN YES FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR GIANT COCK, OH OH OH OHOHI'MCUMMINGGGGGG."

I couldn't believe it. You had to be really turned on to want anal, and you'd never had it with a cock his size. That I knew of anyway. So for you to take his cock in your ass... that's an incredible turn-on. I felt a twinge of...something, something negative, but fleetingly so. Then I returned to arousal.

More muffled sounds, furniture moving, fucking continuing.

Slaps of his balls on your ass.

"YES BABY YES DO IT AGAIN!"

"Is this what you want?" Brian this time.

"YES PLEASE PLEASE AGAIN."

The slapping sound again... And a grunt. And a scream of orgasm.

"What is he doing to her I wonder."

"See how I came so hard when she spanked my pussy?" Elsa said. "Well she does too. But she also likes being slapped, it's a power thing for her, to give up power and to trust it to who she's given it to."

Makes sense to me...my cock is locked by her.

Slap. Scream. Another orgasm.

And again.

And another. I hadn't known she was into this.

"You want this?" Muffled. Brian.

"Yes please baby, please give it to me, give me your cum."

A grunt from him, a moan from you. The noise stops.

"Oh baby, that was so hot, and your cock is so hard. Sure you don't want to cum for me?"

"Elsa, I would LOVE that, but I don't have permission unless I want to be locked up for a few weeks. I've done two weeks before, but never longer, and I'd rather not do it on vacation."

Slow strokes. Persistent.

"Are you SURE... Hmmmm?" whispered in my ear. A kiss.

"Yes ma'am, I'd rather not. I wanna cum, but I'd rather not wait two-plus weeks of punishment to do it."

She continues, getting me closer to the edge. Eventually I touch her hand, and look at her.

"Please don't get me in trouble. I want to cum, and I want you to make me cum, but let's wait until I have permission without penalty, okay?"

A firm squeeze, and her hand slides out of my sweats, followed by a kiss. Her head back on my chest, we cuddle and rest.

__

Sunlight peers through the porthole, confirming it's morning in Avalon. Feet padding down the hall, then our suite's door opens, and you enter. Elsa and I haven't moved, and are still curled up together under the fuzzy blanket.

You come join us in bed. Your clothes are elsewhere, your hair a mess. Your cheeks both rosy red, especially your left, and I swear I can see almost palm prints on them. You smile a contented, well-fucked smile, and join us in bed, me in the middle. Pulling the blanket over you too, you look at Elsa and say "I told you he wouldn't cum, didn't I?"

"Who's to say he didn't?" she says playfully.

"Because I know him. If he had he would have told me by now. Wouldn't you, sweetie?"

"Yes ma'am, I would. And I didn't. Was this some kind of test?"

"More like a demonstration. I wanted Elsa to see that you have given up power of your cock to me willingly, and you wouldn't play tricks to get around that."

"You were right. He stopped me. And I thought I could get him to cum, but he wouldn't allow it. I'm impressed."

I can smell sex all over you, as you snuggle into me. The two of you wrap your arms across me, cuddling under the blanket. You reach a finger to your pussy, then to my mouth. I can taste both you and Brian both.

"Be a good boy, I'll let you have the rest after I wake up."

"Yes mistress. Gladly!"

We pull the blanket up, and drift off to sleep, the three of us.