Sailing Away Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returns the card with receipt. It's steep. But, it's a unique vacation. I sign away, returning her pen.

"Beautiful choices, ladies. And the camisole will fit him just fine."

"Thanks Vickie -- we'll be back when we return to Catalina!" You wave to her and escort Elsa out, while I bring the spoils of your visit.

"How did you know?" I ask.

"I know my inventory. The black camisole is too big for either of them... can only mean one thing, especially with you already wearing one."

You and Elsa have boarded the cab, and picked up our shoes to clear the way for my entry. I bring our oversized bag of boxes, and hop in.

"Roland, we need to head back to the port. Time for us to depart."

Roland peddles out, and we work to balance our purchases in the onshore breeze. I send a quick text to Krystal, apologizing for our quick departure...and to give her my phone number. A message returns quickly, "travel safely, I hope you come back VERY soon :* I'm also in LA or San Diego at least a week a month" We are back to the dock and the sailboat in about fifteen minutes, and I pay Roland the rest of the tab and $50 tip, the cash clashing with my fuchsia, you smirking while I do so. We head below to gather our stuff.

We all pack our stuff individually, knowing what we brought on board, not wanting to waste time. I strip the bedsheets for laundering, partially to not offend the ferry captain who would see our cum and sweat crusting them. I make a few trips to the dock with our goods, and make a final sweep of the boat; I'm done and greet you on the dock about the time the launch arrives.

"Hi, I'm Bob, one of the port operators here. You need a lift into the harbor?"

"Yes, please. We're supposed to meet Captain Brian aboard the Lady Jessica."

"Oh that's easy. She's right there," and he points to the biggest boat on the outside row of the harbor, gloss white with a brilliant royal blue stripe. You two board, and I hand him our bags. He seems to flinch a little at my nails, but says nothing.

We take the launch across the harbor, and to the swim deck of the Lady Jessica. You both step down onto the deck, then climb the small ladder to the after deck. I do my own ferry work, making a few trips between the after deck and the launch for all of our bags. Bob gives a wave, and takes the launch back in.

Brian calls to us from two decks above, and comes down the stairs. You bounce to him, giddy, and jump into his arms, kissing him. He sets you down after a moment, and you motion Elsa to come over. "This is Elsa. You saw each other earlier, but now it's official."

"Happy to meet you Elsa. Thanks for coming," and he extends a hand.

Elsa takes it and responds, "thanks for....having....me." Their hands don't shake. It's more like a caress.

"I can help you take bags below and give you the tour."

"Oh, it's alright. My boy will get them."

I think Brian gets the hint. He's also gotten a look at my nails, but says nothing. You've been in charge all day on purpose. I gather a couple of bags and follow you all below decks.

"I've got you in a couple of rooms slightly below decks. It's a smoother ride down here." He shows us the suites, king beds with attached bath on both. You tug him into one by his shirt tail, and Elsa follows. I return for another round of bags. I return and see you're just making small talk, so I set the bags down.

Brian gives us the tour of the boat. Shows us engineering, but wants us to stay out of it. We see the galley, saloons, other quarters, dispensary, bridge, captain's quarters forward, flying bridge. We do the mandatory Safety of Life At Sea briefing, so we know where to go in an emergency, and get the quick instructions on lifeboats.

By time we finish it's about 4:30. We are on the bridge after the briefing, and he calls down to engineering to start the diesels. "We can leave in about 20 minutes, just need the diesels to warm up a little."

"I also have some inconvenient news. The cook couldn't make it -- last minute family issue came up, so she had to call ahead sick. We're on our own for cooking, but it's only about eight days to Juneau. Boat's full of fuel, food, and the bar is stocked. I figure we can manage."

We all nod in agreement. Small crew, plenty of food, and tons more room than the other boat. We will be fine.

Brian gives us introductions to Alan, the 6' tall, 185# darkly tanned triathlete with the swollen crotch, first mate who will share bridge shifts with him, and Gustavo, the engineer, shorter at 5'9" and more of a surfer's body with muscular legs and chest....can't tell how big his cock is, but the Italian accent makes me wonder. Alan will likely be asleep when Brian is on duty, and Gustavo will be below decks in the engineering room or his quarters. Alan returns to his room for a nap, and Gustavo heads below to watch instruments as we get ready to head out. Since the boat isn't docked, pulling up the anchor happens on the bridge. Brian hauls it up automatically, and engages the diesels; we swing east and clear the channel, heading north.

While Brian is getting us headed out of Avalon, we are back in our quarters. Elsa put her stuff on the other side of the hall, explaining she may just need some quiet get away time, and we unpack in our room. You separate her shoes and lingerie from today's trip into a bag, and take it to her while she unpacks. You both leave the doors open to the main hallway.

You come up behind me, kiss my back over my camisole, and wrap arms around my waist. "You've been a good boy today. I know you wanted to cum so badly this morning, and I know you were upset I wouldn't let you. Even so, you've done well, and I appreciate it."

"Thank you, mistress."

"So I'd like to reward you with your new shoes. Go take a shower, and you can try them on."

I do as I'm told, touch up shaving my legs and pubes, keeping the landing strip look that you prefer. I dry off, and return, naked, to our suite.

It's not just shoes you have for me...it's an ensemble. Vickie was right, the camisole was for me. Black, sheer, see through, with fuchsia colored bows. Included on the bed were sheer thigh high stockings -- black with fuchsia back seams - and a lace garter, also in black. Matching black lace thong with matching fuchsia bows complete the package.

"Thanks for being so good today sweetie. Put them on." An approving smile comes from you.

I do as instructed, pulling up the panties, then stockings and adding the garter and clips, slipping on the cami, and adding my new shoes. They are HOT, tall, sexy shoes. My pedicure is easily seen in the open toe, the color of my polish very close to the bows and seams.

As I finish, you hand me a few more things from a closed palm.

Eyeliner and lip gloss.

"Don't have to put on all the makeup tonight, just these."

I return to the bathroom and apply as told. Looks good, I think. They are both pretty subtle, I could almost get away with them in public.

When I return, Elsa is sitting on the bed with you. You're both still in the clothes from our day in Avalon. Elsa raises her eyebrows and gives a low whistle.

"Oh, he looks good enough to eat, Lacy."

"Well....go ahead."

She rises from the bed, and comes over to me. I balance against the dresser as she comes up to me, and kisses me deeply on the mouth, her hand going to my cage, holding on and slowly tugging.

I inhale deeply, closing my eyes, and grabbing the dresser tighter for reassurance.

She drops to her knees, and mouths my cage through my new panties.

I'm hard before the second time she goes down on me, and filling out my cage by the third. She smiles around my plastic-and-lace-encased cock, closes her eyes, and goes back to her task at hand, reaching behind to caress my ass.

You spread your thighs, and put your hand down your shorts, rubbing your pussy.

Looks like the evening has begun.


12