Sailing Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple on a boat.
13.7k words
4.4
13.4k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozgood13
Ozgood13
192 Followers

It had been a long winter and I was looking forward to sailing my sixty-foot sailboat out into the Caribbean Ocean as in the last month I had filled the water tanks, shopped for food for a three-week supply, and made sure all the sails were in excellent shape. I needed at least one other person to help me get the "Lucky 13" out into open water as I would use the engine to power out past the jetties.

The "Lucky 13" and I went back a few years as I bought it as a project and a place to live as I worked near the water and with an air card for my computer I could send and receive files for work as I needed. Being a full-time writer allowed me the luxury to work from anywhere in the world and as often or as seldom as needed. My ship had all the latest navigation equipment such as radar and GPS so I would know exactly where I was on the planet at any moment. A few buddies up till now had gone out with me on short day trips, but this was going to be a three-week trip and I wanted to make sure I had a good "First Mate" for the voyage. The cockpit cover was in place so during the day I would not get sunburned and the decks were clear to be able to let the sail booms move freely.

I did know two different women who always said they would enjoy a voyage out to sea with me and later that night after a dinner of fresh fish and rice I called Lynn and she told me she was tied up with work and would love to sail, but could not make it. I was disappointed at the news and then called Linda and she asked to give her two days to clean up her calendar so she could be gone for a few weeks.

I hung up the phone and went to take a shower and inspected myself in at the full-length mirror on the head door. Six foot tall with brown curly hair and a mustache on my face strong chest and arms from all the hard work on the ship with a deep reddish bronze tan covering almost all of my body except where my swimsuit covered my groin. As my upper body, my legs were strong and tanned as well with well-defined thighs and calf muscles. Stepping into the shower I lathered my body up and then rinsed off the soap as I did not want to wastewater with a long shower. Drying off I slipped on a pair of loose shorts and went to the main cabin and pulled out a bottle of wine and went topside and sat in the cockpit and enjoyed the warm evening.

The wine made me sleepy and I undressed and laid nude on the queen-sized bed and went to sleep with the sounds of the water lapping against the sides of the hull and slept till the next morning. I was still asleep when I heard a woman's voice outside asking permission to come aboard so I pulled my shorts on over my body and stuck my head out the hatch to see Linda with a small shoulder pack in her arm and a bottle of champagne in the other. I stood up and walked towards her and took her hand as she gracefully stepped aboard. "I thought you needed two days before you were able to go sailing?" I asked her.

"I called my sister and she has a key to my apartment and I was going to go on vacation for a month next week and when I called work they said with the tough economy I could take a week more and start my vacation today. Did I wake you as you look like you just woke up?" she said as she eyed me over.

"Yes I did, but the surprise of you being here helps get the old circulation going" I laughed as I looked her over. Linda was wearing a neon pink halter top that was stretched tight over her 40EE breast and my pulse beat faster as I looked lower and her white shorts were thin enough to show a matching thong. I must have looked too long as she softly slapped my shoulder and then kissed where she slapped me.

"You will see more of me once we get out to open water and I hope to see all of you as well." she dropped her backpack on a cushion in the cockpit and we went below.

"I hope you brought something to work in besides what you have on as it is tough work getting out to sea. I might have a shirt for you if needed." I said as I stepped to the main cabin and went to make up the bed. Linda turned and went topside and came back down into the cabin as I was bent over and as I turned around I told her to place her things in the dresser in the top drawer and get ready to get underway as the day was early and we could make way as soon as we untied the ship.

I saw her bend over and when she did the pink thong inside her sheer shorts again told me the next three weeks. I turned the key to start the small engine and Linda came up topside wearing short denim shorts and a dark blue t-shirt. I pointed to the rails and she jumped onto the dock and untied the "Lucky 13" and then grabbed the railing and back on board. I steered the ship out into the open marina as she walked back towards me. Her breast swayed back and forth under her t-shirt as she walked and once next to me she sat down. The trip out of the marina went smooth and once we were near the jetties I stood up and told her "Take the helm as I need to unfurl the sails." and with that, I stepped out and went to work. I had the sails all set and there was an 8-knot wind which would have us moving at a nice pace and the seas were running only three feet. I came back to the cockpit and the helm and cut the engine as the wind filled the sails.

Linda went below and once she came back up she had the bottle of champagne in her hands with two plastic drinking cups. "To a three-week tour of the open seas and may we enjoy them to the fullest our bodies can enjoy!" she said as she turned and looked at the land rapidly falling behind in the distance.

I leaned over and kissed her for a second and then said" Land behind us as well as all the conventional ideas. Now is the time to enjoy the world as we came into it." and stood up and pulled my shirt off and let my shorts hit the deck. Linda did the same and I had not envisioned a more perfect woman. Her body did not have any tan lines as she yanked off her t-shirt and unzipped her denim shorts and like my clothing were soon on a cushion on the far side of the cockpit. Her breasts were fantastic and hung just a little on her chest and she was bald as a baby on her mound. Linda reached over to kiss me and a wave slapped the hull and her hand hit my erect cock and she slowly started stroking it in slow up and down. "We have time for that later Why not go out on the deck and layout and get some sun as I find up a nice island to spend the night near," I said as she sat back up and kissed my cheek.

"Only if your sure love." she cooed in my ear before stepping down the hatch to gather some things. I saw her come up at the front hatch with a large towel and she sat down and started to apply tanning oil to her full-figured body. It was all I could do not to drop the sails and drop anchor and ravish her body, but there would be plenty of time for that later in the afternoon. I leaned back and let the ship sail onward into the open waters I had a perfect view of from between her legs as she spread them wide and her plump ass beckoned my eyes. Linda was now reading a book as I turned into the wind and used the electric motor on the sails to wrap them up before setting out the sea anchor and going below to get something to drink.

Linda came below and her oiled skin was turning a soft warm shade of pink as she sat next to me and we had sandwiches and cold beer for lunch. Her leg rubbed against mine as we teased each other till we finished the meal and then I took her hand and pulled her out onto the deck and shoved her over the side. The look of surprise on her face was priceless as she fell into the cool water and I lowered the ladder down over the side before diving into the water myself. We swam and being naked with Linda had me hard as I wrapped my arms around her from behind and pressed my cock between the cheeks of her luscious ass and ground myself against her. My hands were filled with her large breast and she turned her head and kissed me. She spun in my arms and we kissed as we tread water and caressed each other's bodies. "You have a big hard cock and I need it to fuck me now." she groaned between kisses.

We swam to the ladder and I watched her go up the ladder first. Once she was clear of the water I saw her labia were red and I reached out and as I tread water I slipped a finger into her wetness as she moaned and then hurried up the ladder and I followed with my cock bouncing in front of me. Linda plopped down in the cockpit and spread her legs wide as her fingers slid in and out of herself. I stood in front of her and took my cock in my hands and stroked myself as she now had two fingers busy in her pussy and one hand pinching her hard nipples. "If you don't stop I am going to cum all over you," I said as my breath was coming in gasps as my right hand was a blur up and down my now ten-inch cock.

"Go ahead and cum on me I love the feel. Blast on my huge tits" she said as I stood right next to her as her own body was tight and she was using both hands on her cunt. Two fingers buried inside herself and the other hand was playing with her clit and I grunted and as soon as I exploded blast after blast of my white cum hit her tits as she exploded while she saw my cum fly. I stopped stroking my cock and grasped her left leg and pinned it across the top of the back of the cushion and her right down on the floor of the cockpit and in a single fast thrust I aimed my cock at her cunt opening and as I felt it find her vagina I pounded it into her. All ten inches of me went into her as she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her tits bounced as I fucked her hard and deep and as each thrust rocked her body she grunted with the force of my power.

I continued to hold her ankles wide as thrust after pounding thrust made my ball slap against her ass and her screams of "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck me you fucker!" only drove me on. Her massive tits slapped against each other at times and I leaned down and raked my teeth over her nipples as I ground myself deep and hard into her sopping cunt. Her grunting and thrusting back against my cock drove me to continue to slam into her with stroke after stroke as her cunt quivered around my turgid member. Grunting like animals I fucked her cunt as hard stroke after hard stroke slammed into her pussy. Since I had just blown my wad moments before fucking her I was going to last a long time in her pussy. My thick turgid cock was easily as big around as her forearm was covered in her cum as she screamed out for me to fuck her cunt between gasping for air. My body started to sweat from the exertion and my hard ass clenched and relaxed as my cock stabbed in and out of her pussy.

Both of us were animal-like as I used her body for my pleasure. Her tits bounced around as she grasped the cushions as she arched her back and her full-figured body became rigid as she screamed loudly and then her muscles in her cunt clamped down on my throbbing piston of flesh and she reached an orgasm and her fingers flew to my hard ass cheeks and her nails dug into my skin as she pulled my ass as hard as she could to have all of my cock inside her cunt. I felt her nails digging in and I slammed into her as hard as possible and ground my cock as deep into her cunt as I could. I was wishing I could crawl inside of her with my entire being as I fucked her snatch. I grabbed hold of her tits and pulled hard on her nipples bringing forth another scream as her legs wrapped around my ass and her heels dug into the crack of my ass holding me deep inside her. Her stomach muscles were quivering as she rolled her hips against my throbbing cock till I was on the very edge of my second orgasm.

"I'm gonna blow. Fuck I am gonna cum inside your cunt I screamed as I felt my balls contract and the head of my cock swelled even larger than it had been as I arched my back and the tip of my cock hit her cervix as the first blast of thick white cum blasted out of the head of my cock. All I could do was to blast jet after jet of my cum into her filling her pussy till my sperm squirted out around the thick base of my cock. Bellowing like a bull I grabbed her hips in my hands and kept fucking her as our mixed cum now was being pumped out of her stuffed opening till my orgasm subsided and my knees grew too weak to hold myself up.

I fell back into the cockpit and my thick cock was sucked from her cunt and as I looked down at Linda's snatch it was open and white cum was flowing out of her pussy. She lay back on the cushions and was breathing in deep gasps like myself. My cock was slippery with our combined fluids and neither of us had the strength to move for some time.

I was able to sit up and I took her hand and pulled her to me not caring we were both a mess and I kissed her. Linda wrapped her fingers around my now soft cock as we kissed and I started to thicken again, but pulled back from her and made sure the ladder was still over the side. We jumped into the cool water and swam to renew our bodies. "Linda we still have a few hours of sailing to go before we get to the island I had planned to drop anchor. Let's go back and you can sit with me as I get us there. No more playing till we arrive and then I will go diving for dinner." I said as I pulled her body to me and again watched her climb the ladder giving a perfect view of her ass and cunt.

I let the sails back out and pulled in the sea anchor and soon we were underway again and both of us in a much better mood than before. Linda went below and brought us a couple of bottles of chilled water as she was thirsty as well as I was and she lay back on the cushions and spread her legs giving me a pleasant view of herself. I kept my eyes on the compass and the horizon as I sailed and soon the island I was looking for came into view so I lowered the sails and used the motor to make way into the lagoon. Most times there would be another boat or two as this little island had a freshwater spring with a waterfall, plenty of fresh fruit and it was an unspoken rule to always keep this place clean and never leave a mess. I busied myself with getting the boat ready for anchor and once inside the middle of the deep lagoon I dropped anchor in thirty feet of clear water.

I went past Linda who was in the galley gathering things to make dinner with and I grabbed my mask, snorkel, flippers, and a spear gun. Both of us still naked I flipped over the rail after putting the rope ladder down to find dinner. The lagoon was full of fish and it did not take me long to gather two good sand trout to stick under the broiler. I lowered the back deck down and placed the small platform on the stern and I cleaned the fish before coming on board.

Linda had made a green salad and cut up some bananas and washed some fresh berries for us to nibble. I turned on the broiler and seasoned the fish in a light butter sauce and less than ten minutes dinner was served. I pulled a bottle of chilled white wine from the cooler for us to drink. We carried our plates up on deck and ate dinner watching the sun go down over the water. Once done I leaned over and put my arm around her and pulled her plush body against my own as I leaned over and kissed her left ear lobe.

Linda moaned as her fingers found the inside of my right thigh and placed her leg over mine opening herself wide as my fingers teased her labia as I started to nibble along her jawline. I trailed my tongue down her jawline till I was near her mouth and when we kissed our tongues fought each other for control as my hands went to her huge tits and lifted them upwards as the tips of my thumbs circled her hard nipples. Linda arched her back and pressed her firm flesh against my hands as I worked my kisses down her neck to where the hollow of her throat was and I fluttered the tip of my tongue there as I was now massaging her breast feeling the firm yet soft flesh as my hands were squeezing from the base to her nipples and her moans grew louder as my mouth now was between her large tits. Her fingers started running up and down from the base of my cock to encircle the sensitive underside of the head of my cock as I moved my lips to her left breast and started nibbling on it as my fingers found the open lips of her cunt and I let my fingertips tease her opening, just entering and then spreading her moisture on her labia.

The sun was just below the horizon as I moved away from her and laid her back on top of the wheelhouse and placed her legs over my shoulders. I did not tease her as I just dove into her sweet-smelling pussy and started attacking her clit with my lips as I kissed and sucked on her hood and used the tip of my tongue to flip up under the hood and massage her clit as Linda used her hands and pulled my hair. Like before she came as soon as my mouth found her clit, but this time I was not going to stop for anything. I planned on feasting on this cunt till my tongue was too tired to move and only then would I stop licking her pussy. I used my hands to forcefully spread her legs as wide apart as possible as I licked her from her asshole to the top of her smooth shaved mound. I used my fingers to hold her knees wide and I stuck my tongue into her opening and like a small cock I piston it in and out as her juices flowed into my mouth and off my chin. I looked up her body past her full tummy and saw her hands were mauling and pulling at her breast as she rolled her head side to side on the wheelhouse deck.

The warm night air on my ass as my legs were spread as I squatted on deck and my hard cock bobbed up and down as I moved and ate her succulent cunt. My full balls swayed as I moved my body. Linda was grunting as she thrust her hips up and down as I switched back to long slow licks from her asshole where I would rim her before sucking on her lips as my mouth moved upwards. Forcing the tip of my tongue into her pussy as I found her vagina I continued upwards to her clit where I would take it back between my lips and flutter my tongue across the tip of it. Each pass brought screams and grunts of pleasure as I was now nibbling on her labia as I would kiss first then tenderly scrape my teeth across them.

Linda suddenly went into a seizure as her entire body became rigid and she started shaking she screamed out so loud I could hear it echo off the beachfront. My face was flooded in her cum I drank as much as I could and let the rest wash over my face and drip off my chin. I even felt it hit the head of my cock as it dripped off my face. I pulled back just enough to look down at my cock and saw I was dripping cum out of the opening as I was so turned on and again I attacked her cunt. Linda continued to pull my hair and was screaming for me to fuck her. "I need your cock. Fuck me please, please fill my cunt with your cock. I can't take any more of what you're doing to me!"

I moved my hands to her ankles and stood up with my dripping cock over her mound and let it drip onto her mound. Each time a drop would land onto her mound she reached down and spread it around and then licked her fingers. I had to hold back from picking her up and standing her against the mast as I was more than ready to shove my cock into her cunt. Linda tried to sit up, but with the way I had her ankles, there was no way she could move her lower body.

"Please take me I need a cock in my cunt so bad I am on the verge of cumming already." she cried.

I let loose of her legs and pulled back from her and stroked my thick cock as she got on her knees in front of me. "No stand-up and grab the railing and shove your ass back into the air. Linda complied and I watched her large breast sway as she moved. I stood there as she grabbed the railing with her tits hanging down and as she spread her feet I was shown her red cunt and her pink asshole.

I did not even tease her as I reached down with my left hand and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit and once I found her entrance I grabbed hold of her hips with both hands and slid half of my cock into her hot dripping cunt. Linda arched her back and shoved herself back against my next thrust and I was buried in the vice-like tunnel of her cunt. Linda reached back and softly caressed my nuts as I just ground myself against her. I felt her fingers slip around my shaft and then back to my large balls as I was ready to explode deep into her cunt.

Ozgood13
Ozgood13
192 Followers