Sailing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozgood13
Ozgood13
193 Followers

My cock was being pulled hard down and I knew it was going to blast as Karen lifted Sula's head and said. "Fuck her cunt you stud. I know she has it in her. Fuck her hard now and cum deep into her slippery hot tight snatch."

I felt Linda behind me untie my hands and once I was free I pulled Sula's legs over my shoulders and with this angle I had control of my strokes and now thrust into Sula in long deep hard fucking motions. I did not slow down as I fucked her tight cunt and I could feel my balls slapping against her ass as I went deep into her. Karen had herself on Sula's face as she squatted and fingered her it as Sula licked her pussy. Karen was breathing hard as Sula attacked her cunt with her mouth as my cock assaulted her cunt and I suddenly felt ready to fill the cunt I was buried in and as I tried to pull back Karen told me. "Give it to my bitch. Pump her cock virgin cunt full of your cum. Now you fucker. Fill her and feel how tight her pussy is."

I forcefully grabbed Sula's ass and dug my fingers into it and pulled her cunt against my pubic bone and the first jet felt like it tried to force her away from my body. Jet after jet of my molten cum painted the inside of her cunt and knowing that no man had ever filled this pussy with cum made me stay hard as I continued thrusting in and out of her. Sula was trying to scream and push Karen off of her face as she felt me pumping her cunt full of cream and I thought I was going to be in trouble.

"Fuck me damn you. Don't you dare stop fucking my cunt." Sula screamed as Karen lay next to her and kissed her open mouth. I kept going and now our mixed cum was making sucking and sloppy sounds as I drove in and out of her wetness and Linda came over and kissed me and I felt something slippery touch my ass.

"Sula turn over on your knees and feel his cock doggy style like when I fuck you with your favorite strap on. Linda is about to fuck him in the ass." She told Sula between kisses. I pulled out of Sula only to watch her get on her knees and spread her legs as I got up on my knees as Karen slid under her in a sixty-nine position and I could feel Karen's breath on my nuts as Karen took hold of my shaft and guided in into Sula's sloppy cum filled cunt. I slammed back into Sula and Karen started licking our combined groins as we fucked. Her hands rubbed my balls as I felt Linda press her tits against my back and the strapped mounted well-lubed dildo entered my tight ass. It slid deep into my ass and suddenly I felt like a lightning bolt shot from my ass to my brain as I lost control and started pounding my ass back and forth fucking as well as being fucked. It was hard to describe the pleasure I was having. I had become more of a carnal animal as I felt my ass being filled by the dildo buried in it and the My cock thrusting in and out of Sula's cunt. That is till Karen took my balls in her mouth and sucked on them.

I spasmed as my throbbing hard thick cock swelled even more and I did everything I could do not to burst, but Linda kissed my neck and told me "Let it go and fill her cunt again she needs to feel you pump her cunt full of you cum. I pulled as hard as possible on her hips and thrust into her as Linda did the same to me and I became a quivering mass of muscles and my belly tightened and my balls that Karen had in her mouth tightened as my cock jerked as it unloaded wave after wave of my pearly white cum into Sula's pussy.

My toes curled as my legs locked up and I could not move as it felt like my entire core was buried in the tight wet cunt I was pumping spurt after spurt of my cum into. "That's right fill her pussy till it drips off your balls into Karen's mouth" I heard Linda whisper in my ear as she continued to rock the strap on in and out of my ass. I was losing it as I leaned back and drove my still hard cock into Sula and grunted as I continued to fuck her. She was screaming out for me not to stop and to keep fucking her. The four of us did not stop and even after cumming twice into her well-fucked cunt she screamed she needed my cock. Karen had rolled out from under us and I did not know where she was till I heard Linda grunt from behind me. Karen had moved and was sucking on Linda's massive tits as Linda continued to fuck my ass as I still had Sula with her ass in the air and her head on the deck and Sula was now babbling nonsense as I fucked her in short quick strokes.

I felt Linda pull back away from me and my ass was suddenly empty and she pulled my head back and kissed me. I plunged my tongue into her open mouth as I one last time was on edge and felt myself start to cum. Sula fell forward and as she did I came and now just softly spurted small dollops of cum on her hard tight ass. I fell next to her and pulled her into my arms and looked up at Linda still on her knees with Karen on her back with her head between her legs as she also came.

Linda collapsed and fell with Sula and me as she was done for and Karen took Sula from my arms and they kissed. The four of us all laid on the deck and regained our strength as I was too fucked out to even get a hardon as I laid there. Linda sat up and said "Well it looks like we all enjoyed ourselves. Sula, how was your first real cock?"

Sula sat up and ran a finger between her labia and then tasted the mixed cum before saying. "If all men were as good as him I would have to think it over, but this was just a one-time fuck. I will say though if we ever anchor in the same lagoon again I may have to have his again. God he fucks like an animal and his staying power was special."

Karen went to the galley and came back with four bottles of water and we endeavored to sit up and drink them.

She sat down next to Sula and Linda laid her head in my lap as we sat out on the deck and felt the soft breeze blow across our sweat-covered bodies. This made their nipples hard and I smiled to myself as Linda dripped cold water onto my crotch making me jump a little. I pushed her off my lap and stood on shaky legs and dove over the side of the boat and into the warm water. I heard the others splashing into the water around me as we swam and touched each other till we were tired and Linda and I climbed back aboard our boat and Karen and Sula climbed aboard theirs.

I picked up the clothing they had worn aboard and handed it across to them as we untied from each other and Sula said "I meant what I said about fucking your cock if we ever tie up again in the future. Take care of her and treat her right and fuck like bunnies when possible. Karen squatted on the bow and pulled up the anchor and Sula fired up the engine of their boat and went to the far side of the lagoon. I pulled anchor and let out the sails as Linda cuddled next to me as we put the "Lucky13" back under sail and back into the open waters looking for our next adventure in the blue ocean.

The end...

Ozgood13
Ozgood13
193 Followers