Sailing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not yet. Please hold back I want to fuck like this for a while," she said as she looked over her shoulder so I pulled back till just the head of my cock was in her and slowly slid back into her. I felt her knees buckle as I started to thrust in and out of her cunt and shifted my view to the waves sliding against the shore and I timed my strokes to them. Keeping my mind on the waves allowed me to prolong the fucking I was giving Linda. The long deep thrust had Linda grunting as she now had both hands on the rail and my hands held her hips up as she was going weak in the knees as her cum was running down the inside of her thighs and dripping off my balls as stroke after long hard stroke of my erect fucking cock filled her and then pulled back out only to be shoved deeply back into her. Linda started to shake as her thighs quivered and her grip on the railing faltered.

"God, you're a great fuck." I grunted as I continued pounding in and out of her. Her massive tits bounced as I started driving harder into her and I could feel myself building to my explosion. I threw my head back as she too felt me on edge and I felt her slippery fingers cup my balls and a finger touched my asshole as I shoved as hard as possible into her as my ass cheeks tightened as I exploded into her tight sheath.

I bellowed out loud as she pressed back against me as I continued to spew rope after rope of my cum deep inside her cunt filling it till both our combined juices leaked out of her. I started to lose my hard-on and as my cock slipped out of her both of us fell to the deck. Linda stroked my cum covered cock and then licked her fingers before straddling my face and started sucking my tender and sensitive cock. I pulled her mound down and started to lick her clit as our combined cum flowed out of her opening and I started sucking her pussy as more and more of us filled my mouth.

This brought my cock back to life and while I was cleaning her out with my tongue she came again all over my face drenching me in her fragrant nectar. I was too tired to move and Linda turned around and kissed me as we laid out under the stars on deck. I finally stood up and on weak legs helped Linda stand up and we went below to the galley to have something to drink as I was thirsty from all the exercise we had just enjoyed. The night was still early and I flipped on a switch to turn on the deck lights as we drank some bottled water and then back up on deck. Once in the cockpit, I pulled her into my arms and held her full-figured body against mine and looked her in the eyes, and asked her."Is this what you had in mind when I called you and asked if you wanted to come along for a trip.?"

"No it is better and I never would have thought you had such a great idea of how to pleasure a woman while on vacation," she said as she kissed me tenderly. "I could use a swim," she said as she walked to the stern and climbed out onto the platform. I followed her and before stepping out of the cockpit I turned on the underwater lights and watched her slip into the water. I dove in and swam to her and pulled her into my arms as we touched each other's bodies. The warm water felt wonderful and refreshing after all we had just done.

I dove down and slid my hands under her tits and came up behind her where my cock rubbed against her ass. Linda squealed as I pinched her nipples and then spun around swam back to the boat and climbed up and sat on the platform with my legs spread with my balls in the water and the shaft of my cock breaking the surface Linda swam to me and placed her arms over my thighs and her mouth sucked on my large hairy balls as her hands stroked my cock back to an erection. This woman could not get enough of my cock and who was I to deny her what she wanted from me. Linda teased me and as tender as I was from the previous sex I pulled her up out of the water and sat her next to me on the platform and held her body against mine as the sunset in the sky.

"We need a shower to get the salt off of us," I said as I stood up, and again as my cock was at her mouth level she stroked me and suckled her thick bulbous head between her lips as she stroked my shaft. Her mouth sucked more of my cock into her mouth as I stood and leaned against the stern of the boat and let her have her way with my cock. I held on to the rail above me as she swallowed all of my thick hard cock and the tip of her nose was buried on my salty wet pubic hair as she swallowed me.

I was buried in her throat and could feel the muscles constrict and relax as she breathed through her nose as her hands were holding onto my ass cheeks and had them spread as her fingertips slipped in and out of my ass hole keeping me hard and my hips started thrusting on their own. I was grunting as Linda continued to suck my cock and swallow as she did till I looked down and saw her eyes looking up into mine. I let go of the rail and grasped the sides of her face and started to thrust in and out of her mouth and in short, I was fucking her throat as I pounded in and out of her mouth. "Fuck I am going to blow!" I grunted as I pulled her nose against my groin and she slid a finger from each hand into my asshole and rubbed my prostate as I pumped her mouth with each blast of my orgasm.

She pulled back till just half of my shaft was in her mouth as I continued to pump my load into her sucking mouth. My knees gave way and I sat down next to Linda and she kissed me and I tasted my cum in her mouth. Linda stood up and climbed up the ladder and the view she gave me as she was at the top as she spread her thighs Her pussy was open and inflamed and I could tell she was wet from the inside from her nectar as I followed her up the ladder and down into the main cabin to the shower.

We soaped each other's bodies and in the tiny shower to was her back her tits pressed against my chest and my cock pressed against her belly and when she turned for me to was her front my cock was between the firm wet cheeks of her ass. I washed her neck and she leaned her torso back against mine and I leaned in and kissed her neck as my soapy hands washed her tits and down her belly to her pubic mound. I did not even toy with her pussy as my fingers slipped between her legs and found her erect love button. Once my fingers touched it she moaned out as her body became stiff and held onto my hips with her hands as her orgasm washed through her body. I rinsed her body and once I turned off the water I opened the shower door and handed her a towel and we dried ourselves off before walking over to the bed.

I laid back in the middle of the queen-sized bed and watched her finish drying her hair. Her massive breast hung down from her chest and swayed and jiggled as she fluffed her hair dry and I must have laughed aloud watching her body move.

"What's so funny?" she asked as she stood upright and threw her towel over the shower door where my towel was hanging. Linda put her hands on hands on her hips and threw her shoulders back causing her tits to be shoved in front of her chest making them look even larger. "You laughing at these?" she questioned as lifted her hands and caressed the smooth yet firm flesh.

"Not laughing, but more in amazement of them. Your boobs are a work of art." I said as I reached down and softly stroked my flaccid cock.

"Not a work of art, but work of mother nature as these are all me and nothing else," she stated as she shook her shoulders causing boobs to sway back and forth before coming to bed.

I checked under my pillow to make sure my gun was there and a laid down on my left side and laid her arm her breast onto my chest as she kissed my neck. I pulled the blanket over our naked bodies and listened to the waves lap against the hull of the boat as we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke in the middle of the night and the moonlight shining through a porthole shone on our bodies. The moonlight shone on her body as she lay on her side with her hands under her cheek as her knees were pulled in a fetal position. I was tempted to spoon behind her and wrap her in my arms, but instead, I pulled the covers back over us as laid on my back and went back to sleep till the sun streamed through the porthole. Linda was not in bed when I rolled over to find her missing. I sat up in bed and heard a noise out in the galley and walked naked to the galley. I saw Linda bent over from behind reaching into a lower cabinet and the sight of her full firm ass welcomed me to the galley. When I was behind her I placed my hands on her waist and stepped around her while making sure my cock rubbed against her hip.

"Good morning Captain," Linda said as she stroked my ass as I slid past her and out onto the deck of the boat still nude and I planned on staying this way till we would make port if we wanted. We had enough food and rations for at least a week if we portioned them out. I would fish for fresh food and there were lobsters in the lagoons if you looked careful so mealtime would not be any troubles.

Linda stepped out of the galley and up into the cockpit and her full figure swayed with each step as she had a serving tray with a jug of orange juice, bananas, berries, and buttered toast on the tray. She bent from the waist towards me and her tits swung away from her chest as I laid back and spread my legs wide. Linda knelt at my feet and placed the tray behind her on the cushions and licked her lips as she placed her hands on the insides of my knees and leaned forward to kiss the head of my cock which was coming hard very quickly. "I need my morning protein," Linda said with a smile as she used her fingers to cradle and play with my balls as she had just the head of my cock in her mouth and used her tongue to circle the sensitive glans. I put my arms out across the back of the cockpit as Linda played with my now very hard cock and she was humming as she was enjoying what she was doing.

I could feel the head of my cock go deeper and deeper into her mouth and she did not gag at all as she simply swallowed my cock into her throat. I groaned my approval as she buried her nose in my pubic hair and her tits rubbed against my inner thighs as I felt her puffy nipples rub across my skin as she started bobbing her head up and down till just the tip of my cock was between her lips and then she would slide her mouth slowly back down. I was grunting as I wanted to grasp her head, but I let her take her time doing what she was enjoying. "Cum for me," she said as she looked up into my eyes before attacking my spit-covered shaft. Linda started stroking my shaft with her right hand as she kept her eyes on mine. I was close and she knew it as she slid her mouth down and started gulping my cock as I could feel the shaft pulse and the head become larger as I thrust my hips up grasped my waist swallowed the first blast deep into her throat. Linda pulled back and kept the head of my jetting cock in her mouth and swallowed my cum as jet after jet pumped into her mouth. It felt like my balls were being sucked out of my cock as I continued to pump more and more into her luscious mouth.

Linda climbed up onto my lap as the last of my cum filled her mouth she slipped my cock into her pussy as she opened her mouth to show me she swallowed all my cum. Linda leaned back to get the tray and in the process spread her legs wider and took me into herself. I held her hips and thrust into her as she laid back for the tray and she had a small orgasm as her body quivered. Her tits swayed as she sat back up and she placed a strawberry between her tits and leaned forward and raised till her head of my cock was inside her and I leaned forward and sucked the fruit from between her boobs into my mouth and I licked them clean. She would take the food off the tray and eat it between using her breasts to feed me and she would slide up to feed me and down as she placed more between them. I was licking her tits as she rode me as we finished eating. Linda laid against my chest and kissed me as I felt her hard nipples press against my chest as she started to lick my face clean. I reached down and put my hands on her hips.

"God your wonderful Linda," I stated as she licked the tip of my nose and gave her hips a firm squeeze.

"I always wanted to go sailing but did not think I would get to be alone like this. I am so glad you asked me to come sailing." she purred as she rocked her hips.

I grasped her hips tighter and used my arms to lift and then shove her body back down onto my cock as I could feel her wetness now dripping down my scrotum and covering my large balls. I started grunting "Fuck your a tight whore. I could fuck you all day long and still not get enough of your cunt!" as I was pounding in and out of her tight pussy. The walls of her cunt would tighten and then relax as they massaged my shaft. Her tits bounced in my face as she placed her hands on the back of the cockpit cushions on either side of my head as she rode me as she owned me. I felt her cunt walls contract as she pressed her tits into my face and I started nibbling on the offered flesh as my hands grasped her ass and I started thrusting in and out of her pussy. Linda was cumming as she rode my cock and I felt the head hitting against her cervix on the downstroke as she screamed out my name.

My balls were aching and ready to burst as I was sweating and the way her tight pussy was sucking my cock in and then out as she rode me. Both of us were now grunting and I reached up and grabbed hold of her massive tits and from the base squeezed them and pressed them together and I started biting her nipples. Linda jerked back from my mouth and fell back as she went into convulsions and if I had not grabbed her waist as she fell back she may have fallen off me, but the movement caused the head of my cock to rub across a rough feeling patch of skin inside her and she fainted as I started blasting rope after rope of my white-hot cum into her and filling her pussy with my seed. I could not hold her body and I leaned forward and lowered her body to the floor of the cockpit as I pulled out of her and still was cumming and my cum spurted onto her belly and mound as neither of us moved for some time.

I fell back on the cushions as I caught my breath and did to see Linda get on her knees till I felt her mouth encircle the head of my now soft cock as she started sucking on me. I laid back as she played with me and let her have her way. Not many women I knew enjoyed giving head as she did and she took her time just teasing and licking on me as she seemed to enjoy herself. I leaned my head down and ran my fingers through her sweat-soaked hair and pull her up onto the cushions next to me and Linda leaned against the right side of my chest as her fingers softly touched my stomach around my belly button.

We stayed like this most of the morning relaxing in the sexual afterglow and Linda asked what was for lunch as it was my turn to fix the meal. I walked below and gathered up fresh fruits and cut up some cheese and cold cuts for sandwiches. Pulling out a chilled bottle of white wine I set the table and called her to lunch.

"Be right there I need to clean up after the morning fun" she called out from the forward cabin and I sat back on the bench and poured each a glass of wine. I was waiting and as she walked into the galley the way her plush body moved made me want to have her on the spot, but being civil lunch would need to come first. Linda rocked her hips side to side and her tits almost bounced with each step and I was truly in lust with this woman. We ate lunch and then back out on deck to get some sun and unwind for a few hours during the middle of the day. I worked on some rigging as Linda read her book as we would catch each other looking at one another bodies as we teased each other.

Linda would stop now and then and bring me some juice or water as she would lean back against the railing. The sun was turning her body a golden shade with a hint of pink to it. My cock was becoming hard as she reached down and touched her mound and slipped a finger across her clit and cupped her left breast and offered it to me to kiss or nibble on. I was tempted to go after her, but I saw some sails on the horizon coming our way and pointed them out to Linda.

"Damn! I hoped to have this evening to ourselves," she said as she turned to go below. I walked to the cockpit where the shorts I had removed yesterday were still on the deck and slipped them up over my hips and Linda came out wearing a sheer cover over her nude body. This made her body even more alluring to me. The sailboat was smaller than mine and flew a flag of two symbols of circles with plus signs below them. They dropped anchor maybe twenty yards from our boat and they came out on deck. I looked over and waved and Linda did the same.

The women were wearing bikini tops and short shorts as they waves and shouted. "Ahoy is this place quiet and safe?"

"Nice and still and the fish below as easy to catch. Want to tie off with each other?" I said loudly.

One of them pulled up the anchor and let the boat drift closer and I threw them a line and pulled them the rest of the way and tied off the boat's bow to stern and made sure they were secure as possible after they dropped anchor again. They climbed over the railings with a bottle of white wine and we got a good look at them. Both women were past middle age with streaks of silver in their short cut light brown hair and still strong and fit. I noticed each of them was maybe a B cup with a slim waist and strong legs. Both were well-tanned and smiled a wide smile as they saw Linda in the sheer cover she was wearing and I noticed them look her over as we exchanged pleasantries.

"I am Karen and my partner Sula is glad to meet the two of you. We left out this morning and this is one of the stops we make when we sail this part of the area. It seems like we may have interrupted the two of you." one of the women said as she looked me over.

"To be honest yes Linda was about to get some sun and I was going to go overboard to catch something for lunch and dinner today and to be honest clothing on my boat could be called optional if it does not offend you to see us nude," I said as I pulled Linda to me and ran my hand along the outer side of her left hip up under the sheer body wrap she was wearing.

"If seeing two old ladies naked doesn't bother you we are the same way once we drop anchor. Where do we drop our stuff?" Sula asked.

I untied Linda's sheer body wrap and left her body exposed as I folded her wrap and placed it on top of the cabin and as I was reaching for my shorts they had already removed their tops and I pulled my shorts down. Soon the four of us were naked and Linda went below to get four glasses as I showed our guest below to the main cabin so we could sit and chat. The sofas were small as in any boat the size of mine and Sula sat on the floor as Karen spread her legs and Sula leaned back between her partner's legs as we talked and Linda did the same with me. The bottle of wine was polished off quickly and when I stood up Sula looked at my soft cock and asked "How is it with three naked women that thing is not hard as steel?"

"I saw your flag and thought you two were gay and did not want to offend you with playing around and I have been trying not to openly look the two of you over. I need to go and get something for lunch either of you want to come along?" I said as I pulled Linda up and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and Linda swatted my ass softly.

"I'll go with you Karen said as she followed me up on deck and as I readied my mask and snorkel she went to their boat and did the same. I was in the water with my speargun as I heard her splash over my position and saw her swimming towards me with just a pair of swimmers' goggles on and a net to hold anything we caught. Karen swam with the practiced ease of someone who spent a fair amount of time in the water and we found a school of trout and soon had eight fair-sized fish in the net between going up for air and back below. Karen did surprise me when she swam up in front of me reached out and stroked my cock. I reached out and slid a finger into her pussy and she pulled me to her and kissed me underwater as we made our way topside with all our gear. "You have such a nice cock." she said as we surfaced.