Sailing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you are gay?" I questioned

"Sula is and I am what you would call true sexual beings. Nothing is off-limits with me and I bet right now she is licking your wife's cunt and driving her to an orgasm." She said as she turned away and swam towards the boat.

Once to the boat, she dropped her goggles on the deck and I emptied the fish into the wet well and dropped my gear as Karen dropped to her knees and took my now hardening cock in her hands and moaned as she licked the head of it like a kid licks a lollipop. I heard someone from below cry out as they orgasmed and it did sound like Linda. Karen wrapped her arms around my hips and swallowed half my now-pounding hard cock into her mouth. I did not want a blow job and I lifted her and turned her around had her grab the railing and slid my cock between her legs to find her cunt hot and ready for me as I entered her pussy from behind. Karen grunted as I pressed more of myself into her snatch and she reached back between her legs and was fingering her clit as I continued to press more of myself into her hot tight tunnel. Karen was grunting as she pressed back to each of my thrusts as we fucked out in the open and I was soon ready to explode.

"In or out?" I grunted as I was getting too close and she answered the question as she pressed herself back and with her right hand grabbed my swinging balls and held me in place as my body convulsed as I blasted the first shot into her dripping tight cunt. I looked to my left as Sula and Linda watched us as Karen screamed out with her climax. Linda swatted my ass as Sula bent over and kissed Karen and asked her "Well I see you managed to find the only hard cock in the area. How was he?" she asked as she cupped Karens' small tits in her hands.

"Too bad you don't like a real cock as he is wonderful. Sorry I just had to get fucked by his monster." Karen said as she kissed Sula.

"That's OK his wife was almost as good in bed as you are, but what do you say we stop for now and take a break before lunch," Sula said as she kissed Linda and Linda looked at me and then down at her feet as if ashamed of them making love without me. I pulled my now softening cock out of Karen and Linda knelt at my feet and sucked my sock clean as Karen and Sula kissed each other. The four of us nude and enjoying our bodies was nothing shameful and when my cock was clean I suggested they combine supplies for lunch as I would go ahead and clean four of the fish and set up the gas broiler on the bow deck and broil the fish. I fired up the broiler and soon had the fish cleaned and ready as Sula walked out on the deck and brought me the plate to put the finished fish on.

"Sula I am sorry about what happened between Karen and me and hope I did not cause and domestic troubles between the two of you," I said as I continued working.

"That's alright as she enjoys a nice penis and from the view, yours is nice and big. This trip is our tenth-anniversary trip and I am just as guilty as ravaging your wife. I could not resist her full figure and her huge boobs. Do you forgive me for taking advantage of her?" Sula asked as I seasoned the fish.

"Linda is not my wife, just a close female friend until yesterday had never even seen naked and not I think I am falling for her," I told her as I turned and looked at her.

"Lucky girl and I wish you guys well and hope for a good long life. Did you know she is possibly bisexual?" Sula asked.

"I had not thought about it how did the two of you start while Karen and I were catching fish?" I questioned.

"I simply told her I loved the size of her boob and asked if I could feel them and when my hands touched them her nipples hardened and I started kissing her flesh and she became turned on. She is one hot woman and can lick my tight little pussy anytime." Sula laughed.

"If we don't change the subject I may not be able to control my cock as it becomes hard and needs a cunt." I joked.

"Fuck my wife I don't mind as long as I get to have Linda again and this time all of us with each other. What upset me was Karen fucked you without me knowing about it." Sula said with a smile and nodded to the fish as they were just about ready to turn over.

I pulled the broiler pan out and turned the fish over and Sula seasoned them before I pushed the pan back under the flames. I stood up and stretched my back as I looked out over the water. There were scattered fluffy clouds in the sky and the water was clear and had little waves as they popped against the hulls of our boats. I became distracted as Karen and Linda joined us on the deck and had platters of fresh fruit and steamed rice along with a large picture of frozen drinks. Linda handed me the plates as I pulled each fish out of the broiler and then turned it off after shutting off the propane tank as I did not want a fire aboard the boat.

Everything was tasty and when we finished up I offered to do the dishes as the ladies had all worked so hard getting the meal put together. I scraped the plates over the side as food in the water only served to feed the fish and I carried the plates to the galley and washed up the dishes. I made sure the galley was spotless and everything put away. Water splashed on my body, but without clothing, I did not care and wiped myself dry. It had gotten quiet on deck and I walked up the forward hatch to find the three women sunning themselves and chatting away about me.

"Linda you know he is falling in love with you." I hear Sula tell Linda before I came up the hatch.

"I hope he is as I have been in love with him for years, but I did not want to admit it to myself," Linda replied.

"You are a lucky woman," Karen said as I heard her giggle. "His cock is perfect and it filled my hot pussy as we fucked. I could only think what you must be like having access to it any time"

"I am looking forward to him and I being a couple. He asked my best friend to come first and she told me she could not make it. I dropped everything and jumped at the chance." Linda giggled. "I did not know how big he was till we left port and I am so glad I came along."

"We will untie and let the two of you be a couple once he makes his way up here as we have some needs of our own" I heard Sula say.

Linda giggled "Too bad I bet he would love to watch the three of us play together."

"If he could keep out of it I wouldn't mind if he promises not to get involved till we finish with your body." I heard Sula say.

Karen laughed and said "We could tie him to the mast and have fun right here on deck in front of him.

"That would be mean to him all tied up and not able to touch himself or us. He may explode just watching the three of us." Linda giggled.

I made some noise as I was just below the deck and as I popped my head up the three of them were looking right at me smiling as if they were up to something. Linda sat up quickly and excused herself from the group. I sat down with my back to the mast and Sula and Karen smiled as they did not know I had heard them talking. I watched them as they reapplied sunscreen to each other as they were teasing me and keeping my attention.

I heard Linda walking up behind me and ignored her and suddenly I felt the rope around my shoulders and the other two attacked me and in the process, they both rubbed pussies and tits against my body as I tried to struggle against them. Sula even had her cunt in my face and I could smell her arousal but did not do anything till she pressed it against my shoulder and I turned looked right at it as she pressed her body against mine. Karen was on my left and holding my arms behind me as Linda tried to tie my hands, but Sula moved around and suddenly well tied and I could not move them.

The three of them walked around and stood in front of me and Sula told Karen "Go get the bag of toys out of our cabin. I want to show this man how a woman treats a woman. Linda, I hope you are ready for this as Karen enjoys huge tits and you need some attention down here from both of us."

I watched Sula step behind Linda and kiss the nape of her neck as her hands ran up her arms from her fingers to her shoulders. Linda was standing there with her feet apart and moaned as Sula ran her hands down Linda's sides and under her boobs and cupped them and held them as if she was wearing a human hand bra. My cock was hard and throbbing as Sula pinched Linda's nipples bringing them erect and dark brown from the attention as Linda pressed back against Sula's body. Sula slid her hands down Linda's torso and continued to kiss her neck and Linda turned her head and found Sula's mouth with her own and they opened their mouths as Sula slipped her hands down to Linda's mound and her fingers teased Linda's mound as they kissed. I know Linda felt Sula's nipples pressing into her back and Linda wrapped her hands back and pulled against Sula's hips hard against her plump firm ass. I heard Karen coming back aboard and she had a backpack over her left shoulder and dropped it between my open legs and squatted in front of me with her legs spread wide showing me her cunt. Karen slipped two fingers into her snatch and put them under my nose and said "Smell this and be a good boy and maybe we let you play. Just do not touch Sula in any way sexually as she does not like men in her."

I watched as she took a tube of lube out and covered several dildos and vibrators lovingly. Looking me in the eyes she took one the size of my cock and as she covered it in lube and said "Think of your cock getting this attention." I watched her lower the thing down and with her legs spread wide and her cunt lips open she slid the head of the dildo into her pussy. My eyes were riveted to how she slipped the fake cock in and out of her cunt and with each stroke more and more of the dildo filled her pussy till just the tip of it was left exposed.

I looked over her shoulder and saw Sula had her fingers in Linda's pussy and Linda was going down on her knees as she was whimpering aloud asking for more. Karen pulled the dildo out of her pussy and sucked it down her throat as she laid it down on my cock and turned on the vibrate function making my cock jump from the added stimulation. She turned and on her hands and knees now spread her legs giving me a perfect view of her pussy and she attacked Linda's clit with her mouth as Sula laid Linda back on the deck and continued to make out with her. Linda screamed out as Sula had reached out and pulled out a small pair of clamps and attached them to Linda's hard nipples as Sula now was suckling on them as Karen sucked her pussy. I tried to fight against my bonds as the woman in front of me was driving me crazy in lust as Sula looked at me and said "Look at this pussy." as she spread her cunt open. "Never had a cock in it and never will." and then squatted over Linda's face.

Linda reached out and grabbed Sula's hips and attacked her pussy as Sula mauled Linda's huge tits with her strong fingers and was leaving marks as her fingers squeezed the firm tits. Linda was grunting as I watched Karen pull back and lift Linda's ass in her hands and turn her body sideways so I could see all the action better. I was starting to drip as I was so hard and erect I watched Karen take a well-lubed dildo from the pile between my legs and she ran the tip of it across my balls and up the underside of my shaft before turning and in a single plunge pressed it into Linda's cunt. I heard her scream as she arched her back and pulled Sula harder against her face and her hips shot up in the air as Karen started thrusting it in and out of her snatch and even outdoors I could smell their aromas. Linda suddenly screamed out as she tried to get Sula off her face but Sula stayed in place and I saw why Linda was going crazy. Karen had four of her fingers slipping in and out of Linda's cunt and I watched as Sula took Linda's legs and lifted them and Karen pressed her hand forward and the whole hand vanished into Linda.

Sula laid down over Linda's body and proceeded to attack her clit with her mouth and I was now dripping more and more precum down my shaft as I was still trying to get loose from my bonds. Sula was moaning as Linda again wrapped her hands over Sula's thighs and was going down on her and Karen continued to now fuck Linda with her fist as Karen turned her body to me and spread her legs wide and used the dildo she had used on Linda now she was toying with her clit as she started to slip the head of it into her swollen red pussy. I watched as she licked her lips and pulled it out and sucked the head as if it were my cock head and I felt my balls spasm and my stomach muscles tighten as she slid it back into herself and started to stroke it in and out in long slow deep strokes. I was grunting and Sula looked over and rolled off of Linda's face and sat down with her legs open wide and took the dildo out of Karen's hand and shoved it in and out of Karen's pussy as she kissed Karen.

They kissed and Sula pulled the dildo from Karen's cunt and swiftly pressed it into her own as she watched my thick hard throbbing. I was so close my cock was twitching and if the wind blew just right I would explode and cover the deck with my load of cum. Karen pulled her hand out of Linda and Linda groaned as she lay limp on the deck and I watched Karen attack Sula's nipples with her tongue and she fingered herself.

"Karen he still has not cum yet there may be something here yet. I have always joked about it will take the right man to fuck my man-less cunt. What do you say if you go down on him and he last more than a minute I'll let him fuck me." Sula grunted as she fucked herself. "Linda time him with my watch," she said as she unwrapped her watch from her right arm.

I knew there was no way I would ever last, but a challenge was a challenge so I closed my eyes and mentally started working on rebuilding the engine below. I felt Karen lick my cock and wrap her fingers around me as she stroked my shaft and I was thinking of the main engine shaft being turned by the main crankshaft and my breathing slowed down and became steady. I leaned my head back against the wooden mast as Karen swallowed my cock in her mouth.

I started counting slowly to sixty as Karen was rubbing my shaft and sucking on my cock. Her breath on the hair of my groin had me going and I was at thirty as I counted. I pressed the back of my head hard against the mast as I wanted to make Sula lose her bet as I never had fucked a confirmed lesbian before and it was more to prove her wrong and not just stick my cock into her snatch. I was at forty-five now and opened my eyes and looked at Sula and she had stopped fucking herself with the dildo and watched Karen swallowing my thick hard shaft as Linda started counting down from ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one and zero.

Karen pulled her mouth off my cock and kissed me as she stroked my slippery spit-covered shaft. "Looks like you lost!" I said as I smiled. Keep your word? If not I will take Karen here and not make you do something you do not want to do with a man."

I lost and for the life of me I don't know how you stopped, but I will live up to my word." Sula said as she stood up and spread her legs putting her pussy in my face.

"Are you sure you want to do this as all you have told me you never wanted to have a man inside you and how it disgusts you to even think about it happening to you?" Karen asked her.

"I will fuck him. After all, it is just like a dildo, and with his trussed up there is nothing he can do but let me use him as a tool." Sula said as she squatted in my face and used her fingers and spread her cunt open for me to see.

"No don't go against your sexuality. If your a lesbian don't fuck me and keep yourself for Karen." Don't do this just because you lost a stupid bet." I told her as she lowered herself down till the tip of my cock was inches from her pussy.

"You really would rather I not fuck you cause I lost?" she asked as she lowered herself till I was just touching her open snatch. Too bad I am a woman of my word and you have to fuck me against your wishes. Now just stay hard till I cum and then we will untie you and you can fuck the others." she spat out in anger as she impaled herself on my slippery cock. Sula wrapped her arms around my neck as she kicked her feet out wide and sat down onto my shaft and her cheeks almost crushed my bloated balls against the deck and grunted as she was filled up by my cock.

Her eyes closed as she humped my cock and crushed her clit against my pubic bone and Karen knelt next to her. "Sula stop it your making a fool of yourself" Karen pleaded.

"God now I know why you fucked him." Sula moaned as she looked down between our bodies and humped hard."His cock is better than the little pricks at the club we always see." Sula started to sweat as her neck and face had become flush and I could feel her nectar flowing out of her and coating my balls as she was so hot and tight. I felt like I was in a tight hot sheath unlike another cunt I had fucked and to know I was the only cock she ever had in her life made me throb and my shaft grow larger around as more blood flowed to fill my shaft. Her hair was becoming wet as her nipples were fully engorged with blood and her areolas were dark brown with a reddish ting as her breathing was becoming shallow as she was almost panting as her body was reacting to my cock. I raised my hips as she started to use her feet to help her slip up and down on more of my shaft.

Karen leaned down and kissed Sula and said "A huge hard cock can be nice every once in a while can't it?" as she pinched Sula's left nipple and Linda knelt next to her on the other side and started raking her teeth across the other nipple between licking and sucking on it. Karen stepped behind Sula and pulled her back against her legs for support and told her "Just fuck him and enjoy the ride. I can see you fighting it now. Just let it happen and cum all over his cock. When he fills your cunt with his load we will make sure there is nothing left with a douche. Now just fuck like your body wants I promise you will love it as you explode." she bent down and kissed Sula.

I was throbbing as my cock felt like I was going to explode time after time, but I also wanted to make sure Sula was well fucked by my cock as she rode me. Her cunt was so tight and hot as the inner walls contracted tight around my thick veined shaft and the bulbous head was rubbing across the cervix as she threw her arms around my neck breathing hard as her entire chest and face flushed even deeper red as she was grunting "No I can't cum, no there is no way this cock gives me pleasure, no, no, no, no. Oh God YES!" as all her muscles in her stomach contracted and she threw her arms around my neck as her cunt clamped down hard around my not throbbing thick shaft.

I was about to blast my orgasm into her, but I tensed my body and lifted my hips driving myself deeper into Sula as she bit my shoulder and her nails dug into my shoulders. "Fuck, oh God fuck. Don't stop you fucker, God yes. I need your cock Fuck me like a bitch." Sula was grunting between her panting breath as she humped my cock. Karen saw biting her nipples as she fingered her pussy as Linda worked on Sula's tits.

I pressed my head back against the mast and Sula continued to ride me as her voice screamed. Karen pushed me down I need more of his cock in me I want all of his thick cock in me. I need to feel him as deep in my cunt as possible. God yes" as her body again went into convulsions and I thought to myself for a woman who never had a cock in her pussy she was cumming hard on mine. Sula leaned her head back and Karen spread her legs wide and lowered her cunt to Sula's face and Sula grabbed onto Karen's hips and Karen held Sula by the shoulders and squatted down onto the deck with Sula still fucking my cock. She was being pulled downward as Karen slowly lowered Sulla made the tip of my cock rub across the rough feeling patch of skin inside her cunt and Sula screamed out as loud as she could and her body shook as if she was having a seizure.