Sailing His Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Oh, you're being such a good boy for me." She sat behind him, spread her legs and pulled him down so he was sitting between them, as she teased his aching member, stroking it slowly, using his precum to keep it slick. What felt like perfect tits rested against his back.

She nibbled on his ear, and whispered in it, "can you feel the heat of my wet hot pussy against you ass?" Smack! Another slap cracked across his nuts making them ache, and his cock spit more precum out. "And you are getting so wet too." She began picking up her pace of stroking him. She could feel his member getting more engorged with blood, and could feel the shudders of his body, but before he could release, she let go and cracked her hand across his balls one more time.

"We can't have you doing that yet, now can we?" Her fingers danced up his stomach and onto his chest where she circled hiss nipples. She kissed down his neck and across his collar bone. She suddenly slapped his cock, causing a surprised gasp, an then she repeated it for good measure.

She stood up behind him, "Get on the floor, and on your knees."

He turned to face her and knelt, wishing he could see her body.

Sabine had lace panties, a garter belt attached to her stockings, and a matching bra. "Are you imagining how I look? " She asked.

"Yes."

"Then show me how much you want it," she grabbed him by the hair, forcefully pulling his face into the crotch of her panties, as she ground her pussy against his face.

"Do you want this pussy?. Do you like feeling how wet I am through my panties, while I smear it all over your face?" Her juices were smearing across his cheeks and lips.

No one had treated Charley like this in his entire life. It drove him wild to be treated like a purely sexual object.

She felt her lower her panties, slip them off and set them somewhere. He began tonguing her wet little pussy, licking around the labia, circling and lapping at her clit, as she pumped her hips like she was fucking his face. With a handful of hair she drove him into her hot moist slit. "That's it baby, you like pleasing me don't you? You like being used like a little sex toy?"

He pulled back to answer, but she pulled him back in so he couldn't. Instead a muffled "mmmmph" was all that came out.

"Mmm, that feels so good. Suck that little clit. Suck it hard."

His lips encompassed her clit. It was a little larger than some women's clits, so it made it easier to really work at. While sucking he'd occasionally flick his tongue over it. He was really getting into it, and given the juices leaking from her pussy and the tremors that shook her body, she was too. He could feel her muscles tighten, her hand gripped his hair pulling even harder as she cried out," oh my god, fuck...oooh, fuck yes baby, work that clit..." her hips shaking with his face buried in her pussy. "...fuck I'm cumming." After several shudders, her hand relaxed her grip on his hair, her waist stopped gyrating and he could feel her wet pussy pull away as she slumped and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"That was so good Charley." She gently removed his blindfold and in that moment Charley was overcome by how beautiful this woman was in front of him. "I love seeing a man on his knees, but for now come here," she extended her hand and pulled his, assisting him up. His cock throbbed, and it's slight curve upward was pointing right at her mouth as she sat at the edge of the bed. A string of precum was being pulled towards the floor by gravity. Her fingers scooped it, and she swirled it around his engorged head.

Grabbing his by his ass cheeks, she pulled him in, and began tonguing up and down his shaft. With her other hand she circled his balls, tickling across them, and then behind them she kneaded her finger along his perineum.

As he let out a light gasp, she enveloped his cock with her mouth, and taking a deep breath, took it all the way down to the base.

"Oh fuck, " he moaned.

She pulled back, sucked at his head, swirled her tongue over it, and again, plunged down on his entire member. Then she pulled back, reached up, grabbed his hair, and pulled him into her lips, pushing all the flavors of saliva and his excitement into his mouth, and dragging it across his tongue. "I'm sure you enjoyed that, but I'm afraid if I keep doing that you are going to explode, and we can't have that quite yet can we? At least not until I'm done getting what I want."

"And what do you want, Captain?"

"You're just going to have to find out..." she said, then patted her lap. "Lay across me, face down."

Awkwardly he responded by laying across her legs with his chest on her thighs, but she grabbed his ass hard and pulled him forwards until his hard, curved cock was pressing against her thigh and his ass hanging off the end of her lap.

"That's a good boy," she cooed at him. She reached behind her, opening a bottle and poured something on to her one hand.

Charley felt her coat his dick in the lube, slowly stroking him, and then Crack! A hard slap met his ass cheek. She hadn't held back and he winced a bit, and then on the up stroked, causing his cock to swell, another hard spank causing him to jump a little. She grabbed his sack and pulled, followed by a few quicker, and harder spanks.

Leaning over him to whisper in his ear, "You are mine now Charley. I own you. I own your job, I own your time, I own your desires, I own your body, I own your balls," she squeezed hard, causing him to wince, "I own this cock," a hard spank met his balls causing him to cry out a bit,"...oh, that's it baby, is mistress getting tough on you," another hard spank, this time, on his cock (that was now a constant stream of precum.) She scooped some with her dry, spanking hand, and inserted his wetness into his mouth. "Such a good little cum-eater. You like being my little cum-eating slut?"

Charley felt strange answering that question. Never had the thought of ingesting his own fluids been a turn on, nor had the thought of being a cum-eater ever been a term he would have gladly claimed. His thoughts and internal struggle were interrupted by another slap to his balls, again making him wince, and his cock drool.

" I asked you a question bitch!" She said harshly as she pulled hard on his balls.

"Yesss," he moaned.

Slap!

"Yes what?"

"Yes I like being mistress's little cum-eater. "

"That's right. Good boy."

Her hand slid back from his balls, along his perineum, making him twitch and squirm. Her fingers began circling his fuzzy, tight asshole.

"Mmm, what a tight little hole you have. Who's tight little hole is this," she asked.

Charley tried to contemplate his answer but his mind was overwhelmed at the sensation..."uh...."

Slap! She cracked his balls hard, causing them to ache.

"Mistress's little hole. My little hole belongs to you."

"Mmmm, that's a good little slut. Has anyone owned this little hole before?" She asked as he felt her finger slide into his squeezing little ring.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. "No, no one has ever touched me there."

"Is mistress going to break in her boy's nice virgin boypussy?"

"I don't know if I wan..."

Crack! An unforgiving slap met his balls, causing a tear to roll down his cheek.

"Listen you little whore, this is mistress's ass, and it's about what mistress wants. And I guarantee you will like what mistress wants."

"Yes..uhh uuh," his answer interrupted by her finger now sliding in and out of his ass, "yes mistress." The words barely made it out between gasps.

"Good boy."

She pulled out and replaced one finger with two, plunging back into him. A loud, "ohh-oo" came out, less masculine than he would have liked. He felt so vulnerable and controlled, but it turned him on. She curled her fingers, and then like some bolt shooting through him, his stomach tightened, his cock jumped...

"Mmm, does my boy like that? Do you like feeling all ashamed that you can't help but submit, while I own your ass?" Her fingers pressed hard into his spot as they massaged over it.

"Oh fuck, fuck yes, that feels so fucking good."

"'Mmm. You know if you don't cum, you are going to get to fuck my pussy next..."

Her other hand grabbed an asscheek squeezing, digging her fingernails in to his skin. She increased and thrusting pace, then her other hand grabbed his shaft, pumping up and down on it.

Charley's mind was begging itself not to cum, while everything else in him cried for release, the swelling tide feeling as if it would crest.

"Oh baby, don't cum, my pussy is so wet and I so want to feel you inside me. Don't cum baby."

Her rhythm on his cock increased speed. "Oh think about my tight little pussy getting violated by this dick. Me squeezing, feeling it grip down on you. Your hands playing with my tits."

"I fuck, I'm so close to cumming," Charley blurred out.

"Oh no you don't," she stopped stroking, but she kept pounding his ass with her fingers, hitting every nerve ending. "If you cum you won't get to fuck the nice, tight little pussy. It's been way too long since it's been made love to... she inserted another finger.

"Fuck...."

She moved her hand up across his hip and then grabbed the hair on the back of his head, pulling hard. Charley felt his asshole facing a full onslaught of her three fingers. Her knuckles pounding hard against his cheeks.

The moment hit Charley, his brain caught in a paradox of "Nooooo," and "yessssss...oh fuck yes." He couldn't take it any longer and yelled, "Oh, god, oh I'm fucking cumming.!" His back arched, his stomach palpitated, he gasped. Convulsions set in as his whole body trembled to the earthquake unleashed on him. His cock, spewing load after load on to her thigh. A guttural groan mixed "o" sounds repeated themselves...and after what seemed like one of the most intense orgasms, his body started to relax, but suddenly shudder again. Her fingers carefully retreated. A few more smaller quakes slowly subsided, and his now limp body, caught it's breath...until the thought that he had just cum and left..."Oh, fuck!"

She leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "Don't worry, I don't ever fuck on a first date," then kissed his cheek. She encouraged him to stand up, his body wobbling as he did so..."Oh, look at this mess you made," she said looking down at her thigh. "All this cum." She paused, looked him in the eye, and patted the bed for him to sit next to her.

"I'm sorry, I really did want to..." he began to plead. In response she put her finger to her lips and shushed him. Smiling, she began scooping up his cum from her leg and placing it in her mouth on her tongue. When she seemed to have gathered the last of it, she smeared it across his lips and pushed her fingers in his mouth dragging them across his tongue. She pushed him back on the bed, leaned over him and kissed him deeply forcing his load down his throat as he swallowed, and their tongues danced.

Pulling back, a glow was on her face, and a sincere smile. "I had fun tonight, and I don't think you minded one bit."

They both chuckled. She invited him into the covers and the night faded quickly for both.

12