All Comments on 'Saint Joan's School for Girls'

by Princess_VioletXxx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
To talk about a few things.

Firstly is about the obvious PC view this story has,namely how this was discussed by dealing with real problems in schools nowadays of like bullying and assault,and the lax prevention of holding bullies accountable,the discrimination Transgender People have to go thru.

Also the subject of Parental Unease like seen here,but thankfully Mom was pretty accepting but Dad was at first completely against this but after Dad found out the suicide rate was so high it scared him that he could lose his son/daughter,so Dad changed his tune and showed his son now daughter he loved her unconditionally and didn't want anything to happen to his daughter.

Now about Hailey and Katey basically making out just a few hours after they officially met,and those other girls that clearly wanted to take Hailey to her room,and whether she too was also a transgender we don't know but if she was then she will try to get Hailey in her bed.All-in-all being a Female Dorm will probably have a lot of the Girls change preferences namely a lot of lesbians including Hailey and Katey who are both transgendered girls but whether they go the full surgery to change down there is unclear but if they are comfortable with having their male parts then maybe not.

Finally about the PC topic it was very contreversial to talk about that but I commend the author tremendously for talking about that in the story,but it is good to know that transgenders have people looking out for them and they should have the right and freedom to be who they are.Thank you Princess_VioletXxx

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Need more of this school

KatiwantsKatiwants11 months ago

Wonderful story!!

woodseaveswoodseaves11 months ago

Lovely story, and a joy to read. I like that it's written Hailey's POV, nicely brings out her thoughts and emotions. I'm easily getting drawn into her story as she makes her way at St Joans, wondering what she and Katie will do.

And very nice treatment of some delicate issues

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460111 months ago

This had better be the beginning of a series, or what’s the point?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hey I quite like the gentle and romantic, as well as realistic, tint to your stories. I enjoyed this one so far but I also read the one about Brad and April (major missed opportunity not naming that one Farmhand In April :P ) in the past but only superficially. I've given that a better read after this story and I enjoyed it all the more for it. Hope that story gets continued at some point as well.

In regards to this one I hope some boys figure in it as well at some point, the protagonist does seem to be bi so it would work. I just prefer guy on tgirl content but I would probably keep track of this series even if that were not included. It is funny though that they separate students by sex when given the demographics a mixed population would lead to less teenage horniness. But it can be explained by the inertia of such a conservative institution.

While you have a gift for writing alluring tgirl protagonists and making them feel like real people. As well as believable plot that feels emotional I would say your sex scenes could stand to be a bit longer, so that people can be properly fired up ;)

Anyway great stuff overall hope we see more of you.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfern11 months ago

Just lovely and so vivid, sweetie. Touches my heart. Looking forward to the next chapter. xoxo, Di

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Such a realistic story. The feelings and emotions come through so clearly. This promises to be an awesome series and I look forward to seeing how things develop and the direction they take. Thanks for posting this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous