Saint Joan's School for Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the drive only lasting an hour it felt like an eternity. I tried to keep my mind focused on the landscape we were driving past, trying to keep myself distracted, but the miles of cornfield failed to yield my attention for long. My mind began to wander to all the worst possibilities. What if I looked manly compared to everyone else? What if this place was cruel? Would I be friendless like I always have been? While I was spinning internally I suddenly heard my mom announce our arrival.

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but this place was stunning! A huge sprawling campus stood before me, and shortly down the road a nearly identical campus stood. It was clear this was a state of the art campus. As we parked I noticed my parents were also equally as stunned by what they were seeing.

"I think this might be the first time the brochure understated the beauty of a place." my mom said laughing.

"I'll take that as a compliment" a young woman said with a cheery grin stepping forward, "Mrs Triss, dean of student services, and you are?"

"The Carson's. This is my uh daughter, Hailey." said my dad placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Ah yes, we've been expecting you. Well welcome to Saint's Joan's Christian Academy. As you may have noticed our school is officially two main campuses. Our girl's side here and the boy's side down there" she said gesturing to the nearby campus. We have split the campus in two in order to better socialize our transgender students with their own gender identity."

My mom nodded approvingly. My dad just sat there squinting his eyes, "So everyone here is like Hailey?"

"Oh no sir, actually only about 10% of our student body is transgender. The rest here are homosexual or bisexual in some form. I should also warn the campuses are segregated for a reason." She said turning her attention to me, "Outside of special events it is absolutely forbidden for any girls to go over to the boy's side, and vice versa."

"Special events?" My dad repeated trying his best to keep up with the conversation.

"Correct, we occasionally have assemblies as well as our winter formal and prom for our juniors and seniors. All are to attend those events."

Mom nodded while dad still squinted trying to process everything.

"Perhaps a tour of the campus is in order?"

"Oh that would be great Mrs. Triss"

She lead the three of us all over campus. Indicating our gymnasium with an indoor pool, our cafeteria which already had some good food cooking in the back from what I could see, the main hall with plenty of classrooms, and finally took us to our dorm.

"All of this stuff looks so modern and nice. I've never seen a campus this nice in well... Anywhere!"

"Why thank you Mrs. Carson. Yes we received a very generous sum from several donors. Ending hunger and homelessness and these people would keep their purse strings wound tight, promise a way to keep LGBT kids out of their schools and suddenly you've got a blank check. Seems homophobia makes people do some crazy things" she said with a bit of spite at the end.

My parents exchanged awkward looks, meanwhile I was still enthralled at the living quarters around me. We approached a small desk with a haggard looking woman behind it, sorting a comically large stack of paperwork.

"This is Ms. Smith. We have a 24/7 person who mans the desk here so if you are ever in need of something Hailey don't hesitate to ask."

The woman began shuffling through some papers, "Hailey, Hailey Carson I presume?" I nodded and she handed me a paper, "Dorm 4 room 2, you'll have a roommate by the way." She handed me a key.

Arriving in the dorm common area I was further taken back, there were very comfy couches and a TV playing some sort of British show about people on an island. A beautiful full kitchen sat in the corner again with state of the art equipment. Nearby two girls were milling about and came over smiling when they saw me.

"Hi! I'm Tressa and this is my friend Taylor."

"Hailey"

"Nice to meet you" quickly taking my hand and shaking it before I had the chance to react, "God isn't this place gorgeous?"

I nodded honestly, "It's beautiful."

My dad gestured over to a door with a number 2 on it.

"Oh uh guess this is my room."

"You should come and hang with us out here once you're settled" said Taylor

"Yeah totally," quipped Tressa "We'd love to have you." she smiled slyly giving me a look I'd never seen before.

My dad ushered me away as I smiled. Not even ten minutes on campus and I already had two people who liked me. Maybe it really would all be okay. My room was pretty barren. Two plain beds, a dresser by each of them along with a walk in closet between, and a private but spacious bathroom.

"This is your room, you may decorate it in accordance with your dorm guide" she said tapping the paper I held in my hands "The bathroom is a full bath, however there is a communal bathroom down the hall with showers if this one is busy and you need it. Well Hailey it's a pleasure. I'll let you start getting settled in."

She left me with my mom and dad. They each gave me a hug telling me they love me dearly. After promising my mom that I would I would call her plenty she gave me one last kiss on the cheek and left. I spun around in the privacy of my bedroom and fell onto my bed giggling slightly. This was my first true taste of independence and I was loving it. I settled on the farther bed and began to pack away my clothes. Most of it was simple school clothing, however I had been told we were allowed out on weekends to the nearby town, so I brought along some casual clothing too. While I was getting unpacked I could hear the dorm room grow gradually louder with commotion. Seems that even more students were arriving.

Just as I was wondering when my roommate would arrive my door opened revealing a gorgeous blonde girl who's hair fell down well past her shoulders. Her sky blue eyes looked around and settled on me smiling nervously, "Oh! Hi! Umm... I'm Katie!"

"Hailey" I said smiling and standing up gently shaking her hand in mine.

She shook it and stood there looking around biting her lip. I smiled, "Nervous"

"A little. This is my first time in such a place." It was at this point I noticed a tinge of a southern accent. "I'm uh, not from this state if that ain't obvious, bit far from home." She laughed nervously.

I suppose I never thought to consider it but we may well be the only school like this in the country. Lotta these girls may have come from very far. I gave her a gentle hug and reassured her trying to make her feel at ease. She seemed to breathe a little easier and settled into unpacking her own stuff. We made small talk. Apparently she was from a small farm on the outskirts of Austin, Texas. She had seven other siblings, all of them boys. When I asked however why she came here she got nervous and mumbled something about not wanting to talk about it.

As we were unpacking I saw her take some pill bottles to the bathroom med cabinet and do a double take, "I umm, I don't mean to pry, but is that estradiol and spiro?" When I nodded yes in confirmation she sighed smiling a bit and revealed her own medications, also being Estradiol and spironolactone.

"Ha! I was so nervous I'd have to explain this to a cis gal, didn't even realize you were like me."

I smiled to myself. Holy shit she thought I was a cis girl. Do I really pass that well? I guess she hadn't been paying too much attention, but still!

"No way! You have an Xbox!"

I nodded and smiled up at her, "You play?"

"Well I try, seven brothers means there's a lot of fighting over who gets to play."

"Well, you're welcome to it anytime you want Katie!"

She sat on her bed and smiled to herself. It was at that moment I noticed her guitar case.

"You play?"

"Yeah" Katie said twirling her hair, "It calms me when I'm feeling sad or dysphoric or any of them other icky feelings."

"Can I hear you play?"

"Oh!" She said shuffling her feet, "Well I usually don't play in front of others, but alright..." she said seeing my little pouty face.

She opened up the case and pulled out a sky blue guitar. It looked visibly ages but very well maintained. After a bit of tuning she began to strum and play gentle tunes. It didn't sound like a song, but a very beautiful collection of cords. It was like she was translating her feelings into her cords, and I could understand exactly what she was feeling. It felt safe and comforting. I saw her expression fade into a mindless smile as if she was disassociating, lost in her music.

I enjoyed watching her, she seemed to play so effortlessly and I felt comfortable just listening. I looked more at her, her beautiful hair and face. Her eyes that were so pretty. She was undeniably a very pretty girl and I started to realize maybe I was even a little attracted to her.

A knock came from our door snapping us both out of our daydream.

Tressa poked her head in, "Hey y'all! We ordered pizza! Come out if ya want any."

Realizing just how hungry I was at that moment I sprang up, Katie following close behind and went to the kitchen. Four other girls joined us lounging around and enjoying pizza. We all enjoyed talking and chatting, occasionally making comments about Love Island. It was the first time I really felt like I belonged, and seeing Katie's smile it seemed like I wasn't the only one. Eventually Tressa stood and announced and stated she had some important things to announce.

"First, I just wanted to say welcome girls to Saint Joan's" there was a cheer from all of us.

"Now I've been told I was assigned dorm leader, so I figured it was appropriate to set some ground rules."

"Number one. Everyone clean up after yourself. This is a beautiful place and I don't want to see anyone fouling it up on my watch." We all nodded in affirmation.

"Second, quiet hours are after 10:00. Stay up as long as you want, but please be quiet and respectful for those wanting to study or sleep." Again we all nodded.

"Third." This time she got more of a serious tone, "You all should know by now but Saint Joans prides itself on being an inclusive place to all LGBT Christian student. With that being said any form of discrimination or shaming anyone for gender or sexuality will absolutely not be tolerated. We were all either born boys or like pussy, and if that bothers you you know where the door is."

Everyone murmured in agreement. I sighed smiling very happy happy to feel so accepted.

"Alright, well that's all I wanted to say. It's 9:00 right now so feel free to do what you want for the next hour."

We all resumed our chatting and Katie came over softly tapping me on the shoulder, "Wanna go back to our room?" She asked fiddling with her skirt.

I got up following her, "Everything alright."

"Oh yeah! I just wanted to play a little." She said chuckling and I rolled my eyes smiling, "I only got the one controller so we can take turns of you want."

She smiled and nodded.

"Alright uh, how about GTA?"

"Oooh, I haven't played that before." Said Katie.

"Oh you'll love it." I smiled and patted my bed inviting her to sit next to me.

The next few minutes were spent with Katie driving around, squealing every time she did something illegal.

"Ah! I accidentally hit a person!"

I giggled, "Ope, now you got the cops after you!"

We giggled together until she died in the shootout.

"Ah, this game is hard! Show me how to play Hailey?"

I took the controller and showed her all the tricks I'd learned over the years, staying alive much linger than her. Over time however I noticed her start to lose focus, instead eyeing me up and down. I just continued to play as I felt her place her hand on my thigh.

I tried not to think anything of it and kept playing, she started to rub up and down, moving steadily up my skirt, "Hailey?" Finally I couldn't ignore it and turned to face her. Her pretty face was only inches from mine and I immediately felt flush.

"D..Do you like me Hailey?"

I lost focus and looked into her gorgeous blue eyes and nodded gently. She smiled and leaned in closely kissing me gently on the lips.

I kissed her back, feeling her soft lips on mine, holy fuck I'm into girls! I mean I knew that, I liked girls before, but I like girls as a girl! Not as a boy. Wait, that makes me a lesbian doesn't it?

My mind kept racing as I felt her hand continuously slide from my skirt, up my tummy, and to my flat chest. She softly thumbed over my nipples which immediately responded.

I began to do the same with hers and noticed hers felt slightly different. As if sensing what I wanted she pulled away and removed her top discretely revealing her puffy little nipples and a hint of developing mounds.

"I just started HRT a couple weeks ago." confessed Katie.

"I started mine a week ago." I said revealing mine which still unfortunately looked normal.

She smiled, "Guess this means we get to develop together" She bent down and licked one of my nipples causing me to gasp audibly.

"Tender aren't they, I noticed that too, it only gets more sensitive here on out." she kept licking at them and eventually began to suck, causing me to gasp audibly moaning slightly.

She pulled away and showed hers off, "Wanna taste sweetie?" I nodded and immediately belt down, licking and sucking on her gorgeous teat as she ran her fingers delicately through my hair. She began producing similar moans as mine as she started to run her finger down between my legs.

Up until this point I had been nervous, but I invitingly spread my legs reaching down to play with hers too. She softly ran her finger up and down outside of my panties as I did the same.

Within minutes we became a moaning duo, squealing with pleasure as softly as possible not wishing to break our noise ordinance. We kissed each other playing with our tongues between us, as we continued to rub each other's privates.

"O..Oh Hailey that's wonderful." She slid her panties down and flipper her skirt up fully revealing her member, I proceeded to do the same watching her delicately grabbing my little gock and stroking it softly, I did the same ramping up in intensity.

"F..Fuck Katie. O..Oh I think.."

"I'm gonna cum Hailey", She said completing my sentence.

Without warning she ramped it up and stroked as hard as she could. My involuntary squeal was muffled by her bringing me into a kiss, as I proceeded to match her pace.

I couldn't bare it anymore and I came, moaning into her kiss and letting a small dribble of cum run out of me. Moments later I could feel the same from her.

She broke away and looked at me, breathing hard for a few moments to catch her breath. She looked at my hand covered in her cum and brought it to her mouth, licking and sucking on it seductively, offering her own hand to let me do the same, licking it clean and pulling her into a kiss, slowly stringing the cum between our tongues. She pulled away and looked me up and down, giving me a kiss on the cheek before saying "Welcome to Saint Joan's" and returning to her own bed collapsing straight into it. With me following in my own bed moments later.

12