Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 05

Story Info
Sam takes a huge leap of faith.
25.2k words
4.94
4k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
765 Followers

Day 5, Friday:

I stretched out and felt so relaxed that I was almost purring. It was early and there was still a good hour before my alarm was due to go off but I had gone to bed so early last night that I was well and truly ready to start the day. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom where I looked myself over while I waited for the shower to warm up. I could see my pussy was still puffy and glistening. I loved the way it looked when I was horny all the time. I ran my fingers lightly over the recently exposed flesh and felt a tingle begin. As I ran my fingers back up I noticed there were a couple of light prickles where the hair had begun to re-emerge already. It made me understand that there was a lot of upkeep to this look and shaving was going to have to be an almost daily thing or I would have to get waxed.

I grabbed my razor for now and set to work. I made sure I was extremely thorough and found several longer hairs that I had missed the first time I did this. As I was new to doing this, I found it very awkward to do and was pretty much operating by feel because I didn't have a mirror in the shower. I rinsed and again was surprised by just how good it felt to be so smooth and slippery like this. I completely understand now why women went to all the effort and did this.

When I stepped out of the shower, I dried myself and then used the towel to wipe the steam off the mirror so I could inspect my handy work. I have to admit that I love the way my pussy looks when shaved. My damp, puffy lips were on full display. My sensitive little clit, trying to peek out for some attention. I lightly ran my fingers over the smooth flesh then applying a little pressure, I separated the lips and stared at my spread pussy. I knew everyone was shaped a little differently and that no two women looked alike but I had to admit that a freshly shaved, wet pussy looked delicious.

I wondered, not for the first time this week, just how it would feel to kiss a pussy. To run my tongue over those smooth lips and to slip it in between them, tasting another woman's cum for the first time. How different to me would she taste? Would I enjoy it or would it turn me off? I think I knew the answer to that question at least; it was something I wanted to try and the thought of it was turning me on like crazy. It would be a shock if I didn't thoroughly enjoy it.

I licked my fingers and then watched them in the mirror as I slowly teased around the entrance to my pussy, gently teasing my pussy until I couldn't hold off any longer and slid one of my fingers inside myself. I slowly fucked my pussy with my finger and then watched as it glistened when I removed it from myself. I raised my finger to my mouth and moaned as I tasted my cum. I licked every drop from it and went back for more. I kept going back for more and I couldn't decide whether I enjoyed the taste, the sensation or the fantasy of eating pussy more. It didn't take very long at all for me to cum and almost as much as the orgasm itself, I enjoyed watching my body writhe and the look on my face as I did. It was almost an out-of-body experience, as though I was someone else watching me cum.

I cleaned up yet again and then went and got the wet sheets off the bed. I added them to the clothes I wore yesterday and carried them downstairs. I didn't bother getting dressed yet because I was really coming to enjoy the sense of freedom and confidence I got when I walked around naked.

I put my washing in the machine naked, I made my breakfast and ate it naked, I got my lunch organised and everything ready to go naked. I looked at the clock and saw I had plenty of time but I was pretty much done and ready to go for the day. I went back upstairs and decided to make the bed with fresh clean sheets now rather than wait until tonight when I would no doubt be tired and annoyed at myself for not having done it now. I returned to the laundry and noticed that the washing machine was almost finished. I washed my breakfast dishes, another task I would normally leave until the evening, and then returned to the laundry. I picked up the basket and loaded the freshly washed items into it, opened the back door and was three steps past the backdoor into the yard when I felt the cooler morning air on my skin and remembered I was completely naked.

I froze and almost sprinted back inside when the thought occurred to me that it didn't matter. Who was going to see me out here anyway? Sure, there were a few houses that overlooked my yard but what were the chances that one of the neighbours was looking out here anyway? And if they were, well... good. I wanted to be seen. The thought of one of my neighbours getting all turned on and watching me hang out the washing naked was hot. And if they didn't like it? Well, don't look into your neighbour's yard then. I know, this was a massive turnaround in attitude from how I had felt about it yesterday but it showed how quickly my mind set was changing.

I deliberately took my time hanging out the washing. Bending over but keeping my knees straight as I pulled each item out of the basket and feeling the cooler air on my freshly shaved pussy and ass. It was so hot to imagine the neighbours watching me and masturbating while I stood naked out here. Now that I had done this once I knew I was going to do it again, it was so exciting. Eventually, I could pretend no more and I had to go inside.

As soon as the back door was closed, I ran my hands over my naked flesh. Imagining the neighbours looking at me and masturbating at the sight of my naked body was wildly intense. I forced myself to stop though, I had already cum twice that I was aware of and most likely had in my sleep as well. I was very thirsty and decided that I needed to give myself a rest or I was never going to make it to work. I took a deep calming breath and got myself a drink of water.

I returned upstairs where I put on the clothes I was going to wear for the day. I slid my skirt up and over my thighs and pulled up the zip at the side. No need to worry about what panties I was going to wear today though. I took the shirt I planned on wearing out of the cupboard and wondered if I could get away with going braless as well. I put the shirt on and went for a look in the mirror. I loved the way it looked but there was no way I would get away with wearing that. The shirt was quite thin and the colour of my nipples and aureole were immediately visible, not to mention how my hard nipples pushed at the material. Reluctantly I went to find a bra.

After digging through the drawer, I found a bra that I had once worn for an ex-boyfriend on a weekend away. I hadn't worn it often since because it wasn't the most practical bra I owned but I had to admit, it did look very nice on me. It was a white lace bra that covered just enough to be considered decent but left enough on display to be very sexy. I put it on followed by the shirt and had another look in the mirror.

It was now obvious I was wearing a bra and a nice lacy one at that but unless the light hit just right you could no longer see my nipples. Overall, I thought it was professional-looking work attire but, at the same time it was also quite sexy. Once I put my jacket on over it, no one would be any wiser. The weather had been hot and I knew that the train ride would be a bit uncomfortable with my jacket on but it wouldn't be unbearable and as soon as I was at work, I would be able to take the jacket off again.

I applied the finishing touches, put my shoes on, grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I walked through my gate and almost straight into one of my neighbours who had just come out to walk their dog. I jumped in shock at the close encounter and then laughed at my response.

"Oops! Sorry about that. Off in another world this morning."

He laughed as well but there was something in his eyes. He looked me over in the way men do when they think they are being subtle.

"I noticed."

The smile that crossed his face seemed to say something more than a friendly good morning or mirth at my reaction to nearly running into him. I smiled and nodded as I wasn't sure what to say.

"Well, yes, I guess I should get going, I have a train to catch. I hope you have a lovely day."

"You too. Mine's been great so far."

I turned and walked off but I could feel his eyes on me the whole block. I kept replaying his responses in my mind.

"I noticed."

What did he notice though? My clumsiness or my nudity in my backyard?

"You too, mine's been great so far."

Why has it been so great? Was it because he watched me hanging out my clothes naked? Part of me wanted to know exactly what he meant and part of me liked not knowing, and wondering at what he had seen.

I mused on this as I strolled to the train station. Because I had started so early this morning, I was able to take my time and stroll casually to the train station instead of the usual rush. It was a beautiful morning and I was enjoying starting the day in such a casual manner. Maybe I should get up earlier every day.

I was once again enjoying the feeling of the morning air on my bare skin. I could see myself getting very used to never wearing underwear if I could avoid it. Hell, I would like to walk around naked but unless I could find a nudist beach or something like it then my chances of that were slim. Besides, at least half the thrill was the taboo nature of it and if everyone was doing it, then it would lose a lot of the excitement.

I descended into the subway once more and strolled onto the platform. I looked around and saw several familiar faces that I saw every day but none of them were the face I was looking for. I went and stood in my usual spot and waited for the train. I could feel that familiar sensation you get when you know someone is watching you and I glanced around. There he was, my fellow traveller but something was off. He gave me a look of recognition but one that was also embarrassed. I wouldn't have approached him regardless, he usually approached me and today he was acting like he didn't want to see me. Then it became very apparent why.

A woman approached him who obviously knew him and it became obvious almost immediately that this was his wife. She seemed happy to be with him, almost excited as though going into the city was an adventure. Maybe she didn't get to spend much time with him or get to go into the city very often. I wasn't judging her negatively at all, quite the opposite really, I thought it was cute that she was happy to be out with her husband. I was willing to bet she had no idea that her husband had cum in his pants while rubbing his cock against my ass very recently. I wonder if she has been reaping the benefits of me sending her husband home with fantasies and blue balls most nights this week.

He glanced over at me while she was distracted by something and he was blushing even harder. I don't know what he expected me to do but the last thing I would ever do is cause a nasty scene. I had no interest in stealing him away from her. I was not a homewrecker and I had absolutely nothing against him or her. They are strangers to me and will remain that way.

The one thing it did do was put a full stop to my teasing him though. That game was a lot of fun but it was over now. It was an introduction to a new me and I was grateful for that, they were memories I would cherish forever, just as I hoped he would hang on to those memories in the same way. A lot of what had happened would feed my fantasies for some time to come but it was only the first phase of finding the new me and phase one was now over.

The train pulled up and I got on my usual carriage and sat in my usual seat. I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was directing his wife to a different carriage and I felt nothing but relief.

I grabbed my book out of my bag and began to read it without pretending for the first time all week. It was a very quiet trip into the city and I remembered why I brought a book. I had forgotten how boring the trip could be and a part of me missed the excitement of the rest of the week. I doubt my commute would ever be the same again.

The train pulled into the city station and I had already put my book in my bag. I stood waiting for the door to open before the train had even come to a complete stop. The moment they slid apart I was out the door and walking towards work. My fellow traveller was all but forgotten already as I thought about Stefan and the day ahead.

I could feel my nerves and excitement ascending at the same rate as the elevator and by the time I walked through the open office door, I was physically shaking. All I could think about was the way I had left Stefan last night. I was still shocked I had done such a thing and because he was on the phone at the time he couldn't say anything. I was about to find out whether or not it was a smart thing to do.

I procrastinated a little as I put my jacket over the back of my seat, started my computer running and then stood around waiting for the coffee to brew. Finally, when the coffee machine was finished and I had made our cups of coffee I could delay no more.

I knocked on his office door and entered. Once again, he was standing in front of that amazing view and staring out into space at nothing that was out there. He didn't even respond to my entering the room until I put his cup on his desk and cleared my throat. He jumped, clearly startled by my presence.

"Oh, sorry, Sam. I was on a completely different planet just then."

Judging by the way he was now blushing wildly, I wondered if that planet had us both naked on it. I certainly hoped so. I smiled at him then picked up his coffee and handed it to him. There was a moment when our fingers touched and I felt an electric charge go through me. Our fingers lingered for a moment as we each savoured the sensation of each other's touch. A lot was said and promised in that touch.

We looked into each other's eyes for a lot longer than we normally would and I could feel his longing there, which was equally matched by my own desire. Stefan turned away again and resumed staring out the window. I waited for a few seconds then concluded that he wasn't going to say anything else.

I picked up my coffee and took a drink as I too looked out the window at nothing in particular. There was a long silence spinning out between us but it wasn't entirely uncomfortable. Eventually, though I had to move. I turned and began to walk towards the office door. I was about halfway there when I heard his voice.

"What are we doing, Sam?"

I turned around and faced him. He looked frustrated and confused and I wanted to make it right for him. I was feeling confused too but I guess it was something we need to thrash out now.

"What exactly do you mean, Stefan? Are you talking about work or the ahh, awkward tension between us right now?"

"Yes."

He smiled at his little joke and continued.

"Both I guess, because one affects the other."

I sighed, knowing that in some ways it was a relief to finally be confronting this but at the same time it was terrifying. He looked at me as though he expected an answer but I had no idea what I was going to say until the words began tumbling out of my mouth.

"Stefan, I don't know what I'm doing. I mean, I do but at the same time I don't, There are things that I want, things that I didn't know that I wanted and to be honest it's all a bit scary for me. The consequences are pretty extreme and I just don't know what to do."

I looked at him, hoping for a measure of understanding but all I got was more confusion from him.

"I'm sorry, Sam, but you are just going to have to level with me here and I promise to be completely honest with you in return. If what I think you are getting at is right then I need to be one hundred percent sure before I say what I want to say."

I laughed and shook my head. We were both making this way more difficult than it needed to be to try and protect ourselves.

I took a deep breath and thought, here goes everything then.

I steadied myself and looked up into his eyes. Those warm, brown, liquid-chocolate eyes that I wanted to melt into.

"Stefan, I am attracted to you. A lot. I mean, I struggle to keep my mind straight around you, you do things to me and you make me feel like I want you to do more things to me. I want you, more than I have ever wanted anyone, but that comes with a whole lot of problems. I don't want to ruin a good work environment, I don't want to lose my job, I don't want to embarrass you, and I don't want you to feel awkward around me. I... I... I..."

Whatever I was going to say next was lost as Stefan closed the distance between us, slid his arm around my waist and pulled me in tight against him. I was lost in those big brown eyes as they drew closer then his lips were on mine and my eyes closed. I could feel every place that his body touched mine and I wanted more. My arms went around him and drew him in even tighter against me. I could feel his cock swelling in his pants against my lower stomach and I wanted to lift my skirt and climb onto him.

His kiss was intense and there was a lot of pent-up arousal in it, just as much as there was in mine. I wanted him so bad, wanted him inside me. My pussy was practically salivating and pulsing with desire. I didn't care about foreplay or anything else, I was never going to be more ready for him than I was right now. I impatiently reached for his fly and began to slide it down. My hand was inside his pants, trying to tug his underwear out of the way when he stopped kissing me.

I looked up at him pleading, I was no longer too proud to beg, I needed him. He stepped back, holding me at arm's length.

"Please. Please don't stop, Stefan. I want this, I need this."

"Oh, god. You are making this so hard, Sam. I want you too, but is this the right place? I want to make love to you."

I was beside myself. If this didn't happen now I was going to explode.

"You can make love to me later. Right now, though. I have to have you inside me. Please, don't make me beg, Stefan."

He sort of sagged, his shoulders slumping.

"There's so much at stake here, Sam. I don't want just a quick fling."

"Neither do I and yes, we have a lot to discuss about this. For now, though, I need this to happen. I promise you I will have a sensible conversation with you about it, about us, afterwards but for now, will you please fuck me?"

"You want to be fucked in an office? In front of a large window where people could see what's happening?"

A shiver ran through me as the anticipation built. I saw his face change as he thought about it and it went from slight amazement to dark erotic lust as his own excitement over the idea increased.

"Fuck, yes! If it helps I can lock the office door."

I was already walking as I said it. I snibbed the door and turned around to face him. I reached up and began undoing the buttons of my shirt. I took a step towards him and pulled my shirt open. I slid it down off my shoulders and threw it over the back of the chair. Keeping eye contact with him, I reached behind me and undid my bra. This was no slow tease. I pulled my bra off and threw it in the direction of the chair as well. A growl came from Stefan as he ogled my half-naked body. I took a few more steps towards him and slid down the zip on the side of my skirt. It fell to the floor where I left it as I stepped out of it and stalked as sexily as I could towards him, completely naked except for my heels.

I had broken through the remaining dregs of his sense of decency and he was beginning to undo his belt. I took another step closer and his button and fly were undone, another step and he was undoing his shirt. I finally got to see his fit physique in the flesh and it was glorious. As I walked I could feel my cum coating my thighs I was so wet. Another step and his pants slid down his thighs, exposing his rigid cock to me for the first time. I wanted to drop to my knees and take him in my mouth but there was just too much urgency for any niceties or foreplay now. I closed the distance between us and his hands went around my naked waste. He pulled me to him and I felt his rock-hard cock as it twitched and throbbed between us. I felt the slipperiness of his pre-cum as it smeared over my belly. His hands slid down and grabbed my ass. He lifted me as though I weighed nothing and my legs went around his waste. He lowered me slowly, his eyes boring into mine, and I felt the head of his cock line up with my open pussy. Then he was inside me. Not just the tip, but deep inside me.

yakboy69
yakboy69
765 Followers