Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the most intensely erotic yet nerve-wracking thing I had ever experienced. Had I been asked if I would agree to this I would most likely have said no but here I was, thoroughly enjoying every second with a seemingly endless orgasm bubbling away in me as Stefan had his face practically buried in my ass. His tongue would slip down and tease my pussy, suck my lips and cum into his mouth then come back up over my ass hole, tickling it gently as he went. Then he would return down to my pussy.

I knew some people enjoyed giving oral sex, I was one of them. My previous boyfriends had had varying degrees of enthusiasm for it, none, however, had gone at it with the vigour and obvious delight that Stefan was. Although it was unexpected and probably something I would have baulked at before there was no denying just how good it felt. Not just physically good, although it was fucking amazing, but to be practically worshipped like this was incredible. The way he took such delight in making me feel so good, was something beyond anything I was used to.

He began to kiss his way slowly up my back. He gently bit, nibbled, kissed and touched every part of me. His hands explored gently as much as his mouth did until he reached my neck. He trailed kisses along my spine right up to my hairline. The further he went the more I could feel his cock touching my thighs, getting closer and closer. I needed him inside me and my hips were already making involuntary humping motions trying to get him inside me. I felt the head of his cock just brushing my opening but maddeningly not going in. It was a cruel tease. I was moaning in desire and frustration.

"Fuck me, Stefan. I need you inside me."

I could hear the smirk in his husky voice as he deliberately rubbed his cock against me.

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Oh, God, don't tease me, just take meeeeee ooohhhh!"

I let out a deep and lustful moan as the entire length of his cock slid easily into me. He didn't stop until he physically couldn't go any further. He held there for a moment while we both adjusted to the feeling and I felt deliciously full. Then, slowly, he began to pull out until he was almost completely out of me then he thrust his cock back home. My ass was cushioning his hips as he thrust into me over and over again. It felt incredible but it was not what I needed. I loved the feeling of his cock pounding in and out of me but I wanted it deeper and my butt just wouldn't allow for that. I needed a change of position.

"Stop for a minute."

Stefan stopped immediately and pulled out of me. The sudden emptiness made me feel sad and somehow incomplete for a moment. He lifted his weight off me and rolled to the side. I looked across at him and saw the look of worry on his face. I smiled at him to let him know I was fine.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

I chuckled.

"God, no. Not at all, I just want to do something different now."

I pushed his shoulder and he rolled over onto his back. I got up on my knees and leaned over him. I kissed his lips, tasting myself on him and it sent a shiver through my body. I kissed my way down his chest, paying attention to his small hard nipples along the way, then down over his tight stomach until the tip of his cock, still wet with my cum bumped into my cheek. I took his cock gently in one hand and licked just the tip. I was rewarded with a mixture of fresh pre-cum as well as my own cum. I licked it all up then took him into my mouth. I gently sucked on him as my tongue went to work and as his hips began to thrust I bobbed my head in time, allowing him to gently fuck my mouth.

He got a bit carried away and began to hit the back of my throat. I gagged slightly and immediately changed my hand position around the base of his cock so he couldn't go too deep. After a few more minutes I could hear him moaning but I didn't want him to cum in my mouth this time. I released his cock and began to pay attention to his balls. Kissing all around them and gently sucking them.

I sat upright and smiled at him again. He smiled back and although neither of us said anything, a lot seemed to be said in that moment. I moved my leg over his and positioned his cock at my opening. I slowly began to sink down onto him and it felt wonderful to have him back inside me.

Because of the change of position, it felt like he was bigger than before. Both times previous that I had had his cock inside me it was from behind, this time with me on top there was nothing at all to hinder the depth and he filled me almost to the point of being uncomfortable. If he was any longer at all he would have been pushing too hard against my cervix. At this depth, the head of his cock would brush against it every time I bounced down onto him and it felt amazing. It was almost like he was tailor-made for me.

I bounced up and down on him until my thighs began to ache and then I sat there with him filling me for a moment while I caught my breath. I stared down at him, quietly amazed that he had lasted so long, but then he had already cum twice today. I wondered if he would perhaps not be able to a third time. He didn't seem keen to stop though. He was looking up at me with a smile and a slight look of awe on his face.

"Did you know, Sam, that this is the most beautiful vision I have ever seen?"

I felt myself blushing.

"Don't be silly."

His face turned serious.

"I am being deadly serious. Seeing you, in all your naked glory and wild beauty. Your face rosy, hair streaming around you like a dark halo, flushed with pleasure and it's me that you want. I almost can't believe my luck."

I was surprised, more than surprised. How could one man, that has so much, feel so unworthy? I don't mean the money, either, although I am sure that would only add to the list of women who wanted him. He was very attractive, fit, and healthy, and had a good sense of style and aesthetics, a good sense of humour and taste. He was well-educated, intelligent and very easy to talk to. How is it possible that someone who had all this saw so much in me?

"I think that you think far too little of yourself, Stefan. It's me that should feel honoured that you would even want to have dinner with me."

"I want so much more than dinner with you, Sam."

"Good, because I plan on being here for breakfast too."

We both chuckled but then I began to move and it was as much to take some of the intensity out of the conversation as it was because it felt great having him inside me. I slowly rocked my hips back and forth like I was riding one of those old electric rocking horses you used to see out the front of supermarkets. His eyes rolled back momentarily from the pleasure of it and I discovered that if I angled my hips just right then the head of his cock brushed back and forth over my cervix as his pubic hair ground against my clit. I could feel a mighty orgasm building and building and this time I wanted it to completely engulf me, both of us.

There was nothing quick about it, it rose slowly, each stroke building it a little higher. It was small increments but each one very noticeable and equally as pleasant as the one before. It reached a point where I didn't think it could possibly go any higher, but it did. Over and over it was pushed beyond what I thought was humanly possible until it burst over me, showering me in an electrical current of bliss. At the same time, or maybe because of it, Stefan's cock swelled inside of me and he threw his head back and moaned ecstatically. I fell forward onto him, embracing him, wanting to feel his body touching as much of mine as possible as I twitched and shuddered through a thunderous orgasm.

My last conscious memory of the day was breathing heavily, smelling the scent of Stefan's body and the smell of our love making and feeling his heart pounding in his chest against mine.