Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arched my back and moaned as he handled me like I weighed nothing He moved me around like I was a five-foot-tall waif instead of the Amazonian six foot two woman I am. His hands were holding my ass and sliding me up and down on his gloriously hard cock. It had been so long since I had been fucked properly that his cock felt huge as my pussy tried to grip it and pull him in deeper. Not so big that it hurt but I felt super full when I bottomed out on him. It didn't take very long but he held me up and fucked me consistently until I was a quivering, dripping mess, as I came over and over again. Our bodies were covered in sweat and my cum and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Stefan held me as we both tried to catch our breath. I was panting and he was kissing and biting my neck. I couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet but he was still hard as a rock and I could feel him throbbing inside me. I wondered if he was taking a break to catch his breath as much as to prolong his own orgasm.

"Is this what you wanted, Sam? Did you want my cock inside you?"

"Oh, God, yes!"

"You want to fuck in front of the window where everyone can see you?"

"Yes, oh yes, put me on display, please."

He shifted my weight and lifted me off his cock. He lowered me gently to my feet, which were very wobbly at this point. He kissed me deep and hard then turned me around to face the window.

He directed me over to the window and I placed my hands up on the glass. He pushed my feet apart with his leg then placed his hands on my hips to pull them back against him. Because I was wearing heels he didn't need to lower himself down at all, he just used one hand to guide his cock into me. I felt the head of his cock split my lips apart but he held it there, just teasing me with it. I wasn't having that though. I needed him back inside me. I pushed back against him and I moaned again as he sank into me. His hands went to my ass and kneaded my cheeks as he began a slow rhythm in and out.

It felt glorious, physically and mentally I was on another planet. I hoped at least someone was outside this window watching my tits sway and bounce as Stefan pounded into my body. Just the thought of someone watching me get hammered so deeply and maybe stroking their cock or playing with their pussy as they watched me getting fucked pushed me over the edge into the biggest orgasm I had had in a very long time. I cried out loud and began to convulse just as Stefan moaned as well. I felt his cock swell inside me and I knew he was pumping his cum deep inside me and that made my orgasm grow even more until my vision started to go black around the edges. There was a ringing sound in my ears and I couldn't even breathe properly. The wave of energy that flowed over me, through me, was mind-blowing. Every hair on my body stood on end, my scalp prickled, and then I lost the ability to remain standing.

A strange sense of awareness washed back over me as I realised I was on my hands and knees on the floor of my boss's office, completely naked, my cum smeared pussy and ass presented to him. The mental image that thought provoked did not embarrass me at all, maybe it should have but I just felt so damn good, so alive, so sexual, so desirable, that I just couldn't feel anything like shame. It was incredibly arousing and exciting. I was panting still, trying to catch my breath and I heard Stefan moving around behind me. I turned to look at him and he was standing off to the side looking a bit confused. He was leaning with his hip against the desk as though he was having difficulty standing on his own two feet. He was red in the face still but I couldn't tell if that was from the effort or embarrassment. His cock was still semi-hard and coated with our cum. His shirt was opened all the way down and his body was on display for me. It surprised me to realise that even though we had just fucked I had never seen him so naked. I took in every detail of his body as though committing it to memory just in case I never got to see it again.

I moved and tried to stand up but my legs weren't interested in cooperating. Stefan, seeing my struggle, made himself stand upright then stepped over to help me. I looked up and was face to face with his shining cock. I wanted to keep going, to clean our combined juices off him, get him hard again and have him inside me again but I also knew we were in his office and this was our place of work. Time was not necessarily a luxury we had. He held out his hand to me and I took it gratefully. He helped me to my feet but rather than let me go so I could get dressed he pulled me into an embrace. Our naked bodies pushed together and his arms went around me. I fell into the kiss like falling into a deep sleep. The office, the world outside the window, and even time itself ceased to exist. The only thing that mattered in that moment was our connection. I could feel every single place that his skin touched mine and when the kiss deepened I felt his cock twitch and begin to stir against my naked skin.

I want more, need more, but I am also becoming very aware of the large amount of cum now running down my thighs. I squeezed my thighs together to try and slow the flow but only manage to smear it around even more. Very reluctantly, I broke off the kiss but Stefan continued to hold me close and stare into my eyes. I could easily get lost in those liquid brown eyes and not have a care in the world. A smile curled his lips and met his eyes.

"You have no idea how long I have fantasized about doing that, Sam."

I smiled as I thought about my own fantasies of late.

"Well, I'm certainly glad you finally did. I hope it's not going to be the only time you do though."

His smile deepened and I felt his cock twitch again and begin to grow. It made me giggle.

"As much as I would love to again, Stefan, maybe on your desk even, right now though, I think the smart thing to do would be for us both to get cleaned up and at least try and be a little professional for the rest of the day."

A small petulant pout crossed his face briefly, as though he were a child being denied his favourite toy. He then smiled, seemingly at his own reaction and shook his head.

"What have you done to me? You're right, though, let's get cleaned up and I'll try to behave. I make no promises though."

I winked at him.

"Good. We can't have you getting boring."

"God forbid."

We both laughed and moved away from each other. Suddenly I felt a large amount of cum release from me and unless I wanted to make a mess on the carpet I needed to sort this straight away. It was like I suddenly realised where I was and that I couldn't just skip out the door and go to the bathroom. I looked at Stefan and he seemed to understand the situation without me saying a word. He looked around then moved over to the corner where there was a gym bag that I hadn't even noticed before. He opened it up and pulled a towel out of it. He handed it to me and then turned away while I cleaned myself. I was surprised by his sudden sensitivity to my privacy. It was almost funny given the circumstances of what had just happened but at the same time, it was very sweet.

I folded the towel carefully and began to get dressed again. I knew that I was going to have to get the panties that I had placed in my bag and I was silently thanking my forethought that made me put them there.

Stefan seemed to sense that I was once again "decent" and turned back around. He had re-dressed himself and was looking immaculate once again. Not that he didn't look damn good naked or when he was erotically dishevelled. My heart was still pounding but I was beginning to wonder if it was because of the incredible orgasm I had had or if there was something else going on.

I was feeling a little uncertain about what to do with myself. Should I just walk out and return to my desk like nothing had just happened? I felt that I needed to say something, but what? What do you say in these circumstances? In the end, I just smiled at him and turned to walk away. I took a couple of steps but stopped when Stefan spoke.

"Sam?"

I turned back, not sure what I would see on his face. Regret? Joy? Anything between these two was possible. The huge smile he had sent a surge of relief through me.

"Yes?"

"I don't know what to say right now but I do want to talk more about this, about... us."

My heart skipped a beat and I couldn't have hidden my smile, even if I wanted to. I made a spur-of-the-moment decision and went with it. I moved back over to him, put my arms around his neck and felt his hands go to my waist. I kissed him deep and hard.

"We will definitely discuss this, discuss us, some more."

I released him, turned around and walked out the door. Once back in my workspace I grabbed my bag and headed for the bathroom. Despite the very helpful towel, I was still leaking a lot. I was somewhat surprised by the quantity of cum he had just filled me with. As I cleaned myself a little more thoroughly it sank in just what had happened. I paused in the middle of what I was doing and reflected on the morning's events so far and I was sure my mouth must have been hanging open in shock. I laughed at the absurdity of it all and was quietly amazed I hadn't been fired or arrested yet this week.

I went back to cleaning up and then retrieved my panties from the bag. I had a small feeling of regret as I slid my panties up my legs but I knew that I would be a lot more comfortable with them on now. I tidied my clothes and had a look in the mirror. The girl looking back at me looked very satisfied and had an unmistakable, post-orgasm glow. It made me smile as I realised that anyone who came into the office this morning would most likely know and if they walked into Stefan's office they would know for sure as I am sure it smells like fresh sex.

The thought sent a tingle through me but not enough to fire me up again. I was feeling far too satisfied right now for it to have that effect. After lunch, it might be a different story. In fact, I may just have a high-protein lunch today. I thought about the possibility of slipping under Stefan's desk and sucking him dry as he sat in his chair and another tingle swam through my system.

The rest of the morning I managed to be more productive than I had been all week. Perhaps what I needed all along was a good hard fucking in front of a window where people could watch. Surely that wasn't too much to ask. I smiled to myself as I thought about that becoming a workplace requirement for peak productivity.

Lunchtime came around and before I could go to Stefan, he came to me.

"Sam, I have a bit of an emergency with my Mum and I have to head off for the afternoon."

"Oh."

I tried but failed to keep the disappointment from my face. Noticing my disappointment, he smiled at me.

"Can I get you to transfer the office phone calls to my phone? You can then pack up for the day and head off if you like."

"Okay, I can do that."

"Before I go though, I want to say something to you."

Oh, shit. I began to panic but he was smiling the whole time and it confused me. I took a deep shaky breath and braced myself. I couldn't trust myself to speak so I just nodded.

"I want you to know that this morning was amazing. I hope you don't regret what happened because I certainly don't. When I said I wanted to talk to you about it later today I meant it. Will you consider going to dinner with me this evening?"

"Oh! Oh, yes, I would love to."

I know I looked too eager and that the smile I could feel stretching my face wasn't going to be easily removed but I just didn't care. I was happy, horny and getting the afternoon off and was pretty much guaranteed some more action tonight if everything went well. I was happier than I had been in a very long time.

Stefan smiled broadly in response to my eagerness and before I knew what was happening had swept me into his arms. His face slowly lowered towards mine and I felt myself adrift in those liquid brown eyes again. Then, his lips were on mine and the rest of the world disappeared. It was a long, slow, sensuous kiss that promised more was to come.

"Oh God, I want you right now, Sam, but I want to wait and do it right this time. Not rushed."

His voice was husky with desire and my body was responding big time. I took another shuddering breath as he released me, thankfully my legs could still hold me up.

Stefan looked at his watch and then at me.

"Are you right to lock up, Sam?"

"Of course."

"So I'll see you tonight?"

I smiled and even managed a slightly suggestive eyebrow wriggle.

"You certainly will. Just send me a message where and when. Now, go see your Mum."

He chuckled then turned, walking out of the office. I seemed to stand there for a while watching the space that he had just occupied then, snapping back into the present, I turned and began closing everything down for the day.

As I descended in the elevator I thought about what I would do for the rest of the day. I could go to the train station and wait for the next train but that felt like a waste of such a beautiful day. I walked out of the building into the sunshine and decided on a whim to get myself some lunch and find a nearby park to sit and eat it in. I was lucky to live so near to such a beautiful city and this city really was beautiful. Sure some sections were just like every other city in the world but it was also a city built for the people. There were lots of tree-lined parks and public spaces for people to enjoy as well as some truly amazing architecture, not to mention world-class food of pretty much any cuisine you could imagine. Considering I was in this city almost every day I rarely got to just enjoy it to myself.

When I left the building I turned to my right instead of the usual turn to the left towards the train station, and I began my search for lunch. I found a small alleyway with several food places down it. Most of them were so small that they were little more than a serving window with a kitchen directly behind them. There was nowhere to sit and eat but that's not what they were about, they were about great food that you took away with you as you explored the city. There were so many different nations represented in this one ally that it was like a united nations of food. I decided to have some Korean fried chicken and Bao buns with a combination of fillings. I took my food and headed for the other end of the alley that opened onto a street that ran parallel to the river. Along the river, there were sections of grassland and trees offering shelter from the hot sun.

I crossed the road and found a tree to sit under. As I sat there enjoying my lunch a small breeze stirred from the river and cooled things very nicely. Several people were coming and going to have their lunch. The majority of them were fellow office workers who were looking harried and rushed. Most only sat for five or ten minutes before rushing off again. There were a couple of tourists floating around but they seemed either oblivious of the people around them or afraid of them. There were only a few people like myself who were sitting for any time.

A man was sitting off to one side just watching the people coming and going. He was sitting alone and trying to be inconspicuous behind his dark glasses but I could tell that, like me, he was just enjoying watching the scurrying people around him. It made me aware of a fact that seems to be ignored. Women in certain situations feel restricted and can't enjoy certain freedoms the way that men can, often for very good reasons, their personal safety primary among them. Men, however, face similar situations but for different reasons. A simple act like people watching is something that many of them feel they aren't allowed to do anymore, because the simple act of observing a woman is now considered threatening behaviour. I have seen them called out for it and abused publicly, called perverts or creeps, purely because a pretty girl caught their attention. We as women often lament the fact that men are no longer willing to make the first move or approach us. Men are often referred to as weak or cowards because of it and yet they are abused, publicly embarrassed and threatened with charges for doing that exact thing. The whole thing made me sad and I wondered about my own behaviour lately. If I were a man, the things I had done on the train this week would not have gone the way they had and I would almost definitely have faced abuse, threats and probably prosecution.

The shine of the beautiful day seemed to have tarnished a little so I packed up the leftovers of my lunch, placed them in my bag and wandered back towards the city streets. As I walked my phone buzzed and I stopped in the shade of a building doorway so I could read the message. I thought about responding to the text from Stefan but chose to call him instead. The phone rang only once before I heard his voice. He must have been watching his phone waiting for a reply. The thought of that made me smile.

"Well, hello there, Sam."

I suddenly felt a little awkward, now that we had come this far it was like I no longer knew what to say.

"Hello, Stefan."

"I hope you are still willing to have dinner with me tonight. I can pick you up if you like or if you would rather, you can meet me."

I thought about it for a second but the independent side of me won out quickly and convincingly.

"I will meet you. Did you have somewhere in mind?"

"My place?"

He chuckled at the end of that and I knew he was just teasing me and didn't expect me to but it sounded good to me. I had never seen his place and it was as easy to drive home from there as it was from a restaurant. I knew his address from many work-related messages, letters, legal forms etc. but I had never been there.

"Well, if you insist. What time do you want me there?"

"Oh, wow, excellent, how about seven o'clock? Do you know where I live?"

"Of course, I know your address and I will find it no worries. What should I wear?"

I was, of course, referring to the restaurant but I could hear his mind turning over the thoughts and possibilities as he all but purred down the phone.

"Well, to the restaurant, perhaps a nice dress, nothing over the top. To my place? I would love to see you wearing what you were in the office this morning."

"Stefan, I can all but guarantee you that I will wear my absolute best birthday suit at your place and I will see what I can dig out of the closet for the restaurant."

"Anything you wear will be perfect. I am really looking forward to tonight now."

"Good, me too. I will see you then."

"Bye."

My heart was pounding again and I knew exactly what I needed to do. I crossed the road and headed back towards work. I passed the building without going in, which felt kind of strange, then turned back up the road where I had made my underwear purchases from earlier this week. There were several dress shops along here and I spent the next couple of hours searching for the perfect one.

I had plenty of outfits at home but they all sat in two firm camps, business and leisure. My business clothes we have covered pretty well, either a skirt or slacks with a shirt/blouse jacket top etc. My leisure outfits were mostly jeans, shorts or summer-style skirts with t-shirts and jumpers or hoodies. I had never had much of a need for a formal-style dress and hadn't owned one in years. Not since the last of my friend group got married actually, and that seemed like a lifetime ago. Tonight was the best excuse I had ever had for needing one. And it was the only time I had ever gone out to buy one without a sense of dread.

After quite a while of searching, I finally found something that fit my frame. It was a bottle green dress that flowed elegantly and showed quite a bit of cleavage, even by my standards and I wasn't exactly abundantly endowed in that department. I knew though that it would work spectacularly well with the teddy that I had bought on a whim along with my underwear earlier this week. The lovely girl who was helping me try it on looked me over and took a second look at my chest, obviously eyeing the bra I was wearing at the moment.