Saint to Slut in Just Seven Days Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never been into feet and this hasn't changed that but the fact that it was turning Bec on so much was turning me on. Her foot was pressed into my pussy and as she instinctively began to gyrate gently against my foot it caused her foot to do the same against me and it felt damn good. I could feel her orgasm building in the tension of her body and my own body was responding. It was responding to her pleasure as much as my pride in bringing that pleasure out in her as well as the situation in general. Making a woman cum in a public place like this is extraordinarily arousing to me and it was adding fuel to the fire that was my own body and mind.

Bec was taking these hiccoughing little breaths as her body began to spasm. She grabbed my calf with both hands and pulled my foot in harder against her pussy. I could feel her hot cum leaking out of her, making my toes and the sole of my foot even wetter. Then she let out a deep and long groan that told me she was no longer in control of the noises her body made and that she no longer cared whether there were people around who could hear or see either. She was just completely in the moment and the sheer eroticism of that abandonment, the sounds she was making, as well as the pressure being applied to my clit sent me over the edge as well. Like her, I held her foot in tight to my crotch as I humped against it and flooded my panties with cum yet again. Anyone walking past or sitting nearby would have been given a hell of a show as these two crazy-looking women came all over each other's feet.

We were both temporarily lost in our own worlds as we each tried to catch our breaths as our bodies began to relax between the occasional shudders of post orgasm tremors. It felt like so much blood had gone rushing to my pussy that my brain had ceased to function properly.

As the post orgasmic brain fog began to lift I started to become aware of the noises of the train again, people talking quietly, the bumping and squealing as the train went around a bend. I also noticed the light outside the train changing signalling we were about to arrive at a station. Just as I had that realisation the train lurched as it began to slow. I began to remove my foot from Bec's crotch and that seemed to startle her into a kind of awareness. She looked around and, blushing wildly, removed her foot as well. She looked directly at my crotch which was feeling particularly cool now and smiled. She pointed briefly.

"You might want to cover up a bit sweetie, You're looking very wet there."

I instinctively looked down and realised that my skirt was pushed up so far that I could see my panties without moving my skirt at all. I could also see that they were very wet indeed. I could smell my cum and mingled in with that was also the smell of Stefan's cum and also a bit of sweat. It was a heady smell that immediately made me think of a long session of sweaty sex. It was a delicious smell and I wondered if anyone else could smell it. I reluctantly pulled my very rumpled-looking skirt back down to a respectable length once again. It still wasn't going to pass the freckle test but it was at least not going to get me arrested for indecent exposure.

Bec was squirming a bit uncomfortably as she moved around, trying to get into a position that was a bit more comfortable. I looked at her inquisitively.

"Are you okay?"

Bec smiled ruefully but didn't say anything until the people getting on the train had walked past and sat down. The carriage had a lot more people on it now so she leaned forward and half whispered.

"You made me cum so hard that the seat is wet. I'm going to leave a huge wet spot on the seat and my skirt."

"Ooh, sorry about that."

Bec laughed.

"It might be a little awkward when I get off the train and momentarily uncomfortable but I wouldn't change a thing. I haven't cum that hard in public for ages, it was so good."

I felt myself blush at the praise. I know the praise wasn't directed at me specifically but I was taking it anyway. It was one thing to make a guy cum. It was fun and I enjoyed it immensely but, to be honest, it's not particularly difficult to do. We women, however, tend to be a bit fickle and for some it's not so easy to get us there; for others, it's damn near impossible. So, when a woman tells me it was good then I am absolutely going to wear that badge of honour.

The train moved off again and we sat in companionable silence for a while, smiling as we mentally re-lived some of the particularly delicious moments. Another station came and went and I realised that we were getting close to the station where Bec would be getting off the train. I leaned forward and waited for Bec's eyes to meet mine. I spoke in the same hushed tones that she had used earlier.

"I want more of this, Bec. I want to make love to you one day. I want you to be the first woman I ever make love to."

Bec smiled a huge smile and nodded.

"I would love that. I would be honoured to be your first."

I couldn't hold back the smile that spread slowly across my face. It was going to happen; I knew that now. I had suspected and even been hopeful with our conversation earlier but now I knew and it excited me. We sat there smiling at each other and just as the train began to slow for the next station, Bec suddenly stood up and leaned forward over me. She bent down and kissed me rather passionately. Her lips were so soft and yet they were unrelenting, her mouth felt so good on mine. She separated from me but stayed leaning over me for a moment. She took a deep breath through her nose and smiled.

"You smell so god damn sexy right now."

I giggled like a schoolgirl then immediately felt silly for it. She smiled at my reaction.

"I will be seeing you soon, Sam, and with any luck we will be completely naked and in bed together."

"Mmm, God, yes please."

The train was pulling into the station now and had almost come to a complete stop. Bec straightened up and then pointed to my dress in the box.

"Send me a photo, I really want to see that."

"I will."

She turned and walked out the door as it slid open. I watched her walking away and noticed the wet spot she had mentioned and was surprised by just how large it was. I watched her until she disappeared into the crowd and then I turned back to look at the seat she had just vacated. There was an unmistakable wet patch that seemed to cover almost half the seat. Holy crap, she had cum a lot. My panties were a wet sticky mess as well, but this was something else, it was something quite exciting.

The train began to move again and although I was now alone the feeling of excitement hadn't left me. I was excited about what had just happened as well as for what lay ahead. Tonight was going to be very interesting. I hoped it would all go well and I hoped that Stefan would understand my desires and my need to explore this side of myself. I wanted this to work out with him, I know it's very early days but I had never felt this way going into a possible relationship before. I don't think I had ever wanted someone in quite the same way that I wanted him. There was something underlying that I felt I needed. Something more than just lust, something more than pure physical desire. Not that those things weren't important but I could sense something else there that was bigger than anything that I had experienced before. It was so difficult to not just throw myself all in and forget about my newfound desires but I felt this was something worth pursuing also. Even if these new things were just temporary, I still felt it was important that I explore them as deeply as I desired.

I was also excited about the possibility, more like probability, that something was going to happen between Bec and I. We each wanted to explore that too and that was incredibly thrilling. With Bec, though, it felt like a completely different situation. I wasn't falling in love with Bec. I wanted her physically and it seemed like a genuine friendship was going to come from this too, which I wanted far more than I realised. She was incredibly sexy and I wanted to explore the more feminine side of my sexuality as well. I never would have believed I could be so turned on by a woman, and yet, here I am sitting on a train with very wet panties because a beautiful woman had just made me cum.

The train moved on again and I gathered up my bag. I slipped my shoes back on and realised that my foot was still a bit wet. As much as it had been incredibly hot to do, the result was going to make it a bit uncomfortable to walk home. I slipped my foot out of the shoe and found some tissues in my bag. I used a couple to wipe the inside of the shoe and then my foot, making it at least a little more comfortable.

The train slowed to a stop and I stood up. I was surprised by how tired my legs felt as I walked off the train and onto the platform with my bag as well as the box with my new dress folded neatly inside it. I walked the couple of blocks home and when I walked through the front door the first thing I did was look up the stairs and wonder if my legs could haul my ass all the way up there. I sighed in resignation and began tromping up the stairs. I got to my room and dumped everything on the bed. I then did something I hadn't done in a very long time. I ran a bath.

I stripped off and eased into the hot steamy water and immediately felt the heat go to work on my tired muscles and bones. I was feeling a curious mixture of excitement about what the night held and a mild annoyance that I had to go out again. The annoyance was purely because I was so tired. Physically, I just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep for a week, but emotionally, I was so excited and nervous that I felt like a schoolgirl the night of prom. The heat did its work and I found myself dozing while feeling like I was floating.

After a while, the water began to cool and I realised that I needed to get moving. I plucked my razor off the sink and went over everything that had been shaved just the other day to make sure there was no stubble at all. I made sure I was completely clean and rinsed off under the shower as the bath drained. I then moisturised every square inch of my body until I felt absolutely luxurious. I went into the bedroom and laid out the clothes I was going to wear. My new teddy, the matching underwear, the stockings and the dress. Even just lying on the bed they looked fantastic together. I began by pulling on the underwear then I wriggled into the Teddy. It was no easy task to do up all the loops in the back but I managed to get there. I went and looked in the mirror and was impressed with just how sexy I looked.

"Good start, Sam."

I picked up my phone and took a photo in the mirror. I then returned to the bedroom and put on the stockings. I took another photo and returned once more to put on the dress. Once I was happy with how it looked, I went and put on makeup and a spritz of my favourite perfume. I brushed my hair until it was a long black shiny sheet flowing down my back instead of my usual ponytail. I then took one last photo. I was really happy with the total result. I looked good and I felt sexy. Who could ask for more?

I sent the photo of myself all done up to Bec.

"I'm pretty happy with how it looks on me. What do you think?"

"Oh, my god. You look amazing. If you don't get lucky tonight, I would question his sexuality."

"Thanks. Short of there being some kind of calamity, I am going to be getting some. Considering how much this dress cost, I bloody better. lol."

"I do hope you have got some sexy underwear on under that."

I chuckled to myself. Oh, yes I do. I attached the earlier photo and sent it with a short message.

"I guess it's kind of sexy. Do you think this will hold his attention?"

"Fuck! If he isn't all over you like a rash then there is something seriously wrong. Bloody hell, Sam. You look so amazingly sexy in that. I can assure you that I will be spending a LOT of time looking at that picture. I seriously hope you wear that for me one day."

I smiled to myself as I thought about what that would entail. My mind wandered into a small fantasy of Bec spending some quality time removing it from my body. A shiver ran through me as I thought about her lips on my naked flesh. I could easily have gotten caught up in the fantasy but I had to get moving.

"You know there won't need to be much convincing from you to get me to do that. For now, though you will have to wait until later because I have a date to get to. Wish me luck."

"Honey, you aren't going to need any luck at all. I hope he knows how lucky he is. Have a great time, Sweetie."

I packed a small overnight bag with some spare clothes that were more suited to a relaxing, comfortable day. I had no idea what tomorrow would bring but I was pretty sure I didn't want to spend the entire day in this dress. I also packed some basic toiletries and wandered back downstairs. I got my keys and headed out to the garage where I kept my little car. I hoped it would start first go. It had been a while since I had driven it and the battery could be dead or the fuel stale.

I had that moment of frustration as the starter motor turned the engine very slowly but then it caught and spat into life. I smiled and patted the steering wheel proudly.

"I knew you wouldn't let me down."

I reversed out of the garage and pressed the button on the remote to close the door. I was grinning like a loon as I drove off down the road.

I arrived at the apartment complex where Stefan lived and it wasn't until I got there that I realised that I had no idea how to get to him from the street. I found a parking spot out the front and called his mobile.

"Hello, Stefan?"

I could hear the smile in his voice and it helped calm the nerves I was feeling.

"Well, hello there, Sam. I hope you aren't calling to back out of tonight."

"Considering I'm calling from out the front of your apartment I think it's a safe bet to say that I'm not backing out."

I heard him stand up and move.

"Can you see the garage entrance from there? The door should be rolling up right now."

I looked across and saw a double-width, security mesh roller door slowly winding up.

"I can see it. Where do I park?"

"Go up to the second level and you can park anywhere, I'll meet you there."

I smiled as I hung up the phone and drove into the car park. I looked in the mirror and as soon as my car was inside the door began to roll back down. I drove slowly around the first level then onto the ramp that went up to the second level. There were quite a few empty spaces and none were marked as reserved so I picked one and parked my car. I made sure I had my phone, my handbag and my small overnight bag then got out of the car. I locked it behind me then looked around, unsure of where exactly Stefan would be meeting me.

There were two doors on the far side of the parking lot, one was to a stairwell and the other was an elevator. I began walking over towards them when I heard the elevator ping and the doors slid open. Stefan stood there dressed in smart casual clothes as opposed to his usual business suit. It seemed casual anyway but I could tell the shirt and pants were freshly pressed and his shoes had been recently polished. He looked good, I mean damn good.

He stepped out of the elevator and looked around the parking lot. When he saw me approaching his face changed drastically. He went from having a casual smile to a look of wonder which then became a huge grin. I could see the look of appreciation and attraction in his eyes that rapidly turned to a look of desperate hunger that sent a shiver through me from head to toe.

He looked so damn good and he certainly seemed to like the way I looked. The mutual attraction and desire seemed to ratchet up a notch and I wondered if we were even going to make it out to the restaurant at all. Then I decided that I didn't care if we didn't so long as I got to have him. I wanted him so bad that it was an ache that simply could not be ignored.

I approached him and smiled up at him. My voice came out as a throaty purr.

"Well, hello there, Stefan."

He responded with a wordless, low growl that caused another shiver to ripple through me. He slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me into him. I could feel his hard body move against me and it wasn't the only thing I felt that was hard. He responded with what was almost a whisper.

"Sam, you look incredibly beautiful."

He leaned in and kissed me slow and deep and I felt myself becoming quite moist as my body responded to his desire. I wrapped my arms around his neck and poured all my passion and desire into the kiss. I have no memory of the elevator doors closing or of it ascending. All I can remember is the feeling of his body pulled in tight against mine and his mouth pressed to my lips. Our tongues gently probed and tasted each other and made promises of what was to come from those tongues. I felt like my insides were melting and my pussy was wet and throbbing already.

A ringing sound seeped into my subconscious and I felt Stefan begin to pull back. I didn't want to let him go and only reluctantly did so. My mind was in a daze as he reached out and turned a key. I looked at the key and realised the elevator had a separate key-way next to each floor and that each floor was locked, unlike a normal elevator where you just pressed a button. The light next to the key-way indicated that they were on the top floor. There was a part of my sub-conscious memory that knew he lived on the top floor but seeing the word penthouse next to the the key kind of blew my mind. I had heard his place was nice, a bit over the top according to Mario who believed in simplicity and was anything but ostentatious.

The door slid open and I was awestruck. Instantly my eyes were drawn to the large window that looked out over the city and the river in the background. It truly was a million-dollar view, hell, probably a ten million-dollar view, and it was stunning. I stepped off the elevator and the door closed quietly behind me. I looked around the room, which was largely open-plan, and noticed a large screen on the wall in front of the most comfortable-looking couch I had ever seen. The whole place was almost minimalist in design and that included the furniture. Lots of blonde wood, polished concrete floor with beautiful rugs strategically placed and the only wall decorations were some artistic photographs that were quite beautiful. The photos and the rugs served as warm splashes of colour and warmth throughout the room.

Stefan walked over to an island counter in front of what was the kitchen. The large appliances were conspicuously absent but were soon revealed when he opened what looked like just one of the wooden wall panels to reveal a large fridge that would have fit in in any top-end bar.

"Would you like a drink before we head out?"

"Yes, please."

He didn't ask me what I would like but just began putting together ingredients like a professional bartender and not a corporate business owner. I was impressed but it just pointed out that there was so much about Stefan that I didn't know. It only made me want to know more and I loved the mystery. Speaking of mysteries, I realised there were no obvious doorways to any other rooms. Surely there was a bedroom and bathroom. I began to look around and the closest thing to a doorway I could see was an alcove off the end of the kitchen that had some comfortable-looking seating next to the last of the big glass panels on the wall of windows. I wandered over in that direction and noticed that the wall off the end of the kitchen didn't go all the way to the far wall. It was angled just enough to give the illusion that it went all the way to the wall but, in reality, it stopped about six feet short of it.