Sakura's CumQuest Ch. 01

Story Info
Sakura uses a mysterious masturbator and wakes up denied!
995 words
3.82
4.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Themes: Chastity, Denial, Arousal, and Stuckage!)

Sakura went outside to check her daily mail, and at her doorstep, she found a mysterious package addressed to her with no return label. As she opened it up, she found a translucent blue serum paired with a unique fleshlight. She figured that this definitely had to be for her, but she had no idea who could've sent it. She took a look at the thick serum in the bottle. The label stated: "This lubricant serum guarantees a boost of arousal when rubbed on the genitals! Use with our luxury masturbator for peak arousal!" How intriguing!

Sakura quickly grew curious and went into her room. She got onto her bed and poured the entire serum into the fleshlight at once, her arousal already growing from just smelling it. Her urges were growing, and she found that she just couldn't help herself! She began to masturbate with the fleshlight, the serum smoothly lubricating the sleeve and coating the entirety of her member. There was so much serum that her thick cock pushed the excess out across her crotch and balls, also applying the arousing sensations. After just several slow thrusts, everything was coated in a nice thick layer of it.

She pounded the toy up and down her length, the serum making her more lustful than she had ever felt before; it was practically like she physically couldn't resist! She kept going over and over, and after just a minute, she worked herself all the way up to the edge, then promptly exploded into a breathtaking climax, knotting the toy with it and spurting a surreal amount of semen into the toy! Sakura breathed heavily for just a few moments before passing out from how amazing the orgasm was. As she drifted to sleep, she felt her genital area start to tingle. Then it was lights out.

Shortly after she was completely knocked out, the serum began reacting with her semen that she shot into the toy, flowing consistently over it as it flooded all the way down to her crotch, over every single bit of the lubricant she used on herself. However, something very unique and unexpected was happening. Her entire crotch began to glisten and sparkle as the two mixtures combined. it slowly started forming a thick translucent rubber seal, which had a light blue hue with sparkles mixed throughout. A bright pink marking began to coarse through the encasing as well. It met at the base of her shaft's encasing and flowed into the shape of a thick padlock.

Sakura slept for a solid four hours, sending her into the evening. As she slowly wakes back up, she feels her member throb and ache. As she looks down, she finds her member still knotted in her new fleshlight. She smirked, already wanting to get off again. She looked down further to the base of her cock to find the new blue encasing coating her crotch, gripping it tightly to her at every possible point.

She was curious... she could've sworn that the lubricant was just a liquid. Sakura tried to pull her toy off and with a good wiggle, the toy popped off of her knot, and easily slid off of the rest of her shaft; revealing that the entirety of it was now coated in this mysterious rubbery encasing, still as erect as ever, if not more. She then noticed the lock symbol on her shaft, it glowing brightly.

"What the hell happened last night...?" She mumbled to herself, feeling an urge to reach down and investigate. She was already craving another masturbation session, her cock was aching for it! As she slowly brings her paw to her crotch, she rubs it across the surface of her new encasing. It's satisfyingly smooth, yet undeniably tight!- So tight that her fleshlight made it form fit around her length, providing an evenly thick coating around every crevice, including her knot! It felt like it was firmly grasping her. Unrelenting.

She then started to cave, reaching for a new bottle of her regular lube. She coated her entire member with it and moaned out as her strokes felt considerably more arousing. She already felt like she was getting close to cumming again! She stroked more and more; faster and with more and more intention! She felt herself hit the edge of yet another unbelievable climax, and then-- she couldn't push herself any further! She kept desperately stroking, trying to overcome that peak, but she was just stuck at that point as she kept trying harder and harder to cum! She began fondling her balls with her other paw, somehow raising her arousal even more; still without letting her finish! That pink glow on her encasing was growing so bright! What was going on?!

Sakura tried and tried, but after an hour or so of straight trying going to town, she panted out with her bed coated in sweat, still having been completely unable to cum. Sakura groaned and started to throw a fit, chucking the empty serum bottle and fleshlight into the trash as hard as she could. She saw the lock still glowing bright; teasing her, trying to convince her that she'd never cum! But she'd do everything in her power to prove this encasing wrong! She tried prying her encasing off from the base, but it was thoroughly fused with her fur and the skin beneath it, providing absolutely nowhere to grip onto it for leverage. She pawed desperately, seeing if any area at all was loose or hollow, but her encasement was completely seamless.

She realized that Jessie was home, and maybe she could help Sakura out of this mess! M- maybe she could push her over that edge, or somehow remove the encasing! Or maybe-- she would be doomed to live in denial for the rest of her life, never getting another chance to cum ever again. Perhaps only time will tell.

TO BE CONTINUED...