Sakura's Stuck Saga 05: The Playground

Story Info
Sakura and Jessie get stuck in baby swings!
1.4k words
3.86
3.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie and Sakura are just starting to walk back home after going out for a late dinner. The sunset looked beautiful tonight; a nice and calming red hue. Jessie stared into the skyline, admiring the scenery. Suddenly, Sakura dashes forward a couple of paces and shouts out with glee! "Oh Jessie! Look over there!" Jessie catches up with her and sees that Sakura is looking at an old and worn down playground not too far off into the distance.

"Oh, the playground? What about it?" Jessie said, confused. "I heard that it's basically abandoned at this point."

"Well, then there'll be more playtime for me!!!" She shouted as she ran up to the rusted playground. She quickly vaulted herself up the play structure and slid down the slide at Mach 10. "Wheeee!!!" Jessie followed quickly behind Sakura, trying to figure out how to tell her that this wasn't the safest area to be having fun in. After Sakura ran up, down, and around the whole play structure a few more times, her eyes locked with the swingset. Most of the swings had broken chains, but there were still two baby swings intact. They were placed a little bit higher than usual, likely to make it easier for parents to push them.

"Oh my god, Jessie!" She bolted over to the swingset, admiring its rusted chains. The seats still looked to be in decent condition, but Jessie was already thinking of every health concern these swings could possess. Sakura saw Jessie's concerned look, and said, "Oh come on; you just know I've gotta swing in it!"

"Alright, I suppose since you're so eager!" Jessie said as she gave a hesitant smile. Sakura immediately threw her possessions down on the ground and started lifting herself up the chains, using her footpaw to stabilize herself on the swing's seat. Once she had lifted herself up enough, she slowly lowered legs through the seat's holes. The second half was a bit of a tight fit due to her thighs barely fitting through the holes, but she eventually gets them through, wiggling her butt into the snug seat. Her feetpaws hung just a few inches off of the ground when she was fully seated.

"Whee!! Wheeee!!" Sakura cheered as she swung back and forth. "Wheeeeee!!!" She was having such an amazing time; she felt like she was a little kit once again. "Come on, Jessie! You gotta try this!" Sakura exclaimed as she gestured Jessie over.

"Well..." Jessie said, still hesitating. She didn't really want to, but Sakura was still beaming with excitement.

"Awwh, please?!" Sakura pleaded.

"Ah, okay! I'll do it!" Jessie conceded.

"Yay!!! Now we can both have fun!" Sakura cheered once more as she watched Jessie get ready to hop in. She put her phone and bag down on the ground, and slowly pulled herself up the chains of the second swing. She fed her thick legs through the swing's holes, and with a little bit of wiggling, she was firmly planted in the swing as well. While she was shorter, her swing was hung a little bit lower; also providing her with a few inches of leeway between her feetpaws and the ground.

Jessie started to slowly swing back and forth, and then felt a sudden spark of joy. All of her playground memories came flooding back to her. "Wow, yeah! This is fun!!!" She said as she started swinging faster.

"That's the spirit, Jessie!" Sakura applauded.

"Yeah! This is awesome! I feel young again!" Jessie said as she cheered.

The two of them swung together for what felt like hours as the sun slowly set. "Wow, Sakura! It's nearly dusk already! We should probably get heading home, it's going to get really dark soon!

"Aww, you're right, we should finish this up." They both looked at each other and smiled. Sakura then slowly began to lift herself up the chains. As she was lifting, she expected the swing's seat to drop off of her body. However, it clung tightly to her body. "Agh!" Sakura yelped as she tried to wiggle the swing off of her body. Gravity had wedged her bum deep into the seat, and she was unable to simply shake it off of herself. Her grip on the chains slipped, and she plopped down back to the swing's lowest point with great force; wedging herself even deeper inside the swing. She tried to pull herself up again, and quickly lost her strength, plopping down once again.

"What's wrong?" Jessie inquired.

"Auf... I can't get out of this seat! It just won't slip off of me!" Sakura said as she panted from exhaustion.

"Does it hurt?" Jessie asked, now seeming a bit worried.

"Hah... nope! Which is good! I just don't know why this thing is so tight on me!" Sakura replied. She had started to feel aroused from her stuck position, and her penis slowly became erect; putting even more pressure between herself and the seat.

"Well maybe because it's a swing made for babies?" Jessie said with a smirk.

"Well... maybe! Guess we'll never know!" Sakura said as she tried to stretch her paws to touch the ground, hoping for some extra support to push the swing off of herself. However, even with stretching her legs out as far as they could go, she was still an inch or two short of the ground. She sat there, looking a bit defeated. "Okay... I think I'm hitting a bit of a standstill with this whole 'escaping' thing, why don't you give it a try!"

Jessie then tried to lift herself out of her seat as well. She pulled herself about a foot upwards, but the swing tightly clung to her body as well. She wiggled her hips violently, trying to shake the swing off of herself. After about a minute of no progress whatsoever, she grunted and let go, letting herself fall back down. When she hit the low point of the swing, all of her body weight shoved her large butt extremely deep into the swing. At this point, she couldn't even get a finger between herself and the swing, and neither could Sakura due to her growth up front.

Sakura and Jessie both continued to struggle, trying to separate the swings from their butts and crotches as much as possible. Sakura tried to pry the swing off with one paw while holding herself up on the chain with the other, but she still couldn't get enough force to separate herself from it. Jessie also tried to pry the swing away with no success. Both of them ended up as exhausted sweaty messes. The sun was going down, and there was not another furry in sight to help them. They both also felt extremely aroused, but had no way of reaching their crotches to induce pleasure. Who knew these swings would also serve as makeshift chastity devices?

"Okay, Jessie, I think it's probably a good idea to call someone for help. Can you pull out your cell phone? I put mine down before I got in!" Sakura said as she chuckled nervously.

"Umm, I don't have mine on my person, it's in my bag on the ground." Jessie said, beginning to panic.

"Can you maybe reach it with your feetpaw?" Sakura asked, still hopeful for a prompt freedom. Jessie began to swing from side to side, trying to gain some momentum to reach her belongings. Every time she swung over her bag, she was just barely short of grabbing the strap to pull it closer. After minutes of trying, she gave up on that plan.

"Aghhh, I'm so pent up!! If being stuck in an abandoned playground wasn't enough, being restricted from pleasure is added on top of it!" Jessie exclaimed, frustrated. The pair both tried again to get anything between the swings and themselves to induce pleasure, but they were just too tightly wedged in.

"Hah... Well at least we've still got your vibrator!" Sakura said, hoping to at least get off if she wasn't getting out. The pressure against her penis was keeping it rock hard.

"...that's in my bag too..." Jessie said softly.

"FUCK!" Sakura yelped. She tried to wiggle her hips to pleasure herself but her penis wasn't going to move an inch. Jessie also tried to rub the front of the seat, but she wasn't able to feel any sensations near her vagina through the swing.

As a last ditch effort, they started to shout out for help. The sun was almost completely over the horizon, and the streets were completely empty. As they both watched the sun set completely, they sat together, realizing they'd be spending the whole night here, and they'd also be having a whole awkward morning whenever they were inevitably discovered, both sexually starved for hours on end.