Saleena Cleans Up Pt. 04

Story Info
Sierra is a wonderful part 2 of the birthday gift.
1.9k words
4.74
5.8k
17
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saleena was happy to lead the way, her arm around Sierra's waist, climbing the staircase side by side, and I had the breathtaking view of their tight teen asses ascending in front of me. Oh yeah, firm, full cheeks, nice and perky, being an assman all my life, I filled my vision with the sight, my cock taking serious notice.

In the bedroom, Sierra whispered, "Come to me Daddy, unwrap me, and enjoy."

I grasped the bottom of her T-Shirt and gently pulled it up and over her head. No bra, just the view of those orange-sized breasts, her nipples were stiff and hard, and I lowered my head, and started to lick and suck on her nipples, first one, then the other, adding in gentle nibbles as she pulled my head against her chest, switching back and forth.

Sierra moaned, "Oh god, that feels so good, oh yes, kiss my tits Daddy, ummm, feels so beautiful."

Hearing my daughter's girlfriend call me Daddy brought my cock all the way up, I was steel hard, my balls were full, and I trailed a path of kisses downward. Just above the top of her pink shorts, I slid out the waist button and slowly slid her zipper down. Her shorts loosened up, then dropped away, and I was facing a virgin white thong bottom. I smiled as I slipped my hand inside, cupping her sex and caressing her, feeling the slickness of her juices starting to flow. Just next to her, I saw Saleena, totally naked, having stripped herself as I was undressing Sierra. Her eyes had a wild excitement, as she watched her Daddy stripping her girlfriend. I gently turned Sierra around, kissing her sexy cheeks, enjoying the coos of pleasure I heard as I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties. I pulled downward slowly, enjoying the sight of her thin thong slipping out from between the sexy cleave of her ass cheeks. Her thong slipped down to the feet, and now she was as gloriously nude as Saleena.

They grinned at me, then the nimble fingers of two very horny 18-year-olds were quickly stripping me.

I heard Sierra whisper, "Oh my god," as she saw my 7 inches, steel hard and eager.

Saleena growled huskily, "If you think it looks good, just wait until that hard beauty is deep inside you, spreading you open for the first time!"

From the way that Sierra was staring at my cock, unable to look away, it looked like that was precisely what she was thinking. I saw her hand reach down and rub gently at her pussy.

Saleena cooed, "Okay baby, it's time to get you warmed up, you'll love it!"

She led Sierra over to the bed and had her sit down on the edge. She looked over at me, grinning, and I wasted no time.

"Right there Daddy," Saleena cooed huskily. "lick her sweet pussy, get my girlfriend all warmed up, then you can claim her sweet cherry."

I noticed Sierra gazing with wide eyes as I knelt before her. Her pussy had a sparse, wispy covering of russet-colored hair, and I could see her tight pink lips, swollen up with sexual excitement. The juices were covering her lips, and my head darted forward, I heard Sierra let out a long, low moan of pleasure as I started to kiss at her tight seam. Saleena was kneeling behind Sierra, kissing gently up and down the sides of her neck. I slid my tongue in, gently probing the entrance, licking at all the flowing juices, and Sierra let out a long, low growl.

Saleena was now cupping Sierra's breasts, her hands stroking and caressing her, she whispered, "How does it feel baby?"

Sierra cooed, "Oh... God, it... It's wonderful... beautiful... I love it... I love it...ohhhhhhh."

Saleena purred, "Make her cum Daddy, then she'll be all wet and ready for your cock."

Sierra demanded huskily, "Mmmmm, oh god, I want Daddy's cock buried deep inside me when I cum, this feels so wonderful, but I want Daddy's cock to pluck my cherry, then the feel of his stiff cock exploding and squirting wildly inside me, I want to feel his hot cum filling my tight little pussy, and cum with him. My tight little pussy is so juicy and wet right now, and I want Daddy's cock."

Saleena whispered, "Mmmm, then let's do so. Daddy, lay down, Sierra, you are going to ride Daddy cowgirl style. That way, you can control the depth, and work on getting yourself de-virginized. You'll love it, baby."

I lay down and watched the sizzling spectacle of Sierra swinging her leg over me, and Saleena eagerly grasped my cock, and held it steady as Sierra positioned herself. Oh jeez, I was about to take the innocence of another 18-year-old, and predictably, my cock was steel hard at that thought.

"Okay baby, just push down until you feel Daddy's hard cock against you, and when you feel ready, push down hard. It may hurt a bit, but the pain will be well worth the incredible pleasure you'll feel after Daddy's cock has loosened you up."

Saleena lay down next to us, watching, her excited expression gazing at where Sierra and I were joined, and she started to rub gently at her pussy. The idea that my daughter would masturbate to the sight of her Daddy busting her girlfriend's tight teen virginity made my cock throb. The animal part of me wanted to grab Sierra, roll her over, and ram deep, bursting her tightness wide open and stuffing her 18-year-old pussy right to the balls, and power fuck away her virginity until I exploded deep inside her inner sanctum. The civilized part of me would not allow that to happen, I was setting up Sierra's sex life, I wanted her first time to be one she would remember and treasure. Raping my daughter's best friend was not going to happen, she would get the same loving, gentle introduction to her sexuality that Saleena had enjoyed.

I saw Sierra breathe deep, then push down, my cock head penetrated, slipping inside her. She stopped and grimaced at the resistance of her hymen. She closed her eyes, took another deep breath, and pushed down hard. I felt the loosening as her hymen burst, her eyes flew open wide, and she let out a pained cry, but she continued to push down, impaling herself as she let out another pained grunt, as my cock surged through her shattered cherry. The feel of her virgin tightness slowly surrendering to me was exquisite, I let out a growl of desire as she pushed down one last time, and she let out a low moan that joined my pleasure-filled growl as she stuffed her tight pussy, I was buried right to the balls.

She stopped, held herself steady, and whispered, "Oh that was kinda painful, but how much worse it would have been with some horny teenage boy, I don't wanna know."

Saleena cooed, "It's okay baby, if it hurts too much, just lift off, and my hot pink hole will be glad to finish Daddy's passion for him!"

I saw a small smile appear, as Sierra said, "Oh yeah, trying to hog Daddy's cock all to yourself!"

Saleena giggled, Sierra joined her, and I felt Sierra's superb tightness loosen just a bit. She pulled herself up just a bit and lowered herself down. She did it again, I felt her pussy twitch around my cock, Sierra's eyes opened, and a look of wonder and joy crossed her face as let out a definite pleasure-filled moan.

"Oh god, you were so right baby, the feel of Daddy's hard cock buried deep inside my tight little pussy is like heaven on Earth."

Sierra started to ride me, starting slowly, letting her pussy get adjusted to the intrusion. As she became accustomed to the feel of my cock, she started to let out moans and cries of joy. Now that her tight little pussy had adjusted, she started to rock and roll her hips, back and forth, side to side, learning what way felt best to her.

I heard moans next to me, and I saw the sizzling sight of Saleena masturbating to the sight of her Daddy fucking her best friend, she had two fingers stuffed up her pussy, and her fingertips were teasing her clit, trying her best to make it last.

I was glad that Saleena had given her sexy ass to me earlier, so I could last while building up a load. Sierra's slick tunnel of tight, squeezing heat was as exquisite as Saleena's tight cherry, fiery hot, moist, and oh so tight, it sucked and milked greedily at my throbbing shaft, demanding every drop I had.

Sierra's face became a study in bliss, then she cried out, "God, oh my god, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna cum with Daddy's hard prick fucking me, fuck, oh fuck, GAWWWWWW!"

Sierra's voice rose to a shriek, and Saleena's howl of orgasm joined in, as her nimble fingers sent her tumbling into orgasm along with Sierra, I could feel her walls clasp at me, pulsing rapidly with the ripples of orgasm. I was close, but I decided to hold it back, as I enjoyed the sexy sight of Sierra's naked body shuddering and shaking in climax above me, letting the feelings wash through her.

She opened her eyes, gazed down at me, and said, "Mmmm Daddy, you're still so hard, it feels so good, roll me over Daddy, and finish your passion deep inside me."

Holding her body close, I rolled us over, keeping my cock buried deep inside.

As Sierra lay back, now pinned to the mattress by my cock, she cooed, "Oh yes, now Daddy, drive your hard cock deep, fuck me with all the passion you have, I want your wet juicy load to fill me, do it, Daddy!"

Eager to do so, I helped her hook her legs around my waist, and I powered in, the tightness still so sizzling. Saleena was starting to masturbate again, I saw Sierra look over at her, locking eyes.

Sierra gasped, "Oh god, Daddy fucks so well, I love it!"

Saleena purred huskily, "Oh I know baby, enjoy Daddy's cock, as much as Daddy's enjoying your cherry birthday present!"

I could feel the heat, the tight hug of her pink pouch around my prick was incredible, and I could hear the squelches as I fucked Sierra's juicy center, and my cock could feel it building up. Oh yeah, I was gonna cum massively.

Sierra gasped out, "Oh yeah, gonna do it again, Daddy's gonna make me cum again, mark me, Daddy, make me a daddy's little girl, just like Sal, cum with me Daddy, cum deep inside my tight little pussy!"

I could feel the bucking, my prick swelled, and as Sierra's tightness dissolved in another wash of hot juices, my growl of pure pleasure joined her shriek of climax as my cock erupted. Dimly I could hear Saleena's squeals of climax, a 3-way cum, and my cock jetted wildly, pumping a flood of cum deep inside, splashing my load all over Sierra's cervix, the quivering spasms of Sierra's tight channel milking at me, hungry for every drop.

Saleena was suddenly at my ear, cooing "Pull out Daddy."

I did, and Saleena loomed over Sierra, her eyes blazing sexual fire, she growled huskily, "Now, I'm gonna eat your tight little pussy, and suck out every drop of Daddy's cum!"