Saleena Cleans Up Pt. 06

Story Info
Swimming and a 69 before dinnertime.
1.6k words
4.61
7.9k
12
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have drifted off, and I woke up, and the bed was empty. I rose, looked out the window, and smiled. Sierra and Saleena were splashing around in the pool, I opened the window and could hear them giggling as they frolicked in the water. The bedside clock said 6 PM, the pool would still be nice and warm, having had the sun out all day. Oh nice, they were both nude, skinny dipping, and I thought it would be a fun idea to join them. Since our backyard is sheltered enough to skinny dip, I strode out on the patio, and quickly made my way over.

Sierra saw me, and said, "Mmmm, Daddy's come to join us, just as naked as we are, goody!"

Saleena giggled, "Jump in Daddy, the water, and we two, are fine!"

Sierra's giggles joined Saleena's and I grinned as I went out on the board, and entered the water in a clean dive. Underwater, I could see the nude, sexy forms, and I quickly swam over to them and popped up to the surface. Saleena and Sierra cuddled against my sides, slipping their arms around my neck as I slipped a hand around their waists.

Saleena cooed, "So nice to have Daddy here with us."

Sierra whispered, "It certainly is, I loved the feel of Daddy's hard, eager cock stuffing my tight little pussy. It's a pleasure I'll always remember."

Saleena said, "Let's swim a bit more, Sierra, you are staying over tonight, I think Daddy has one more cherry to claim."

Sierra looked puzzled for just a second, then she stuttered, "You, you, mean..my...my..."

Saleena giggled, "Say it Sierra, your ass! Daddy's taken my ass hole cherry, and he was just as loving taking that cherry, as he was busting all my other cherries. You'll love it, Sierra."

Sierra looked a little dubious, but since my daughter and she had the trust of best friends, she said softly, "Ok, I'll try it, but if it hurts too much, you'll stop, won't you Daddy?"

I said, "Of course baby, it has to be a pleasure for you, or it's not a pleasure for me. If you can't take it, say stop, and I'll pull out immediately, there will be no pressure on you to do what you can't handle."

Saleena said, "And if you can't take it, baby, Daddy can complete his passion by stuffing his big cock up my tight little ass hole. We've only done it once, but I want to do it again, very soon!"

Sierra's expression visibly relaxed, and we swam back and forth, enjoying the gathering dusk. I watched, relishing the sight as Saleena and Sierra would pull themselves up the pool ladder, the sight of their nude bodies, pool water running and dripping off all their sleek curves got my motor going.

They made sure I got my eyes fattened up by parading along the edge of the pool many times, and then jumping back in from the diving board many times. Saleena grinned at me, and did a full spread eagle off the board, looking very much like she did when she was spread out in the heat of passion, as she gave her virginity to me.

"Daddy, can we go out for dinner, I'm hungry," Saleena said. "Let's go to the Lakeshore Inn, I love the catch of the day. Sierra, they catch the fish right from the lake, if you like fish, it's the best fish restaurant around."

Sierra replied, "I love fish too, and like you Sal, I'm getting hungry too!"

Smiling, I replied, "Then it's settled, let's go get dry, and off to dinner we shall go."

Saleena and Sierra made a point of walking a few steps ahead of me, an arm casually slung around each other's waist, and I felt the stirring as I drank in the vision of their sexy naked rumps moving along gracefully. Saleena's glorious moons, full and round, tanned from sunbathing nude in our backyard, contrasted nicely with Sierra's slightly thinner, high, tight ass cheeks, a strip of white showing her bikini tan lines. I relished the idea that my cock was going to take Sierra's tight puckered hole, watching her cheeks moving along in such a harmonious, sexy rhythm.

In my room, I quickly toweled off and got dressed. I could hear giggles then soft sighs of pleasure from Saleena's room, and I crept over and peeked in. The sight had my cock reviving quickly, Saleena and Sierra were embracing tightly, sharing tongue-filled swirls of passion. Both girls had their legs spread, and I watched as Saleena ran two fingers up Sierra's thigh, then tracing them teasingly over Sierra's pink trail. Sierra let out soft moans of pleasure as Saleena's fingers slid inside.

Sierra was eager to return the pleasure, and Saleena let out a soft growl as Sierra cupped her sex, fingers dancing over the opening to Saleena's tight pleasure tunnel.

After a minute or two, they brought dripping wet fingers to their mouths, tasting the juices that they had churned up. Saleena lay back, with an unspoken agreement, and Sierra hovered over her, then lowering herself down gently. Breasts to bellies, mouths moving towards each other's heat-filled centers, they entwined in a 69.

Saleena's mouth was eagerly lapping at Sierra's wispy covering of her russet-colored muff, while Sierra was straddling Saleena, her face nuzzled against my daughter's neatly trimmed bush of red pubic hair, eagerly tonguing my daughter's tight, pink lower lips.

Saleena stopped just long enough to coo, "Mmmm, you taste so good, baby."

Sierra purred, "I was hoping that I taste as good as you do baby. Now, let's really lick each other, let's see if we can cum together!"

That really got Saleena and Sierra going, and once they got their faces buried between each other's thighs, they didn't want to stop. Saleena pulled Sierra's pussy against her face, and she ate Sierra's churning box ravenously, her tongue dipping deep into Sierra's fiery center, licking her as her sweet juice flowed out, flooding Saleena's mouth. She started flicking her tongue against Sierra's straining clit, intent on licking her to a wild orgasm.

Sierra was letting off muffled sounds of pleasure as Saleena was licking her steaming core exquisitely, driving her wild, and Sierra kept her face tight against Saleena's molten pussy, licking her, tasting her hot musky juices, their shared arousal feeding off each other, making them hotter and hotter, Sierra wrapped her tongue around Saleena's bulging clit, pulling at the engorged stem over and over again.

Their hot, panting breaths filled the room as they each licked the other towards the climax. They held on tight, eating each other ravenously until both sleek bodies started to shudder and shake, they both exploded together, riding the same orgasmic wave, their squeals and cries of pleasure sounding.

I watched, my cock stone hard, as they flopped down together, getting their bearings back. Saleena looked towards the door, saw me standing there with my tent pitch, and grinned. She gently nudged Sierra and pointed toward me, and Sierra smiled at the sight.

"Mmmm, looks like Daddy enjoyed the view very much!"

They hopped up, giggling, and Sierra asked, "Sal, could I borrow one of your dresses? I want to look good when I'm out for dinner with you and Daddy."

Saleena said, "No problem baby, let's go through my closet, we'll find something hot and sexy, so Daddy's eyes will have something to feast on at dinner!"

Looking through the closet, Saleena pulled out her red dress and said, "This will look great on you baby." She took Sierra over to her drawers, and giggled, "And this will give Daddy's mind something else to feast on! This should fit you."

She held up a red lacy thong and bra set and twirled them around on her finger. Knowing what was going to be under Sierra's dress would certainly keep my mind focused.

I was treated to the sexy sight of Saleena and Sierra, hips wiggling, sliding their panties up their legs. Saleena was wearing a black thong with a matching bra, Sierra was wearing the red lacy thong and matching bra, both of their asses naked, with just the thin strip of fabric running up between the cleave. They did up each other's bras, and Sierra giggled when Saleena gently snapped her bra strap. The red dress fit Sierra perfectly, reaching halfway up her thighs.

Sierra asked, "Do you think I need pantyhose?"

I quickly said, "No way, your legs are spectacular without any kind of hose, and you Saleena baby, you don't need any kind of stockings either."

Sierra and Saleena looked my way, and Sierra smiled and said, "You are awesome Daddy, I hope my tight little asshole can handle it, I really want you to take my last bit of virginity tonight."

Saleena had taken out her blue dress, and she said, "I bet you'll love it as much as I do baby."

Saleena, wearing that electric blue dress, with her natural red hair was a delectable sight. I may have Sierra's charms to enjoy, but I wasn't going to abandon Saleena's sexual desires. I had two hot, very sexy ladies to tend to, and I planned to do my best to make both of them very satisfied sexually. I was already looking forward to the removal of those clothes later on, and what would transpire.

My daughter, turning to Sierra, purred, "Mmmmmm, you look good enough to eat, baby," reaching under the skirt, her hands stroking gently, then cupping Sierra's ass, and pulling Sierra against her body.

Sierra let out a coo of pleasure, and cooed, "As you showed me so well, just a few minutes ago. And later, we can show each other again, as I intend to be very hungry for your delicious after-dinner treat."

Saleena purred, "It will be my pleasure, I assure you."

Saleena looked over at me, eyes sparkling, oh yeah, after dinner was going to be a lust-filled night.